[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 107 KB, 300x300, 10073890.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7277787 No.7277787 [Reply] [Original]

Ok /jp/, this is not the right board for it but I don't know where I should post it.
Dreaming thread because I had one fucking weird dream last night.
Let's start off by saying that this kind of thing has never happened to me beforem hence the weirdness of the whole thing.
Dream happened as it follows:
I was in a cave, probably near the beach or a waterfall cause I could clearly hear the sound of water splashing. For some reasons the cave was completely lit up by sunlight despite having no openings at the top, except for a hole that could contain 3 people max.
Here's the weird thing:
I was having sex with a 3d woman (I do not dream about this kind of stuff that often) and suddenly she's like "Look up" with a scared to death voice.
I look up to the above mentioned hole and there's Tomoyo from Clannad standing there, wearing her winter uniform staring at me.
Her eyes were...fierce, to say the least. It's hard to explain but her eyes were staring at me in amix of both sadness/anger/disappointment I've never seen before. Then I suddenly woke up.
I think this dream means something, /jp/. I still have to figure out what exactly.

Pic related, she was waring exactly those clothes.

>> No.7277793

>this is not the right board for it
Then don't post it.

>>>/x/
>>>/adv/

>> No.7277795

Something about guilt and repressed sexual desires.

>> No.7277798

>>7277793
Isn't Tomoyo /jp/ related?

>> No.7277800
File: 287 KB, 850x1135, Yama and Remilia - Fierce look.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

She wants to fuck.

>> No.7277883

i had exactly the same dream like 5 hours ago but to me it wasn't nearly as weird because i dream about much weirder stuff but yeah i had exactly the same dream

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action