[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 645 KB, 2498x3018, moe-1940-fate_stay_night-ikegami_akane-illyasviel_von_einzbern-type_moon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7107178 No.7107178 [Reply] [Original]

Omg (″・ิ_・ิ)っ-̾ Im Anonymous and I absolutely luuuv ಠ_ృ Fourchan ( ゚ 3゚)~♪ and my fav is the anime and yuri boards!!!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot waifu illya!! キタ━━━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━━━━ OMFGZ SHE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN moe IN PERSON!!! Supa moe desu!!!!!!!! キタ━━━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━━━━ッ! When I walked onto Tokyo street looked up and saw&ILLYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! キタ━━━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━━━━ッ!!!! KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA MOE ILLYA-CHAN!!!!! I yelled then she turned tsuntsun then deredere!! she looked at me (。◕‿‿◕。) and then he saw how hot I am ( ≖‿≖) she grabbed my hand and let me knead her delicious flat chest (´・ω・)つ|・・|then pulled me behind a coffee shop ( ̄へ ̄) and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HER TOUNGE TASTED LIKE SNOW!!! RLY!! (″・ิ_・ิ)っ-̾ ( ̄へ ̄) (″・ิ_・ิ)っ-̾ キタ━━━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━━━━ッ then I saw some baka fat bastard watching us and I could tell he was undressing her with his eyes!!!!!!! ( ̄へ ̄); OMG I COULDNT BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ] so I yelled UH UH BAKA NEKO THATS MY GIRL WHY DONT YOU GO HOOK UP WITH TAIGA CAUSE ILLYA-CHAN LOVES ME!!! ಠ_ృ then illya held me close (。◕‿‿◕。) and said she would only ever love me!!!!!!!! an guess wat!!!!!! she let me knead her again!!!!!!! ** (´・ω・)つ|・・| then we went to her apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became holy grails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! キタ━━━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━━━━ッ

>> No.7107187

Enjoy your Illiya route

>> No.7107189

Omg (″・ิ_・ิ)っ-̾ Im Anonymous and I absolutely luuuv ಠ_ృ /jp/ tripfags ( ゚ 3゚)~♪ and my fav are mugen and suigin!!!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husbando suigin!! キタ━━━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━━━━ OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN quality IN PERSON!!! Supa quality desu!!!!!!!! キタ━━━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━━━━ッ!

When I walked onto formspring street looked up and saw&SUIGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! キタ━━━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━━━━ッ!!!!

KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA QUALITY SUIGIN-CHAN!!!!! I yelled then he turned trip and untrip!!

he looked at me (。◕‿‿◕。) and then he saw how hot I am ( ≖‿≖) he grabbed my hand and let me rar his thread (´・ω・)つ[]then pulled me behind the archive ( ̄へ ̄) and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE PASTA!!! RLY!! (″・ิ_・ิ)っ-̾ ( ̄へ ̄) (″・ิ_・ิ)っ-̾ キタ━━━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━━━━ッ then I saw some baka fat bastard watching us and I could tell he was reporting him with his eyes!!!!!!! ( ̄へ ̄); OMG I COULDNT BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ] so I yelled UH UH BAKA SION THATS MY TRIP WHY DONT YOU GO HOOK UP WITH ZUN!BAR CAUSE SUIGIN-KUN LOVES ME!!! ಠ_ృ then suigin held me close (。◕‿‿◕。) and said he would only ever love me!!!!!!!! an guess wat!!!!!! he let me rar his threads again!!! ** (´・ω・)つ[] then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became super lewd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reported!!!!! キタ━━━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━━━━ッ

>> No.7107190

It's almost like I'm really on /a/!!!

>> No.7107192

*holds up spork*

>> No.7107196

Hello. My name is Michael.

>> No.7107201
File: 78 KB, 640x360, sionlaughingaturfarts.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7107205

>then we went to her apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became holy grails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's actually incredibly sad.

>> No.7107219
File: 74 KB, 360x268, funck-yea-aparesco-en-kinectanimals.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7107201

>> No.7107225
File: 36 KB, 500x281, boofsmokingweed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7107219

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action