[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 425 KB, 1920x1080, bernkastel.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7215440 No.7215440 [Reply] [Original]

HA!! what a shame those poor 2ch fuckers they're like dirt to me besides all my japanese friends know the difference between gaitaku(my own little nickname for us foreign anime lovers) and normal otaku If they can even be called that they were probably spoutin that same "go die" bullshit during that whole scantalation fiasco but look at them now fortunately I,m the bigger man and instead of reciprocating I,m just gonna shake my head at them

>> No.7215450
File: 93 KB, 750x600, japan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm tired of hearing shit from women like "It's harder to lose fat at this age!" or "My skin just isn't the same!" or "I don't have time anymore!"

BULL.FUCKING.SHIT.

If you take good care of yourself you should be hot AT LEAST until your 40s. It's like when they hit a certain age they think the excuses are okay. They aren't. You're just lazy and aren't trying hard enough.

Hell they want tons of money. Least they can do is spend some to take care of themselves.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action