[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 78 KB, 800x600, general.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6895419 No.6895419 [Reply] [Original]

general grievous can kill servants, discuss

>> No.6895221 [DELETED] 

>>6895212
What game is this?

>> No.6895275 [DELETED] 

>>6895209
I usually run with 35FLY +
This means unless I'm being stupid and flying really really low, I out speed bazookas and missiles . What kills me is usually other air with ABG, or LPG. The beam guard gives the extra edge is AIR vs AIR fights.
Yeah, I know mini zook destroys in AIR vs AIR, but a majority of the time, unless the enemy is specifically priming for other air, they don't run with a mini zook.

>> No.6895299 [DELETED] 
File: 161 KB, 800x600, 1296526764191.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6895212
Propellor bit. I get a bit more aggressive if I have that up, but I still fly back if I'm getting shot at.

A limited plasma gun has never dropped for me. I could probably switch from my wide beam gun to a mini bazooka and keep 40 FLY if I tune my arms, but then I wouldn't have much ammo. I have a shield in my other arm.

>>6895209
Apple, I'm a far more average player than you. I have bad internet and a really bad mouse I need to replace. I simply can't survive flying around the enemy so much.

>> No.6895457

Can Shirou project lightsabers?

>> No.6895460

He's not really that grievous though.

>> No.6895513

Why was he even in the movie?

Okay, I guess they needed an "overwhelming" enemy to demonstrate once and for all how Obi Wan has matured and turned into quite a badass through the prequels and things. Except if you have the slightest interest in Star Wars, you already know for a fact that Obi Wan is the man. Seriously, not even Halmet is nearly half as doomed as Grievous is to begin with.

So no, Grievous can't kill servants. Obi Wan however certainly can.

>> No.6895518

Let's compare with every Servant.

Saber -> Strike Air or Excalibur for an instant kill.
Cuchulainn -> Gae Bolg instant kill, any ranged rune instant kill.
Medea -> Anything ever instant kill.
Heracles -> If Lightsabers count as rank B or higher, perhaps one life claimed before being crushed. Otherwise, crushed harmlessly.
Medusa -> Cybele instant kill. Bellerophon instant kill.
Kojirou -> Whoever strikes first wins. Kojirou has the range advantage but his weapon would probably be destroyed by a lightsaber.
Gilles de Rais -> infinite fucking tentacles kill.
Iskander -> Via Expugnatio instant kill. Ionion Hetairoi instant kill.
Gilgamesh, EMIYA -> Instanter than instant kill.

>> No.6895524

>>6895419
How can grievous use lightsabers if he's a robot? Robots aren't Jedi.

>> No.6895531

>>6895524
He's a fucking cyborg, you moron. You'd know that if you saw the movie.

>> No.6895534

>>6895531
Even if he's a cyborg, I don't remember them saying he was a Jedi.

>> No.6895536

>>6895524

So could Han Solo. But then again, he IS Han Solo.

>> No.6895538

>>6895518

Diarmuid -> Whoever strikes first wins. Probably has the speed advantage.
True Assassin and 4th Assassin -> If he can block the Darks, this is the only one he might win. Otherwise instant kill, possible Zabaniya if he lacks Saber's instinctive counterattack against the demon hand.
Third Assassin -> If he can throw darks, see above, if not, this is probably the only one Grievous would win.
Lancelot -> i has ur lightsabar

>> No.6895547

>>6895534

He pushes the button and swings.

Not joking. Not mocking you. Dead serious.

>> No.6895550

>>6895524
>>6895534

Lightsabers are not unusable to non-Jedi. It is simply that non-Jedi have a much higher chance of lopping off their own arm thanks to Force control.

Grievous has advanced robo computers assisting his natural warrior skill to prevent self-injury.

While he was a hacking wretch in the movie, in the expanded universe he was a ferocious jedi-slayer and was only so weak because Mace Windu crushed his chest cavity where his organs are about a week before the movie.

>> No.6895552

>>6895513

There was a loooot of miscellaneous junk in the prequels. Just go watch Redlettermedia's reviews. I found his reviews far more enjoyable than the actual movies.

>> No.6895557

/jp/ - Starwars/General

>> No.6895575

But, sadly-perhaps due to influence from American otaku, or perhaps just due to the new generation being unaware of proper conduct-this has begun to change.

>> No.6895570

Oh God giant man killed you dead, living corpse doll forever.

>> No.6895572

>>6895552

I see. So it is as suspected but worse.
And just noticed I spelled Hamlet wrong.
Bad sign.
Goodnight, /jp/.

>> No.6895569

>>6895550
He's also a pretty cool villain in The Clone Wars show...

... why the fuck are we talking about Star Wars? And why hasn't anyone reported this yet?

>> No.6895581

>>6895524
anyone can use a lightsaber

>> No.6895584

Fuck, now you are mad. Ok first of all.who the fuck is iosys?

>> No.6895620
File: 51 KB, 500x500, 1215602954911.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Shiki can cut lightsaber blades in half.

>> No.6895634

Star wars sucks...geeks.

>> No.6895656

Wait... What dose star wars have to do with /jp/? I;m pretty sure I'm not the only one thinking this now....

>> No.6895668

Genndy Tartakovsky's Grievous: Maybe

George Lucas's Grievous: No

>> No.6895676

general grievous in the books/ NOT movies was so fast he was able to fucking DOGE the force. he might be able to kill some of the servants. also unlike in the movies he was said to be a genius.

>> No.6895685

>>6895668
This. Lucas' Grievous seemed to be in the advanced stages of lung cancer. He was a big disappointment in the movie.

>> No.6895689

>>6895656
It's Star Wars in relation to servants, so it is /jp/, loosely.

>> No.6895703
File: 17 KB, 310x297, 1296524774696.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Hey Sheldon, wanna see the new Harry Potter movie?"
>The audience chuckles nervously
"No, Harry Potter is for children. I prefer realistic and dramatic films, such as Star Wars."
>The audience laughs heartily
"Luke, I am your father!"
>The audience begins laughing so hard they burst into flame and their lungs explode. They start pissing themselves from laughter, which fails to put out the flames but makes everything smell like burnt hair and urine. An older gentleman has a heart attack and dies on the floor, burning and covered in piss. The earth trembles below the studio, opening a gaping crack into the underbelly of the earth. Several members of the audience are dragged into the blackness, laughing so hard blood spills from their mouths as they descend into the molten core of the earth, smashing into the rock as they fall. The continued laughter echoes off the rock, causing the largest known earthquake in history, crippling the powergrids of several of the world's major cities, pIunging humankind into darkness for weeks. Martial law is called into effect as the riots increase in size and aggressiveness. As food begins to run out, haIf of the world's populace is dead, with the survivors now resorting to cannibalism and subsistence farming.

>> No.6895706

>>6895703
>modern-american-television.jpg

>> No.6895708

>>6895703
It wasn't that funny

>> No.6895725

>Hey Sheldon, why didn't you show up last night?

(A hush falls over the audience, their lips quivering in excitement. the anticipation is palpable.)

>Sorry, I got caught up in a flame war on the internet

(A few cannot restrain themselves, and let out short, spittle-laced bursts of laughter like air releasing from overinflated balloons.)

>What were you arguing about?

(Everything is happening so fast... a suffocating sense of self-awareness sweeps over the audience. The survivors will tell their children and their children's children where they were on this day.)

>Star Trek

(A girl in the third row widens her eyes almost imperceptibly as a thin bead of sweat shoots down the side of her scalp. The laughter didn't start--it was always here. Convulsions shake the studio, and the souls of the audience burst out of their mouths like gunshots, disappearing before anyone knew they were gone. The audience is reduced to one writhing, howling mass of tooth and flesh whose existence spits callously in the face of reality. Taoist lamas on the other side of the world shudder and lose faith. Letters disappear from the alphabet. An infant telepathically comforts his mother as she heaves her last breaths in an effort to birth him. Every feeling that was ever hidden from another is reduced back to potential energy and made to dwell in the spaces between your fingers. There were no survivors.)

>> No.6895753

"Hey Sheldon"
>The very air is still. If you could freeze time right now, it would be no different from this.
"Hi Leonard"
>A man lets out a nervous chuckle. Another man runs up to him and snaps his neck.All that could be heard was the man falling to the ground
"What are you doing?"
>Some people are gripping their chairs in anticipation, clenching their teeth so tightly you can see the blood running down their lips
"Playing Super Mario"
>The audience explodes. A sound that can only be compared to that of a thousand nuclear bombs exploding at the same time exactly at the same point sweeps the roof and walls away from their positions. The sheer laughter starts to break the ground, sending a shockwave to spread away,destroying everything around it. They are still laughing,some people lost their minds, biting away chunks of their own limbs and swallowing and spitting and laughing uncontrollaby.The very earth under them starts to crumble,as that mass of land falls under the pressure of the soundwaves. A crater is all that remains

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action