[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 266 KB, 500x700, 1295913966227.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7176891 No.7176891 [Reply] [Original]

Hey Hey /jp/
So today I was reading boards "dedicated for normals", and found them terribly boring...
Don't normals have anything more important to do to than look for gf/bf or care about sluts and getting drunk at party? There are so many things to do if you leave your room: you can educate yourself, travel around world, get interesting job or something like that and they waste time for such stupid things. I really don't get.it.

>> No.7176897

To normals those are interesting. To most of them if they were look at us they'd find it boring.

>> No.7176900

Hey Hey OP,

Your post was barely literate.

>> No.7176902

Go to /sci/. They're cool.

>> No.7176904

yeah you should probably stay away from /adv/ or /soc/ unless you like that sort of thing

>> No.7176910

>>7176897
But I don't mean that they have to do /jp/ related things or anything like that, but there are so many cool things to do outside - you can go to foreign countries, go sightseeing or even find unique and interesting job that will make you happy.

>> No.7176916

You can go to the other "interests" boards, like /lit/ or /tg/. They have normals but they talk about things besides sex or parties. I put them on a tier above people from /b/ or /soc/, but below /jp/.

>> No.7176919

Depends on what you define as 'normal'. Yeah, the lowest common thing binding all of that people are base desires and trying to fulfill them, but when you look at them as individuals you can't help but notice the interesting aspects they might have but get smoothed out when perceiving them as part of a group.

Plus there's always the fact that what might be interesting for someone is just boring/incomprehensible for others. Like capturing and collecting beetles. Or following sport stats of the last several decades. Or reading visual novels. Or paying big amounts of money for things that have only added value but are junk objectively.

It's bad to be so closed off that your only interests are sex, money and base pleasures. It's also bad that you're so closed off nothing outside of your field of comfort makes sense. Try to open up and understand we're all made of meat.

>> No.7177745

You can educate yourself without leaving the room.

>> No.7177776

>>7176891
normals discuss shit other than that, they discuss history, politics, etc. Relatively few of them though and not as often. Depends on the neurotypical in question.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action