[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 514 KB, 1024x768, 1276578688946.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6918973 No.6918973 [Reply] [Original]

How are you going to celebrate Valentine's Day with Teto-san? As for me, starting tonight I'll be using Teto-san's image to masturbate to and I will stop myself right before climax. I will be doing this every night at 1AM until Valentine's Day, when I will finally allow myself to climax, releasing nine days worth of saved up semen.

>> No.6918978

Sounds terribly meak and uninteresting to be honest. There's no fun involved if she didn't force you to do it.

>> No.6919012

>>6918978
She is a character she cannot force anyone to do anything.

>> No.6919015

In before semen soaked bedsheets

>> No.6919075

>>6918978
Well, this guy looks to be the fellow who wrote those drawn-out fantasies about Teto. When you read them, you notice that he has given his mind, body and soul to her, there's no doubt that he'll carry out his idea with utmost devotion. That's worth some admiration.

Maybe he can masturbate focusing on one aspect of Teto every night (her drills, feet, voice, face, hips and so on) to draw a complete image of her in nine nights, so to speak. And then he'd finish it off by a long masturbation session where he carves her image in its entirety into his mind during the Valentine's Day.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action