[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 628 KB, 700x900, 1298183383599.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7299147 No.7299147[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I'm in love with a loli /jp/

I want to claim her innocence. For her soft little hands to tug on my skin as I explain why her body feels so hot. I'd hold her in my arms while I kiss her softly on her tiny, pale cheeks. To just once stare deep into her blue eyes and let her know that everything is ok, that I'll never leave her side. We would do everything together. I'd get her a puppy, candy, a party everyday! Anything to make her smile, for her heart to feel warm. Our hands would touch and whatever troubles we had would melt away, as long as we were together, forever and always. Everynight we would snuggle on the couch, she would curl up in my lap and look up at me, with eyes wide like glowing marbles, and let out words that make my heart skip a beat. "Anon, I love you." This would be the first time I had truly ever cried

>> No.7299153

fbi alerted

>> No.7299168

then you realize shes a drawing

>> No.7299170

3D children are gross

>> No.7299172

You wish to become a father.

This is your paternal instincts misfiring.

>> No.7299173

Story of my life.

>> No.7299173,1 [INTERNAL] 

The puppy love of a loli!

>> No.7299173,2 [INTERNAL] 

Any loli streams tonight?

>> No.7299173,3 [INTERNAL] 

feel when frigging a loli while this plays

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWTBzIVIDGA&index=4&list=PLcfdck9Dh0BFNHPf6306QSQBb60EtomaW

>> No.7299173,5 [INTERNAL] 

>>7299173,4
why are you having dinner at 10:30 pm?

>> No.7299173,6 [INTERNAL] 

>>7299173,5
He is having one of his many night time snacks

>> No.7299173,7 [INTERNAL] 

holy f*ck this is my thread

>2011

god DAMN

>> No.7299173,8 [INTERNAL] 

The day is January 1st 2014. After crushing Obama on election day, Romney got straight to work cleaning up the mess created by the previous administration. The years of class warfare were finally over, and the rich were once again respected for their hard work and job creation. Catholic schools were no longer forced to provide free abortions.. the war on religion waged by the left was no more.

Obamacare was repealed, and a new American golden age was upon us. The free market drove medical prices so low that every person in America had coverage. People once again understood the necessity of personal responsibility, nobody reached into the pockets of others to feed themselves. Thanks to a hardline policy on China, jobs were no longer outsourced to foreign sweatshops. You own a small business, that you built yourself, with your own sweat, blood and tears. Because there is no longer a minimum wage, small businesses across the country can now afford to employ the more unfortunate members of society and teach them on the job, and as a result unemployment plummets to 1%. As you get in your flying car and get ready for another day at work, you stop and thank god that you were born in the greatest country on the face of this earth. Suddenly, tears begin to stream down your face.. all you can think about is the man that made all of this possible, the man who turned these dreams into reality. Your sadness slowly turns to joy and you mumble a few heartfelt words as your car lifts off the newly paved streets..

"Thank you, Mitt Romney."

>> No.7299173,9 [INTERNAL] 

>>7299173,5
I was too busy playing H1Z1 to eat... They added a thing where you can become infected with the zombie virus and gain some zombie abilities, like seeing where people have been, seeing the outline of living beings, and zombies not attacking you.

As of right now, the negative effects of the virus are far too easy to negate, so it's an unfair advantage if you can manage it.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action