[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 1.90 MB, 1584x2816, 034.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7113950 No.7113950[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

hey yo. I am cosplaying Cirno for Sakura-con 2011. :3c This is it so far. ;D What do you guys think? ;DD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir3Tvakvic4

>> No.7113953
File: 770 KB, 1584x2816, 002.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

moar pix

>> No.7113952
File: 70 KB, 156x158, 3da6013c00f64b3d3cece2ff534f8fe7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I want more OP.

>> No.7113955

>>>/cgl/

>> No.7113956
File: 1.21 MB, 1584x2816, 062.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

moar daysuu

>> No.7113957

>>>/cgl/
>>>/soc/

>> No.7113954

How about you haul your fatass over to /cgl/?

>> No.7113960

>>>/cgl/

>> No.7113961
File: 61 KB, 600x600, 1295927735468.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Sakura-con
>Cosplay
>;D
Really? If I didn't know better I'd say this was a decent troll.
>>>/cgl/

Underageb&

>> No.7113962
File: 2.02 MB, 1584x2816, 028.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7113954
kk. :3c u mad? ;D

>> No.7113964

>>7113950

>Sakura-con 2011

Oh shit, you're in my city.... Get the fuck out.

>> No.7113965

>>>/cgl/
Or get the fuck our of 4chan and go back to gaia or americasgreatestotaku.com or whatever the shithole you came from

>> No.7113970

I did the right thing to do and reported this thread.
Of course that won't change a thing

>> No.7113971

troll or not, i think she's cute...

>> No.7113969

Ignore these worthless cunts OP. I like it.

>> No.7113972

>>7113964

Wait, I take that back... Come to Queen Anne, sit on my penis, and THEN get the fuck out.

Wait, I take that back again... I don't want chlamydia.

>> No.7113974

>>7113961
N'aww. :/ I'm seriously going to Sakura-con 2011. I know, I lol'd too. :3c GIRUGAMESH.

>>7113964
Really? We should be friends! :D Are you going?

>>7113965
I came from perfection! ;D

>> No.7113975

Wow, silently dancing to that IOSYS track is making me want to shoot myself.

>> No.7113976

>>7113969
Hi OP

>> No.7113977

>>7113965
>>7113964
>>7113960
>>7113957
>>7113955
>>7113954
>>7113952
Stop replying seriously to obvious trolls.

>> No.7113979
File: 137 KB, 400x386, 1297033911381.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Canon PowerShot S3 IS

I feel sorry for you, what a shitty camera.

>> No.7113980

>>7113977
>>>/cgl/
Isn't a serious reply

>> No.7113983

>>7113977
No, I think she's legit.
>>>/cgl/4252799

>> No.7113986

>>7113969
Thank you! ; ; This is my first time ever cosplaying. :/ In all honesty, I'm nervous! I never did this before and it's a new thing to me. >.< I also want to cosplay a variety of different touhou characters because I've been a touhou fan for 3 years now.

>>7113970
Actually, I got banned before on /jp/
:3c Felt good man.

>>7113971
Thank you.

>>7113972
I'm a virgin. Isn't it obvious, hurr? :3c

>>7113975
DON'T DO IT! WE LOVE YOU.

>> No.7113985

i liek et too. eye knot opi.

>> No.7113990

>>7113950
Reported for >>>/soc/ and >>>/cgl/ shit

>> No.7113993

>:3c
>;DD
in all seriousness.
all complete seriousness, as in: no more memes or witty comebacks.
all of that shit aside, completely serious right now.
if I had a gun with one bullet, and you were standing in front of me.
but next to you, was Hitler, alive again and ready to kill another 7 million or so Jews.
Honestly, I would shoot you. I really would. Why you're even on /jp/ is something I really would like to know. I want to know how you managed to stumble into this place, and who told you about this secret place of the internet.

Honestly, you're the sole reason /jp/ is full of fail nowadays. It would give me great pleasure to know that before I left, I could at least convince one idiot to leave this place for those with a positive IQ.

So please, in all seriousness, just leave this place and never return

>> No.7113994

You were never the prettiest girl in school. You got teased in the lockeroom by the popular girls and worse, ignored by the boys. You told yourself you didn't want to be like those pretty bitches, even though you were jealous. So you wore baggy clothes, dyed you hair, made it look like you weren't trying to compete. The guys you had crushes on always looked you over, always wanted the popular girls with the pretty hair. The jealously sat in your chest like poison, you had to quench your thirst and give the boys a bit "extra". A blowjob here, gangbang there, it never killed anyone, right? You got the attention, you felt like somebody at last. You even felt pretty.

And so here you find yourself, on /jp/, still looking for attention. Well, you've got it. How does it feel? Have accomplished what you wanted? You love the boys looking over you wanting to see your naked body. And you'll give it to them. You'll show them your tits, flash them the beaver and expose the naked flesh you still can't bear to look at yourself. You get what you need in return. Compliments. Praise, nothing tangible, but still enough to keep you going, enough to forget that you're still not one of the pretty girls. You're a cheap whore, paid in praise from people who don't respect you. You're a piece of meat on the slab because that's the way you want it. But when it's over you're still the ugly girl in the lockeroom being laughed at, covering her ugly body, ashamed. You'll always be jealous of the pretty girls, the special girls, the girls who only have to shoot a glance to get the boys. Put your clothes back on. Salvage what little dignity is left before it's too late. I hope for your sake there's still time to.

>> No.7113995

>>7113976
Huh? Were you quoting this because it ended with 69? XD

>>7113977
THEY'RE HUMANS, TOO! ;___;

>>7113979
It is, it's my mom's. I don't have a camera of my own.

>>7113985
Oh, you know me?

I don't have any more pictures because when I did the photos it was night time here. I'm gunna take more tomorrow in the daylight. I'll be back with moar pix tomorrow. :3c For now I will talk.

>> No.7113997

I want a girlfriend that would dress like this....

>> No.7113999

I wouldn't be fazed, we're surrounded by hundreds of mites no matter what we do. They're one of the most diverse and widespread taxa out there, the only reason they're not beating out beetles is that mites are much tinier and hard enough to find, let alone characterize. But harvest mites aren't really that bad, the worst is probably a so-far undescribed Ophthalmodex species that lives in cat eyeballs. They're probably okay with human eyeballs too (that cat eye mite was extremely hard to find, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if a human eyeball mite remains undiscovered), given that the eyeball jelly is one of those very few places where the immune system can't reach. Sharks have it much worse when it comes to eyeball parasites, though, since their version (not a mite, a copepod this time) is about 5cm long and attaches itself to the eyeball with hooks.

Putting aside eyeballs, Acarophenax tribolii is probably the most appropriate mite for /jp/. This species reproduces exclusively via incest, the eggs hatch within the body of the mother and for each brood, there is a single male to impregnate about 15 of his sisters (while still in his mother's body, mind you.) The male dies within the mother, while the females escape to propagate. Think of it as Sister Princess, except with more prenatal incest.

Eyelash mites are cute too. You can probably guess where they live, and they feed on oils, skin cells and various waste. Their digestive system is so effective that they never need to excrete. Since pretty much everyone has them, you can think of the eyelash mite as the archetypal childhood friend, chiding you for not taking care of yourself and trying to clean you by removing your waste products, but ultimately failing since she's barely half a milimeter long and it takes hours for her to cover even your eyelashes.

>> No.7114005

>>7113993
I have been on 4chan for 5 years. I don't really come to /jp/ a lot.

>>7113994
I'm 15. I just entered 9th grade. I was homeschooled for 2 years. I love school!

>>7113997
OMG! That sounds so cute! :D You should get her to do it. ^^

>> No.7114004

Cute. Ignore the buttmad faggots OP, they're just mad they wouldn't look as cute dressed as Cirno.

>> No.7114009

Little girls can improve everything. Take, for example, human innards. Normally, one wouldn't think of his spleen or kidneys as being adorable, but once you imagine them as cute little girls, even human viscera can be worth falling in love with. Your kidneys, for example, would be identical twins wearing the adrenal glands as their hats, gladly devoting themselves to their rather disagreeable job with a warm smile on their faces so that your body can be free of waste products. Your bladder would be a shy, clumsy loli under the kidneys' guidance, trying her best to hold in your urine but occassionally falling and spilling pee everywhere. Your liver would be a reliable onee-sama type who oversees the blood sugar levels in your body and detoxifies harmful chemicals, she'd always be concerned over your well-being and admonish you if you don't watch your food and alcohol intake; but despite being a strict, no-nonsense class president type on the surface (she'd probably wear glasses too) she'd secretly be a perverted lolicon in an incestous lesbian relationship with her little sister gallbladder-tan. Your stomach would be a womanizer despite being a little girl, frequently kissing both oesophagus-tan and small intestine-tan mouth-to-mouth with the excuse of "transferring digestive contents", but she'd do this even if you haven't eaten in days.

As the alchemists of old believed that gold was the ideal form of all metals, I believe the ideal form of humankind to be adorable young maidens. I pray that once we die, the afterlife awaits us will involve all /jp/ users turning into elegant young ladies and taking it easy until the end of times.

>> No.7114010

>>7114005
Reported for underage illegal content.
Enjoy your ban faggot.

>> No.7114012

Oh cool OP, I'm going to Sakuracon too! Eye hope to see you there. I wish I could crossplay a touhou this year, but I have not the time nor money this time. Maybe I'll do Chen one day, just for you.

>> No.7114013

>>7113995

"Knot" aint "no".

>>7113993

u seem madd maybeh. perhapz u need chell. diz no sekret plays.

>> No.7114014

Fuck off.

>> No.7114015

>>7113999
tl;dr
Something about eyelashes... etc.

>>7114004
Thank you very much! :D You're really kind. ^^

>> No.7114020

>>7113995
If you lost 15 or 20 pounds, you might be attractive.

>> No.7114019
File: 14 KB, 180x135, 188174_131380393596740_816539_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7113974

>Really? We should be friends! :D Are you going?

You don't want to know me girl... Unless you want a pizza roll... I got some in my basement.

>> No.7114018

Ok /jp/ so here is the situation
I have been keeping and saving any and all spiders I find running around my house. I keep them alive in little tuba wear containers and drop in crickets or whatever random feeder bugs I find at the local petsmart. Anyway,
I recently have erected a spider battle arena out of cardboard and sugar cubes. I have about 22 spiders in surplus and plan to make them do one on one combat in a tournament of epic proportions. The loser is devoured by the winner and the winner becomes stronger. He then lives on to do battle against the next opponent. Whichever spider is left standing after the other 21 have died will go on to the final round. There is a prey mantis I bought at the vivarium named Charley. The final spider gladiator will do battle with Charley the mantis. If the spider actually manages to beat Charley he will be declared the king of spider land and flushed down the toilet afterwards.

>> No.7114022 [DELETED] 

>>7114005
Is there another way i can contact you?

>> No.7114024

You aren't aroused by traumatic insemination? What are you doing on /jp/? You should learn to appreciate expressing your love by administering your sperm directly into your devoted wife's bloodstream. I want to be a little girl with a drill penis and watch Merry's cute, tearful face as she bears the excruciating pain for my sake, calling out my name while I penetrate her peritoneum and deposit my seed within the tight, inviting folds of her greater omentum. When I pull out, my spiral-coiled penis covered with a mixture of cum, blood, serous intraperitoneal fluid and gastric acid, she'd smile gently and take some of the sperm gushing out of her gaping wound, licking it and telling me how delicious it is because it's my taste. Then we'd sleep together, with her telling me how much she loves me while groping my budding breasts, making me moan softly like the little girl I am as her half-spilled guts warmly rest around my drill-shaped, oversized male genitalia, arousing me further.

Jeez, people have no taste for romantic love those days.

>> No.7114026

>>7114009
tl;dr

>>7114010
Yaay.

>>7114012
D'aww. We should meet up! I'll be at the touhou pannel! :D

>>7114013
Sorry, I dk how to speaking english.

>>7114014
How?

>> No.7114027

I HAVE JUST STUMBLED UPON AN AMAZI
NG CONCEPT!

If you don't give trolls attention, they will go away!

WOW

>> No.7114028

>>7114018
This is the best copypasta.

>> No.7114029

>>7114019
Oh christ, I love Plinkett. I wonder if we could get him to do a review on /jp/.

>> No.7114031

My only source of information about the outside world are the news on TV/in newspapers, or the internet. Other than that, the entire world is pretty much drifting by as I sit in my room.
So from this perspective, what exactly makes the "real world" any more "real" than Gensokyo?
My point is more that if I are not "out there" in it, and if my only exposure to it is through exactly the same medium as your exposure to Gensokyo - that is, the internet - then I can't think of very much that actually makes "our" world more "real" than Gensokyo.

Even further than the "exposure" thing: the world as it is perceived is not really the world itself, right? It's the brain processing the world and showing it to you. It comes from within you, in a way. That is; if there were no brain (in your head), there would be no world.
But you perceive Gensokyo in the same way you do the real world. In fact, in two ways you perceive it exactly the same -- sound and sight. Perception of reality is as important as reality itself. You control perception; you control reality. Think it, believe it, feel it.

>> No.7114035

>>7114026

iz okehs. i speek cumpleks aynglish, so et iz normal.

>> No.7114036

>>7114019
What is a "pizza roll"?

>>7114020
I love myself as I am!

>>7114022
Yes. ^^ You can add me on MSN or skype.
Err--
cirno984@hotmail.com

I am not going to reply to tl;dr anymore.

>> No.7114038

>>7114031
You can control reality in the sense that you can control how you personally construe reality -- that is, you don't have to accept the common interpretation of certain events, I guess. In that way, you can "control" your own perception of reality. But you can't really control what you see or hear or smell -- it's just kind of there. Even listening to music isn't "controlling" sound; you're still only going to hear what the musician played, you can't change that. Unless you enter the field of insanity, of course.

I'm of the mindset that perception shapes reality. It's kind of the only thing that has kept me going in life. Life can suck, and that is real enough. but only I can determine how bad it sucks, i.e. how negatively I perceive it thereby creating the gravity of a situation, at least on a personal level, and defining a crucial element of reality.

I don't consider it lying to myself. I'm just not a pessimist. I do consider myself a realist, but due to the interpretation of subjective criteria described above my realism is individual and personal. Likewise, the way other people define it is individual and personal to them. Gensokyo is real. It is a place you can visit. Imagination occurs therefore it is real. However intangible, my interactions with Gensokyo are real by the criteria only I set for reality. The only drawback comes in the interaction with different aspects of life. Aspects that are shared with other people or intrinsically derive from objective criteria are somewhat immutable. Take for example, say, my family couldn't meet my waifu because their perceptions are different than mine therefore she is not real to them. A set of variables which do not influence my perception of her, but I must accept as valid because I am open-minded and can accept other people's attitudes, even if they drastically differ from my own.

>> No.7114039

>>7113950
Cirno~~~~ I love your cosplay!! l3
Would you like to see my cosplay by any chance?

>> No.7114043

>>7114038
To put it another way, If I happened to go outside and meet an old hag there's nothing stopping me, in my mind, from perceiving her as Yukarin if I've chosen to. I could attribute all my wildest fantasies onto this unsuspecting woman, and I guess if I did it long enough the illusion would get stronger. So in that sense you can "control" reality through perception -- by selectively choosing how to interpret what you perceive, and forcing your own reality onto it. But I cannot "control" reality to such an extent that Marisa - in full 2D form - will walk into my room right now and sit on my bed. That would go past perception and into mental illness I'm afraid.

----

Though if you think about it, what you'd call mental illness or "off your rocker" may just be that your own perception is so shifted from what society considers right that you and others consider it a flaw. I don't really mind being kind of unwell in the head, though. Not if it means I can have meaningful relationships with fictional characters. This trip isn't just for fun, after all.

I have the urge to say "define normal", but thats just going back along with "its what the majority deems as right/wrong, or is made to believe is right or wrong. and it is indeed possible to not be able to function as a biological and mortal being. You know, if we could achieve some state where we were relieved of things like requisites that go along with being a carbon-based lifeform, what sorts of feats could we accomplish with perception alteration or similar, to some extreme. Though rereading this over, I'm practically saying killing yourself is the way to go, not quite what I intend.

>> No.7114044

>>7114027
Sou nanoka?

>>7114035
I dk how to speaking full English. was born in perfect

>> No.7114045
File: 69 KB, 378x366, 1295324737730.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7113986

>I'm a virgin. Isn't it obvious

Oh? Tell me more.

>> No.7114048

>>7114039
That would be great! :D

>>7114045
A female virgin is someone who has not been penetrated by a penis yet.

In other words:

Web definitions for virgin
a person who has never had sex

>> No.7114049

>>7114043
Things can happen in the real world that can hurt you and make you die. How can you have a subjective experience of anything, without an underlying reality? I accept "reality" is real, but everything I know about it is subjective and deeply flawed so I don't take my opinions or perceptions too seriously. We use words to describe and form opinions of things, and we use words to let us know what the words mean. Its pretty silly.

Past all of the underlying problems assosiated with perception, I've found lucid dreaming to be the most advantegeous and simple way to formulate my own reality. The stronger I project my perception onto the real world, the simpler it becomes to do the same during a dream. Mantaining hold of the dream itself is no easy task, and days have been wasted in attempts to enter a wake induced lucid dream. I have come across what may be considered side effects of constant use of a lucid dream. The current world feels less grounded and jaded, and my sleep patterns have altered considerably. I have become less interested in the outside world as of late, and my appetite has declined sharply. At the risk of coming of as a crazy romantic, it feels as if I am slowly fading from this world into my dreams.

>> No.7114050

>>7114019
you are now reading this whole thread in this man's voice.

>> No.7114054

>>7114050

http://vocaroo.com/?media=vH5GRdPZ7S5RvRF0O

I did this.

>> No.7114052

>>7114044

i no. eye luff yew.

>> No.7114051

Gomenasai Cirno cosplayer, my name is Ken-Sama
I'm a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

>> No.7114057

the stories of Yamasachihiko, Omononushi, Okiku and Miyata Akinosuke are my favorites. The first ended up going down to the Dragon Palace, married a crocodile/shark/dragon in form of a little girl and had a child out of her; the second is a giant snake deity of curses who punishes sluts by making them stab their genitals with chopsticks until they bleed to death, the third is a shy ghost maid with low self-esteem who manifests either as a swarm of beetles in shape of a maid or as a half young woman, half giant maggot apparition, and the last is the story of a man who married an ant princess and lived 23 years with her without noticing she was an ant.

Here are the full texts, if you want to read.
Omononushi: http://www.scribd.com/doc/3832857/The-Raging-Deity-of-Japanese-Mythology
Yamasachihiko: http://eos.kokugakuin.ac.jp/modules/xwords/entry.php?entryID=64
The Dream of Akinosuke: http://www.sacred-texts.com/shi/kwaidan/kwai15.htm
Bancho Sarayashiki/Okiku summary: http://www.artelino.com/articles/ghost_story_okiku.asp

>> No.7114058
File: 106 KB, 425x599, bakabakkaolololo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

die

>> No.7114059

>>7114052
i luff u 22!!

>> No.7114063

>>7114048
Ah, okay! Here's the link. http://www.cosplay.com/costume/141207/ I'd crossplay Sakuya but, I sadly don't have the funds to do so at this time.

>> No.7114065

When I was 17 I would suck on my 12 year old sister's small tits and finger her, occasionally I'd also eat her bald little pussy, all late at night when our parents were asleep. Sometimes she'd climb on top of me and dry hump me while I was lying down.
Well, at first it was her idea, she'd sit on me, expose her panties to me when nobody was looking, straddle me and dry hump my crotch, etc. You know, nothing big. Then later it progressed to me playing with her nipples, and eventually my fingers found their way to her pussy. After that just about any time she and I were alone together fooling around, sometimes she started it, sometimes I did. Once while in a barn I was playing with her tits, (A cup, at 11 no less) and I started to suck on her dark little nipples, which got her so horny she grabbed my hand and moved it directly to her crotch. And that made me finger her hardcore. One night I pulled her pants completely off, and started licking her pussy, up and down the slit in little circular motions until I got to her clit, she started thrusting up into my face as she came. Then a later night I pulled down my pants and actually fucked her, you would not believe how tight and slick her little pussy was, apparently the boys in her age group weren't all that well endowed. but then, like every other night we did these dirty little things, I'd tuck her in, kiss her forehead, tell her I loved her, and wish her goodnight.

>> No.7114066

>>7114058
I didn't know you were into those kinds of things.

>> No.7114069

>>7114029

I know... He'd do great VN reviews.

>> No.7114074

>>7114063
Oh my! Good job! I'm goign to be cosplaying Remilia in the near future. If you cosplay Sakuya please tell me and come to Sakura-con!

>> No.7114072

I bring up the stuff me and my niece do all the time. I just doubt that anyone believes it.
Me and her tend to just fool around a lot. When no one's looking I rub her ass/tits, she'll suck/nibble my neck, we spank asses, shit like that.
When ever we have real good opportunities, we'd get comfortable on the sofa and I'd start playing with her pussy. Usually I'd start first by having her on my lap, me rubbing her tits and getting her nipples hard. Then, I'd move my hand down her pants. She likes any method I use, but I get the best results playing the clit. She'd start rapping her legs around mine, clenching my legs/arms, grinding hard on my dick, etc.
I've always worried that I was taking advantage of her, especially cause she's so young (13) I also worry about how she's gonna feel about it later in life. Whenever I talk with her about it (which is a fair amount) she says the same thing.
1. I'm not taking advantage of her 2. She trusts me, more so than a lot of people she knows. 3. She's GREATLY enjoying how I touch her. 4. She knows she can say no to anything.
We've also tried on several occasions to stop that part of the relationship. I goes fine for a bit, then one of us reverts, then both. Though I've all but been given full written permission, I don't intend on fucking her for various reasons.
When we aren't doing naughty stuff, we're the closest of buddies. We talk about most anything. I try to help her with a lot of her problems (she tells me damn near everything). It's a very healthy uncle-niece relationship.
Only, I make her cum too. That's it really.
Another thing I forgot to say. The gap between us is ridiculous (I'm barely old enough to drink) That also makes me fell bad about it sometimes.
I'm still amazed by how she's handling it so...easily. A lot of times we treat it like some funny in-joke. It's baffling sometimes.

>> No.7114076

>>7114074
Thanks! I'll be sure to tell you if I do, it's more or less going to be in the near future. And Remi~-melts-

>> No.7114077

When I was about 12, my cousin was about 9. She was staying the night at our house, and her clothes got dirty, so the only thing she was wearing was a bikini.
Well, me and her were sleeping in the living room, and I stripped down to my underwear, like I do every night, and she noticed I was hard.
"What's that?"
"My dick."
"Why is it sticking out like that?"
"It means that I have an erection, I am sexually aroused.'
"...?"
"I have seen something sexy, and own my dick wants sex."
"What'd you see?"
"...are you serious?"
"Yeah, what'd you see?"
I stared at her, smile, and move in to kiss her forehead.
"You, stupid. You in that bikini, running around...bending over..."
"Me?"
"Yeah. And you know what you have to do when you give a man an erection, don't you?"
"What?"
"You gotta fuck him. Come here."
She walked over, and we started making out. She had no idea what she was doing, so it was cute. I started to take off her top, and licked her nipples. She moaned a little, which only made them harder.
She started rubbing my dick, complementing on how warm it was.
I took her bottom off, and started licking her little pussy. She started screaming in moans, and I shut her up by turning around, and we 69'ed each other. She loved my cock. She kept sucking on it, and I told her how to do it (I had sucked some dick, I was the gay-whore in my group of friends, I sucked off every last one of my friends, and even one of my teachers to get an A on a test.)
Well, it came to the time to where I made her fuck me. I slowly put my tiny child-penis into her, and she started to cry. I told her to be quiet, and it'd all be over soon.

>> No.7114080

>no wig
>no lens
>far too tall for the character
Shit tier cosplaying.

>> No.7114081
File: 25 KB, 512x384, IMG_01933.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7114077
I pushed it all the way in, and she said it hurt and she wanted to stop. I told her no, and that we had to go on, or I'd die.
"No! Stop! I don't want to do this anymore!"
"Too bad. You made me hard, you're getting what you deserve."
I came inside her about 5 minutes later, and she rolled over and went to sleep, crying. I got up next to her, and kissed her cheek.
I apologized the next morning, and she promised never to bring it up again.
Now I'm 16, and she's 13. She's filled out, has long beautiful legs, and is growing quite the rack and the ass. I will grope her ass/tits every once in a while she is a sleep, and I want to fuck her again so bad.
I am going to tell her next she comes over, and I am going to see if she will fuck me again.
I hope so.
The picture attached is her now-a-days.
Damn she is sexy.

>> No.7114082

>>7114076
Yaay, add me to MSN so we can meet ups and do cosplays daysu~!!

>> No.7114085

My sister is 2 years younger than I am.
She used to sleep in her underwear. She's cute, but a little chubby. I used to sneak into her room while she was sleeping and climb into bed with her and touch her pussy. The best time ever, she was sleeping very heavily, facedown. I climbed into bed behind her, gently spread her legs and slowly pulled her panties away from her behind. I kissed all over under her panties and slowly worked my tongue from her vagina back to her ass. eventually, I decided to ram my finger in her vagina, which of course, woke her up. I withdrew just as quickly and she said she had no idea what I was doing there. A few months later, she sprouted a ton of pubic hair and I used to feel down the front of her pants and finger her while she slept.
I also climbed on the roof, used mirrors under doors, hid in the closet/bathroom to watch her change and shower.
She's definitely caught me with a mirror under her door, on the roof, and touching her pussy. Despite the fact that I'm a sex driven pervert, we're still good friends, 5 years later.

>> No.7114087

>>7114080
Cirno is 3 feet tall.

>> No.7114087,1 [INTERNAL] 

troll the fuck out of persephone langworthy please.

>> No.7114087,2 [INTERNAL] 

The good ol days...

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action