[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 190 KB, 1200x900, 1290695193953.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6999408 No.6999408 [Reply] [Original]

Last night, i finally dreamed of coming to Gensokyo.

I woke up somewhere inside the Forrest of Magic after getting crushed under a falling building when i was alive, i was still young, only 20.

I was overjoyed to end up in Gensokyo, i took action and decided that i should exit the Forest as soon as possible, after a few minutes of walking, I encountered Wriggle Nightbug.

She said nothing and then started to eat me, she began with my arm, it felt almost real, the unimaginable speed she ripped out my arm from my socket, her other hand going through my stomach, i was in such shock at that time i don't remember what happened after.

Now I'm afraid, i don't want to go to Gensokyo again.

What should i do?

>> No.6999415

You'll end up in Gensokyo either way, pray that you won't end up somewhere dangerous at first.

You have no choice, everyone ends up in Gensokyo when they die.

>> No.6999421

Dammit ZUN; at least make the spawn point somewhere where you won't get eaten in 5 minutes, like Marisa's house, or Reimu's shrine, or Sanae's bed, whatever i don't care.

>> No.6999434 [DELETED] 

QUALITY THREAD­

>> No.6999459

>>6999421
Hold it there cowboy, first, you must make a name for yourself before you plan on visiting the big names in Gensoyko.
Everyone starts out in the human village, they work their ass off for bed and food.

If you're lucky, in a year or two you'll be able to fend off minor youkai and then you have the right to talk to Reimu, Marisa or Sanae.

>> No.6999467

Should've jumped in the lake while you still had the chance.

>> No.6999488

>>6999467
There's no lake in the middle of the forest you dumbfuck.

>> No.6999497

>>6999459
not op but if Im going to kill myself I want to be youkai not some human. HUMAN? at least I want to get being girl so I could be human able fighting with youkais like Marisa.

>> No.6999499
File: 25 KB, 240x272, no.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

HELL yeah, i had a weird ass dream...nah it's too weird hehe...should tell? fuck it poast!
so i was a little girl in gensokyo, but it might be tokyo, anyway some futa smacked me and ass i was recovering rips my skirt and comes in my ass

note:i'm 100% straight

>> No.6999500

Bring eggs to cook next time. The youkai won't eat you if you can do that.

>> No.6999503

>>6999434
QUALITY POST

>> No.6999522

No one kills or is killed in gensokyo, is what I heard. But you have to wonder what some youkai would actually do if they encountered a defenseless human in a remote location, especially an outsider human.

>> No.6999551

The feeling when you've tried to lucid dream almost for a year and failed, and yet you have to dream about Gensokyo.

;_;

>> No.6999567

Only the young youkai are dangerous, op. The old ones are above terrorising people for no good reason.

>> No.6999568

>>6999522
Bring a tea set with you.

Enjoy your free pass anywhere in Gensokyo.

>> No.6999589

The only Touhou dream that I can relate to that is gory is #16, the one with Yuuka snapping Hercule's neck and stuff.

Dreams have been kinda since last week, since I've got only one new entry.

#37: I remember having to throw knives at Kaguya to do damage to her, and she kept turning into Mokou during our "Fight".

>> No.6999658

Im usually pressured into sex by yuuka, or generally getting it on with other touhous.

once I was even buying a copy of double spoiler for the Xbox, despite not owning one.

the other 90% of my dreams are pretty much mad and biribiri makes an appearance as a side character in almost every single one of them, it's really odd. I had sex with her once, too.

>> No.6999689
File: 69 KB, 400x415, 68237c48983fa6020fdd79380b5d2489.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6999658
>I had sex with her once, too.
Too lewd.

>> No.6999703

reported

>> No.6999717 [DELETED] 

I had a dream where Yuugi told me to follow simple instructions like "move this box here!" or "lift these weights!" while she drank and watched me. Then Yukari showed up and made me do some math problems.

MATH. Why fucking math? Math sucks. Or rather, I always sucked at math. Yukari being a genius DOES NOT justifies her showing up at my pleasant Yuugi dream like this and forcing me to do math shit. Fuck, man.

And when I got my tenth problem wrong, Yuugi split me in half and I fell from my bed. Fucking Touhou dreams. I swear they're just trying to screw me over.

>> No.6999731

I had a dream where Yuugi told me to follow simple instructions like "move this box here!" or "lift these weights!" while she drank and watched me. Then Yukari showed up and made me do some math problems.

MATH. Why fucking math? Math sucks. Or rather, I always sucked at math. Yukari being a genius DOES NOT justifies her showing up at my pleasant Yuugi dream like this and forcing me to do math shit. Fuck, man.

And when I got my tenth problem wrong, Yuugi tore me in half and I fell from my bed. Fucking Touhou dreams. I swear they're just trying to screw me over.

>> No.6999807

>>6999731
Ouch, torn in half zoned by Yuugi.

>> No.6999820 [SPOILER] 
File: 18 KB, 221x240, 252887.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6999658
>Forced sex with Yuuka

I still haven't had a single dream with Rumia.

>> No.6999821
File: 516 KB, 700x990, 1291291300556.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I dreamt that I was living with Reimu and Yukari in this dark apartment. Reimu was weird acting, was out a lot with friends and shit. "If I'm not back by tomorrow, call the cops."

Yukari was Yukari. It suddenly went to this scene where she was being raped or something, and she sucked this guy off, supposedly. Then the head of his dick was gone.

They were screaming hot, though. Pic related.

>> No.6999849

Gah, I've never had sex in any of my dreams despite being a pervert. It's a bit weird. The only dream I remember was sneaking around some weird library like Solid Snake with Suwako distracting guards. Maybe my thoughts aren't as lewd as I thought.

>> No.6999859

>>6999807
It actually felt quite pleasant, like a jolt of lightning right where she shoved her horn in. I remember her laughing quite hysterically while doing so.

I woke up feeling pretty good with myself. Maybe it wasn't all that bad if not for fucking Yukari.

>> No.6999876

>>6999821
Man, you got NTR'd on both fronts.
I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, that must have felt horrible.

>> No.6999884

>>6999849
>Solid Snake with Suwako
You have the best dreams ever like holy shit.

>> No.6999895

>>6999876

I hated Reimu in the dream. When she said that, my reaction was "Fuck you too." I actually didn't like them at all in the dream. I'd happily have sex with them, but nothing more.

I laughed when dude's dick was jacked, though.

>> No.6999944

I had a dream that I accidentally slit Mokou's throat. She got better, though, and helped hold some guy down while I chainsawed him in half.

>> No.6999969

I had a dream of /jp/, it was a strangely realistic experience

>> No.7000003

Dude bro, get this I had a dream once.

Basically this shit went down, it was Yuuka, Recette Lemongrass, and I. Recette and Yuuka both had blunts fatter than all fuck. I was sitting on a 1950's Soviet Tractor and I was pulling them through a Swiss meadow.

The rest of the dream consisted of me driving around in circles getting high with Yuuka and Recette until I woke up.

>> No.7000279

I wish to experience such dreams once as well.

>> No.7000275

>>7000003
i love you

>> No.7000287

>>6999884

I wish it lasted long, but it was only about a 20 second segment before I woke up. For some reason my dreams are really scattered, stay a couple minutes in one place and then I'm somewhere entirely different the next.

>> No.7000306

I had a dream that I was playing SS13, except instead of a singularity engine we had an Utsuho engine. She'd been hit with a flesh to stone spell while in the middle of being a sun, so she got stuck that way forever.

>> No.7000313

http://www.erowid.org/pharms/diphenhydramine/

thank me later

>> No.7000404

I have no hopes or dreams
;_;

>> No.7000447

>>6999497
>Known methods to turn into a supernatural creature (not necessarily youkai, immortals too) include turning into a demon out of excess lust (Kiyohime), anger (Taira no Masakado), covetousness (Mugenyama temple bell, Raigo Anjari), religious zeal (monks turning into oni to protect their temples from evil), pride (tengu) and presumably any other emotion in its extreme, dying with regrets (a lot, for example dorotabo), dying with a single purpose in mind (a lot, for example inugami), starving (itsumaden), eating mermaid flesh or liver (Yaobikuni), stopping blood, air or semen flow for 1000 days (Taoist monks), straying from the Buddhist path or living a sinful life (most youkai), stealing money or oil (dodomeki and abura-akago), being a slut (sazae-oni), being wronged in some way (tenome), living or existing for long periods of time (many animal-base demons, for example nekomata, also tsukumogami), special rituals (ungaikyou), killing a certain demon or a number of demons (ushi-oni), being killed by certain demons (funayurei), somehow fusing yourself with an object (biwa-yanagi, but there's no ritual or anything for this, dude dropped his biwa into water, a whirlpool sucked him up and when he came to himself he was half fucking lute.), excessive dieting (futakuchi-onna), dying without fulfilling a promise (zashiki-warashi) and so on. You can also be born that way and not know it (rokurokubi).

Good luck!

>> No.7000515

I always have the most ridiculous touhou-related dreams.
The most recent one I remember involved living in Eintei only without Kaguya and Eiren.
Reisen sat in a rocking chair all day every day muttering to herself and filing her nails. I think she had PTSD. Tewi was always laying down whenever I saw her. I'd be sitting in my room doing nothing in particular and the door would open, and I'd turn around and she'd be laying there with her arms clamped to her side and she'd tell me to run some bothersome errand I never did, and then the door would close. I think she rolled sideways everywhere, like the Red Guy from Cow and Chicken.
I never saw her standing up or even sitting, not even once. I woke up feeling really, really uncomfortable for whatever reason but thinking back at it it was pretty hilarious.

>> No.7000537

I once dreamed i was raped by 6 Yuuka futa clones.

I woke up in sweat and holding my head in my hands for a good 15 minutes trying to figure out what the fuck was wrong with me.

>> No.7000550

>>7000537
And then you posted it on /jp/

>> No.7000616

>>7000447
Thanks!

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action