[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 417 KB, 1000x1000, c361b9b725ef2f75741755d40895965f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7038643 No.7038643 [Reply] [Original]

Ever been attracted to a relative, /jp/?

>> No.7038649 [DELETED] 

my niece, who was 10 years old at the time

>> No.7038651

I've had times where I've thought it a girl was my sister, it would be so hot

If that makes sense.

>> No.7038659

My 16 year old cousin wanted to fuck. The flirting got out of hand and I had to stop it before anything started.

>> No.7038662

My older sister whom I've taken a bath with.

>> No.7038667

When I was a little kid around 4, I had a crush on my cousin. She was an athletic tomboy with short black hair in her late teens. Now that I think about it she kinda looked like mai waifu. That was 25 years ago and after all that time and three kids, she looks nothing like that any more.

>> No.7038668

>>7038659
Its not too bad for cousins

Hell, Queen Victoria was married to her cousin

>> No.7038677

my niece who'd always sit on my lap

always wondered if she felt my erection

>> No.7038741

>>7038659
>I had to stop it before anything started.
You fucking faggot.

>> No.7038763

Kirino is whore

>> No.7038768

>>7038668

From a biological point of view it's just as bad as your sister. May even be worse depending on your and her genotype.

Of course that's only if you're planning to have children...

Also, I have a siscon for my Onee-sama.
Which is kind of strange considering she's 11 years older than I and I'm a lolicon...

>> No.7038827

Yes but it's my cousin still techically illegal

>> No.7038833 [DELETED] 

Yes, my older sister.
When I first played through F/SN, I could not get Tohsaka out of my mind, for some reason she reminded me of my sister. Same with Akiha in Tsukihime.

>> No.7038839

Cousin here too.
Doesn't help that she's one of the prettiest 3D females I've ever met, or even seen for that matter.
We don't really meet often anymore, but she used to be a bit like a little sister to me when we were younger.

>> No.7038841
File: 432 KB, 740x760, 1298108815352.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yes, my older sister.
When I first played through F/SN, I could not get Tohsaka out of my mind, for some reason she reminded me of my sister. Same with Akiha in Tsukihime.

Has anyone else made a connection between Akiha and Tohsaka? That could explain why I'm so attracted to my sister. A connection between those two would also be a connection between my sister and them.

>> No.7038847

My little sister, she is growing up though, it is so sad.

>> No.7038850

>>7038827
WHAT?

25 out of 50 states allow first cousins to marry (26 if you include the District of Columbia) with some restrictions. Some states outright DON'T EVEN CARE like Colorado which has absolutely no restrictions on cousins marrying whatsoever. Because states will recognize any marriage that takes place in another state, except gay marriages which is a touchy subject, that means unless you live in some shit country outside the US you can marry your cousin.

Here, have a googled website.

http://www.cousincouples.com/?page=states

>> No.7038852

>>7038768
>From a biological point of view it's just as bad as your sister. May even be worse depending on your and her genotype.

The fact of the matter is, this statement is also true

>From a biological point of view it's just as bad as a complete stranger. May even be worse depending on your and her genotype.

We've been over this a number of times in /jp/, the human genome can take a LOT of abuse when it comes to inbreeding. It takes many multiple generations for inbreeding to actually have a measurable effect on a population's vitality. Having a child with your sister increases the chances of deleterious gene expression only circumstantially and even then it's a very, very negligible percentage increase.
On the other hand, there's probably three hundred million unrelated strangers out there whose genes would just happen to mean a very much higher percentage of birth defect than with your sister.

>> No.7038853

A nephew and a cousin

It's not exactly something I'm proud of of but on the bright side, there's no way I could impregnate them for obvious reasons, so there's no chance of retarded babies.

>> No.7038867

>>7038853
>there's no way I could impregnate them for obvious reasons
Such as? You lost your dick?

>> No.7038883

Marry your relative of your choosing, go sterile never have babies... problem solved.

>> No.7038884

I went to a family reunion and got hit on my like twice removed cousins and shit and it was still weird.

Though it was nice to have people talking to me(I'm the spitting image of my dead great uncle his entire side of the family treated me like a ghost) that shit still felt weird.

>> No.7038888

How many of you people are Asian?

>> No.7038893

>>7038643
Every fucking day, if I count in my step sisters.

>> No.7038902

>>7038893
Those don't count.

>> No.7038912

>>7038741
Bitch isn't that hot.

>> No.7038913

>>7038852
Really? I've heard otherwise. [Citation needed]? This is relevant to my interests

>> No.7038931

>>7038867
>A nephew and a cousin.

Since it's a nephew i assume the cousin is also a guy.

>> No.7038934

Cousin that I hadn't seen for many many years.

>> No.7038937

>>7038934
Also, it was lust, not love.

>> No.7038938 [DELETED] 

I only harbor feelings of contempt for 3D women.

>> No.7038941 [DELETED] 

>>7038852
This intrigues me, please tell me more.

>> No.7038960 [DELETED] 

>>7038867
I think if you reread his post, it would be obvious.

>> No.7039020

>>7038852

You have had so many threads about incest and NOBODY has ever mentioned the real reason why incest is bad?

Many genetic diseases are recessive, that is, you only exhibit the disease if both copies of the
gene are the version that causes the disease.

I assume you don't have any genetic diseases, but it is quite possible that you have one copy of a gene that causes one.

That's usually not a problem if you have children with a non-relative (unless you get very unlucky) since s/he is unlikely to have a gene that codes for the same disease, but if you have a child with your sister or your cousin it is very possible that they inherited the same gene from your common ancestor, in this case your children have a 1/4 to get two copies of said gene and get sick.

Third year biology student, but that's high school genetics, you know. -.-

>> No.7039038

Why must everyone assume that if you're attracted to someone you want to have children with them?
You're interested in the person. Desire to have children is a separate thing.
As long as contraception is used, there shouldn't be any problem.

>> No.7039044
File: 8 KB, 300x300, metal-clothes-hangers-300x300.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7039020
IIRC they can test for a whole lot of those before it's too late.

>> No.7039055

>>7039038

Just in case this was referring to my post above: I was speaking under the assumption that someone wanted to have children, there's nothing wrong with incest that doesn't result in the pregnancy.

>> No.7039062 [DELETED] 
File: 12 KB, 251x251, getoutofrainbows.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7039020
>third year biology student
> -.-

Whatever you say.

>>>/a/
>>>/b/
>>>/soc/
>>>/gaia/

>> No.7039072

>>7039044

A lot yes, but chances are we don't even know more than half of them. Testing is easy for monogenetic phenotypes but as soon as more than one gene is involved it get incredibly complicated.

For the moment not having children with your close relatives is the only way to avoid it.

>> No.7039095

>>7039055
>there's nothing wrong with incest that doesn't result in the pregnancy.
That's what you'd think if you're a well-adjusted person, but you'd be surprised how many people are so heavily influenced by social taboos that they're ready to invent as many reasons as it takes to convince themselves incest is inherently bad.

>> No.7039099

My cousin is pretty much Kirino in real life. She's good at everything and even has a goddamn pilot's license. Seeing her in a swimsuit is the only reason I enjoy the 4th of july

>> No.7039101

>>7039095
Incest is inherently bad. That's what makes it fun. Stop trying to reason the fun to death.

>> No.7039110

when I was 12 I accidentally walked into my hot 18yo cousins room while she changed

she was hottest female I ever saw for a few years

>> No.7039136

>>7039101
``Bad'', ``evil'' and similar terms are subjective and meaningless.
There are specific objective terms to describe something. You will never find anyone to agree that *insert anything here* is bad or evil, you'll find people that disagree.

The objective way to say it is:
Children resulting from incestual relationship may have higher chance of genetic diseases. That's it.
Society has made such relationships taboo to prevent such kids.
If such relationships aren't aimed at having children and proper measures are taken to prevent the female from getting pregnant, it becomes no different than a normal relationship, with the exception of people having prejudices due to social conditioning.

Incest isn't inherently bad. There's nothing absolutely bad - there's only relatively harmful things when looked from certain perspectives.

>> No.7039138 [DELETED] 

>>7039072
Or don't listen to morons like you who read one wikipedia article and think they're 3rd year biology students.

>> No.7039149 [DELETED] 

>>7039020
Bullshit, incest only causes problems if practiced in excess (and by which I mean 18th Dynasty level of excess.) Now, provided your father and mother don't have any genetic disorders and are not consanguineous, it's very likely that only one of them have a single problematic allele for any given genetic disorder (or they may just be perfectly fine.) You have stated that much. For a Mendelian recessive disorder, the chances of you ending up as a carrier is 1/2. The chances of your sister being a carrier is 1/2 too, so that's a 1/4 chance for both her and you to be carriers and able to produce a faulty offspring to begin with. And then that allele must pass from both of you for your children, and that's a further 1/4. So at worst you're at a 1/16 risk of having a child with a significant disorder, and even that is a high estimate since normally human beings aren't exactly bastions of rare genetic disorders (those who do have them, you know, die) and both you and your sister are probably fine for most disease alleles. That and a significant number of genetic disorders are shit tier weak diseases that don't do anything if the necessary measures are taken (seriously, when's the last time a correctly diagnosed isovaleric aciduria killed someone?)

Besides, a 1/16 chance is worth it if that's what it takes to cum inside my beloved little sister. Though I suppose if it's incest, then incest between sisters is the best. All I want is being a cute young maiden and to be cared by a gentle, reliable elder sister who'd violate me tenderly every night and pat my head while I go to sleep when I'm too exhausted to continue.

>that's high school genetics, you know. -.-

People like you make me sick.

>> No.7039153

>>7039138

Someone just admitted to having lost an argument.

I love it when that happens.

>> No.7039155

>>7039020
Bullshit, incest only causes problems if practiced in excess (and by which I mean 18th Dynasty level of excess.) Now, provided your father and mother don't have any genetic disorders and are not consanguineous, it's very likely that only one of them have a single problematic allele for any given genetic disorder (or they may just be perfectly fine.) You have stated that much. For a Mendelian recessive disorder, the chances of you ending up as a carrier is 1/2. The chances of your sister being a carrier is 1/2 too, so that's a 1/4 chance for both her and you to be carriers and able to produce a faulty offspring to begin with. And then that allele must pass from both of you for your children, and that's a further 1/4. So at worst you're at a 1/16 risk (which drops more if you consider previous generations, I just took parents into account here) of having a child with a significant disorder, and even that is a high estimate since normally human beings aren't exactly bastions of rare genetic disorders (those who do have them, you know, die) and both you and your sister are probably fine for most disease alleles. That and a significant number of genetic disorders are shit tier weak diseases that don't do anything if the necessary measures are taken (seriously, when's the last time a correctly diagnosed isovaleric aciduria killed someone?)

Besides, a 1/16 chance is worth it if that's what it takes to cum inside my beloved little sister. Though I suppose if it's incest, then incest between sisters is the best. All I want is being a cute young maiden and to be cared by a gentle, reliable elder sister who'd violate me tenderly every night and pat my head while I go to sleep when I'm too exhausted to continue.

>that's high school genetics, you know. -.-

People like you make me sick.

>> No.7039159

My sister is only 3 months older than I am, yeah that means she's not my biological sister. Still, I wanted to fuck her pretty badly growing up.

Not so much any more. No attraction to her after she's had a couple of kids.

>> No.7039168

>>7039159
Step sister doesn't count...

>> No.7039176

A cousin.

>> No.7039183

>>7039155

I see, you got your high school genetics right after all. I guess that's the end of our argument since I would say that a 1/16 chance is pretty damn high, but that's a matter of opinion really.

I guess I can be glad that most people share my opinion.

>> No.7039196

>>7039183
Tests for specific genetic diseases can be done.
I still don't see why people confuse having a relationship with having kids, these are very different things. Nothing wrong with just having a relationship.

>> No.7039198

My 15-year-old cousin is pretty hot.

She'll probably come by my grandmother's summerhouse this summer like she always does, and I'll be staying there for two months or so.

Then we can go swimming and such.
Goddamn I miss swimming in the calm water when the wind is blowing away from the shore and the sun is going down.

>> No.7039206

>>7039168
Close enough, she's still my sister.

>> No.7039211

>>7039206
Yeah but you're not blood related so it would't cause any problems if you had kids.
Plus if your parents never met you'd be strangers to each other and having a relationship wouldn't even be considered weird.

>> No.7039219

>>7039155
Too much emotion in your argument, I consider it biased..

>> No.7039221

>>7039211
But it does now, so the whole taboo still applies, and that's what matters.

>> No.7039227

>>7039219
>Doesn't know how to quote properly
Looks like you're the retard around here.

To OP: No.

>> No.7039228

>>7038643
Still am OP.

Back when me and my cousin were young we decided to marry when we grew up, blissfully unaware of what incest even means. She seems to have forgotten this promise though, maybe I should help her remember some day.

>> No.7039231

>>7039227
What the fuck? I felt no need to quote, dumbshit.

>> No.7039232

>>7039227
>implying
>derp durp

>> No.7039233

>>7039183
Except that fact is no longer relevant for the law, the real reason is that it has evolved into a social stigma, which is the only reason that the laws exist - its 'taboo'.
Does that mean that total strangers which both carry genes for bad diseases shouldn't be able to marry as well?
If that is the true reason, then why under US law can you not marry an adopted or step siblings?
The only reason is social taboo, don't fool yourself. It's the same reason for the justification of obscenity laws.
You get it same look of disgust from outsiders whether it was your sister, step sister, adopted cousin, or adopted sibling as long as someone, somewhere called it incest.

No, I haven't, but my sister had to go through hell and back to marry someone who was adopted into our family when they were both 18+.

>> No.7039241

>>7039233
>go through hell and back to marry someone who was adopted into our family when they were both 18+.
Couldn't they just go to some other country? State, maybe?

>> No.7039244

>>7039233
Obscenity laws are the biggest bullshit ever. I can't believe they are still in effect in the 21st century, in a country that likes to call itself the land of the free.

>> No.7039245

>>7039183
You are undoubtedly a stupid person. Contemplate that when your degree fails to land you a decent job.

>> No.7039246

>>7039245
Ad hominems are a great way to prove your argument.

>> No.7039251 [DELETED] 

>>7039219
Incest as idealized by /jp/ is a noble, pure act, it's natural to be vehement in defending it. What's next, claiming that liking loli is sick and wrong?

>> No.7039255

>>7039245
> implying knowledge which is not useful commercially is useless in general

We are humans first. Knowledge is one of our most important assets. Money is just a means.

>> No.7039259

>>7039227
Fuck me. I read "emoticon" for some reason. Sorry.

>> No.7039266

>>7039219
Incest as idealized by /jp/ is a noble, pure act, it's natural to be vehement in defending it. What's next, claiming that liking loli is sick and wrong?

That and I rather dislike cocky undergraduates. Let's leave the delusions of grandeur and refrain from calling people out on inheritance basics until you publish your first Nature paper, shall we?

>> No.7039268

>>7039246
I don't have an argument, that's another anon. I don't need to prove anything because the results will be the same either way.

>> No.7039280

>>7039233

Well, yeah, there's that too. But people are giving the same looks to gays for no reason whatsoever so it doesn't exactly come as much of a surprise that they'd do the same when their is a decent reason. Even if it doesn't apply to specific cases.

Sad, but there's nothing you can do against it. It's the result of one of the basic flaws of democracy. (It has been said that democracy is the worst kind of government - except all the others that have been tried. - Benjamin Franklin)

>> No.7039288

>>7039266
You still just came off sounding like an ass and gave the other guy's argument more weight, to a layman.

>> No.7039304

>>7039280
We should just make Democracy 2.0 - everyone gets a say in what goes, but nobody has any say over what people do that cause no harm to other beings.

No more obscenity law shit, anti-loli shit and gay discrimination.

>> No.7039328

my girlfriend is actually my cousin, (my father's brother's daughter) and we do romantic stuff kiss and have sex almost every day

and my room is filled with pics, poster and figs of 2d waifus

>> No.7039339

>>7039328
She must be unsightly. After all, she's related to you.

>> No.7039347

>>7039288
Well, sorry about that, I shouldn't have lashed out.

>> No.7039356

>>7039304
Basic flaw - people are going to argue that if something's "harmful", even if you're only doing it to yourself, it can't be allowed because by doing it you might inspire others to do the same, thus cause THEM harm.
With how modern day society treats personal responsibility, something like what you're proposing wouldn't have a chance to work.

>> No.7039366

>>7039288
Just stop posting. If you really cared about what you were arguing you would stop coming to 4chan and never look back. Your arguments are amateur and your "knowledge" is elementary.

If you paid for your education then you should ask for a refund.

>> No.7039376

>>7039356
They'd have to show it's actually harmful when they're doing it to themselves, which in most cases isn't.
Most of these laws are just trying to criminalize things the legislators find uncomfortable, it's really shameful.
I think some of these legislators cause a lot more actual harm and suffering than the suffering caused by the acts they're criminalizing.

>> No.7039389

>>7039366
Haha, you moron. I'm not the guy who made the original argument, as you could've told from my post. Reading comprehension motherfucker, do you practice it?

>> No.7039407 [DELETED] 

>>7039304
So no more taxation either?

Hooray for Democracy 2.0!

>> No.7039841

Just wondering, were any of the people in this pissing match actually qualified to discuss genetics intellectually, other than our 3rd year bio student? Like, you know, a geneticist perhaps?

>> No.7039858

To the people saying nieces and nephews, I hope your brother or sister kill you sick fucks

>> No.7039870

>>7039841
Get the fuck out of my NEET board, psuedo-intellectual collegefag. Your kind isn't welcome around here.

>> No.7039896

My sister and a few of my cousins. When I hear about people in my family I've never met, I immediately wonder how attractive they are. I can't help it.

>> No.7039994

>>7039841
>Not having a tradition genetics education so can't discuss genetics intellectually

Wow, the government must love you! I bet they give you all sorts of treats, when you do good things!

>> No.7040004

I always thought it might be interesting to have a sister\(first\second\...)cousin (on the first thought only, though). But what the fuck, not even one do I have, brothers all around.
Well, I have a cute niece though, but she lives in another country and I seldom see her...and I can't look like That at my brother's daughter anyways...

>> No.7040023

>>7040004

Then don't post in this thread.

I used to fuck around with my cousin when I was a kid. I would still fantasize about fucking her until I slowly grew disenfranchised with 3D pigs. Then she was just another one of them.

with nice ass titties.

>> No.7040036

>>7040023
You fucked her when you were young? You lucky bastard.

>> No.7040039

My aunt has always been adorable. She never ruined her body with kids either.

>> No.7040048
File: 31 KB, 200x200, justvisiting.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

No, I've never been attracted to a relative.

>> No.7040060
File: 7 KB, 299x100, rumiasig[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You people creep me out a little.

>> No.7040062

ITT: People who don't have sisters

>> No.7040082

My older sister.

Still am.

>> No.7040095

My sister.
I also have a foot fetish that she most certainly knows about and she teases me.

>> No.7040100 [DELETED] 

I am sexually attracted to my niece, who doesn't care about me at all because I rarely see her. I should buy her a doll before she grows up.

>> No.7040124

>>7040095
I wish I had an attractive sister I could steal socks from.

>> No.7040144

I didn't start having an attraction to my sister until I started coming to 4chan.

Fuck this site.

>> No.7040159

What does this have to do with "Otaku Culture"?

>> No.7040191

>>7040159
Why hello there, new visitor.
Welcome to our board, /jp/ - Sexual Deviations/Masturbation General.
Feel free to share any of your fringe erotic encounters or desires with us, we're always willing to listen.
If you need any advice about anal masturbation, crossdressing, or male sex toys, go ahead and ask.
I hope you'll enjoy your visit, and don't forget to your receive your complimentary prostate massager before you leave!

>> No.7040207

>>7040159
>"Otaku Culture"

You must be new here. This is NEET/Hikikomoti General.

>> No.7040229

2 little loli cousins, ages 6 and 8. They are so adorable /jp/, I'm sure you would love them too.

I don't want to molest them though, no matter how sexy I find them. That would be.... wrong.

>> No.7040236

>>7040095
Have you jerked off to the thought of getting a footjob from her?

>> No.7040238

>>7040159
Incest is a common subject in otaku culture.
Obviously, if you're asking that, you might be thinking about the wrong kind of otaku culture. In that care, refer to the Marisa picture that's posted to many times every day on this board.

>> No.7040245
File: 70 KB, 360x200, 1224847682680.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7040238
This one?

>> No.7040250

>>7040236
Always

>> No.7040274

>>7040245
>marisa_hitchhiking.jpg

>> No.7040324

Is wanting to fuck your own mother too far, even by /jp/ standards?

>> No.7040346

>>7040324
Yes.

>> No.7040352

>>7040324

Yes.

>> No.7040353

>>7040324
Nope.
There some people here who are into that.

>> No.7040360

>>7040346
>>7040352
This isn't the /jp/ I know.

>> No.7040361

>>7040324
Depends if your mom is hot or not.

>> No.7040369

>>7040346
>>7040352

Shouldn't you normalfags be on /d/?

>> No.7040389

>>7040369

...No?

>> No.7040397

>>7040036

I didn't fuck her but we played doctor and RP'd some kinda disturbing fantasy shit whenever we'd get together. Which was every day, because my grandma babysat us both while our parents worked.

She was a year older than me and all of a sudden she added guilt to the equation. I'd wanna start up and she'd tell me I was a pervert. Then she'd have her hands down my pants and her ass would be in my face.

Ultimately, we got old enough to know better but I still wanted to fuck her and I'm pretty sure I could have given the right set of circumstances. Never did, though, and now I wouldn't wanna.

>> No.7040406

>>7040397
How old were you at this time, Uncle Anon?

>> No.7040439

my niece whos only a couple months younger then me
and my older cousins
my how i wish

>> No.7040441

>>7040406
Three, and she was four.

>> No.7040453

While I appreciate the premise of this thread, a large chunk of it's content reeks of /a/.

>> No.7040462

>>7040453
>it's content
Hypocrisy is unpleasant.

>> No.7040472

>>7040453
>it's

Though I agree with you.

>> No.7040474

I've never been attracted to any of my relatives. In fact I rather hate my little sister.

>> No.7040497

>>7040474
Why not violently rape her to express your distaste for her?

>> No.7040501

>>7040497
Pretty much this.

>> No.7040518

yes, i am sexually attracted to my mother

>> No.7040528

>>7040501
>>7040497
I don't live with her and haven't seen her in 4 years.

I will trade her for something if someone wants a little sister.

>> No.7040536

>>7040528
I have lots of nice figs if you're interested.
Though I would need to know how old she is, and a short description of her physical appearance would also be good.

>> No.7040551

happened at my father's funeral. relatives from out of nowhere suddenly came to our home. 1 unknown girl got my attention because of how beautiful she was, and my friends keep bugging me to introduce her to them even though I didn't know who she was. so I asked my mother who she was and then she told me that she's my cousin.

I don't know if I should be happy or not

>> No.7040553

>>7040406

I don't remember. We were little kids. Early-middle childhood.

>> No.7040689

Was? Yes. I had a crush on a distant cousin and a distant niece, one was slightly older and the other was slightly younger than me. I also found another cousin a bit attractive. That was many years ago when I was much younger. A couple of years ago I met with one of them and I found myself not feeling attracted to her nearly as much. I suppose some crushes do fade away with time, even though I still look back fondly to those times.

I never felt guilty of any of such feelings, after all, this is just physical attraction, it's not like I wanted to have babies with them. If you are actually feeling guilty for such emotions, it only means you don't understand yourself and try to mold yourself to whatever social conditioning you've been exposed to. Your irrational (emotional) side will never quite work that way and if you don't accept it, you'll just be miserable.

>> No.7040701

I don't have any female relatives I know who are anywhere even close to my age range.

>> No.7040702

no because i am not a 3d loving faggot

>> No.7040717

my neighbours daughters... they count as relatives because humans are all interconnected

>> No.7040811

My cousins are pretty attractive but they're pretty much generic 3DPD whores.

>> No.7041293
File: 74 KB, 656x264, 6767.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7040191

hi

>> No.7041323

yes, I taught my 13 year old half sister to play touhou. good hikki training, to become a good adult like me

she's better than me

>> No.7041346

It would be nice to have a sweet imouto and go on road trips together to the ocean and live a pure and bright life.

>> No.7041364

>>7041323

Seriously? That's awesome. My sister once tried to play EoSD

She wasn't very good at it and dropped it shortly thereafter ;_;

>> No.7041380

Not really. Had a younger cousin who had a crush on me for about a year. It was in a depressed/emo phase at the time so I didn't really care back. Feel kinda bad about it now that I think about it.

>> No.7041398

used to have a loli older cousin who had a crush on me. I liked her too but I was worried about what the family had to say so I just beta out :(

>> No.7041405

Yeah, my nee-san. Only started becoming attracted to her after I moved out. Maybe the Westermarck effect wore off.

>> No.7041407 [DELETED] 

>>7041398
You could have just showered her with affection and gifts.

>> No.7041408

Wedding party for hot cousin, but that's beside the point.

Met a girl who was essentially a thinner, cuter rule 63 version of me (same age, too - we were something like...eleven?) and we hit it off. Played around, talked a bit, got a bit close

"Hey, Anon, you know that's your second cousin, right?"

Her: "oh god what"
Me: ...Huh.

We kind of scooted a bit away from each other on the sofa.

>> No.7041412

Have any of you actually made a move on your relatives, and was it worth it?

>> No.7041424

I'm not sure what's worse, having a huge extended family like I do, and having relatives I've no idea who they are tell me stories of my youth, and know exactly who I am when I haven't seen them in 15 years at least, or a situation like >>7041408 happening.

>> No.7041979

2 of my nieces. One has decent-sized breasts and the younger one has dem legs

>> No.7042249

My family is not Asian so I am not attracted to them.

>> No.7042254

>4:20

>> No.7042257

>>7042249

Why would you be attracted to asians?

>> No.7042297
File: 36 KB, 500x281, boofsmokingweed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7042254

>> No.7043657

>>7042257
I think he means Asians are always attracted to their relatives. Single fenotype and all that.

>> No.7045831

My 6-7 yr old cousin. My aunt is Asian and my uncle is European. She's got dark and silky hair like her mom and her lightly colored eyes and porcelain skin from her dad. She'll be coming to visit when she's 9.

What's more, I'm her favorite cousin.

>> No.7046107

I'm attracted to myself as a little girl.

>> No.7046172

Two loli cousins (I think? not sure exactly how we're related) got into anime when they were like 9 or 10, one likes Higurashi and the other found out about Touhou before I could introduce them to it myself. I told them to watch Railgun and they didn't like it because Kuroko was weird

A few months ago one of them came over for a visit and while we were hanging out in my room she called me out on my /jp/ness:

>How come you're always at home?
>How come you like me? I'm like half your age
>How come you stopped playing that game? What happens next?

I managed to explain everything, one way or another.

>> No.7046275

>>7046172
>>How come you like me? I'm like half your age
So how did you manage to explain that one?

>> No.7046374

>>7046275
We're family, girls my age are bitches and whores, etc.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action