[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 94 KB, 1024x768, 129522191982.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7022969 No.7022969 [Reply] [Original]

Post pics of anime girls on a computer screen, and food or something. like nerds trying to date their waifus on valnetines day etc.
idk how to explain this as it is unnatural but you know what i mean.
pic unrelated because i need pics of nerds dating their waifus

>> No.7022979

>>>/r/
>>>/b/
>>>/a/

>> No.7022988

but this is otaku culture
otaku culture is a combination of retards and anime
request is useless, i might as well post on the board in which these picture originate instead of a request board.

>> No.7023005

bump fags

>> No.7023032

bump you faggots

>> No.7023056

/a/ was quite into it this valentines, ask them

>> No.7023079

now that I think about it, Im irritated that one one subtitled the dream sequences from love plus
This is the one I got soon after playing through Rinko's route on the recent eng patch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmb0VspNYS4

>> No.7023096
File: 51 KB, 389x292, check em'.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What the hell are you talking about OP?

>> No.7023103

I think one of the worst plagues to hit /jp/ is waifus. If /jp/ was once a place where only the Internet's finest would hang out and talk about VNs and idols, now all the waifu lovers who never had anything to do with /jp/ come here to post their "This is my waifu and I love her" waifu images. Just for the record, I have 2 waifus, and I take care of them very well, even though they're diametrically opposed which makes the task more difficult. It didn't bother me much when it only happened every so often, but when it happens daily and is constantly reposted is when it crosses the line. Take the maiwaifu.com site as an example. The retard who made it has nothing to do with /jp/, and neither do any of the fags who replied to him (f/a/ggots). /jp/ turned from the speakeasy club of the internet to a place where fags from G/a/ia and MySp/a/ce meet to talk about their waifu of the week. It gets worse when the waifu fags say stuff like this, and I quote:

>this thread will be up in both /a/ and /jp/ so play nice and have a fun Valentine's with your waifu.

/jp/ loaths anything to do with that shithole /a/ you idiots, get the fuck out.

Waifus are a reigning plague of faggotry that must be stopped.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action