[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 50 KB, 954x402, Totally not platic.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7085453 No.7085453 [Reply] [Original]

As a nation, I really can't say anything very good about Japan. I mean, they're certainly not a terrible country, but their culture is xenophobic, sexist, and racist. Their work ethic is workaholic and soul destroying. Their population is graying at a rate faster than any other country, and many towns are literally decaying for lack of people to live in them. Not to mention, they have a terrible history of blood curdling war crimes that TO THIS DAY is downplayed and glossed over by the Japanese government, media, and educational system. Basically, South Korea is better in every way.

See my problem is I really fucking like anime and manga and Touhou and all that shit. Not because they come from Japan, but in SPITE of the fact that they come from Japan. But everyone else I meet who likes the same shit is a fucking weeaboo. And if there is one thing that is more infuriating than listening to a Japanese war crime denialist it is listening to a fucking middle class white kid talk on AT LENGTH about how America FORCED poor Imperial Japan to bomb us.

But you know, I really actually feel sorry for them, weeaboos who think that Japan is really all that and a box of pocky. Because if they ever actually go to Japan for any length of time, they are in for a rude awakening. If you showed a Jap a picture of 99 other Japanese people sitting in bleachers, with one Korean mixed in, he would spot that Korean in half a second (and then refuse to hire him). The Japanese are even intolerant of other Japanese from historically lower class background (burakumin). Now imagine how they feel about fucking whitey, let alone an American, considering they've managed to convince themselves that WWII was America's fault.

>> No.7085459
File: 23 KB, 424x320, Plastic woman.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

For fuck's sake, OTAKU itself is a fucking INSULT. Don't think for a fucking second that anime and manga are a national past time in Japan. The average Japanese person is about as interested in your anime of choice as the average American is interested in any given comic book hero. Probably less, considering the resurgence comic heroes have had recently due to films. All your Otaku culture? It's as alien to a Japanese businessman as D&D is to an American one.

So /jp/, I can get why you like a lot of the stuff coming out of Japan, because I do too. But why oh why do you feel the need to lionize the country because of it? It's just as pathetic as someone obsessing about Britain because they really like Monty Python, Lord of the Rings, and Harry Potter.

>> No.7085462

I didn't even read that, is it some copy pasta or did you write it yourself?

>> No.7085465

tl;dr

>> No.7085479

I stopped reading your post several sentences in to the first paragraph, but basically you're complaining that they're a typical first world nation.

Bo~ring.

>> No.7085496

>>7085479
>but basically you're complaining that they're a typical first world nation.
No...

>> No.7085513

>>7085462
This is a pasta.
>>7085459
This too.
>>7085479
lol, no.

>> No.7085528

i agree with this troll pasta, and am not mad. in during other people are mad though. dont be mad, just take it easy and read another thread.

>> No.7085562

tl;dr had Aya died?

>> No.7085573

>>7085453
Hey, bro. Mind if I post this to my FB?
It's the only half sensible thing I've read all month.

>> No.7085665

Seriously though: how can anyone disagree with the OP?

I mean sure. If I had a Japanese girlfriend, I'd fuck her brains out with the force of a million rising suns. The problem is, it also - seriously - comes with that "Nanking massacre didn't happen" and "China should apologize to Japan for demanding an apology" bullshit which makes you want to punch their face in.

>> No.7085688

Copypasta, but still a load of shit. Koreans are by far more racist, xenophobic and (especially) sexist than the Japanese. They also cannot take a fucking joke for shit. Everything to do with Korea is SERIOUS BUSINESS and CANNOT BE CRITICISED IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER. KIMCHI IS FROM HEAVEN.

also

>>7085665

>If I had a Japanese girlfriend

Assuming you are white: if you had a Japanese girlfriend, you could walk down a street in Japan holding her hand and no one would bother you.

If you had a Korean girlfriend, you could walk down a street in South Korea (or, even worse, the subway) and it wouldn't be unreasonable to expect to be harassed, shouted at, cursed, and even threatened with violence from Koreans. Your girlfriend will also bear some of it, probably being called a whore or some variation thereof.

Koreans are fucking dogs.

>> No.7085700

OP is a nigger

>> No.7085728

>>7085688
Yep, that's true. Koreans are crazy as fuck. However, that does not change that knowing Japanese people is kind of like knowing a bunch of Germans, except they're still (and seriously, not ha ha on the internet) making up excuses for Hitler.

>> No.7085729

>>7085688
Koreans are great.
We need more Chos in American unis.

>> No.7085730

>making up excuses for Hitler.
No, go to Germany. They hate Hitler more than the average American does.

>> No.7085733

>>7085730

It was talking about Japs.

>> No.7085737

Thats what Japan gets for <insert historical event that I learned in school and have nothing to do with because it was a long time ago.>. Fucking Japs!

>> No.7085749

>>7085688
>Koreans are by far more racist, xenophobic and (especially) sexist than the Japanese. They also cannot take a fucking joke for shit.
>far more (especially) sexist than the Japanese.
>if you had a Japanese girlfriend, you could walk down a street in Japan holding her hand and no one would bother you.

Sup tai/weeaboo/jap
I don't think you know Japan, or you're just another lying jap.

>> No.7085750

If you are white and know Japanese it is like heaven.

>> No.7085753

>>7085737
lol, if you wana see smoke come out the ears of a redneck and its face to go bright red, ask them how old they were during peral harbor. Of course after they say they werent born ask what year it happend. 100% of laughing your ass off at the response.

>> No.7085754

>>7085728

It's not really, to be honest. First of all, Nanking isn't really comparable to the Holocaust -- not saying it wasn't deplorable, but it's a lazy analogy. Second, denying Nanking ALTOGETHER is a rare and extreme viewpoint.

What you're more likely to hear is that it's exaggerated by the Chinese, or along those lines. And to be honest? It's not difficult to understand why they say that. The Chinese HAVE vilified and exaggerated the Japanese "threat" massively for a long time, particularly in Mao's early rule where Japan was basically equated with the devil and everything wrong with the world.

But even MORE likely than that you'll probably hear nothing, because most people don't really give a shit anymore.

>> No.7085760

>>7085749

sup Korean dog

enjoy your kimchi and forcing women to become little more than carers for your mother in law. also, enjoy your frustrated adolescents who are MAD as hell at the military for fucking all their women.

as you can see, coreans cannot accept even the smallest bit of criticism. They genuinely believe Korea is some kind of holy land that can do no wrong, it's fucking insane.

>> No.7085770

>>7085728
Knowing American people is kind of like knowing a bunch of Germans celebrating the holocaust. What with all their "Lol nukes, nukes are awesome, we nuked you" celebrations.

>> No.7085779

>>7085760
Sup weeaboo.

As you can see the first thing that a weeaboo do when someone says the truth about his glorious nippon is accuse the person that he is Korean.

>> No.7085782

Hope the Japs sink. Fuck them.

>> No.7085796

>>7085754
Well, that was just an example. All in all the war crimes of the Japs do exceed those of the Nazis.

Obviously it does not come up that much unless you bring it up. But I'm a person who deals with both (native, not American-) Chinese and Japanese regularly, and they're both sides always asking about how I feel about the other. Girls especially, for some reason, men don't seem to care as much. It does come up unusually often (about in every relationship when they know you also know people on the "other side"), say compared to how much WW2 comes up in Europe (not at all)

The Japanese are as a rule always concerned to inoculate you against the Chinese "lies" about Japan's war crimes. The Chinese are very concerned to make sure you remember them.

Because of the magnitude of the crimes, I'm not comfortable saying the Chinese have overemphasized them. Nor has any of my personal Japanese acquaintances expressed support to the thought that Japan should either apologize or better acknowledge them. Just 2c and as someone will point out anyway, my personal experiences != the statistics

>> No.7085797

>>7085760

Almost like Americans, but not quite there yet.

>> No.7085800

>>7085453

who's the girl on the left?

>> No.7085806

>>7085800
Same slut as on the right.

>> No.7085827

>>7085796

>But I'm a person who deals with both (native, not American-) Chinese and Japanese regularly

Me too, which is why I'm finding what you say confusing (especially about the women, who in my experience are severely apolitical). Not saying you're wrong, though.

>Because of the magnitude of the crimes, I'm not comfortable saying the Chinese have overemphasized them.

They haven't overemphasised them, but I think the fact that the Japanese are portrayed as trying to mitigate the event does have an effect on how the Chinese view it. That is, it becomes difficult to see it as an objective event in history rather than "the sweeping national tragedy that the horrible Japanese pigs deny".

Also!

One thing that I think is more pertinent (and more interesting) than the "denial" issue when it comes to Nanking: Mao. The Chinese are all too happy to say how horrible Nanking was, how the Japanese devils came in and committed untold atrocities... but uh, Mao? The Great Leap Forward? Cultural Revolution? What's that? Ohh yeah I think I read something about that at some point... but ummm, it was a mistake, Mao didn't mean it! He never meant it! All an accident! hehe!

The fact is, Mao Tse-tung killed (MILLIONS) more Chinese people than the Japanese ever have, and did a better job of fucking up the country than they ever did. Yet Chinese people are basically "okay with this.jpg". It's hilarious... in a depressing way.

>> No.7085832

>>7085806

thanks anon

>> No.7085839

Country X downplays their mistakes and glorifies their successes? This is unheard of!

>> No.7085841

>>7085827

An example to illustrate: in one of my tutorials right now (East Asian history) there's a girl from Shanghai. She's only been here for a few months, and yet she's learned more about China in that time than she did whilst living there. She had absolutely no idea about the Hundred Flowers Movement or the Cultural Revolution. But regarding the second world war she knew plenty... about the Japanese, and how horrible they are and how they crippled China. lol.

My point is just that the Chinese should start looking at their own nation before they point the "devil" finger at others.

>> No.7085845

>>7085453
>>7085459
The worst part is that the crazy wapanese ruin it for anyone who isn't a massive faggot.
I can eat Italian food and people don't assume I want to be from Italy.
When I browse BBC people don't assume I want to be English.
If I listen to music in spanish people don't assume I want to wear a sombrero and serape.
But if anyone ever gets a hint of your interest in anything Japanese they give you The Look™ and immediately assume you're a headband-wearing dipshit that yells random japanese and wants to move to glorious Nippon. God damn it's tiresome.

>> No.7085855

>>7085760
>enjoy your frustrated adolescents who are MAD as hell at the military for fucking all their women.
Haha, I know of a few dudes over there with korean girlsfriend / fiances. I didn't know that the koreans were really pissed at them though, that's funny shit.

>> No.7085859

Taiwan is the best country. Not as bad as the shitty mainland and doesn't speak Catonese like shitty hongers and we don't look as bad as them either. Ryukyuans are okay too

>> No.7085860

>>7085827
Maybe our samples of women are different. I mainly deal with medical personnel.

>uh, Mao? The Great Leap Forward? Cultural Revolution? What's that? Ohh yeah I think I read something about that at some point... but ummm, it was a mistake, Mao didn't mean it! He never meant it! All an accident! hehe!
Nailed it, that's the essence of the "Mao was 70% correct" thing you always hear. It's so easy on the ears but hilariously twisted when you start thinking about it. Tens of millions of deaths is... 30% of what? Well, goes to show you how much history books have an effect on a people's minds.

>> No.7085865

>>7085797
almost as bad as ethnocentric asian american cliques...

>> No.7085866

>>7085827
They're two different situations:
1 - Foreign soldiers come to your village, rape your mom in front of your eyes, makes you rape her, and ultimately burn her alive. You bleed to death if you're lucky they don't take you to the biochemical weapons labs.

2 - The great helmsman wants all your metal cooking pots and your grain for the advancement of our glorious nation and the communist paradise. You don't comply? You're a capitalist swine. You starve to death trying to eat tree bark.

>> No.7085869

>>7085827
>Yet Chinese people are basically "okay with this.jpg". It's hilarious... in a depressing way.

Because Mao was Chinese.
May not seem like much to you, but it DOES make all the difference in the world.

>> No.7085887

Japan is shit, and South Korea deserves no praise whatsoever, as that's like reccomending dirt because it's better than shit.

>> No.7085890

>>7085866
>2 - The great helmsman wants all your metal cooking pots and your grain for the advancement of our glorious nation and the communist paradise. You don't comply? You're a capitalist swine. You starve to death trying to eat tree bark.
Not quite.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session

>> No.7085891

>>7085855
It's true. You can be the worst 4chan racist evar and still choke on an overdose of racism if you ever visit a korean forum.

Example of your average korean conversation:
http://forum.koreansentry.com/viewtopic.php?t=4187

>> No.7085905

>>7085866
>They're two different situations:
>1 - Die horribly
>2 - Die horribly
Fuck yeah?

>> No.7085915

>>7085891
oh lol, korean stormfront.

>> No.7085927

>>7085891

We are glorious Coreans. Kimchi is lifeblood and only Corean could understand this. You cannot comprehend wonderful nation of Corea with Western eye. It ingrained in spirit and blood. In Corea we have many thing to be proud of, for instance: being colonised by other country, getting buttmangled at Japan for surpassing us, getting buttmangled at China for surporting North Corea, getting buttmangled at... well, I suppose most of our achievements involve getting buttmangled.

Many people will think maybe Coreans actually have nothing to be proud of and show excess patriotism (big word) and criticise other nation because we know deep down that we are inferior. Much like equivalent of closeted gay man who acts homophobic out of self-loathing. This is wrong!!! Corea is very proud nation of kimchi and internet cafe! We have invent many world famous inventions like fan-death! We have many famous pop music that is not rip off of Japan music but instead was born in Corea! MANSEI CHOSUN! MANSEIN CHOSUN!

>> No.7085944
File: 87 KB, 866x771, 1213732325158.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7085891
>"white people invented guns"
>posted by an East Asian person

>> No.7085958

>>7085891
>Caucasians" have only claimed other inventions as their own, same "Roman-style" political and social strategy that they pulled on the Greeks. If it wasn't for gunpowder or the compass they wouldn't even have left Europe to enslave, genocide, exterminate, colonise Africans/Americans. Certain individuals of their "race" were exceptional sure, but majority are just plain pathetic compared to the rest of the world from the middle east to asia to the americas and even to the nile.

>Whiteys aren't sole reason why there's something like 30% of young Korean women willing to find & marry foreign husbands. The Korean media is largely responsible for this brain washing. Okay, some White boy and Korean girl couples are exception since some are turned out to be fine couples, but I'll appreciate if they leave Korea and stop corrupting other Korean girls. Also, this whole cheap SEA brides for rural farmers and social losers in Korea is getting no where. They should stop issuing visas for third world brides, the only thing these 3rd world brides wants from Korea is to get PR resident status to invite more of their family members.

>What kind of bullshit topic is this? What korea needs a talented foreigners, not bunch of loser white or black esl teachers, or south east asian hard labor workers. We need talented foreign professionals in engineering, medical, and science. Which our government doesn't even focus on. Instead, they focus on attracting more loserfest esl teachers.

> think the only people that need to even bother immigrating r those from poor countries willing to work on cheap labor etc.

Well then.

>> No.7085959

I hear many peopel disagree with me and in fact think Corea is not world class nation and rules earth.

This is imperialist American swine pig shit. Everyone in whole of world know that Corea is excellent nation of wonder and excite and splendid. Everyone know that Corea have amazing history, for instance in the history we did many things such as being colonised, being invaded, being taken over, having the Japanese briefly turn us into a small Japan, and having China treat us like a cute puppy who needs a kick every now and then to stay in line. This is because we are wonderful nation and are appreciate by other nation of world.

It also suggest by some people that Corean have "inferiority complex" which he make up for by being obnoxiously patriotic about nothing.

Again I believe this imperialistic colonial American swine shit and also possibly Chinese. You will agree that Corea is in fact glorious nation of much pride for much reason and every respectable ajusshi will tell you this and it are true.

>> No.7085973

>In the West, the immigration policy is insane. I mean, how much can you expect from an African who arrives in your country without even elementary education? Are they gonna work in a bank or some company or will they resort to scams, selling drugs, or selling gadgets to tourists around Eiffel Tower and Versaille and being a public nuisance. And you can't deny access to them if they have HIV/AIDS. Guess who will pay for their treatment?
It's like I'm really on /new/!

>> No.7085982

>I agree with you. Since when has it been a necessary thing to let anybody that isn't Korean into the country? Koreans have lived together for thousands of years and we still do not need anyone to come here to live. We need immigrant doctors? there's a Korean doctor. We need engineers? there's a Korean engineer.

Hahaha, what the fuck?

>> No.7085988

>>7085927
>Corea is very proud nation of kimchi and internet cafe! We have invent many world famous inventions like fan-death!
i laughed so hard

>> No.7085991

>>7085927
>We have many famous pop music that is not rip off of Japan music but instead was born in Corea!
Where is your argument weeaboo.

>> No.7086009

Don't diss D&D.

>> No.7086015

Protip: Japanese people think and in fact are exactly the same as Korean people.

The only meaningful differences between the two countries are: Japan is bigger, and Japan has good anime (and ZUN). Other than that they're exactly the same race of genetically and culturally programmed xenophobic hate robots

>> No.7086020

Get out /new/fags and quit shitting up the board.

>> No.7086028

>>7086015
Why are all the boards on 4chan beginning to sound like Berlekey pseudointellectual weed circles?

>> No.7086034
File: 45 KB, 348x299, rance.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7085927
I am going to save this.

>> No.7086041

>>7086028
Because all the teens from 2008~ or so have grown up.

>> No.7086056
File: 18 KB, 480x360, 0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Are you implying Japan is not perfect in every way? Lies, all slander and lies! And just to show you how wrong you are I'll shove this two feet cactus up my bunghole, without lube, and post how I feel in this thread

>> No.7086118

>>7085959
>>7085927
>The Japanese colonization of Korea has been mentioned as a case in point of "cultural genocide" by a graduate student of the Comparative Genocide Studies group.

>Focus was heavily and intentionally placed upon the psychological and cultural element in Japan's colonial policy, and the unification strategies adopted in the fields of culture and education were designed to eradicate the individual ethnicity of the Korean race.

>Initially, the Japanese sponsored several Korean language newspapers to counter the strong anti-Japanese message of the chief Korean publication Hwangson Sinmun (1898–1910). These papers included The Chosun Ilbo (1904).[48] The Korean language newspaper Maeil Sinbo (매일신보; 每日新報) continued publication until the Japanese surrender in 1945.

>Japanese colonial authorities took many photographs of scenes of abject poverty in Korea, but did not take a single photograph of the main palace at Gyeongbokgung.

>> No.7086156

>>7086118
>cultural genocide
It's pretty much par for the course in terms of invasion. Always will be.

>> No.7086180
File: 7 KB, 332x261, koreans_are_superficial.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

ITT box faced koreans with their chinky eyes being mad as fuck. Dog eating coreans = disgusting

pic related, chinky eyes need to be fixed

>> No.7086214

>>7085562
Nah, she's still alive. She updated her twitter

>> No.7086229
File: 66 KB, 400x400, 1273538844440.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7085891
coreans confirmed for the niggers of east-asia

>> No.7086253
File: 105 KB, 400x400, tewi.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7085891

"What kind of bullshit topic is this? What korea needs a talented foreigners, not bunch of loser white or black esl teachers, or south east asian hard labor workers. We need talented foreign professionals in engineering, medical, and science.

Which our government doesn't even focus on. Instead, they focus on attracting more loserfest esl teachers.

Fucking face palm."

>> No.7086259

>>7085891
What the fuck am I reading

>> No.7086261

Why are Koreans so fucking butthurt? No one gives a SHIT about Korea. It can fucking die in a fire of aids, it's a piece of absoloute SHIT and you're a dumb nigger if you think their is ANYTHING at all that is redeeming about it. NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR ASS.

ALL HAIL GLORIOUS NIPPON~

>> No.7086266

>>7086261
look at this mad corean

>> No.7086270
File: 98 KB, 407x405, 1262210623197.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7086253
Is Korea really that starved for intellectuals? It's like playing Tropico, where you can't activate certain buildings without boating in educated foreigners.

>> No.7086272

>>7086229
are you sure? chinese are on the same level

http://sinostand.com/2011/03/11/what-a-japanese-tragedy-shows-us-about-chinese-bigotry/

>> No.7086295

ciahrea doesn't create anything worth mentioning. Japan is the only country that embraces and incorporates fantasy into their culture.

>> No.7086305

>>7086272
Well gee, that's almost as bad as Jews not feeling terrible when there's an earthquake at Auschwitz, except this happens in a universe where Germany never apologized to the Jews and actually Hitler is considered to have been an infallible living god by part of the population. Horrible, horrible Jews.

>> No.7086315

>>7086272
do ho ho, the guy in that article even says it's a minority of chinese people

that's like saying america hates japan because of the pearl harbor comments we saw earlier

>> No.7086317
File: 315 KB, 1250x1036, 1299711952969.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Shocking news, people are racist towards other races and nations.

You will not find a single nation on this puny planet in which the above would not apply.

The only people who are NOT racist are those 3rd world niggers and mystical natives who live in a jungle, as they do not have broadband access to the internet, a place where you actually learn about cultural diversity.

And sexism? Really? The only people who are not sexist are whiteknight beta male underageb&s.

>> No.7086319

>>7086305
you sound mad chink, might wanna eat some more of that cat

>> No.7086328
File: 34 KB, 223x310, 1298030896307.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7086317

>> No.7086340

This topic in two sentences:
"Every country is shitty. Nobody admits it."
Can I get back to my discussion of silly hats and tea parties now?

>> No.7086354
File: 583 KB, 850x657, nakano_maid_sign02.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7086317
No, seriously dude. The Japanese are on average WAY more racist than westerners. You'd have to be an idiot or completely ignorant of Japanese culture to deny that.

They're not as racist as Koreans who are fucking ass backwards insane, and only slightly more than the Chinese. But way, way more than your average American white man. Maybe about on the same level as your average Stormfront guy on average.

>> No.7086402
File: 32 KB, 485x333, 1281707342822.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7086354

Point being?

You will still find ameriboos and whatnot in Japan. As you will find stormfrontfags in Murrika and skinheads and neonazis in Europe.

At least the other nation's racism is "justified", but when a nation like Maruraururrikka gets racist, when it originally was a fucking immigrant colony, shit gets just full baka.

>> No.7086446

>>7086328
i side board the shit outta those

>> No.7086455

>zomg a culture has racism is bad

Two episodes of Star Trek will tell you that racial prejudice is as natural as the morning dew.

>> No.7086477
File: 154 KB, 1188x378, Dorky_white_guys_v3.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7086402
Point being, saying "it's the same everywhere" is a deliberate oversimplification, when racism is more endemic in some places than others. This is just one of those things that's not too nice about any Asian culture in particular, and that should be alright to discuss. Also, two wrongs still don't make a right.

Look, the point of this thread was that unconditional worship of everything in Japanese culture, rather than appreciating its good points, is retarded. Wouldn't your notion that every nation has problems sort of agree with that?

>> No.7086489

>>7086455
Why don't you get some friends, try to get laid, do something besides going on 4chan to try and act like a pretentious shitdick. If you had anybody in your life who actually wanted to listen to what you had to say you wouldn't be doing this, and if you weren't a complete piece of shit you would realize that nobody is going to read your point of view you faggot. Just stop or kill yourself, either or is fine with me

>> No.7086557
File: 119 KB, 640x480, 1241316205056.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7086477

>Look, the point of this thread was that unconditional worship of everything in Japanese culture

Oh nigga please. Weeaboos aren't even as half as bad as devoted Murrikkans.

Fuck, they believe Japan is like one of their melodramatic highschool slice of life animus, but hey, it's just a fucking misconception.

As soon as they send their foot on the Japans (now wet) soil, they realize that.

But dem' fucking murrikkans man, they are so fucking brainwashed they will not realize nor admit their missbelief, and will deny matters they can not comprehend for the rest of their lives.

Besides, weeaboos are just another sub-cast of normalfags, so why the fuck do we /jp/ denizens even give a fuck about what they think?

>> No.7086716

>>7086180
>box faced koreans with their chinky eyes being mad as fuck. Dog eating coreans = disgusting

I don't get it?
Didn't the Japanese also eat dogs in the Meiji era?
Also pure Japaneses look just the same as Koreans.

>> No.7086726

>>7086295
Your argument is laughable.

>> No.7086747

stop being retarded

>> No.7086759

>>7086747
Who are you replying to?

>> No.7086783

>84 posts and 13 image replies omitted. Click Reply to view.
Why is /jp/ so shitty?

>> No.7086831

>>7086557
>weeaboos are just another sub-cast of normalfags
wut

>> No.7086835
File: 33 KB, 437x373, 1298486536001.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>If you showed a Jap a picture of 99 other Japanese people sitting in bleachers, with one Korean mixed in, he would spot that Korean in half a second
How?

>> No.7086865

>>7086835
The Japanese can sense the Power Level of other Japaneses.

>> No.7086899
File: 87 KB, 510x770, 1299980692328.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7086835
Distinguishing asian faces from each other is a skill that takes time and practice to master, just like distinguishing all the caucasian nose types, skin colors etc.

You pay more attention to the hair, hope lots of people dye it different colors and not too many have the exact same style, like in anime

>> No.7086981

>>7086865
>Japenises

>> No.7086982

OP is so right. I get so pissed at weaboos screaming how "JAPAN HAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL CULTURE!!!!!" Fucking pisses me off. I think it really all comes down to a matter of ignorance. Weaboos only know Japanese culture through their animes and mangas, which are almost always going to portray Japan in a positive light. Almost none of them go the extra mile of looking at their political/cultural history or current politics and social dynamics (such as the extreme oppression of women). The worst ones are that deny anything negative about their culture even when given evidence of it.

I'm not saying Japan is a 100% shit hole but to idolize their culture as being perfect and beautiful is just insulting.

>> No.7086986

>91 posts and 14 image replies omitted. Click Reply to view.

>> No.7087004
File: 40 KB, 450x340, 1291792294670.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

my job involves dealing with people from other countries, and everyone from japan/china/korea/taiwan has been pretty pleasant. The only people that are ever rude or annoying are French, for some reason.

>> No.7087130

>>7086986
Only 91 post hidden? Holy shit, I have got to keep this thread alive, for days if I have to!

>> No.7087140

>>7087004
>French
From Paris?

>> No.7087142
File: 18 KB, 250x248, 1298690425055.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7085845
This.

Also hate when I'm reading a manga or something and some stupid ass weaboo comes up to me and starts shouting some stupid ass Japanese phrases. Mfw this happens.

It's embarrassing for me and them. It sucks I have to hide my manga in public in order to not be associated with people like that.

>> No.7087340

>>7087142
I've had them shout (butchered) japanese words, but never phrases. Are the weeaboos smarter in your area than mine?

>> No.7087350

>>7087340
Nah it's usually just words. This one made my (now ex) boyfriend call me "kitten" in Japanese. I was so close to punching her in the face. She WOULD NOT shut up until he said it.

KONECCO!!!!! SO KAWAII!!!!

>> No.7087366

I called my best friend (south korean) my favorite kimchi warrior and he refused to talk to me after

also I had no malicious intent whatsoever
5 years down the drain

I agree with the fucking serious business post
>>7085688

>> No.7087386

guys think nanking was so horrible
Why hasn't anyone mentioned Unit 731?

>> No.7087407

>>7087386
Because all of Unit 731 was brought over to the US and commentated for their advancements in the field of medicine.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action