[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 475 KB, 1280x960, Konachan.com - 32506 cyan kirisame_marisa touhou.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6955539 No.6955539 [Reply] [Original]

This my be the first year that I don't shit a fuck about being alone on Valentine's Day.

Right after we made plans for that day, my 3DPD wanted to start a pissing contest and she said we were breaking up. "okay.jpg" was my response. She then bitched about me not stopping her.

She's been texting and calling me since then that she regrets everything she said, and was wondering if I were in the same position.

Au contraire, my little 3D Piggy.
I happened to have a fucking amazing dream last night where I had sex with my most hated touhou, Kirisame Marisa. It was just so out of the blue that I fell in love with her, and now I'm all hers.

pic related. although she looks gorgeous here, she was shorter and stockier in my dream.

>> No.6955543

>>>/r9k/

>> No.6955547
File: 187 KB, 800x600, 1280473083782.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

yeahhh now that I think about it, she looked a lot more like this.

>> No.6955549

go away secondary normalfag.
why weekend can't end already?

>> No.6955550

You, a /jp/ user, actually had interactions with a female? I'm impressed.

Even if you do break up with her, congratulations, you now have this life experience that most of /jp/ will never experience, that is human relationships.

May I ask if you are fat and/or ugly? Fatness and ugliness are the main obstacles stopping any /jp/ user from interacting with girls.

>> No.6955551

get out girlfriend haver

>> No.6955555

Whether you are doing it unwittingly or not, you ignoring her and acting completely indifferent about the breakup is just going to make her want you more.

>> No.6955556

>>6955555
Because it's obvious that all girls like douchebags. でしょう!?

>> No.6955560

>>6955550
Jeez ISM, go back to talking about loli already. I'm bored of your shit.

>> No.6955564

>>6955556
>でしょう!?
Cut that out, kid.

>> No.6955566

>>6955556
>Because it's obvious that all girls like douchebags. でしょう!?

Most of the ones you want to fuck (young, virginal, good looking)? Yeah, the douchebag football jocks are taking their virginity, not you. Not anyone here on /jp/.

http://invisibleskymagician.baywords.com/2009/02/14/women-bail-out-decommissioning-project/

>> No.6955569

>>6955539
>my 3DPD
>Au contraire, my little 3D Piggy.
Having a girlfriend and keeping on using 3DPD? Thanks for proving retards use buzzwords they don't even know the meaning of just to fit in.

>> No.6955570

Okay op, I smiled.

>> No.6955576

>>6955550
I had to read it twice to make sure you weren't trolling me.
Since it seems like you're not, mucho thanks for the compliments during my time of post-breakup shitty-state.

I'll bet honest with you guys. She was pretty much my first real girlfriend. Not just dating and flirting over the phone/internet but with the obligatory "how much do you love me"s and once-a-day checkup calls. But it was too much. She'd bitch if I missed a day's call (and it had to be ME always) and bitch/hang up when I did it past 8pm.

Other than her needing a dick, and me needing someone with a hole who could watch girly movies with me, we just had nothing in common.

I'm a /fit/ freak trying to slim down to /fa/ standards, and although I'm not ugly, I'm NOWHERE near the standards for a perfect bishounen metrosexual.

I feel so GODDAMN LIBERATED now.
Thank you, my waifu Marisha. yu yu.

>> No.6955587

>>6955576

holy fuck nobody cares
i've heard retarded stories like yours way too many times and this is not the place i want to see them in
/jp/ is not your blog
you are shitting this board up
please leave now
there is nothing for you here

>> No.6955594

Wait, people here were worried about being alone on Valentines day? I thought we were just worried about being invaded by shitty normalfag trolls and finding the right galge to enjoy for the day.

>> No.6955598
File: 292 KB, 1440x900, drank.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6955551
I have no girlfriend. And I don't want my 3DPD back.
But I have a waifu now!

>>6955569
wat. I've been here since forever. stop treating me like I'm an outsider.

Also, I find it funny how I suddenly revile both Patchi and Alice now, though Patchi was my #1 touhou until last night.

>> No.6955602

>>6955576
>>6955539
Sounds more like you liked Marisa from the start and are just propagating the love.

>> No.6955605

>>6955587
yeah, just had to give a bit of backstory to make this seem more credible. I'm not making this shit up. Marisha became my Idoru because of a goddamn wet dream.

So take ich eajy, ze.

>> No.6955610

/jp/ - My Blog

That's why this is the worst holiday.

>> No.6955613

>>6955594
>Wait, people here were worried about being alone on Valentines day?

Yeah, why would /jp/ users be worried about being alone on Valentines Day? They're alone on the other 364 days of the year anyway.

Although I can understand how Valentines Day can affect /jp/ users mentally. Looking at couples all day holding hands and professing their love for one another can get pretty... how should I put it...

Basically, stir up a combination of feelings of jealousy/envy and hate of oneself or one's own situation (IE. no friends, let alone girlfriends).

>> No.6955615
File: 152 KB, 800x600, Hong Meiling (Meirin).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

last year I broke up with my boyfriend on valentine's day. don't know why, i'd tried to break up with him loads before that and he never got the message so i thought being heartless in that way would help him understand.

it was quite funny, i broke up with him in the morning then at around 11pm i called him to say happy valentine's day. he was all confused and happy and asked if i had just been joking about breaking up, then i was like "lol no" and hung up.

i miss him a little now that i'm spending v-day on my own

i know he's possibly reading this, so: i'm sorry~

>> No.6955617
File: 54 KB, 490x400, 1281346638544.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

why do you guys hate this so much. sheesh.
Let's stop talking about 3DPD and start worshipping our idol.

>> No.6955619

>>6955605
...The fuck?

Did you just came to /jp/ today or something? Get out.

>> No.6955620

>>6955613
>Although I can understand how Valentines Day can affect /jp/ users mentally. Looking at couples all day holding hands and professing their love for one another can get pretty... how should I put it...

Sorry but /jp/ does not go outside. There is no way they can see that.

>> No.6955624

>>6955617
>our

Nope.jpg

Also get out newfriend.

>> No.6955634

>>6955615
What made you want to break up with him? Especially since you're dealing with a (however long or short) period of foreveralone now?

And calling him to say "Happy Valentines Day" was such a horrible thing to do.. I thought you wanted to be "heartless" by making the message clear?

>> No.6955642

>>6955617
>Let's stop talking about 3DPD

Not talking about real life girls is like not accepting that the sky is blue (during the day, you fucking smartasses).

As much as /jp/ users like to masturbate to their cartoon girlfriends, I would venture to say that if a real-life nice and good looking girl were there, to hold hands with /jp/ and see through the good times and bad times together, /jp/ would take that option in a heartbeat, forever leaving 4chan (or at least the /jp/ boards).

So even if /jp/ realizes they are too fat, or too ugly, and realize that they won't have a chance at finding a female soulmate (because they're having sex with alpha males, something /jp/ definitely is not), /jp/ still can't completely give up their chances of getting a 3DPG.

>> No.6955643

>>6955615
Wow I could never do this.Humans are so cruel.

>> No.6955653

>>6955620
>Sorry but /jp/ does not go outside. There is no way they can see that.

Well then /jp/ will surely watch the television or browse the internet and see all the Valentine's Day marketing and the associated images (happy couples holding hands etc).

Even this thread is not immune from Valentine's Day astro-turfing/propaganda.

>> No.6955662

Alpha as fuck.

>> No.6955663
File: 148 KB, 1280x720, elly_selling_herself.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6955642
>Not talking about real life girls is like not accepting that the sky is blue (during the day, you fucking smartasses).
3PM here and the sky is grey without a trace of colour in it at the moment.

>> No.6955664

>>6955642
On the contrary, I (not OP, totally different Anon) have had a 3DPD relationship. For three years. I broke up with her last year. It was ... a negative experience, to say the least.

I'm not fat, or acne-ridden, or anything much really. I have good career prospects, I take care of myself. I've had, since then, a couple of women make passes at me.

But no.

I choose this life, actively. 2D > 3D, forever. And bros before hos. True friend > girlfriend.

>> No.6955670

>>6955642
I see your point.
But for the time being, at least for me, being free of relationships with real women is much more enjoyable.

I'm an /adv/ocate, and it was almost funny how my ex would keep doing things that matched all the cliches of bitches'n'whores, when her mild demeanor made me think completely otherwise about her.

>> No.6955674

>>6955615

Thank you for once again reminding me my decision to never deal with women was the best thing I ever did. You've made my day a bit better.

>> No.6955676

I've never really understood the fuzz about this valentine's day.

I can't see why people can't just love whoever they feel like for the rest of the year and leave the 14th or February out of it.
If I had a girl I liked, I wouldn't be able to see anything wrong with me giving her chocolate or flowers any other random day.
And of course she could give me sweets and take me out whenever she felt like it as well.

As for being alone; I guess that's how it is.
Two of the girls in my shared kitchen are away on skiing holiday. I don't know what the 3rd is up to, but I don't think there could ever be anything romantic about hanging out with her.
I did give her a couple of my Mozartkugeln the other day while I was just sitting out in the kitchen watching TV, but there was no secret plan behind that.

oh, and OP: Reported.

>> No.6955678

>>6955615
Grats on being an insufferable bitch, I guess? Do you want a medal? Seriously, "I just broke up with him on V-day because I thought it would be funny, teehee," jesus christ. Your solitude is entirely warranted.

>>6955566
Sweet anecdotal blogpost brah.

That said, I can at least agree with the idea that concept of marrying more than once is pretty dumb. 18-20 is far too soon to make a decision like that. I think marriage is kind of dumb in itself, though, and should be exclusively a legal institution rather than a religious one -- even Martin Luther has my back on that one.

>> No.6955680

>>6955653
I don't watch telelevision. In any case, why would anyone care about seeing some guys "lucky" enough to hold hands and kiss with some worn out whores who have probably sucked about a hundred dicks?

>> No.6955681

>>6955664
>I choose this life, actively. 2D > 3D, forever. And bros before hos. True friend > girlfriend.

op here.
brofist, fellow anon. rest easy, everyone, knowing that there IS no "redemption" in getting fucked over by some average 3DPD.
I've discovered that being fucked over by a drop-dead gorgeous 10/10 makes things a whole lot more acceptable, but such things do not even give most of us the time of day for such an opportunity.

>> No.6955688

>>6955676
That's another reason what makes it so hard, though.
Your girl, if she hasn't been shunning society completely for the last 20 years, will have basic expectations for certain holidays or events.

In the same way, your child will be hurt if you do not give him the obligatory christmas present on Dec. 25th.

>> No.6955692

>>6955613
>>6955642
You seem to have forgotten the fact that /jp/ gets grossed out at 3DPD in general.

>> No.6955697

>>6955692
I was about to bring this up too, quite a few of our users think real women are disgusting and don't think of them sexually. What ISM argues might be true for a small few of us here(Most likely the ones who would do it are doing it just for human contact, regardless of the fact that it's a female), but it doesn't hold true for all of /jp/'s userbase.

>> No.6955698

>>6955676
>I can't see why people can't just love whoever they feel like for the rest of the year and leave the 14th or February out of it.

How else can the greeting cards and botanist business get a temporary rise in profits?

Advertizers and marketers also need a job.

>>6955678
>Sweet anecdotal blogpost brah.

Granted, I don't have the benefit of professional credentials and studies, but I think I made a reasonable claim:

The girls that non-alpha-males (/jp/ users, nice guys and nerds in general) want to have sex with are having sex with the alpha-males (meatheads).

>That said, I can at least agree with the idea that concept of marrying more than once is pretty dumb. 18-20 is far too soon to make a decision like that. I think marriage is kind of dumb in itself, though, and should be exclusively a legal institution rather than a religious one -- even Martin Luther has my back on that one.

Although I agree with you, the majority of America (who are religious) does not.

Good luck to the atheists in America against their religious anti-science oppressors.

>> No.6955709

>>6955680
>I don't watch telelevision.

Well congratulations then, you little unique snowflake.

>In any case, why would anyone care about seeing some guys "lucky" enough to hold hands and kiss with some worn out whores who have probably sucked about a hundred dicks?

Because you, being the unique snowflake, or rather, your dick was not one of those hundred dicks that got sucked?

>> No.6955715

>>6955709
>you little unique snowflake
A lot of people don't watch tv, me included. Stop trying to start shit, you're the reason people hate tripfags.
Please go away.

>> No.6955718

>>6955688
As long as I remember her birthday, it should be alright.
I don't think Valentine's is all that important here (Denmark) even though the media seems to be all about it (shitty movies, random mentions in various shows, etc.), so maybe she'd even find it too cheesy if I came home with a dozen roses and some expensive chocolate.

I like Christmas, so I'd give my wife and kids presents.
The worst thing about Christmas is that I suck at buying presents for other people. Sometimes I end up keeping the things I buy for myself, because I want them.
That problem would be solved if I had to buy stuff for kids (I want two girls, if possible), or some random stuff for my girlfriend/wife. Jewelery is pretty simple to buy, I guess.

>> No.6955719

>>6955697
>I was about to bring this up too, quite a few of our users think real women are disgusting and don't think of them sexually. What ISM argues might be true for a small few of us here(Most likely the ones who would do it are doing it just for human contact, regardless of the fact that it's a female), but it doesn't hold true for all of /jp/'s userbase.

I think it's important to point out a fallacy: Many of the users who hold the opinion that real women are "disgusting" are pretty disgusting themselves (fat, ugly, perhaps stupid).

It's convenient for them to say "real women are disgusting" when THEY WILL NEVER GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO INTERACT WITH WOMEN ANYWAY! And never have.

>> No.6955721

>>6955709
None of your posts relate to /jp/ or its inhabitants (the non-new ones at least). More like your trying to make us think we secretly like 3DPD by using cheap /r9k/ methods, please don't do that.

>> No.6955722

>>6955698
>The girls that non-alpha-males (/jp/ users, nice guys and nerds in general) want to have sex with are having sex with the alpha-males (meatheads).

Disregarding what the /jp/ users want to have sex with, is there any type of girl who would want to have sex with the /jp/ users? I think your claim can be extended from /jp/'s "ideal" girl to just all women in general.

Also I can't believe I'm taking ISM seriously.

>> No.6955724

So many normalfags on Valentine's Eve. Why is everyone so riled up about it anyway? Normalfags always have to say they have a 3DPD/they've broken up on Valentine's.

Nobody cares if you pulled her eyeballs out and fucked the sockets, OP.

>> No.6955729

>>6955715
>A lot of people don't watch tv, me included

By the way, I forgot to mention your selective quoting/responding.

What I said was:

>Well then /jp/ will surely watch the television or browse the internet and see all the Valentine's Day marketing and the associated images (happy couples holding hands etc).

You say you don't watch television so you can avoid all the things you are jealous about (human companionship etc), but here you are, in a Valentine's Day thread.

This entire point is on a tangent anyway.

>Stop trying to start shit, you're the reason people hate tripfags.

What makes you think I want to be liked?

>> No.6955730

>>6955719
All you've been saying are assumptions based on what you think people look like and making your basis on that.

Also, why the fuck is /jp/ taking ISM into consideration?

>> No.6955734

>>6955722
Actually yeah, there are girls that want otaku guys.
Unfortunately they are also the same disgusting people we are, odd linger of body odor around them even after they shower. Room a terrible mess, probably obsessed with Sephiroth or Sesshomaru or Heero Yuy. Maybe some upper lip hair or thick arm/leg hair, folds you could hide a grilled cheese sandwich in and keep it warm.

>> No.6955739

>>6955729
>What makes you think I want to be liked

Who's talking about that? There's a difference between wanting to be liked and being an attetion whore.

>> No.6955740
File: 196 KB, 743x1155, mywaifu2_ib4f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6955730
It's the weekend.

>> No.6955748
File: 119 KB, 628x700, cc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6955634

he changed a lot, started acting strange, started trying to control everything (even sex, which he suddenly lost a previously strong interest in)

the v-day thing probably was cruel, but i was lonely and bored

>>6955674

you're welcome! glad to be of assistance :3

>>6955678

i didn't think it would be funny. i felt bad about it afterwards. i still do.

and i mean it about being sorry, so if you are reading this chris you can call me!

>> No.6955757

Valentine's Day is the worst holiday because of threads like this.

>> No.6955758

>>6955722
>Disregarding what the /jp/ users want to have sex with, is there any type of girl who would want to have sex with the /jp/ users?

That's an interesting question.

The important thing to understand about women (and girls) is that females value social status.

Females prefer to have sex with a male who is on equal or higher social status to them.

/jp/ users are indisputably, the lowest on the social ladder. They have no money (sign of social status) or friends (sign of social status). They have no influence whatsoever so how can /jp/ possibly influence females into spending time with them?

The most interesting I thing I think is that the female version of a /jp/ user wouldn't want to have sex with or spend time with a male /jp/ user.

Remember what I said: Females desire social status. Even females at the bottom of the social ladder prefer companionship with someone higher than them (not male /jp/ users).

A possible evidence of this fact? Consider disney movies. Poor but pretty farmgirl (low social status) meets handsome prince (high social status). They fall in love, and have sex with each other.

My earth-shattering make-you-shit-bricks question: When's the last time a princess (high social status) had sex with a poor farmboy/man?

Name any movie, book or cartoon you can.

>> No.6955762

>>6955719
Just to clarify, I meant they think of them as disgusting in that they feel nothing when they see a sexy photo of a naked women, though they do also hate the personalities of most women.

>> No.6955763

This thread is an eyesore.
Where's that spammer when you need him.

>> No.6955765

>>6955748
chris.
if you're reading her post, don't fall for it. there's no way you will talk to her without falling in love again.

>> No.6955767

>>6955729
>>6955680 here, this thread doesn't contain any of the aforementioned images of a happy perfect valentines day that you mentioned anyway, just a bunch of /jp/ers making mostly indifferent replies.
Only place on the internet besides that I've come across Valentines day related stuff is on the Sakura Gakuin website and blogs. And the blog posts are all cute things like making chocolate for their friends with their sisters.
(Warmly waiting for the March DVD releases of their music videos.)

>> No.6955769

>>6955734
>Actually yeah, there are girls that want otaku guys.

So where are all the otaku girl and otaku guy pairings in real life? Should it not be a perfect match?

>> No.6955770

>>6955758
lol easy. Aladdin. Jasmine clearly fell in love with him because........goddamnit.

>> No.6955776

>>6955769
You forgot to read
>Unfortunately they are also the same disgusting people we are
Meaning theres no way in fuck we'd even touch them if we cant even get it up to semi-attractive porn.
We feel better off with our waifus.

Also the couples DO happen, they just don't go outside much due to our fucking hobbies not including:
1: Going outside for no fucking reason, seriously what is out there except for food? You can just cook or order in that shit without having to get up.

>> No.6955777

>>6955734
This is the reason I'd never want an otaku girlfriend.

I think I'd actually rather have someone normal provided I could talk to her about all sorts of other stuff.
Of course, I don't think I fit the standards of someone I could imagine myself with.
And even in the unlikely case that there's someone out there dreaming of someone like me, there are several problems to be taken into account.
The worst one is probably the whole ">out there". Good luck meeting me. Most of the time when I'm not in my room, I'm in the shared kitchen. I'm very alert when I go outside to get groceries, and I wouldn't say I like being approached by people.

I'm surprisingly friendly, actually, and I help tourists who have lost their way and such, so if someone cute popped out from nowhere and asked me to come along for dinner right away (for whatever reason), I'd probably come along - unless it started to seem like an obvious trap (dark alleys and such).

I type way too much. Yay, boredom.

>> No.6955784

>>6955748
>the v-day thing probably was cruel, but i was lonely and bored
See, this is the problem with women, they think everything can be justified by emotions. Women think their emotions are pure, so as long as their actions are driven by their emotions, they don't care how cruel they become. If she feels like camwhoring on /b/ because she's lonely (you'd be surprised at the amount of femanons who have done this), she will do it without any shame or regret. If she feels like cheating on you, it's obviously the right thing to do, and she'll just see you as an evil oppressor of her free love if you don't agree with it.

The only way to get along with women is to become a hedonistic manslut, because then your values will be more or less the same.

>> No.6955802

>>6955777
>I think I'd actually rather have someone normal provided I could talk to her about all sorts of other stuff.
If you absolutely need to get a girlfriend, I think this is the best compromise. It's obviously a bad idea to try going for a normalfag girl who downright disrespects your hobbies, but trying to find an otaku girlfriend is also generally a bad idea, since they're very rare, and if you're lucky enough to find one that has a tolerable powerlevel and is attractive, chances are she'll be mentally fucked up (like >>6955615). Therefore, it makes sense to go for the middleground, the girl who doesn't advertise herself as a nerd, but who actually has enough respect for you to let you have your hobbies.

That being said, the best choice is obviously not having a girlfriend, but the world is not always that ideal.

>> No.6955804

/jp/ - livejournal

>> No.6955805

>>6955776

So who is to blame for this predicament?

If ugly /jp/ male users cannot get their dicks up for ugly /jp/ female users (their equals), then there is absolutely no chance the whores from facebook will consider sex with any /jp/ user, let alone be in the same room.

I guess this is what /b/ means when they say "forever alone"

Is that /jp/'s unchangeable fate?

I would like to say that every cloud has a silver lining. I would like to say that /jp/ users, due to their solitude and hermit lifestyle, can use this time to educate themselves, create new things, or do world-changing research, or even something as "simple" as making lots of money.

But, I can't see that happening. The only thing /jp/ does is watch Japanese cartoons and masturbate.

To summarize, the average /jp/ user is:

1) Fat or anorexic (not fit)
2) Ugly
3) No money/no significant amounts of money (girls like money)
4) Intellectually average (not overly smart, nothing to contribute to the world)

Someone please tell me, what can /jp/ offer?

What are some positive attributes of the average /jp/ user?

Because from where I am standing, I can't see shit.

>> No.6955807

>>6955805

I forgot no 5:

5) Little to no social skills

>> No.6955808

>>6955805
>So who is to blame for this predicament?
This isn't an argument you ignorant fuck, i'm stating facts.

>I guess this is what /b/ means when they say "forever alone"
Please, go back there then.

>> No.6955812
File: 13 KB, 317x269, Nice doubs.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6955555

>> No.6955813

I started this thread so we could all fawn over our 2D waifus, but now that this has turned into a serious discussion about real girls, I'm scared...

>> No.6955816

>>6955770
>lol easy. Aladdin. Jasmine clearly fell in love with him because........goddamnit.

Hell, I'll give you points for it.

Anyone can think of any more?

I can think of shitloads of disney movies involving low social status females and high status males having sex (Cinderella, Snow White, Little Mermaid etc), but I can't think of any low status males getting the opportunity to fuck high social status pussies.

I think this is an interesting avenue of discussion and I encourage it.

>> No.6955819

Guys, ISM is a troll,don't feed him. He's been trolling /n/ for years. Didn't see him on /new/ much, though.

>> No.6955821

>>6955813

Just delete it already.

>> No.6955824

>>6955813

Delete it, you stupid piece of shit. You're attracting retards like yourself to my board, and I don't like it.

>> No.6955825

>>6955808
You are arguing with ISM. Perhaps it is you who needs to go back to /b/.

>> No.6955832

You can't just ditch your normalfaggotry and walk in here thinking that you are now cool enough to join the club.

Go away, I don't want to get infected.

>> No.6955835

>>6955813
Damn right. Why do we need to discuss real females? Where has /jp/'s ... dedication and resolve gone? Are there no true lovers of 2D left? Do you all pine over the 3D?

Is this what you have become?

>> No.6955836

>>6955805
>>6955807
There is nothing /jp/ can offer, at best we can be "average" but then the social stigma of our hobby gets in the way. It also doesn't help that most people have unrealistic standards for women.

The thing is though, most people on /jp/ have known this for a long while and have come to terms with it. No one really finds a problem with being alone anymore because they've been alone for so long. Sure you'll still get a few people upset about their love life, but they're generally younger or still have a bit of hope yet that has yet to wither. In a few years they'll be just like the rest of us.

>> No.6955837

>>6955813
Then why did you make a blog post instead of simply saying "I had a dream last night where I had sex with Marisa" or something. /jp/ would have liked that thread, but you had to shit it up with /r9k/ shit.

There's a delete button in the bottom right corner of the page, you can still save face and delete this monstrosity of a thread.

>> No.6955840

>>6955819
>>6955825
The fuck is ISM?

>> No.6955848

>>6955836
>hope
>wither

This kind of language disgusts me. Hope for 3D? Ugh.

Speak of the joy of 2D, and the growth of your love instead.

>> No.6955849

>>6955840
An infamous 4chan troll, but you'd already know that if you weren't a newfag.

>> No.6955851

>>6955813
You had a girlfriend and broke up, now you run back to your 2D waifu?

Leave you tainted cretin.

>> No.6955853

>>6955849
Eh, I liked Lanced Jack better. This guy is just plain dumb.

>> No.6955855

>>6955840
Invisible
Sky
Magician

What are you? Dense? Retarded?

>> No.6955856
File: 9 KB, 200x194, 1294367576499.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6955849
Infamous?

>> No.6955858

>>6955836
>There is nothing /jp/ can offer, at best we can be "average" but then the social stigma of our hobby gets in the way. It also doesn't help that most people have unrealistic standards for women.

>The thing is though, most people on /jp/ have known this for a long while and have come to terms with it. No one really finds a problem with being alone anymore because they've been alone for so long. Sure you'll still get a few people upset about their love life, but they're generally younger or still have a bit of hope yet that has yet to wither. In a few years they'll be just like the rest of us.

I like honesty. With the demographic being /jp/, I would have expected self-denial to be the norm similar to alcoholics and gambling addicts, so it is refreshing to see /jp/ really honest to themselves, realizing that they are worthless to the society they live in.

I commend /jp/ for accepting what appears to be the truth.

I wish I could make things better. If I had the power, I would make the virgin girl have sex with /jp/ users, and not to the usual meathead high school jocks.

A just god would make this happen.

>> No.6955859

I liked ISM better when he was Investment Banker.

>> No.6955861

>>6955851
You can't expect everybody to stick to a single path. Not that I'm defending him, but remember this type of life isn't best for everyone.

>> No.6955867
File: 207 KB, 416x512, Marisa-FW.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6955837
like I said, it was to add some meat to the story. thought I'd give some more details of why the dream meant so much to me.

See, it's so amazing to see her be short and stocky canonically, when the image of her being tall and slender (like 3DPD) was pretty much ingrained into my head. It's gotta mean something.

>> No.6955870

>>6955849
>Infamous troll
Sure, if your emotion sensibility is that bad to be affected by a joke then everyone is an infamous troll.

I wonder how 4chan would be if no one could tell the difference between a joke and what's serious.

>> No.6955873

the number of sages in this thread is astounding

>> No.6955874

>>6955870
>I wonder how 4chan would be if no one could tell the difference between a joke and what's serious.
Probably about the same as it is now.

>> No.6955876

>>6955867
No. Delete your shit.

>> No.6955877
File: 329 KB, 1060x1514, strange_and_bright_nature_deity_18_12.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6955867
That's not ZUN art, first off, and the artist for that game draws everyone like that.

>> No.6955880

Calling this a troll thread would be an understatement.

>> No.6955882

>>6955877
way to rain on my parade.
BUT, I'm sure she IS like that canonically. "Tall" and "slender" are attributes of many of the other, much older characters.

>> No.6955887

>>6955867
You know what?
First time I read the name "Fairy wars" I thought it was going to be a RTS touhou game.

>> No.6955888

I'm fairly sure Marisa is supposed to be pretty short, but stocky is another matter.

>> No.6955889

>>6955870
I wonder how 4chan would be if newfags defended shitposters instead of lurking properly.

Oh wait.

>> No.6955901

>>6955888
I think I should stop using that word.
By "stocky," I actually meant "not super-skinny," because that seems to be the fucking norm for girls these days...

>> No.6955934

OP, I don't think you know just how pimp Marisa actually is.
You'd have better luck with her slut miko.

>> No.6955948

The OP was literally about giving up a 3D girlfriend for an imaginary one. I can't think of a more /jp/ topic.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action