[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-23: Emergency maintenance completed.
2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 13 KB, 480x302, quit it.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
690012 No.690012 [SPOILER]  [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Okay so a disturbing number of newfags have given themselves names as different touhou characters and tripcodes aswell. I can only say one thing to this:

Quit it.

>> No.690022
File: 70 KB, 360x200, 1211762117784.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
690022

Take it easy, man.

>> No.690024
File: 298 KB, 700x800, 1211762145972.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
690024

>> No.690025

Let's get rid of that Arcade Bumstead faggot while we're at it.

>> No.690028
File: 6 KB, 256x212, 1211762189963.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
690028

>>690022
Cosgrove always takes it easy.

>> No.690054

>>690024
^w^

>> No.690060
File: 10 KB, 477x298, 1211762466651.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
690060

>>690025
I'd love it if we got rid off all of them tripfags and namefags. Not because "ANON IS LEGION DURRHURR" but because most of them are genuine failures and do nothing good, ever.

>> No.690062

Hong Meiling = A++++ tripfriend.

>> No.690063

>>690024
You owe me a monitor cleanser, Anonymous.

>> No.690072

How about this: If you like a character and want to show it, then show it with an image when you post. This is an IMAGEboard after all.

>> No.690085

ITT: Things we care about.

>> No.690095

>>690060

This is true. I don't know if it's because failure Anons are just forgettable or if only the lowest lifeforms around will tripcode.

>> No.690119

Which Touhou characters are not taken yet? I would like to partake in such faggotry.

>> No.690121
File: 90 KB, 700x800, 1211762949950.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
690121

So I heard someone dislikes tripfriends.

That's unfortunate.

>> No.690126

>>690121

But you already have "Faget" in your name, so it's not like we expect much from you.

>> No.690132

>>690121 tripfriends
Cirnofaggotry

>> No.690230
File: 10 KB, 281x350, 1211763586530.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
690230

I'd also just like to say that the purpose of this thread is so that I can say "I fucking called it" when we turn out to become as shitty as /a/ is now.

>> No.690237

>>690022

Totally off-topic question:

What's the japanese name for these touhou head things?

>> No.690242

FUKN SHIT EVERYTHING IS FUKN SHIT CAUSE ITS FUKN SHIT I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO WHINE ABOUT SO FUKN SHIT FUK

>> No.690243

They've been around since the beginning of /jp/, dumbass. No, anon. You are the newfaggots.

>> No.690245

>>690237
"yukkuri shiteitte ne" is the meme, the heads are nameless/just heads

>> No.690249
File: 62 KB, 736x736, 1211763760668.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
690249

>>690230
/jp/ is already as shitty, and its more thanks to anon rather than tripfags.

in b4 faggoty replies bitching about me.

>> No.690252
File: 8 KB, 200x304, 1211763775424.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
690252

>>690237
Yukkuri.

>> No.690253

I hate summer.

>> No.690258

>>690245

Many thanks, kind anon!

>> No.690264

>>690243
No they weren't. They disappeared and now newfags have come to take the place of the old tripfags.

>> No.690269

former anime expert here. choose the Touhou character for me to adopt my online persona as.

/jp/ has been somewhat good/too entertaining lately. I need to ruin it.

>> No.690275

>>690264
The only ones that mattered are still here. Well except for Cirno. ;__;

>> No.690277

>>690269
Bucket loli

>> No.690283

>>690269

Chiqita Dragonforce

>> No.690291

>>690275 Cirno
Thank anything that might've contributed to the loss of that shitty faggot. Worst tripfag in 4chan history.

>> No.690315

>>690291
I think what you meant to say was Tonberry King

>> No.690323

>>690315
Second worst.

>> No.690331
File: 41 KB, 550x388, 1211764337699.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
690331

>> No.690334
File: 126 KB, 1000x672, 1211764349338.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
690334

>>690291
Cirno contributed this

>> No.690354

>>690249
I think /jp/ is actually one of the most unfriendly boards on 4chan not meaning unfriendly to normalfags but to general 4chan users, it is ironic also that japan is one of the most xenophobic countries

>> No.690376

>>690354
Most of /jp/ seems pretty nice except for the occasional douchebag. And all of the type-moon tripfags except for currybutt. I might not agree with your choice of favorite character, but you're not that bad of a guy.

>> No.690382

>>690334
And it sucks. One shitty contribution does not make up for euining a million threads.

>> No.690384

>>690382
I fapped to it.

>> No.690391

>>690354
Get the fuck out

>> No.690398

>>690354
>>690376

LEAVE

>> No.690415

>>690354
Only because 'general 4chan users' like nothing more than to troll this board with their animu crap every now and then.

>> No.690434

>>690398
Sure is /b/ around here.

>> No.690439

Was Cirno really that bad? I disappeared for a few months and when I came back /jp/ was around so I came here and never looked back. When I was last on /a/ it was still all about guriin/Russia with the occasional hateful cameo from tonberry king or food anime. I don't remember that Cirno tripfag at all.

>> No.690442

>>690434
Didn't dare post with your tripcode did you?

>> No.690445

>>690439
I think people hated him because he was too nice.

>> No.690450

>>690439
Cirno was worse. Espexially because he never went off the board for a prolonged time and trolled pretty much 24/7

>> No.690453

>>690439
not really, Russia was better at trollan'

>> No.690454

sup
>>690442
I'm not
>>690434

>> No.690455

>>690442
I don't have a tripcode, you retard. I'm just not a /b/faggot who hates all tripfags because it's the cool thing to do.

>> No.690463

>>690012

You tell em bro.

>> No.690471

How about we stop arguing because at the end of the day baby we are all tripfags.

>> No.690476

>>690434
>>690454
>>690455
Same person

>> No.690483

>>690471 How about we stop arguing because at the end of the day baby we are all Anonymous.
Fixed for truth.

>> No.690484

take your quality control threads back to /v/ fucking newfags.

>> No.690493

>>690476
Your same person-fu is weak.

>> No.690508

People hated Cirno because people liked him. A mix of self-deprecating humor and (mild) intelligence made people like him, not to mention that him being on /a/ 20 hours a day (I'm not kidding) demonstrated his solidarity with the NEET/Hikkikomori/justronery crowd. Although these things were nice, liking a tripfag undermined the collective identity of the board, and thus he had to be purged. Whether this was a good or bad thing, I'm not so sure.

>> No.690517

>>690508
If people hate tripfags just because they're tripfags they need to go back to /b/.

>> No.690528

>>690508
good fucking ridance

>> No.690536

>>690508
You should also mention that he is responsible for the "tripfriend" forced meme(forced by tripfags obviously).

>> No.690550

>>690376
Really now huh?

>> No.690552

>>690536
I call tripfags who don't suck tripfriends when I'm the mood.

>> No.690553

>>690508
Not to mention those threads where he talked about where he'd buy a house for /a/nons that would be a hikki paradise. Shit, I think I might still have his aim for that...

>> No.690559

>>690550
I haven't really seen you around too much so I don't know if you're a shitty tripfag or not.

>> No.690562
File: 16 KB, 200x200, 1211766052631.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
690562

Sup so I heard in this thread we talk about where our name came from.

>> No.690568

>>690550

If you're trying to ask our opinion of you, then you've already lost points.

>> No.690570

>>690552
All tripfags suck. Hong Meiling is probably what you'd call out as not sucking. That tripfag sucks because he always gives any link/doujin whatever the fuck requested, this means people don't learn how to use fucking google and /rs/ and just keep spamming "DIRECT LINK PLZ" or something similar.

>> No.690578

>>690559
It's because he's a newfag

>> No.690592

>>690562

Oh hey, you're the guy that "likes all music".

>> No.690595

>>690508

That doesn't sound too bad except for the cult of personality part. Seems like he would've been fine if he just posted as Anonymous, and I don't believe in hating someone just for being a tripfag. They have to also be a faggot, like... well, almost all of them besides China.

>> No.690598

>>690570

Sounding like the new /b/ there, Anonymous.

>> No.690600

>>690595
See: >>690570

>> No.690603

>>690592
Thinking back, that thread was the greatest trollfest of my life. Not sure even how I'd describe it.

>> No.690617

>>690598
You sound incredibly fucking new.

I remember when people only asked for links to find something after they used google and/or rapidsearch. You probably don't.

>> No.690633

>>690617
Kind of hard to google or search /rs/ when there's no title in the filename~

>> No.690638
File: 42 KB, 243x350, 1211766474074.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
690638

we're such faggy tripfags

at least I'm not a Touhou

>> No.690644

>>690600

Yeah, but you know what? Fuck it. I don't have a problem with that. People will be stupid faggots and ask for source when it's in the filename whether he posts a link to every Touhou doujin ever or not. Half of them are just trolling anyway. Everyone conspiring to withhold the source doesn't stop those people from being faggots, and he is an equal opportunity deliverer who sources the obscure as well as the obvious. If more people were like him I might actually have that fucking Hiroyuki Gilgamesh doujin.

>> No.690647

>>690638
Yeah, you're just dead.

>> No.690654

>>690633
Yup, you definitely don't remember those times. Because back then people asked for (and sometimes got) NAMES and not links.

>> No.690655

>>690603

I'd describe it as you failing. Pretty much everyone thought that you were a moron, and from seeing you in other threads, you pretty much are.

>> No.690666

>>690655
Oh ho.

>> No.690667

>>690654
I'm not even the same person as him, retard. People still do ask for names and not links though. I mean I do.

>> No.690693

>>690644
No you wouldn't. And you have no idea what it means when you're giving source everytime do you? Look at >>690654 I'm sure you don't remember back then. But back then you actually got your stuff after you looked for it. Which means more people knew how to find stuff without asking. The fallacy here was that people stopped asking most of the time altogether because they didn't need to ask anymore, thus people began asking for other things instead of names.

Now only a few of us know how to actually find stuff without asking anymore, and direct links are often posted so people won't learn how to find stuff themselves.

TL;DR: It sounds like shit, but it rewards you with so much more than the source.

>> No.690701

>>690667
And I should believe what you say, why?

>> No.690702

>>690693
Don't give me that "those times" bullshit.

>> No.690704

Why do you dislike tripfags?, It's not like we are blatantly trolling anyways, we just like to give obvious sources and wish you a nice day, is that a bad thing?

>> No.690708

Be it tripfag, namefag or just plain Anonymous, I could care less.

>> No.690715

>>690704
No, >>690701
>>690693
>>690655
>>690654
>>690617
>>690570
is just an idiot.

>> No.690723

>>690708
>could care less
and I wonder why I hate you

>> No.690733

>>690704
>give obvious sources
I'm with the other guy on this, this is bad.
>wish you a nice day
And this isn't even related to /jp/

>> No.690747

>>690264
not all of us.

Russia was a master troll, he actually planted a fake torrent in TT for SZS.
"j/k lol" still haunts me...

Quit whining anonymous, and be grateful we use a voluntary tag that you can use to know we suck before even reading what we post.

And I miss Cirno, he was a good fellow poster. But it's time to move on...

>> No.690748

>>690733
Please stop bumping this eyesore of a thread

>> No.690751

I'm starting to hate tripfags more and more when I see these threads. Why can't tripfags just be Anonymous? Do they have to get attention with names and tripcodes too? Are they that much like attention whores?

>> No.690778

>>690751
Maybe it's just because /jp/ has such a specialized field of interest. I mean, it was created intended for touhou, type-moon, vn, and japan stuff in general, branching from unwanted shit from /a/. This gives us tripfags a reason to be; a smaller board = smaller community.

>> No.690780
File: 33 KB, 736x736, 1211767428317.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
690780

>>690778
WE'RE LIKE A FAMILY!

>> No.690784
File: 623 B, 44x52, 1211767481418.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
690784

>>690778
You're just spouting nonsense, surely that would mean less reasons for tripfags because it's easier to recognise the poster because of their spelling and the images they choose.

>> No.690786
File: 17 KB, 256x352, 1211767488604.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
690786

>>690780
>happyface

>> No.690789
File: 113 KB, 640x480, 1211767514324.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
690789

>>690780
....

>> No.690790

lol, people calling newfag and tripcode hate. Sure is /b/ around here.

>> No.690791

>It's better to be Anonymous so that you can continue shitposting like in the OP.

>> No.690792

>>690693

I remember the days of no one giving even the name. The thread would go on and on with some faggots repeating "sauce" and other faggots ranting on and on about how back in their day they had to walk through /b/ in the snow both ways to get their incest porn, until eventually some faggot would give the name or a link just to troll those guys and I'd plug it into rapidsearch or google and get my doujin. It promoted faggotry. Every thread started with a page from anything would degenerate into "sauce"/"fuck you" back and forth faggotry for like 40 posts. There would never be any fucking discussion of the original topic or whatever. When China gives a direct link even the trolls who will ask for sauce no matter how many times you point out it's in the file name give up.

I can find my own shit, I've never asked for source in my life except on the Hiroyuki thing and that's basically rhetorical. But I don't mind him linking everything one bit. It shuts them up and it gives me easy links. Being helpful is not the worst thing in the world.

>> No.690795
File: 3 KB, 92x126, 1211767549298.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
690795

>>690786

>> No.690798

>>690723
Alright.

>>690747
>be grateful we use a voluntary tag that you can use to know we suck before even reading what we post.

This.

>>690751
Trip/namefags help balance things out and keeps a board from becoming another /b/. Forced Anonymous is the ruin of all things.

But don't pay attention to what I type too much. I am a retard, after all.

>> No.690800
File: 117 KB, 502x378, 1211767562830.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
690800

>>690786
>1208132065263

>> No.690805

>>690784
Oh ho, good luck waddling through thousands of posts everyday trying to look for a specific comma or picture to represent a poster.

It's even hard to tell sagefags apart these days.

>> No.690808

>>690792
I said stop it with the "the days" bullshit.

>> No.690811

>>690751
Co'z I'm Gar enough to withstand a thousand sagebombs and still laugh at ragefags who can't seem to get over the fact that Touhou Girls are nothing more than fictional girls and takes the interwebs too seriously to the point of marrying a pillow...

Does my explanation satisfy you Sir?...

>> No.690814
File: 225 KB, 1270x1270, 1211767675299.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
690814

>>690795
>laughing robin hood

>> No.690816

>>690800
Why would you sage that? I'm glad he's not one of those faggots who enjoys that stupid forced meme.
>Unimpressed masked men.jpg
oh

>> No.690819
File: 247 KB, 1200x1260, 1211767708808.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
690819

>>690811
FUCK YOU SANAE IS REAL ;_;

>> No.690824

>>690798 Trip/namefags help balance things out and keeps a board from becoming another /b/. Forced Anonymous is the ruin of all things.
Why did forced Anonymous then drastically improve /b/ the first time they turned it on? Granted I don't go to /b/ and have no idea wether it's on or not (suffice to say it sucks now because it's become a normal place filled with new people).

Seriously, if you think Anonymous is a bad thing, then how about you go to some normal forums? Because you tripfags never do any good.

>> No.690826

>>690568
No, not really

And I admit I suck already, but who cares

>> No.690827

>>690814
>>690800
>>690795
>>690780
KEEP THIS STUPID SHIT OUT OF /jp/

>> No.690829

>>690811
>Gar
>mugenjohncel !!Oy+LavZ+kRU

>> No.690831

>>690811 Gar

>> No.690834
File: 36 KB, 250x644, 1211767783775.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
690834

Hey guys what's going on in this thread

>> No.690837

>>690827
OR ELSE YOU'LL HURT ME OVER THE INTERNET?

>> No.690846

Nothing to do with Japan. Reported.

How's that?

>> No.690847

>>690837
OH YOU BET I WILL

>> No.690850
File: 34 KB, 160x168, 1211767896460.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
690850

>> No.690852

>>690824 how about you go to some normal forums?
Like Gaia

>> No.690853

>>690847
Okay then, try me.

118.100.74.79

>> No.690858

>>690846
>Reported

FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.690861

>>690853
TIME FOR

FANTASTIC FIGHTAN GAME!

>> No.690872
File: 274 KB, 625x800, 1211768051160.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
690872

>>690850
This is now a matt furie thread.

>> No.690888

I actually hate Anonymous more since they think they can create shitposting threads and then claim innocence by suddenly pretending to be another person.

>> No.690889

>>690872
Feels good man

>> No.690892

>>690853
lol malaysian ip.

>> No.690899

>>690872
Do it faggot, do want moar.

>> No.690902

>>690888
Tripfags can easily go Anonymous at any time and do the exact same. Your point?

>> No.690904
File: 218 KB, 956x1227, 1211768203746.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
690904

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action