[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 104 KB, 480x640, Dev_Lol_ID_by_KretonDDR.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6978619 No.6978619 [Reply] [Original]

Am I kawaii?

>> No.6978630

OP pretends he's the person in th epicture just in order to ruin the person in the image.

This type of prank is most likely done either by a teenager, manchild, or an teen ex girlfriend.

OP is a faggot.

/thread

>> No.6978634

>>6978630

>manchild

That's pretty much all of /jp/, though.

>> No.6978635

>>6978630
Not to mention that this stuff is ILLEGAL in many, many countries

reported this thread for illegal content, enjoy getting baned

i wont have u losers shite up my favourite site and get it shut down coz of your sick perversions

>> No.6978639

No, I'm asking for real. Am I kawaii?

>> No.6978648

"OP is a faggot" for real

>> No.6978650

Try posting this on /a/
Anonymoose legiun will definitely help you with this epic raid for the lulz

>> No.6978655
File: 70 KB, 371x354, 1297647764575.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Hey Sheldon, what are you playing?"
"Touhou 11, Subterranean Animism."
*crowd chortles*
"Oh yeah, isn't that the game where every character's a little girl?"
*Crowd oooohs*
"Leonard, i'll have you know that these games and the characters are based on real Japanese folklore!"
"But you're getting red blobs shot at you by a little girl in a bucket!"
*Crowd erupts into hysterics*
"Sigh, philistine."
*Crowd explodes into violent hysterics, laughing with such power that it knocks the earth off its orbit into the path of Jupiter*

>> No.6978657

>>6978655
damn, fuck you
you made me laugh to this

>> No.6978721

Gomenasai /jp/, my name is Ken-Sama.

I'm a 36 year old American Otaku. I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, God Hand)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer for Square Enix!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action