[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 29 KB, 239x260, ahoge.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7261771 No.7261771 [Reply] [Original]

After extensive research, I have concluded that the ahoge is an effective indicator of a girl's slut status. Of all the subjects tested, 100% of girls featuring ahoge were non-sluts, while 98.7% of girls with no ahoge were dirty sluts of the worst sort. This correlates closely with real life observation; out of all 3D subjects tested, 100% did not have an ahoge, and 100% were also dirty sluts of the worst sort.

Preliminary research indicates the cause of this phenomenon is the way follicles react to semen; in pure girls, the hair is brisk and perky, as it has not contacted semen. In dirty sluts of the worst sort, the gallons of semen they are showered in are absorbed by the folicles and end up in the hair strands, the additional burden causing the hair to flatten.

Further research is underway.

>> No.7261779

Please get some new pasta for a change.

>> No.7261809

>out of all 3D subjects tested, 100% did not have an ahoge, and 100% were also dirty sluts of the worst sort.

But I have like 3 ahoges on my head right now, and I'm not a slut.

>> No.7261815

>>7261809
I call you out on your lie, dirty manwhore!

>> No.7261841

but Sumika is a slut who revels in sex with BETA

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action