[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 197 KB, 596x476, blaz-blue-bang-shishigami-character-artwork-big.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7009460 No.7009460 [Reply] [Original]

Can you help me /jp/?
My (HOT) friend wants me to cosplay Bang Shishigami from Blazblue.
Do you think my abs look like that? I don't even think they ever will.
But I want to know if you guys know any ways I can at least IMPROVE them.
I'd ask /fit/ but I think this is more Otaku-culture related due to the nature of the problem.

>> No.7009477

Work out while listening to this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEJ-x64_kgg

>> No.7009480

>>>/cgl/
We have a board dedicated just for your type of attentionwhoring faggotry.
Go there to discuss how you all love disgracing 2D characters with your disgusting 3D bodies.

>> No.7009484

>>>/cgl/

>> No.7009488

Pay an artist to airbrush some abs them flabs. You could also try buying a shirt to wear underneath that has abdominal muscles drawn on it.

>> No.7009500
File: 153 KB, 850x672, Yuugi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

are you seriously asking this?
thankfully i actually (did) have a six pack in my earlier years.
Trick is consistency, meaning you cant just do it one day like a bitch and then stop all together the next. Sit ups, planks, crunches, and I forget what these are called but its where you suspend yourself from a pull up bar (or anything else similar) but instead of doing a pull up, you either raise your knees to your chest or hold your legs out straight. These are whores to do at first, but after some experimentation and not swaying around like a rag doll you will definitely improve, given time of course. Generally dont expect immediate effects especially if you dont incorporate a good diet.
Yuugi is always related and please delete your thread

>> No.7009513

OP here.
I didn't actually know there was a cosplay board, I just saw the Otaku culture one and figured that included cosplay.
Sorry to bother you guys.

-the faggot

>> No.7009554

Abs are high intensity, you must work on them consistantly without failing, for months, do not overdo it and do not overeat.
Flab can cover them, and you can get the dreaded mass of muscle stomuch which are not abs, but stronger than them.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action