[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 1.09 MB, 1748x2480, 1298719062728.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7298314 No.7298314 [Reply] [Original]

ITT our dream features; whatever you want to happen in a VN.

No need to be realistic or sensible. What kind of crazy shit do you want to see in a VN?

>> No.7298322

>dream features
>crazy shit

A good story.

>> No.7298325

Events based off the time and day. Imagine Pokemon Gold/Silver, but instead of Pokemon shit, you have dates/parties/meetups.

>> No.7298326

I still want that Civil War VN where both sides are lolis.

I'd join Abby Lincoln and her quest to free the little brown girls from their bondage.

>> No.7298341

Realistic slice of life set in feudal japan or european middle ages.
Though, it'll probably be pretty boring and horrible.

>> No.7298359
File: 91 KB, 800x640, 1268119514963.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A very large number of timed choices which allow you to decide how the protag makes most of his conversation decisions. The vast majority of these choices have little individual impact on the outcome of the plot, but serve to help the game and its characters understand the character you're choosing to give to the protag.

More than two choices would be standard, and each would have "personality attributes" attached to them, such as "nice," "mean," "joker," "flirty," and so on and so forth. So a conversation option to pick on or tease a girl might be tagged with mean and flirty, adding points to those categories of your reputation. Of course, failing to make a choice in time would score you a lot of "quiet person" points.

Over time and enough of these choices to make it clear what kind of personality you're building for the protag, you start to get different interactions from the other characters based on their perception of your personality and their opinion of you. You could wind up locking yourself out of (or onto) a particular heroine's route simply by becoming a personality she either hates or likes. From a larger cast of characters, you make friends and open up social opportunities through these choices. In multiple playthroughs, you could wind up making completely different friends and enemies just by making different personality shaping choices.

>> No.7298370

A VN about Jurassic Park.
Tsun-Tsun Nedry, etc

>> No.7298373

I want uncensored sex scenes now what

>> No.7298380

I would like to see a VN about WW2 medics. Romance, morphine and amputations, baby.

>> No.7298390

A path where you romance an aggressive bisexual heroine and then the two of you go out together and romance/force every other heroine into your harem, subservient to the initial waifu, with sex scenes like the beta females watching in jealousy as you fuck your waifu and then compete to clean their master and mistress up after coitus.
The closest I've ever seen to that is Wanko, since Risa is quite happy to aggressively pursue other women to bring them into bed for you both to enjoy.

>> No.7298391
File: 99 KB, 354x388, 1268213381429.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7298380

The yandere medic.

"Oh, this wound to your leg, it doesn't look all that bad...that's too bad. If it were worse, I could amputate, and then you wouldn't have to go fight anymore, would you? I could just keep you here with me forever, couldn't I? Tee hee! Now, how should I treat this wound? Maybe I shouldn't rush after all..."

>> No.7298418

>>7298390
I forgot to ask if anyone knows of such a path that exists.
I want to fap to inferior heroines begging for scraps of affection at the feet of the OTP.

>> No.7298426

>>7298418

Pick Me, Honey!

It's a shitty nukige, but it's pretty much exactly like that.

>> No.7298444

>>7298426
The description makes it sound like a competition. But it does say "Unlockable harem ending."
How much time to get to that?

>> No.7298465
File: 29 KB, 450x550, 1230024348428.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7298444

What's this, doubt? As if I would steer you wrong. Hmph. How rude.

>> No.7298482

A touhou visual novel where you play as Marisa or Reimu and can romance the entire cast.

>> No.7298526
File: 53 KB, 600x600, Love Plus.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7298325
Do I have the game for you!

>>7298380
>WW2 medics
>Romance
You do realize that everybody on the battlefield in WW2 was male, right? Just saying.

>> No.7298535

A VN where Takumi Nakazawa is the director and Ryukishi07 is the writer.

>> No.7298556

I've always been a fan of groundhog day. A VN about reliving the same day over and over seems like it could be good. But I sense it would have already been made, and probably poorly.

>> No.7298563

>>7298526
WWII was fought entirely by little girls in ridiculous outfits.

>> No.7298568

>>7298526
>You do realize that everybody on the battlefield in WW2 was male, right? Just saying.

Your ignorance is startling.

>> No.7298588

Something like a Film Noir atmosphere or more like Sin City.

>> No.7298596
File: 38 KB, 306x406, umineko no naku koro ni.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7298556

>> No.7298615

I want stats, like Princess Maker, if don't see numbers going up, I can harm myself

>> No.7298639

MC is a somewhat apathetic mercenary/bounty hunter in late twenties (in look) traveling around dark fantasy world with a smart and loyal kemonomimi loli (which is also a submissive nymphomaniac) he recently brought up with him.
With such setting perhaps I can take any story, which can possibly come out.

>> No.7298651

>>7298596

Maybe something less serious? You know, funny and well, just "lighter".

>> No.7298662

I support the loli world war II VN !

>> No.7298714

Harem end, No loose ends,supporting and antagonizing characters characters getting what they deserve, also tits, zombies and or dinosaurs.

>> No.7301103

bump

>> No.7301144

A. Swan Song meets Ever17; huge natural disaster, breakdown of society, trapped in a region, all characters have ulterior motives, opportunists reveal themselves, schemes are unraveled, etc.

B. 'Welcome to the NHK' the visual novel, except less Misaki, more dialogue and situations involving being a hikikomori, no deus ex machina ending (nearly starving to death to advance plot).

>> No.7301159 [DELETED] 

OK this is technically a work-in-progress since the script is already laid out quite a while ago (now an unlockable story for the project Lamest of Lame)

The protagonist (you) was turned into a little girl and magically transported to the land of /jp/... accompanied by this handsome Long Haired Guy who calls himself Uncle Mugen (Me)... you travel across the ten (I know... but it's too late to change it) pages of /jp/ in search of your way out... along the way, you will encounter tentacles, empty bottles, onaholes and others... also present are a wide cast of randomly popping /jp/ tripfriends (2010 edition) to help you along the way... and the final battle between AoC (aka) Meido... who is blinded and corrupted by his newfound powers... can you save him and bring him back to the good side?...

But yes... this is part of my dream VN...

>> No.7301170

>>7301159
Waiting with deep warmth. ;_; Please.

>> No.7301181

You can set up your protagonist at the start to change his personality.
The events are randomly selected from a list of possible events, so the story is different every time. So you get different choices every time, too. You might even never encounter one of the heroines on one playthrough depending on how things play out. To keep things interesting, there is a different list of enemies/threats that can appear which will effect your events.

>> No.7301184 [DELETED] 

>>7301170
Oh and the interesting thing here is... unlike the rest of the VN... this unlockable mode has really crappy intentionally badly drawn art colored in Pastel with the help of the Art Club from some High School in Pasay so the art here will not be drawn by me... except for the Uncle Mugen sprite of course... (And in case you are wondering why am I able to coerce their art department to help me draw this?... I donated 2 printers to them with 6 months supply of ink + he's a friend of mine from college

>> No.7301206

The mellow and odd Lamia. The prim and buxom Oni. The greedy and perverted Tengu. And the childhood tomboy friend trying to figure out why she doesn't like it when you spend time with them.
The story takes place at a hot springs/etc. vacation spot on a mountain known for it's local indigenous youkai population (who run most everything). There are side stories involving the girl's parent's business.
The Best end has the MC becoming a resort tycoon, somehow married to all four girls because of some village law, in addition to the tomboy, who refuses to let all three of them have him if she can get her share.

>> No.7301800

A VN where the main character successfully makes a portal to gensokyo, finds the touhou of his dreams and then marries her.

>> No.7301807

>What kind of crazy shit do you want to see in a VN?
Something that can surpass Coco's mindfuck ending.

>> No.7301811

Originality.
Not about fucking a slut.

>> No.7301812
File: 394 KB, 598x564, 1292052979643.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

An incredibly depressing visual novel that takes place in a remote research station/space station/space ship

Topics I want covered
>Bullying
>Rape
>Suicide
>Alcoholism

at the same time I want the main character to not really give a shit about other's problems and I want there to be a path where he doesn't get involved.

>> No.7301871

I want a Love Plus style game with the girls slowly becoming aware that they're not real.
They would at one point recognize(well, be written to act as if they did) that you're not actually a part of their game world, but you're only using an avatar to interact with them.
They would learn that all their memories from the time you're not interacting with them never actually happened in any capacity.
If you quit without saving and load an earlier state, the girl might accuse you of murdering an alternate future version of herself for your selfish desires.
In some endings, the girl might choose to erase herself, causing you to lose your saved data. It could be real time based - if you play frequently, it could allow her to accept her fake life.
If you would allow multiple saves, you could have a route where a yandere erases all your other saves.
You'd get a chance to keep them in the dark if you play it right, but it would require a lot of lying, and the game would use any underhanded trick to make you feel bad about it.
Also, NTR end where the girls decide they don't need you/can't be with you anyway, and hook up with each other.
It would be the canon end.

>> No.7301979

>>7301871
You're the monster. And I'm intrigued.

>> No.7302031

A classic, elaborate murder mystery VN with no trickery/magic/deus ex machinas.

>> No.7302037
File: 646 KB, 1080x1000, hw_10th_007.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>ITT our dream features; whatever you want to happen in a VN.

I want to return to the stars.

>> No.7302040

>>7302031
Isn't that basically Innocent Grey and the Eve series?

>> No.7302055

Ripping off other novels and putting in erotic content.

Doujin VNs.

Something like >>7298370

>> No.7302058
File: 1.90 MB, 1600x1600, 1304286678689.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7301871
I don't even like those type of games but I would play the shit out of that

>> No.7302084

>>7302040
Haven't played, though I'd like to play Innocent Grey's games.

>> No.7302595

Ideal VN? Alright, wall of text incoming.

You play as an ordinary little girl with no special talents or interests, but upon returning home from school one day, you find your parents missing, your house a mess and a live Deinonychus in your hallway. After trying to escape it in vain, the beast catches up to you, pins you down, and introduces itself as your familiar, revealing to you that you are Extinction Lilian, the magical girl responsible for causing all mass extinctions in Earth's history. As it turns out, the talking, sentient dinosaur was explaining the situation to your parents, and your house was messy because houses generally aren't made for giant reptiles with clawed feet. After getting permission from your family and convincing you to accept your gruesome role (you'll be killing almost everything on Earth on several occassions, after all) by explaining that extinctions are necessary for the evolutionary lineage that led to humans, your new dinosaur partner transports you across space and time to your first extinction, the Ordovician–Silurian event.

Fortunately, your newfound magical powers allow you to breathe underwater, allowing you to explore the oceanic diversity of the period. Unfortunately, Ordovician fauna is understandably adverse to a sudden mass extinction, and have recruited their own magical girls. Dozens of trilobites, ostracoderms and conodonts line up to defend themselves, led by a chivalrous young woman, equipped with the nine meter long shell of the giant endocerid Cameroceras as her spear (and a live Cameroceras as her familiar.) Faced with your first challenge, you advance through the ranks of early fish and trilobites in battles akin to SRW or FE, perhaps defeating a couple more magical girls on the way as bosses (a trinucleid would make a nice familiar, for example. Since those trilobites are known for their impressive head shields, one of those could sit on its contractee's head like a living hat.)

>> No.7302603

>>7302595
Eventually, you fight the Cameroceras girl herself (she should probably have a ridiculous range with the shell she's using.) and defeat her, crushing all opposition with your dinosaur magic. With no further resistance to offer, the local fauna accept their impending demise as an unavoidable fate, regarding you less of an enemy and more of a environmental disaster to be endured. Ashamed of her failure, the enemy magical girl also begs you to kill her alongside her comrades (she's the knightly type, after all, so she feels that she has betrayed the faith her companions put in her and her honor compels her to join them in death.) but the latter request her to move on and join you, so that she may guide you as she guided them. Wiping her tears, she then joins you with her magical girl companions and a small unit of Ordovician warriors. After the fight is over, your Deinonychus familiar asks you to chant a particular spell, and upon doing so, you cause a mass glaciation and stop volcanic activity in key areas, causing the Ordovician extinction.

Now that you've gotten the hang of the game system, a number of "sub-chapters" open, each covering "minor" extinction events like end Cambrian or end Ediacaran. You're required to finish those up to continue and it's recommended to do it soon, because the remaining big extinctions would be long and gruelling battles, so you need to recruit all magical girls you can from those minor missions. I suppose end-Ediacaran would have twins as a magical girl (one is the actual magical girl while the other is her familiar, a giant conglomerate foraminiferan, imitating her. You get a yuri googirl threesome with them, of course) and the last defenders of the Cambrian period would include a dinocaridid.

>> No.7302610

>>7302603
Anyhow, you progress towards the great extinctions after clearing the minor ones, recruiting magical girls, enjoying a carefree life during intermission events and even developing a pure yuri romance with one or more of your companions. The game would have 5 heroines, each associated with a greater extinction event, as follows:

Cameroceras girl (Ordovician): Bold and honorable, awesome in combat and extremely clumsy at just about everything else, not because she's naturally a ditz but since she has a nine meter long shell permanently fixed to her arm as a spear. Constantly embrassed over her inability to help you in daily life. Completely inexperienced with sex, will most probably have "We can't do this, we're both girls!" line in her H-scene. Her personality completely reverses in battle and she becomes a reliable commander figure who takes the lead as a melee type and only uses her magic for enhancements.

Dunkleosteus girl (Late Devonian): Due to a small mishap in her summoning, she is a rather small Dunkleosteus from waist down and is covered with bone plates. Apparently unaware that she has become a placoderm mermaid, but it nonetheless increases her defensive capabilities tremendously. Rather lazy and inactive, but capable of great speed when she cares enough to do so (Dunkleosteus was thought to be an ambush predator, but recent evidence points to it being much more active than previously thought.)

>> No.7302626

>>7302610
Meganisopteran girl (Permian): Little girl carried by her giant dragonfly familiar, speed-oriented fighter. Both the familiar in question and the girl herself share a childish curiousity, and if given enough praise, the dragonfly may even offer to share his "prizes" after fights (either dead animals or actually valuable items.) Also the least shy about having a relationship with the main character, since she has been educated in such matters by her familiar, to whom she looks up as a parent figure. Unfortunately, since she has been educated by a giant dragonfly who would rather not give her the details, her conceptions about sex is inaccurate at best. So after the first time you accept to fly alongside her, she would boldly exclaim that you've taken her virginity, much to the surprise of your fellow magical girls, since she equates "flying together" with having sex. You later teach her how it's done, of course.

Deinonychus (Cretaceous): Since the K-T boundary will be tackled very late into the game and will include the most powerful bosses, you won't have much time to recruit a magical girl and romance her by then. Fortunately, by mid-game a convenient magical accident will occur and turn your familiar into a little girl with claws on her feet and a feathery dress, so if you were in her good graces, she'll be your lover from then on. As the one introducing you into magic, she'd be the knowledgeable type with a dignified personality (even as a dinosaur) and glasses. As her kin went extinct much earlier, she wouldn't concern herself much with the K-T extinction.

Once you finish the game, you get a bonus dungeon, where you're called to cause the extinction event responsible for wiping off humanity. Good luck!

>> No.7302644

An eroge in Prehistoric Japan with Dinosaurs. MC has a female friend and his own hut. One day he finds a T-rex egg and raises it up. He uses it to fight other dinosaurs with female riders and increase his harem. Eventually he must fight a would-be NTR -er who rides a spinosaurus in the final battle.

>> No.7302649
File: 338 KB, 150x150, 1229451244096.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7302626
>the dragonfly may even offer to share his "prizes" after fights
>his
A t-trap...?!

>> No.7302672

An eroge based around mind control warfare

>> No.7302685

>>7302595
>>7302603
>>7302610
>>7302626
>Up until that last bit
So, the Will of Getter with magical girls, the VN?

>> No.7302690

I want a Ghost in the Shell VN. Somebody please fund it.

>> No.7302702

>>7302672
Not what you're thinking of, but a lot of mind control nukiges have a rival controller and NTR content. More psychological warfare than anything.

>> No.7302716

>>7302690
>>>/a/

And take your shitty cartoons with you.

>> No.7302827

>>7302702
Yeah, I like that ,it's just that I want to see something besides rape and shit in mind control VNs.

>> No.7303183
File: 127 KB, 585x500, oface.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7301871

this is fucking genius. i don't think i've ever played a game where the characters are aware they are characters in a game. i could see this being really immersive.

>> No.7303242

>>7301871
take all of my money.
seriously, if someone's willing to work on this i'd fund it somehow.

>> No.7303247

>>7301871
Stop typing and take my money!
Not to keen on that canon end though... I'd be depressed for weeks

>> No.7303260

A well-written dating-sim/VN with great art, about a hot futa and multiple hot girls to choose from.

>> No.7303262
File: 220 KB, 799x600, title.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7302672

>> No.7303266

>>7303242
>>7303247
Actually, give me a couple of years and who knows.
I'm mainly an artist, I can write(though I definitely would need help of a competent editor if I were to write in English) and few months ago I've taken up programming. I've been entertaining the thought of developing games for mobile platforms sometime in the future for a while - and now that I think about it, that idea would work pretty damn well as an Android/iPhone app.
Of course, I have to finish my current VN project first(not that I plan to ever publish it), and probably gain some experience through short form work.
But hey, I have the time, and I like that idea, so we'll see what happens.

>> No.7303277

>>7302595
>>7302603
>>7302610
>>7302626
If that was more cambrian manga/lives and less loli it'd be awesome.

Also its nice to see you biologist anon(if its really you).

>> No.7303282

Something set in a post-apocalyptic universe which somehow include a conscious female robot girl.

>> No.7303285

>>7298556
This trope is so common in visual novels that I don't even know where to start with.

>> No.7303296
File: 360 KB, 1280x1024, moe-702-co2a-key-komatsu_e-ji-planetarian-reverie-wallpaper.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7303282

you mean planetarian?

>> No.7303365

>>7303285
Yeah! It happens in Higurashi, and Umineko, and Cross Channel, and 3days, and...and...and...um...er...wait, are there any other time loop VNs?

>> No.7303385

>>7303365
Steins;Gate

>> No.7303388

>>7303365

Muv Luv

>> No.7303391

>>7303365
I can think of a few more that would be spoiled if I listed them.

>> No.7303395

Taichi (CC)+Baldr Sky (MLuv Alternative works too)+Crossdress Rock Band

>> No.7303403

>>7303365
There's also Kagetsu Tohya and Fate/hollow ataraxia

>> No.7303404

>>7303365
Search egs for ループもの. There are a shitload.

>> No.7303406

>>7301871
There is a manga almost exactly like this. I forget the damn name though. Try looking for it.

>> No.7303419

I guess I might as well post this one, since I probably won't be doing anything with it.

This is a plot concept I've thought up not too long ago. Kinda related to >>7301871 .

It's about an eroge heroine in a never-changing world, who slowly realizes she was part of a game and that her route has ended. Her world never changes because the plot never advances anymore, and she can only think back to her beautiful memories with the player (although some fragments have become kind of vague, as if snippets of her memory had been lost).
When the game is being deleted, her awareness of the situation allows her to escape the game. Freed from the game, she sets off to find the player because she misses him so much. Being only corrupted computer data that shouldn't exist, she is constantly in danger of being erased and has to hide often, but she keeps traveling, never giving up, all for the sake of meeting the player she longs for so much.

At last, after a long and dangerous journey, she finally meets the player. However, he immediately tells her to fuck off. The heroine doesn't understand, but then the player goes into a rant. The player never loved her, and in fact hated her with passion. He thought she was easily the worst heroine in the game, found her only annoying and wished she would just drop dead so she would stop stealing the spotlight from the other heroines. He only completed her route because it was necessary to unlock the true ending, but even though he did play it, he CTRL-skipped a lot of it (explaining the hazy/missing memories). The player decides she's pissed him off so much he's going outside to cool down, and the heroine is left crying alone, until she is finally deleted by the operating system...

>> No.7303431
File: 14 KB, 241x158, 1273383027328.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7303419
Guilty as charged.

>> No.7303443

>>7303431
Everybody is guilty as charged. That's exactly what makes it so wonderful.

>> No.7303553

>>7303419
You're a bastard.
I don't know if there's something wrong with me, but I've never felt like that about any heroine who's had a route, in any of the dozens of VNs I've played so far.
There may be shitty games.
There may be shitty routes.
There are no shitty heroines.
If something's bad about them, it's the writers' fault not the characters' - so I can never bring myself to hate any of them.
Yeah, I'm not exactly well-adjusted.

>> No.7303574

i never skip any text no matter how bad translated/written it is or how boring it may be

>> No.7303610

>>7303574
I'm too worried about missing something to skip completely, but I sometimes skim. Particularly very poor sex scenes.

>> No.7303670
File: 142 KB, 1280x720, Shiori_yells_at_Keima.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7303553

>> No.7303686

I basically want a high quality anime simulator, but that's impossible.

>> No.7303746

I would like a good story, using the time loop plot device, with a protagonist who isn't absolutely retarded about everything. Maybe he's just a normal guy, and as the game goes on he becomes increasingly tormented by these time skips always fucking up his attempts to live a normal life.

That's all I really want. The rest of the cast can be bland as fuck, as long as the protagonist is good and the plot is decent enough.

>> No.7303766

I've barely gotten in to VN but is there a better place to download them at? Preferably somewhere that uses either MU, RS, or MF. Tired of waiting on Fileshare. :/

>> No.7303838

>>7303746
C+C?

>> No.7303846

>>7303766
http://vnddl.webs.com/list.txt

This will have several things you might be looking for.

>> No.7303851

>>7303846
Delete your post. Stop helping him.
He's a newbie asking a stupid question in an unrelated thread. Even if he were to ask in the right thread, I'd say, let him find out by himself. If he just lurks for a bit he will find out.

>> No.7304555

My dream visual novel would probably end up being more an Visual Novel/RPG to me
The game is first person perspective. Most/ All CGs (especially H-scenes) are completely in first person. Similar to Persona (School life, having choices as to what to do in your free time.) Customizable Main character, you can change the weapon he uses, minor appearance changes. The choices are time limited, and you can not save during some choices, there's hundreds to thousands of choices in the game, some of which do not affect anything other than what the character you're speaking with says changes minorly. The correct choices to score points with a certain heroine are not Super completely obvious, unlike most VNs. During school time, sometimes you get asked questions or have to take a test and if you answer correctly it effects your stats/ relationships with characters (If you always answer correct, maybe one of the heroines will ask you to tutor them, leading to a special event). Some type of fighting involved, with a SRPG battle system. Your character's personality changes with your actions/choices (maybe with a survey at the start to determine starting personality), for example if you joke around alot, you could be one of those characters who are overly optimistic and kinda airheaded, or if you're serious, your character would be a Cool-type guy that keeps things to himself. In your free time, you can visit people or train your stats. Endings and choices unlock when you replay the game. Setting could be either Modern or Fantasy, with your character being from another world.

>> No.7304559

>>7304555
Occasional references to games/anime/manga/real world. Very immersive, having happy and sad endings. The character's personalities are very in-depth, being constantly built on in the game. Many choices lead to death, some battles are VN(Fate/Stay night) style, most are SRPG. In the event that you must kill one of the heroines, a choice comes up where the only option is to kill her, if you choose nothing and the time runs out it leads to a short BADEND. Some characters will almost always die in the story. The system of the visual novel itself is very good, font options, auto read, voice options, and replay mode, very high resolution (atleast 1920x1080), 3D sound etc. Very good music, several vocal tracks in the game. The on-screen characters are placed in a dynamic way similar to Muv Luv (except much better done). There are thousands of on-screen character portraits/ sprites, with varying emotions, etc. An option to completely turn off H scenes.
Think that's about it, I probably forgot some features that I really like though..

>> No.7305412

I'm thinking about writing a VN myself, though I'd like to do something respectable, so it may take me years.
Would the average jper like a mildly philosopical (western philosopy) fantasy setting? Something like "Deathgate Cycle - The VN".

>> No.7305461

Kaikai basically is a mediocre player that uses every dirty trick in the game to win.

>> No.7305560

>>7304555
>>7304559
That sounds like you just wish you had a hyper-realistic substitute replacement for real life experience with other people

>> No.7305573

pst in vn format
dat tsun annah

>> No.7305674
File: 4 KB, 125x125, 1230142191850.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7304555
>>7304559
Goddamn, that sounds awful. Keep it tasteful, Anonymous.

>> No.7306859

I'd like a VN where there are several versions of the game, that play from different characters point of view. The thing is, you can synchronize the game with other versions so that you and other people with other versions of the VN can read at the same time, but as different characters. The choices that everyone makes would change the story and there will be some routes that will only be possible with multiplayer. The characters of each game will be centered on the MC, the MC's best friend, an upperclassman, and a pedophile stalker.

>> No.7306868

>>7306859
I can't imagine how you would implement that, I can't summarize the problems I imagine with that idea.

>> No.7306883

Dream features?
Me being able to damn read runes.

>> No.7308545

I'd like a VN where you play as the stereotypical "best friend" joke character. You influence the protagonist and the heroines and hook them up with each other, then you watch through the window and get slightly obscured ero-scenes because the curtains are in the way.

>> No.7308687

>>7305560
who doesn't

>> No.7308711

Most VN's lack yandere lovers. Every VN should have at least 1.

>> No.7308714

I'll read just about anything with either an interesting plot, good art, or interesting characters, so I guess I'm just gonna step forward and mini-rant about something that bugs the hell out of me for a moment:

If you're going to have a skip-scene feature, why not implement an optional summary screen to refresh one's memory? I don't want to re-read everything I've already read, but I'd like some context of the point in story that the new event is in.

>> No.7308717

>>7308711
So they could turn into the kind of obligatory cardboard-cut character stereotypes that tsunderes are now instead of being the heroines with actual character development? No thanks.

>> No.7308920

Bump

>> No.7308951
File: 418 KB, 551x603, 169.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7298326
>>7298390
>>7298482
>>7298615
>>7301800
>>7301871
>>7304555

These guys said pretty much everything I really wanted to cover. Also, I want less visual novels and more dating sims. Preferably one where I can be either male or female and there's at least two traps whom I can romance and fuck at the same time.

>> No.7310796

Bump.

>> No.7310856

>>7308951
ur not a gui ur dat gurl frm avatar

>> No.7311084

I'd like one that's set in a post-school setting (either NEET or working) in the USA, having an MC similar to the one in chaos;head. He has delusions that talk to him, based on shows that exist in the VN's world, but they slowly turn real; these would of course be girls and they would be the routes for the character. These delusions would not be fantasies like chaos;head, though; they'd be more like schizophrenic hallucinations that the MC knows can't be real but he can't "turn them off".

As they turn real, they begin to be able to influence the real world, and the story goes from what looks like a harem romance to action. Each of the girls has some kind of ability that you'd only see in fiction (like a skinny girl being way stronger than she looks, or a magical weapon, or angel wings that let her fly), and the MC has martial arts training that plays a large role in the fighting.

Basically I guess I want a story that's part chaos;head, part Fate/Stay Night.

>> No.7312552

A VN told entirely from the POV of a little girl where you get to do cute things and have happy funtimes with everyone in your family.

>> No.7312626

MINECRAFT: THE VN.

>> No.7312650

>>7312552
I think that already exists.

>> No.7312698
File: 286 KB, 551x603, a1s5a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7308951
you bastard

>> No.7313216
File: 2.30 MB, 3508x2480, Sanae next to her customer.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A dating sim with Sanae as protagonist which has a 'dick meter' which slowly depletes during the game. When it's empty, the game is over. The only way to replenish the bar is through H-scenes.

>> No.7314508

Bump.

>> No.7314516

>>7312698

You know you love it.

Don't deny it Anon.

>> No.7317394

It would be nice to have a VN with some kind of A.I. of some sort that made it more interactive and driven than just following a plot already set out with possible branching routes.

>> No.7317414

>>7312698
Is that supposed to be Toph?

>> No.7317532

Forced toothbrushing.

>> No.7317590

>>7317532
You can only really justify such a scene if the character refuses to brush their teeth and as such smells badly from her mouth. Not a nice idea.

>> No.7317631

>>7317590
The main character could be a dental specialist who demands perfection.

>> No.7317885 [DELETED] 

>>7317631
Or an...'overprotective' father. [spoilers]Lots of loli rape.[/spoiler]

>> No.7317889

>>7317631
Or an...'overprotective' father. Lots of loli rape.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action