[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 31 KB, 544x468, dat fucking jaw.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7228300 No.7228300 [Reply] [Original]

I see you quiches moaning about how your life is shit and I really don't get any of it.

Boo, you're a hikikomori and spend all your time on the internet! Rejoice! You're physically and materially better off than 95% of the Earth! Now go do something useful with your "internet".

Baw, I'm all arone and nobody loves me! Get over yourself. Love is HARD WORK. This romantic bullcrap about how everyone has a 'soul mate' and how finding someone to love is the most important part of life is a bunch of bullcrap, and socially dubious considering that if you ever do have sex with a girl, Heaven and Earth forbid, you or she or both will probably use some form of birth control to keep from makking baby, which is just about equal to not having sex at all in the end result.

NOW I'VE LOST IT, I live with my parents! Too fucking bad, and not for you. Tens if not hundreds of millions of children live with their parents until they're thirty or more, if they haven't moved in with their familes, and their extended familes into a hovel the size of your home. Even if they don't, it's hardly uncommon, or at least was, for notable figures to live with their parents. Whining about it is just a pathetic excuse to mask the fact that you have no accomplishments and no goals, at which point no amount of female copulation and self-detatched non-familial interdependence is going to solve anything.

Go DO SOMETHING, you pathetic bags of shit, or shut up about it and learn a semblance of tranquility (and those aren't good/bad choices right there - either is fine, but you're doing one of the absolute worst and unproductive thing s that I can personally think of, and I have a very active imagination.)

just my two cents, I had to say it

>> No.7228302
File: 78 KB, 640x360, sionlaughingaturfarts.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7228305

I'm going to college and working though. There are many types of people on /jp/, and the hikkis/NEETs are just one side of it.

>> No.7228308
File: 25 KB, 605x83, 55.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Is this you OP?

>> No.7228309

/jp/ isn't for whining, you're looking for the late /r9k/.

>> No.7228312

>>7228300
I KNOW I CAN KILL

>> No.7228316

Right at the moment I'm relatively happy about my situation. What I don't want is to go out and do anything other than the stuff I already have to do. Being alone and unloved isn't an issue. Being forced to be anything other than a leech is what I'm afraid of.

>> No.7228318

>>7228302
Kinectimalking we missed you.

>> No.7228329

I don't have Spinal stenosis.
Check and Mate, Edge.

>> No.7228328

I'm a delicious quiche

>> No.7228330
File: 114 KB, 600x375, 1298083228239.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7228328
>quiche
I hate that word. Hate.

>> No.7228332
File: 149 KB, 960x540, smokeweederreday.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7228318

>> No.7228334

>>7228332
When's the kinectimal movie being released diago

>> No.7228340

>>7228316
Pretty much this. I fully agree with the OP.

I get depressed when I see how fast time is going and how I can't keep this up forever. As well as making things more difficult for myself in the long run.

>> No.7228350

I'm a researcher at a local uni... Sure I play VNs and love 2D, but I'm not a hikikomori.

I still do live with my parents though, until next year.

Feels good, man.

>> No.7228357

>Go DO SOMETHING, you pathetic bags of shit, or shut up about it and learn a semblance of tranquility (and those aren't good/bad choices right there - either is fine, but you're doing one of the absolute worst and unproductive thing s that I can personally think of, and I have a very active imagination.)

Says the kettle to the pot

>just my two cents, I had to say it

As does every 'quiche' that posts a bitching thread, just like you are doing.

Reported.

>> No.7228383

>You're physically and materially better off than 95%
I suddenly remember one of those thread with a faggot saying he'd cure me from my cancer and I am still waiting.

>> No.7228384

I haven't seen anybody moan about their life for a while now. Maybe the odd occasional person but a lot of people are happy being hikis...

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action