[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 10 KB, 480x360, 0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7269898 No.7269898 [Reply] [Original]

Letty stood before me, nervously looking this way and that, afraid to even be seen. She had been told she was fat by countless anons, overlooked by nearly everyone on /jp/, who were too busy fawning over their latest Touhou of the month, Okuu, to care about her in the slightest. She was an emotional wreck, thinking about killing herself.

I came forward to her, and just hugged her. Hugged her tightly to know someone here still cared. She hugged me back, and I felt her warm caress. Sure, she was a little chubby, but everyone can work on that and I'm not much of a person for just looks anyway. She began to cry, her tears hitting my shirt and beginning to get it wet.

I pat her forehead, telling her it would be alright, that I would be there for her. She looked up at me with her beautifu lavender eyes, and I felt as if our very souls connected. She stood up on her toes, leaned inwards toward me, and kissed me. A deep, passionate kiss to which I responded. Her body pressed against mine, and my own pressed against hers.

I began to run my hands down her, all over her. I was like an uncontrollable animal. I

>> No.7269902

told her to go back to pooshlmer.

>> No.7269921
File: 297 KB, 700x990, 16073372.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You're the same guy that started that last Letty thread, right?

I guess you really like her.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action