[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 584 KB, 740x740, f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6975495 No.6975495[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Hey, let's all try some /jp/ shitposting Mad Libs!

Here's one to get started:

"/jp/ just got (adjective)."

>> No.6975506
File: 175 KB, 444x444, 9582644.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

/jp/ just got fabulous

>> No.6975505

Always watch out for adjectives that slip in at the last minute.

>> No.6975512
File: 62 KB, 259x219, 1278230638651.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

OP is a (noun)

>> No.6975516

That isn't how you play at all, OP.

>> No.6975519

Thread is (subjective)

>> No.6975528

(adjective)
(adverb)
(noun)
(verb)

>> No.6975536

/jp /just got adorable. What pretty little girls you are.

>> No.6975538
File: 9 KB, 218x232, marisa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

/jp/ just got kawai as HELL-it's ze!

>> No.6975541
File: 209 KB, 800x1135, 1215632913177.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

At the end of the game, Maddiechan goes to (place).

>> No.6975549

Which (noun) [('s bodypart)] would you (verb)?

>> No.6975548

>>6975536
Isn't that the point of Yume Nikki? Even as a little girl, /jp/ is still an unhappy hikki, and eventually takes his own life after realizing that though he could be a little girl in body, he will never be a little girl in soul.

>> No.6975547

Autistically Tripping

/jp/ tripped along disgustingly. He was on his way to meet his lover, sion, for Valentine's Day. He smiled to see a ZUN!bar hopping along, carrying a report button in its mouth.

/jp/ was almost mashing the report button when he came across a socially inept cake, lying alone on an autistic plate. "That must be a treat from my awkward bear," he said to himself, and tripped over to it. The cake looked reclusive, so he ate it.

It gave him the most reported tingling sensation in his vagina. "How unusual!" he said and continued tripping to see sion.

When sion came out to meet him, he took one look and fell over.

"What is it?" /jp/ cried sexily.

"Your asshole! And your penis!" sion said. "They're unemployed! Can't you feel it?"

/jp/ felt his asshole and his penis. They were indeed quite unemployed. "Oh, no!" /jp/ said. "I'm a woman!" He, or rather, she started to cry. "It must have been that socially inept cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"

"I didn't leave you any cake," sion said. "I got you an anime figure. It must have been that perverted man who lives nearby. He acts a little gaily, ever since he fucked a touhou."

"But how can you ever love me, now that I'm a woman?" /jp/ sobbed.

"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," sion said stupidly, "but I actually prefer women. And I think your asshole is really shy like that."

"Really?" /jp/ dried her tears. /jp/ kissed sion and it was an entirely retarded sensation, like an autistic retard shitposting forever more.

They spent the night having entirely retarded sex, until the cake wore off suddenly.

Everything was rather awkward after that.

>> No.6975552

/jp/ just got eclectic.

>> No.6975555

>>6975538
it's da ze!

>> No.6975558

Dammit /jp/, dammit. Sexuality is forbidden in the workplace, and rampant on television and advertising. 1 mile is 63360 inches.

>> No.6975562

The reason why azns are less ashamed of their waifu collections than in the west is because parents like it when their son shows an interest in girls-having a son with 200 pictures of hatsune miku his bedroom, to the parents, just means he's got women on his mind and will likely end up producing grandchildren once his life reaches that point lol where he starts socializing with women openly and dating....

>> No.6975563

An Unemployed Day To Report

/jp/ stepped stupidly out into the perverted sunshine, and admired sion's asshole. "Ah," he sighed, "That's a reclusive sight."

sion climbed off the anime figure and walked disgustingly across the grass to greet his lover. /jp/ patted sion on the vagina and then tried to report him autistically, but without success.

"That's all right," sion said. "We can try again later."

"I'm just not shy," /jp/. "Not as shy as the time we fucked mashing the report button."

sion nodded gaily. "We were reported back in those days."

"Our peniss were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," /jp/ said. "Everything seems awkward and autistic when you're young."

"Of course," sion said. "But now we're socially inept, we can still have fun. If we go about it sexily."

"Sexily?" /jp/ said . "But how?"

"With this," sion said and held out a retarded report button. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to report."

/jp/ swallowed the report button at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to report sexily. They fucked like an autistic retard shitposting forever more. Three times.

And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn.

>> No.6975568

Jp/ was almost mashing the report button when he came across a socially inept cake, lying alone on an autistic plate.

>> No.6975570

>>6975563
The Autistic Terror Of The Snow

It snowed a foot overnight. When they woke up, ZUN!bar and Sion went out to play. First, they made snow angels. Then they had a snowball fight and ZUN!bar hit Sion in her Autist with a big Autistic iceball. It hurt a lot, but ZUN!bar kissed it Autisticially and then it was all better.

Then they decided to make a snow man.

"We'll make a really Autistic snow man!" ZUN!bar said.

"Why don't we make a snow woman instead?" Sion said. "That would be more Autistic and politically correct."

"I know," ZUN!bar said. "We can make a snow Autist. That way, we don't have to worry about gender politics."

So they rolled the snow up Autisticially and made a Autistic snow Autist. ZUN!bar put on a Autist for the Autist. The Autist was almost as big as Sion.

"It looks Autistic," ZUN!bar said Autisticially. "But it seems like it's missing something."

"Here," Sion said and held up a Autistic Autist. "I found this on an Autist." She put the Autist onto the Autist's head.

It was perfect. For about a minute. Then the Autist, even though it was just made of snow, started to move and growl like an Autist Autisting Autisticially.

Sion screamed Autisticially and ran but the snow Autist chased her until she tripped over a tree root. Then the snow Autist Autisted her Autisticially.

"Nobody does that to my little Autistic Autist," ZUN!bar screamed. He grabbed an icicle and stabbed the snow Autist through the Autist. It fell down and ZUN!bar kicked it apart until it was just a bunch of snow again.

"You saved me!" Sion said and they shared an embrace in the snow before going in for hot chocolate.

The Autist lay in the yard until a Autistic child picked it up and took it home.

>> No.6975578

To Autistically Report

/jp/ and sion were celebrating an autistic Valentine's Day together. /jp/ had cooked a retarded dinner and they ate mashing the report button by candlelight.

"My darling," sion said, stroking /jp/'s asshole, "I have something for you." He gave a box to /jp/. "It is but a reclusive token of my shy love."

/jp/ opened the box. Inside was an unemployed touhou! He gazed at it disgustingly. Then he gazed at sion disgustingly. "It's awkward," /jp/ said. "Come here and let me report you."

Just then, a perverted crone sprang out of hiding and cackled like a shitposter mashing the report button. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in a reported voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

sion read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my brother."

They stared at each other gaily as the crone cackled some more. /jp/'s vagina began to tremble. Then sion shrugged, pulled out an anime figure, and hit the crone on her penis. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" /jp/ said and kissed sion stupidly. "This is a socially inept Valentine's Day!"

They sexily burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they fucked each other all night long.

>> No.6975580

Dear /jp/,

You are extremly autistic and I report you! I want kiss your penis 7 times. You make my imageboard burn with desire. When I first saw you, I quickily stared at you and fell in love. Will you ban out with me? Don`t let your parents discourage you, posts are just jealous.

Yours forever, meido

>> No.6975583

Omg (″・ิ_・ิ)っ-̾ Im Anonymous and I absolutely luuuv ಠ_ృ /jp/ tripfags ( ゚ 3゚)~♪ and my fav are mugen and suigin!!!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husbando suigin!! キタ━━━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━━━━ OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN quality IN PERSON!!! Supa quality desu!!!!!!!! キタ━━━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━━━━ッ!

When I walked onto formspring street looked up and saw&SUIGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! キタ━━━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━━━━ッ!!!!

KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA QUALITY SUIGIN-CHAN!!!!! I yelled then he turned trip and untrip!!

he looked at me (。◕‿‿◕。) and then he saw how hot I am ( ≖‿≖) he grabbed my hand and let me rar his thread (´・ω・)つ[]then pulled me behind the archive ( ̄へ ̄) and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE PASTA!!! RLY!! (″・ิ_・ิ)っ-̾ ( ̄へ ̄) (″・ิ_・ิ)っ-̾ キタ━━━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━━━━ッ then I saw some baka fat bastard watching us and I could tell he was reporting him with his eyes!!!!!!! ( ̄へ ̄); OMG I COULDNT BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ] so I yelled UH UH BAKA SION THATS MY TRIP WHY DONT YOU GO HOOK UP WITH ZUN!BAR CAUSE SUIGIN-KUN LOVES ME!!! ಠ_ృ then suigin held me close (。◕‿‿◕。) and said he would only ever love me!!!!!!!! an guess wat!!!!!! he let me rar his threads again!!! ** (´・ω・)つ[] then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became super lewd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reported!!!!! キタ━━━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━━━━ッ

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action