[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 43 KB, 242x251, cash.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7203174 No.7203174 [Reply] [Original]

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

>> No.7203179

NO EXCEPTIONS.

>> No.7203185

Hi John, how is your lady friend doing?

>> No.7203187
File: 22 KB, 704x400, jelly_banana.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

holy HELL 2011 already?!

>> No.7203206
File: 80 KB, 371x350, 1295859623914.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Is this the first time this copypasta has been posted on /jp/?

>> No.7203221
File: 64 KB, 800x600, future.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey MoSfags,

My name is Shirou, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at Tohsaka Rin pictures. You are all evils of the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess I used to have a crush on Tohsaka too, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than Shinji.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was part of the archery club, and always hit the mark when I wanted to. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to zettai ryouiki tsundere"? I also rule at cooking, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; It felt so good I wanted to throw up). You are all fools who should just drown in your ideals and die. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my woman

>> No.7203277

>>7203221
Your woman is a slut.

>> No.7203326
File: 141 KB, 364x600, ÄmÿYô-ÄÛ01e(Æå).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7203277
Shy
Lovely
Undeniably better than
Tohsaka

>> No.7203344

>>7203221
>>7203277
Your woman?
More like everyone's woman.

>> No.7203352

>>7203344
Zing

>> No.7203366

>>7203344

ITT - Samefagging butthurt weebos

>> No.7203367

>>7203221
>She just blew me; It felt so good I wanted to throw up
This is the first time one of these has made me laugh.

>> No.7203373
File: 30 KB, 367x451, faggot.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7203326
>>7203221

>> No.7203374

Facebook? I'm pretty sure the original John didn't talk about facebook. Did you switch out myspace for facebook?

>> No.7203391 [DELETED] 
File: 105 KB, 800x600, archer.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7203221
Hey Heavenfailfags,

My name is Archer, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day fapping to a purple hair slut. You are all evils of the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess I used to be Shirou too, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than Shinji and Shirou combined faggotry.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was part of the archery club, and always hit the mark when I wanted to even from as far as 10km. What sports do you play, other than "jacking off to ahegao slut face"? I also rule at cooking, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; It felt so good I wanted to throw up). You are all fools who should just drown in whiteknighting and protecting a slut while sacrificing the whole world. Thanks for listening.

>> No.7203390
File: 281 KB, 1024x756, 1302024160804.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey Faggots,

My name is Nanoha, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on myspace.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the air force, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get lyrical A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

>> No.7203401
File: 105 KB, 800x600, archer.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7203221
Hey Heavenfailfags,

My name is Archer, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day fapping to a purple hair slut. You are all evils of the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess I used to be Shirou too, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than Shinji and Shirou combined faggotry.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was part of the archery club, and always hit the mark when I wanted to even from as far as 10km. What sports do you play, other than "jacking off to ahegao slut face"? I also rule at cooking, and have a banging hot girlfriend (I just jackhammered her; Shit was SO cash). You are all fools who should just drown in whiteknighting and protecting a slut while sacrificing the whole world. Thanks for listening.

>> No.7203439
File: 484 KB, 1280x1024, kirisviel.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7203221
>>7203391
Hey Staynightfags,

My name is Kiritsugu, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day fapping to a reverse trap gaijin. You are all evils of the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess I used to be a superhero too, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than Kotomine.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was a magus killer, and had Innate Time Control. How do you spend your time, other than "jacking off to King Arthur"? I also own lots of weapons, and had a banging hot wife (She just turned into the Grail and died; It felt so bad I wanted to throw up). You are all fools who should just have gotten caught up in the fire. Thanks for listening.

>> No.7203459

Hey faggots,

I hate this topic and everyone in it.

sage.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action