[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 378 KB, 500x375, theboxingmionandrena.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6964543 No.6964543 [Reply] [Original]

"Oh, our hands? Well, Kei-chan, we are actually all descended from a powerful clan of demons that had boxing-gloves for hands, and settled all of their disputes in the ring!" Mion explained, punching the air.

I felt sick to my stomach-how could my dad have moved us to a town with such sickening creatures.

"Do you think they're weird? Do you?" Rena asked, frowning.

I had no response.

>> No.6964545

I fucking love fat glove hands.

>> No.6964558

PC art > generic PS2 art

>> No.6964569
File: 453 KB, 646x508, hahahahamion.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mion saw my disgust, and met it with disappointment.

"Hey Kei-chan, you really think our big hands are gross? Bet you woudln't think that if I wrapped my fat boxing glove around your fur seal!"

I saw Rena turn red, pretending to be confused.

"F-fur seal? M-mion, what are you saying? What are you saying?"

Mion put on her mischievous face, and turned towards me.

"Come on Kei-chan, bet you can't last 3 minutes in these big hands!"

I thought for a moment-Mion was actually pretty sexy... even if she did have gigantic club hands. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to have a pretty girl stroking my fur seal in the middle of the day.

"Of course, if I win Kei-chan...." She explained "Then you have to fuck Rena while the whole club watches after school!"

Holy dicks! I wanted a handjob from Mion, but I couldn't just rape Rena!

"M-Mion!" I shouted

"It's okay, Keiichi...You can fuck me...fuck me..." Rena said, biting her lip, playing with the hem of her skirt nervously, her face red like a boiled octopus.

"Y-youre on Mion! No way will I cum with those big gross hands wrapped around my dick!"

>> No.6964571
File: 77 KB, 641x484, satoko.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6964575

>>6964569
What is a fur seal?

>> No.6964583
File: 578 KB, 800x1000, mionandrenahangingout.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I took of my pants and laid back on the grass beside the road boldly. I wouldn't be outdone by Mion!

"U-uncle Mion never backs away from a challenge, prepare your seal, Kei-chan!" She said, getting to her knees, her face almost as red as Rena's now.

Mion's hands were surprisingly soft-though her entire fat paw covered my dick with little trouble. She began pumping, tightening it around my seal-Mion was really doing it! I couldn't believe it!

"I-if I win, you have to...lick...my asshole everyday for a week!" I shouted, beginning to feel precum dribble down my cock between my foreskin and Mion's smooth palms.

"Like I'll lose!" Mion retorted, licking her lips, one hand tight between her legs. I looked over to Rena, who was looking around nervously to make sure no one would spot us. She had one hand under her skirt, too!

I couldn't believe it!

>> No.6964622

Please continue.

>> No.6964629

I am so hard right now, please don't stop.

>> No.6964635
File: 68 KB, 225x350, nipahhhhhh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6964622
>>6964629

>> No.6964743
File: 44 KB, 704x395, higurashi-keiichi-rena-mion.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6964583

It was getting harder and harder to control myself as Mion worked her now-slippery palm over my manhood.

"Are you keeping track of time, Rena?" Mion asked, her look a mixture of arousal and mockery.

Rena didn't make a noise, prompting Mion to look away from me, glancing over at Rena-who was now laying on the grass a few feet from us, with her skirt flipped and her panties around her ankles-rubbing herself lewdly in the middle of public! Rena had a few red hairs down there-but they were soaked and matted against her mound.

I felt myself stiffen more, as Mion ignored her, leaning over to to me-I could feel her warm breasts-with very hard nipples- pressing against my lap as she worked on me, giving me a weird look. Damn it Mion, you're cheating by giving me such a weird look!

I finally could hear Rena counting, though it was inconsistent and she counted only when she felt like it. Was she trying to make me lose!? Of course, losing might not be so bad this time...

"It's a million years too early before Uncle Mion will be tonguing your asshole, Kei-chan!" Mion declared, tightening her fleshy boxing glove around my cock, squeezing it. I couldn't handle much more, my balls were tightening, and there was precum everywhere!

Mion began sucking on a finger as she jerked me off, and then put the gigantic sausage-digit aside her stroking hand for comparison. "See this, Kei-chan?" She asked me in a low voice.

>> No.6964744
File: 38 KB, 640x512, mionandrenahangingyo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6964743
I felt her drag the finger down my thigh, and circle my scrotum before-Mion! No!

"I wonder if you can handle this, Kei-chan!?" She asked glaring at me deviously as she pushed her fat finger into my anus, working it in deep, riding on the thick saliva she had added.

I couldn't help it! I couldn't hold out any more!

Rena, I'm sorry! It looks like I'll have to fuck you!

I shot ribbons upon ribbons of gooey baby keiichis, which shot between Mion's grip and managed to land on her surprised face, coating her lips, cheeks, and nose.

"2-2 minutes!" Rena declared.

But it had been more 4! Rena! I'll buy you a stop-watch so this doesn't happen again!

>> No.6964752

Moar! For the love of god, MOARRR!

>> No.6964753
File: 11 KB, 133x150, 1289449659306.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6964769

This is incredibly disturbing, while I do have a boner, I have this "WHY" look on my face.

>> No.6964775
File: 48 KB, 704x396, socoldkeichan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

After awkwardly walking to school-though Mion did giggle occasionally, despite all of our faces being red with youthful shame-we were greeted with Satoko and Rika.

"Oh ho ho! You're late Keiichi! Were you having trouble remembering how to get to school because you're so dumb?"

Normally, I would've slung an insult Satoko's way, but I was basking in the after-glow of ejaculation! Though it was embarrassing, and I'd have to do it front of the entire club, I was going to fuck Rena after school!

So I ignored her, much to her frustration. Rika pat my head when I sat down, murmuring in my ear "There, there~"

"Rika, you're such a good girl, but why are you patting my head?"

"Mii~Mion told me that you lost again, poor Kei-chan..." She said soothingly, stroking my hair.

I wondered how much Mion had told her! She probably was leading me into a trap, so that I'd be the one to tell Rika how Mion jerked me off this morning! Then she'd deny it!

That's just how Mion is. Mion, you will make a terrifying wife someday.

The day continued normally, save the occasional blush when I would glance at Rena or Mion, and my recurring hard-on that persisted on-and-off through class and lunch.

Finally, it was the end of the day, and the club had assembled.

>> No.6964783

My F5 button wasn't ready for this.

>> No.6964784
File: 182 KB, 1024x687, moe-25533-furude_rika-higurashi_no_naku_koro_ni-houjou_satoko-ryuuguu_rena-sonozaki_mion-1024x687.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6964775

Mion stood in front of us all, as we were seated.

"Today, Kei-chan lost a game to me, and as punishment, he's going to do something very embarrassing!" She said, her cheeks red as she spread her boxing-glove hands out expressively.

Satoko held her gigantic hand to her mouth as she laughed in delight.

"Oh ho ho! That stupid Keiichi!" She said joyously.

Rena was nervous-I felt bad, that Mion was making it out to be such a horrible punishment! Rena and Rika really were the only good girls in our club!

"It's okay, Rena, I'll be gentle, since it's our first time. I hope I don't get you pregnant, though, then we'll have to get married." I whispered, making sure Rika and Satoko couldn't hear me.

"M-married?! R-really, really Kei-chan!?" She asked bringing her legs together and a cleto-reyes glove over her mouth.

It was just too fun to tease Rena. A puff of steam came out of her head as she went into her adorable mode, murmuring about my babies.

What a girl!

After Mion had finished talking, me and Rena were ushered to the front of the class, while Mion took a seat at the nearest desk.

"Go on Kei-chan, show us how it's done~" She winked at me-though I noticed Mion, was rubbing herself carefully with one leg lightly rasied.

Satoko and Rika looked confused as I begin undoing my belt buckle, dropping my pants. Rena's face was red as a tomato-she didn't know which position to assume!

"Rena, lean against the podium like you're giving a speech-but turn it so we can Kei-chan!" Mion giggled, working her 16-oz gloves against her crotch.

>> No.6964792
File: 56 KB, 480x360, 1297433999579.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>working her 16-oz gloves against her crotch.

>> No.6964801

>>6964792
That line made me cry.

>> No.6964809
File: 24 KB, 600x340, renaskindahappy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6964784
Rena did as she was told, as I stepped out of my pants-I left my shirt on, to keep at least a shred of decency left in my reputation.

Rena was still unsure-it was so obvious she was a virgin-she reached under her skirt, wiggling out of her panties and stepping out of them, holding them between her thumb and forefinger before setting them on the podium-I could see that they were soaked-even stained in parts! She must've been wet for the entire day!

I felt my fur seal lengthen, growing hard and and excited at the lewd thought-until it had poked out of my boxer-shorts. I pulled them off, dragging my tip across the plaid fabric and staining it.

Rika and Satoko were wordless, Rika looked curious, but confused-Satoko looked horrified, despite her red face and pressed-together legs.

Rena put her elbows onto the podium, lifting her skirt over her backside, spreading her legs lightly. Rena looked amazing from behind-her rump was shaped like a ripe peach, and her red hair was soaked and matted against her skin-her pussy lips were plump, tucked between her rounded thighs as she pushed her bottom out more, revealing her pink, tight anus to me at the same time.

I'm becoming a man today, dad!

I leaned forward, gripping Rena's hips, pushing against her hungrily but missing, sliding between her thighs and then against her crack. With each thrust, Rena jumped lightly, pushing her backside out more for me.

Even Mion was silent-the whole room was silent-save the low sighs and groans I was making as my wet member slipped across Rena's baby-soft skin!

"B-be gentle Kei-chan! It's okay if you get me pregnant!" She said.

Finally, I found her hole-she sucked me as though she had been waiting all day for me, and held me in her slick-velvety folds, squeezing me with her pulse as I began fucking her.

>> No.6964830
File: 70 KB, 400x375, touma.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

so like the'yare going to space right?

>> No.6964836
File: 523 KB, 850x1203, wegunnacumkeiichiohfuckyeah.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6964809

The whole podium was shaking as I pounded Rena from behind. I looked down to watch her ass jiggle with each thrust, her grant professional hook-and-loop training glove hands clenched together on the podium, as if she was praying to Oyashiro-sama for her virginity's protection!

Sorry, Rena-chan, it's mine!

I was groaning, I realized, as I plunged in and out of Rena-she was so soft and tight, and everytime I gripped her warm hips, she'd push back against me, as though begging me to impregnate her tender insides.

I looked over at Mion, who had her skirt flipped likewise, her feet on either side of the desk, her face red, mouth open, as she worked herself into a grinding frenzy, working her Everlast ring gloves in circles around her-shockingly-completely smooth pussy, a small puddle of juices forming near her crack, dripping from the chair.

Satoko was sitting, watching intently, her hands on her knees, wiggling a bit, as though focusing on an important lesson. She was biting her lip, her face a cherry. Rika-chan had reached over to touch Satoko's knees, rubbing them-but it was different from when she would pat our heads! She slowly was working up Satoko's thighs, I realized!

I couldn't watch long, though, before I fell against Rena's back, my hips moving like a slow, wet jackhammer. I reached around, gripping Rena's handful-sized titties in my own, perfectly normal human hands, squeezing them, pinching the nipples roughly.

I couldn't hold much longer-but I wasn't done yet!

"Rena, stuff the panties in your mouth! Suck on the crotch like it's candy!" I whispered, groping and roughly fucking her in the middle of the classroom.

>> No.6964845

Second Best Thread of the week is here!

>> No.6964847

This is great, OP. Please continue.

>> No.6964858
File: 221 KB, 300x475, renaandanicicle.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6964836

"Suck on it like candy? L-like candy?" She squeaked, rotating her hips now, her eyelids heavy, her mouth open, panting.

I reached over and grabbed the panties myself, careful not to touch her hands-they looked inflated and adorable clenched together like that, and stuffed the stained end in first, my finger working against her tongue through the fabric until she clenched onto her own panties obediently, sucking on them as I pulled my finger out.

I began pumping faster and harder, soon making short, quick, hard thrusts into her, the podium shaking, nearly collapsing as we acted out our own animal-like, ero-ero club activities. I could hear my flesh slap hers, and watch her ass jiggle in response, my own wet crotch making slapping noises with it.

Mion had two gigantic stogy-sized fingers jammed in her wet folds, working them in and out-her other hand underneath her butt, with a single finger pushed in her ass. Mion sure did like to play with assholes!

What shocked me most was Rika, who was rubbing Satoko in a filthy,unladylike manner as they both watched me, silently. I couldn't see Rika-chan's hands well underneath Satoko's skirt, but I could tell from Satoko's panting that she was enjoying it. Rika herself had her crotch pinned against the edge of her seat, grinding it.

>> No.6964865
File: 88 KB, 453x640, renatheidol.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6964858

It's time!

I felt my nuts tighten like the compression of the universe, and then explode like the big bang! I shot what must've been 9 thick, gooey, hot ropes into Rena, before the tenth dribbled out of her pussy and around my cock-seal, splattering onto the floor. Rena bit the panties, tears in her eyes as she shuttered, her own pussy growing suddenly incredibly wet and slick, before she began panting against, resting her head against the podium as I pulled my cock free, letting more of my semen dribble down her thighs and onto the floor.

Mion was calming down as she sat, her legs still spread, licking her fingers clean. Satoko and Rika were acting as though nothing had happened, though they both looked more relieved than before.

Bring it on Mion, I'll take any punishment you can dish out!

>> No.6964882

>>6964865
>I felt my nuts tighten like the compression of the universe, and then explode like the big bang

god damn it's like straight outta the bible or something.

>> No.6964888

QUALITY THREAD­­

>> No.6964895
File: 33 KB, 720x480, chiyochansdaddddy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6964888

At least it's not about tohou

>> No.6964954

so is that it

come on I've been refreshing this thread for like 20 minutes D:

>> No.6964959
File: 460 KB, 1280x720, kissxboner.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6964954

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/bffb87b6c4/281574-1

Yeah bro, I got bored. The story is over.

Feel free to continue it however you want.

Or read that doujin-I discovered it after writing this, which is pretty funny.

>> No.6964971

>>6964954
> D:
>>6964959
> bro

Oh boy, /jp/ is sinking.

>> No.6964989
File: 152 KB, 1280x720, cuntoftheyearallyears.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6964971

I hope you're not implying that this board was ever good, or that /jp/ was a secret club or something.

You're little more than the severed vestigial organ of /a/.

>> No.6965002

>>6964989
Yeah, of course I will take a reply with such image and commentary seriously.

>> No.6965007

>>6964959

You left some things unanswered. Did Rena Get pregnant? Did Mion ever lick K1's butthole?

>> No.6965015
File: 488 KB, 650x800, niicarrots.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6965007

You'll have to find out next time, /jp/!

There will surely be a continuation. Kei-chans bold step into adulthood is not over yet!

>> No.6965017
File: 32 KB, 300x300, I CAME 10_10.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Bravo, fantastic!

>> No.6965137

>>6964989
I hope you'll fucking go back to >>>/a/

>> No.6965151

>>6965137
No! Don't give them attention, they like that!

>> No.6965388

Superbly done, OP.

>> No.6965558

>>6965015

If she got pregnant this story goes into A rank material.

>> No.6965600
File: 31 KB, 500x500, fur seal.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Is this a fur seal?

>> No.6965618

>>6965151
But the kind of attention they love the most is the attention they get from people telling everyone to ignore them because they're after attention.

>> No.6965641
File: 41 KB, 704x480, shikidispleasure.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6965558
>>6965618
>>6965151
>>6965137
>>6965002
>>6964989
>>6964971

Goddammit, its you sorts of people that ruin threads. Learn to shut the fuck up.

>> No.6965646
File: 22 KB, 640x359, shikiislate.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6965558
Well not you, when I referred to the metafags in
>>6965641
and I agree, pregnancy would be fantastically arousing.

>> No.6965848

Keiichi knocking up Rena in front of the club?

THIS IS THE BEST LEMON EVER

>> No.6966726

>>6964888
QUALITY AUTISM

>> No.6967308 [DELETED] 

>>6964888
QUALITY AUTISM

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action