[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 9 KB, 243x251, 1296250672816s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6882167 No.6882167 [Reply] [Original]

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

>> No.6882172

lol

>> No.6882177
File: 337 KB, 1854x216, 1288896615413.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6882178

lol

>> No.6882183

Wow, why would you even post here? We don't care if you were captain of football team or whatever. Seems like you are the insecure one if you need to post on anime board. Enjoy your orange skin and STD ridden woman.

>> No.6882190
File: 678 KB, 1000x1000, shit was so cash.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey Faggots,

My name is Mokou, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to Akyu when she's not looking.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the danmaku team, and leader of the pyrotechnics club. What hobbies do you have, other than "jack off to naked youkai"? I also get straight As from Keine, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

>> No.6882191

lol

>> No.6882192

>>6882183

>Newfag who doesn't recognize classic copypasta

>> No.6882193
File: 15 KB, 181x232, ninigi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey kunitsukami;

My name is Ame-nigishi-kuni-nigishi-amatsuhi-kohiko-ho-no-ninigi-no-Mikoto, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are repulsive, backwards, heretical idols who spend every moment of your lives sanctioning vile rituals. You are everything bad in the Eight Million. Honestly, have any of you ever unified Japan? I mean, I guess it's fun tyrannizing mortals because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. You are even worse than the eight-forked serpent.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was the favorite of Takamimusuhi-no-kami, and my descent is commemorated in Takachiho-gawara every year. What festivals do you celebrate, other than "violate underage worshippers in contemptuous orgies"? I also bear the three Imperial Treasures, and have a banging honorable grandmother (She gave me the divine right to rule Japan; Shit was SO cash). You are all unholy abominations who should just destroy your shrines. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my grandmother

>> No.6882196

Thank you for making a shitty meta thread. I am too shy to start a thread but not to derail this.

moot thought about making new boards recently, right?
It is not a secret that /jp/ loves little girls sipping tea and, to an extend, love the Victorian era, right?
Would /jp/ers like a /VE/ or am I the only one that think that's a good idea?

>> No.6882199
File: 2 KB, 106x126, 1296253068712s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey Faggots,

My name is Schopenhauer, and I exist because of our interconnected status within this metaphysical construct. All of you are Hypothetical, Matter-recognized, impedances on the eternal nature of mindness who spend every second of their meaningless, yet quaint existence looking at that which chooses to gaze upon them. You are everything bad in the world, as perceived by a greater majority of the moral sphere. Honestly, have any of you ever even fucking read "The World As Will and Representation"? I mean, I guess it's fun being completely unaware of the vast cosmic existence that pervades our very souls, deeming our own actions petty and inconsequential, playing to our own insecurities, but you all take this to a whole new level. This is even worse than that douche, Hegel.

Don't be a limited physical construct. Just hit me with your best shot (assuming that it exists within an existential realm of which I myself can perceive, if not interact with). I'm pretty much perfect (suck it Descartes!). I was caption of the debate team (master-debater class of 1804), and wrote a book. A fucking book. What books have you written, other than "jacking off to naked drawn Japanese people FOR DUMMIES"? My metaphysical treatises are the foundation for that whuck influenced the likes of Nietzsche, Wagner, and a whole mess of Germans. I have a hot bitch or ten in my stables at all times ("women are by nature meant to obey", who said that, faggots? Not you, that's fucking who). You are nothing but an endless interplay of images and desires.

Thanks for listening, as if it mattered.

Pic Related: It's me and my fucking boss sideburns.

>> No.6882201

>>6882192
>Newfag who can't tell if one is recognizing copy pasta

>> No.6882202

>>6882192
>Idiot who thinks the person he's responding to was serious.

I refuse to believe anyone hasn't seen this.

>> No.6882206

>>6882192
>>6882201
>>6882202
And the funny part is that neither of you belong here.
Get out of /jp/ and take your greentext with you.

>> No.6882203

>>6882196
I'd prefer a general /egl/ to be honest.

>> No.6882211

>>>/rs/OP_IS_A_GAYISH_FAGGOT_WHO_SHOULD_DIE!!!

cakle

>> No.6882214

>>6882196
I want a /cv/ for classic video games. You can never talk about those in /v/ because it's all Halo and that sort of stuff nowadays.

Oh, and because /v/ is utter shit.

>> No.6882217
File: 74 KB, 242x251, 1284059668706.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6882167
Someone should make something original with that pic.

>> No.6882223
File: 100 KB, 750x422, blazb03.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You! Evildoers!

My name is Bang Shishigami, and I despise every single one of you. All of you are evil, heartless, villains who spend your life tormenting those who are both helpless and kind. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever seen kindness? I mean, evil is completely wrong and inexcusable, but you all must face me if you dare keep continuing this. This is almost worse than that jerk Jin Kisaragi.

Don't be mistaken. Just join us in our quest for justice. I'm pretty much the essence of manliness. I am the Hero of Ikaruga and Ronin-gai and the protector of love and justice! What good is it to spend your days committing evil? I also FuuRinKaZan and 2363214C (Just saved some children; I am FOREVER their HERO). You are all foolish and should stop this nonsense here and now! Thank you for your attention.

Pic Related: It's me and my Nail.

>> No.6882225

>>6882214
You can always go with /tg/. They like roguelikes at least.

>> No.6882232

Hey NEETs,

My name is Akira, and I'm going to save every single one of you. All of you are unemployed, uneducated, no-lifes who spend every second of their day wasting time on the internet. You are the ones the world has forgotten. Honestly, have any of you ever had a job or a girlfriend? I mean, I guess it's fun having no responsibilities, but you all take to a whole new level. You're even worse than the No. 5's old terminally ill cancer patients.

Don't be a stranger. Come live with me in my shopping mall. I'm pretty much perfect. I got selected as a Selecao, and I've got 10 billion yen on my phone. How much money do you have, apart from the change your mom gives you to buy Ramen? I'm also responsible for Careless Monday, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just saw my Johnny; Shit was SO cash). You are my hope for the future of Japan. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me on my teddy bear

>> No.6882240

>>6882223
Actual in-game dialogue.

>> No.6882245
File: 10 KB, 400x225, umineko05-00090.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

hmmm... this thread looks like a good source of entertainment
:cakle:
:cakle:

>> No.6882246

>>6882225
Have they stopped derailing every game thread with Minecraft yet?

>> No.6882249

>>6882245
I somewhat doubt that such a thread would entertain enough trollkastel.

>> No.6882251

>>6882232
You are hot.

>> No.6882255

>>6882249
Oh you are wrong.
>>>/rs/WATCHING_PEOPLE_TRYING_TO_TROLL_AND_FAILING_IS_THE_MOST_ENTERTAINING_SHIT_IN_THIS_KA
KERA
cakle
cakle

>> No.6882259

>>6882203
/egl/ - England/General? Could be good but I can't see it doing good on the long road. Constant Muslims.jpg spam and I am afraid this would surely attract a lot of /b/tards from England by its name alone.
>>6882225
/tg/ is under the rule of a mad janitor, no? Not sure how /cv/ would be separated and horde of trolls would surely quickly claim that halo is a real classic, etc.

>> No.6882266

>>6882217
/r/ing the pasta that come with that pic.

>> No.6882275

>>6882199
Nice.

>> No.6882287
File: 13 KB, 243x251, NiponCash.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6882266

HEY KISAMAS,

WATASHI NO NAMAE WA ANANIMASU OFFU KAKUSU TO WATASHI WA KIRAI EVERY SINGLE ONE OF ANATA. ALL OF ANATA ARE FAT, BAKA BAKA NO-LIFES WHO SPEND EVERY SECOND OF MAINICHI MITEIRUING AT BAKA PICTURES. ANATA WA SUBETE THAT IS WARUI IN THE SEKAI. HONTO NI, HAVE ANY OF ANATA EVER GOTTEN ANY NEKO? I MEAN, WATASHI GUESS IT'S TANOSHI MAKING FUN OF HITOS BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN UNKAWAIINESS, BUT MINNA TAKE IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. KORE WA WORSE THAN ONANI-ING TO PICTURES ON HESUBUUKU.

SHIRANAI HITO JA NAI DESHO? JUST HIT WATASHI AND BE SURE TO GANBARIMASU. WATASHI WA PRETTY MUCH PAAFEKUTO. WATASHI WAS AMERIKAN FUTBORU NO CAPTAIN, TO WATASHI WAS HAJIMASHTATER ON WATASHI NO BASUKETOBOORU TEAM. DONNA SUPOTSU DO ANATA ASANBOU, OTHER THAN "ONANI TO NAKED DRAWN NIPPONJIN"? WATASHI MO GET HOMO JA NAI A'S, TO WATASHI HAS A BANGING KAWAII SHOJO (KANOJO WA BLOWJOB WO SHIMASHITA; KUSO WA HONTO NI CASH.) ANATA WA ALL KISAMAS DARE SHOULD JUST KOROSU THEMSELVES. DOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU FOR LISTENING.

(SONO PIC WA RELATED DESU, ARE WA WATASHI TO WATASHI NO ONNA)

>> No.6882291
File: 788 KB, 849x1202, 1284915116060.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey Faggots,

My name is Cirno, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, useless, retarded fans who spend every second of their day looking at my ass pictures. You are everything bad in the human world. Honestly, have any of you ever try to play Touhou without using bombs or continues? I mean I guess it's fun thinking that you're so strong because you can finish the game in easy mode, but you all take this to a whole new level. This is even worse than Marisa trying to fight Reimu hoping she'll get Sayuka' special tea service.

Don't be a stranger, hit me with your best shot, assuming you can even find the portal to Gensokyo. I'm pretty much the strongest. I can have every single being in my world doing whatever I say. I also get tons of grateful thanks, since I have already save everyone from everything. Yes, everything ! Thanks for listening.

Pic related : It's me and my awesome body.

>> No.6882296 [DELETED] 

>>6882266
HEY KISAMAS,

WATASHI NO NAMAE WA ANANIMASU OFFU KAKUSU TO WATASHI WA KIRAI EVERY SINGLE ONE OF ANATA. ALL OF ANATA ARE FAT, BAKA BAKA NO-LIFES WHO SPEND EVERY SECOND OF MAINICHI MITEIRUING AT BAKA PICTURES. ANATA WA SUBETE THAT IS WARUI IN THE SEKAI. HONTO NI, HAVE ANY OF ANATA EVER GOTTEN ANY NEKO? I MEAN, WATASHI GUESS IT'S TANOSHI MAKING FUN OF HITOS BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN UNKAWAIINESS, BUT MINNA TAKE IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. KORE WA WORSE THAN ONANI-ING TO PICTURES ON HESUBUUKU.

SHIRANAI HITO JA NAI DESHO? JUST HIT WATASHI AND BE SURE TO GANBARIMASU. WATASHI WA PRETTY MUCH PAAFEKUTO. WATASHI WAS AMERIKAN FUTBORU NO CAPTAIN, TO WATASHI WAS HAJIMASHTATER ON WATASHI NO BASUKETOBOORU TEAM. DONNA SUPOTSU DO ANATA ASANBOU, OTHER THAN "ONANI TO NAKED DRAWN NIPPONJIN"? WATASHI MO GET HOMO JA NAI A'S, TO WATASHI HAS A BANGING KAWAII SHOJO (KANOJO WA BLOWJOB WO SHIMASHITA; KUSO WA HONTO NI CASH.) ANATA WA ALL KISAMAS DARE SHOULD JUST KOROSU THEMSELVES. DOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU FOR LISTENING.

(SONO PIC WA RELATED DESU, ARE WA WATASHI TO WATASHI NO ONNA)

>> No.6882310

>>6882287
Thanks

>> No.6882378
File: 123 KB, 720x480, 1284302892150.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey Boulets,

Mon nom est Sir Jean de Messe, et je vous déteste tous autant que vous êtes. Vous n'êtes que des mécréants, gros, idiots et totalement inutile a notre société, passant le plus clair de leur temps à regarder des filles en deux dimensions. Vous êtes tout ce qu'il y a de plus répugnant dans notre monde. Sérieusement, n'avez-vous jamais pensé à apprendre une langue aussi riche et cultivée que la langue française? Bien sur, passer tout son temps a tenter d'apprendre le Japonais uniquement en espérant comprendre ce que sa waifu pourrait nous chuchoter à l'oreille alors qu'il serait plus judicieux de commencer par le Chinois semble normal, mais vous poussez le vice à un niveau totalement inimaginable. C'est encore pire que d'essayer de se faire passer un bourgeois sans avoir une seule notion de grammaire.

Ne soyez pas timides. Argumentez autant que vous le pourrez, en supposant que vous ayez les ressources nécessaires, bien que condition sine qua non. Je suis à un niveau sur-élevé de perfection. Non seulement je suis le directeur d'un musée mondialement connu, mais j'ai également réussi intégrer dans un registre totalement mondain une figurine "kawaii" pour que mon public se rince l'oeil et remplisse mes poches de pognon. Merci d'avoir pris la peine de me lire.

Image lié au contexte : Dernière exposition que j'ai organisé.

>> No.6882395

>>6882287
Hajimashtater gets me every time.

>> No.6882405
File: 5 KB, 124x126, 1284006216210.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6882287

>HONTO NI CASH

gets me every time

>> No.6882468
File: 11 KB, 354x250, fatman_littleboy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey Nips,

My name is Fatman, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day worshipping your stupid ass emperor. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun massacring chinks because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than gassing jews in concentration camps.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I am the biggest bomb in the world. What sports do you play, other than "rape and murder civilians"? I have a blast yield of 21kt, and have a banging hot girlfriend (we just blew up; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch.

>> No.6882496

>>6882378
la rage gonfle en moi quand je vois cette image.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action