[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 175 KB, 2559x2646, Marisa_Kirisame___Bad_apple_by_Dakkun.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7134497 No.7134497 [Reply] [Original]

How would I go about finding two attractive girls willing to cosplay as Marisa and Reimu so I can cosplay as Rinnosuke and have a threesome with them?

The girls also have to be bi for delicious Reimu x Marisa OTP.

>> No.7134501

Pay them. Women love money more than anything.

>> No.7134504

>>7134497

If we knew, OP, we wouldn't be on /jp/.

>> No.7134511

>>7134504
Speak for yourself retard.

>> No.7134512

>>7134501

This doesn't sound bad, actually. If you have the costumes and the money, you can hire a couple of professional models so you can take pictures, and perhaps pose with them.

If that's a no-go, I think you should just look for people around your town who are into that shit.

>implying social skills
>implying greentext in spoilers

>> No.7134860

with all due respect I believe you are asking the wrong board, not in that I'm implying what you're asking isn't necessarily /jp/ related but rather what you're asking is something very little of the user base can answer or can even relate to.
If I may be so bold as to make a suggestion perhaps you should ask /cgl/ and if they can't give you a proper answer perhaps you should ask other anime/cosplay communities which can easily be found via a Google search, there is no reason why you should restrict yourself to this one site.
have a nice day

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action