[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 204 KB, 800x800, 1295604587146.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6868286 No.6868286[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

So that night I had a dream about Gensokyo again. This time I was with Koishi and Orin. Orin asked me if I gave up with the intention of teleportation to Gensokyo. She showed me a few empty blocks as those of the Pripyat and said that I could live there when I'm in Gensokyo, so that I could easily adapt to a new place and I could have electricity, computer and life almost like in the outside world. The next part is that we moved to the real world with her and Koishi. We flew in the direction of the local bazaar, and then told that I need to prepare and to hurry up, and then suddenly, a dream has changed.
So that night I had a dream about Gensokyo again. This time I was with Koishi and Orin. Orin asked me if I gave up with the intention of teleportation to Gensokyo. She showed me a few empty blocks as those of the Pripyat and said that I could live there when I'm in Gensokyo, so that I could easily adapt to a new place and I could have electricity, computer and life almost like in the outside world. The next part is that we moved to the real world with her and Koishi. We flew in the direction of the local bazaar, and then she told that I need to prepare and to hurry up, and then suddenly, a dream has changed.

And again there are few proofs that It was at least partially real... ;_;
/jp/ please help me! what should I do? I really want to go to Gensokyo but I dont want to inhale bleach from that terrible recipe or do something violent.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action