[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 875 KB, 750x630, mfw.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6828382 No.6828382 [Reply] [Original]

>/jp/ claims to hate tripfaggotry/drama
>/jp/ makes threads about tripfags and spams the board with pictures of tripfags

>/jp/ looks down on normalfags for their "mindless consumerism"
>/jp/'s whole existence is devoted to consuming VNs, video games and figurines

>/jp/ despises normalfags for being close-minded and scornful of their interests and sexual preferences
>/jp/ vehemently attacks anyone who admits to liking anything that's not 2d/lolicon

>/jp/ claims to hate the shit out of Japan
>/jp/ is disgusted by the culture of its own country and likes the most distinctly Japanese aspects of Japanese culture

>/jp/ hates on anything that's mainstream or popular
>/jp/ likes toohoo

>/jp/ claims to hate sluts and people who are "obsessed with sex"
>/jp/ spends most of its time masturbating to doujins of toohoos being raped by packs of faceless men

>/jp/ claims to hate sexual promiscuity
>/jp/ shaves its legs, posts pictures of itself wearing women's clothing and brags about how it uses prostate massagers/onaholes

>/jp/ is a bitter misogynist
>/jp/ always talks about how it wants to be the little girl and takes drugs to turn into a woman

>/jp/ claims to hate humanity/socializing
>/jp/ claims to hate "normality"
>/jp/ has dozens of threads with 100+ unironic replies, in which they talk about how they want to go to Gensokyo and live out a normal life with their "waifu"

>/jp/ claims to hate CYOA and fanfiction
>/jp/ loves doujins and shipping, which are just as shitty

>/jp/ adopts NEET/hikikkomori as its board identity.
>/jp/ is mostly composed of college students or college dropouts

>/jp/ claims to hate /a/ shit.
>/jp/ watches or has watched anime

>/jp/ claims to hate /v/ shit.
>/jp/ makes Persona, Ar Tonelico and Lufia threads

>/jp/ claims to hate /v/-style posting
>/jp/ constantly uses /v/ memes like greentexting, implying, trollface, mfw, babbies, autism etc

/jp/ - Hypocrisy/General.

>> No.6828389

Reported for misusing the quote function.

>> No.6828396

If nothing else I can admire your persistance in posting this.

>> No.6828405

It's OK, Sion-chan. /jp/ won't be deleted because you keep posting this.

>> No.6828408

Go away~

>> No.6828429

>/jp/ despises normalfags for being close-minded and scornful of their interests and sexual preferences
>/jp/ vehemently attacks anyone who admits to liking anything that's not 2d/lolicon
This is actually a pretty good point. It seems pretty common for people who are scorned by general society to also turn around scorn society in return, basically doing the exact same thing they could never forgive society for doing to them. When this is a place so full of rejects, you'd think we'd try to make it one place people can actually be welcome, but instead we make into an extremely hostile place full of hate.

>> No.6828435

>>6828429
Because all of these attacks are serious.

/jp/ pokes fun at people who decide to admit to liking normal things, not really an attack, and those who are attacking are in need of medical assistance

>> No.6828455

You forgot:

>/jp/ looks down on the other boards as being full of "meme spouting kiddies"
>/jp/ unashamedly uses Sakura is a slut, Rin is a slut, Sanae is a slut, Aya is a slut, Sadfrog, JBCS, Shit right? It's Shit, Get out KS devs

and

>/jp/ claims to hate Japan and the Japanese
>/jp/ makes Cam threads to watch the lives of ordinary japanese people, becomes buttsore when foreigners are IP blocked from 2ch and only allows the use of 2ch emoticons

>> No.6828472

>>6828382
10/10

I must admit you beat my trolling style. You did a great job.

>> No.6828480

>>6828472
So, you've only been here for like, a week?

Fuck off, OP. Heaps of people helped contribute to these threads and nothing was ever added.

>> No.6828506

>>6828480
>Butthurt.

I'll add something you suggest when it's actually an example of systematic /jp/ hypocrisy and not just emo whining.

>> No.6828512
File: 17 KB, 368x311, u chill 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>implying /jp/ is one man

>> No.6828513

>>6828435
If by "poke fun at", you mean "true NEET legiun kills the thread with irrelevant shit about what belongs in /jp/ and what defines a normalfag" then yes, you're right.

>> No.6828514

>>6828472
Protip: /jp/ likes to be ironic.
Welcome to /jp/ and enjoy your stay.

>> No.6828516

>>6828512
You obviously have not been on /jp/ very long if you think there isn't a very strong instinct towards insularity, elitism and, as an effect of the former, hivemind.

>> No.6828518

So many frustrated newfriends ITT.

>> No.6828528
File: 44 KB, 500x497, 1291041973712.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is fucking hilarious. Kudos, OP.

>> No.6828531

>>6828516
The elitism what always got me about this place. Most of the users here are unemployed, delusional and antisocial failures that shit on the floor, and yet they pretend that their board, which is as full of spam and shitposts as /b/ or /v/, is superior to all of the others on the site.

It's just like those white supremacists who take pride in being a member of the Aryan master race when in reality they're 300 lb neckbeards living in trailer parks.

>> No.6828538

>>6828528
Aw!
I thought this was my idea! Someone stole it!

>> No.6828542
File: 131 KB, 573x430, mokou cosplay point and laugh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6828516
>still implying /jp/ is one man and can be judged as one man
Some people on /jp/ post idol threads, some people on /jp/ hate idol threads, that means /jp/ is a hypocrite lololol

>> No.6828546
File: 64 KB, 481x380, Cat Step.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6828382
It's like /jp/ is one single minded zerg overmind.

Imagine people here are actually different from one another and don't like the same things!

How preposterous of us for not being a huge zerg overmind.

>> No.6828551

Man that Anonymous guy sure is hypocritical. Sometimes he even starts arguing with himself.

>> No.6828552
File: 43 KB, 460x500, Oh look3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

In during OP samefagging angry replies so that he can pretend that his "epic troll threads" are "successful"

>> No.6828555

>>6828542
>idolfags

Good job refuting something that isn't even mentioned in the OP, autism-san. How about actually addressing the points actually raised?

>> No.6828561

>>6828552
Sup OP

>> No.6828565

>>6828531
The unemployed and delusional nature of /jp/ is exactly what makes us better than everyone else.

>> No.6828569

why does this stupid board even exist, it has no identity

>> No.6828572

>>6828569

It was made to discuss a bunch of non-/a/ things that were filling up /a/. And it does just that.

>> No.6828571

>>6828555
But the OP didn't raise any points.

>> No.6828574
File: 175 KB, 1000x1000, alice funny face 3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6828555
What points?

>> No.6828579
File: 55 KB, 392x500, 1293128742056.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Too much text. Pls trim that shit

>> No.6828585

>>6828574
>alice funny face 3.jpg

Autism.

>>6828571
I can see why you're afraid to enter into an argument. I mean,

>/jp/ spends most of its time masturbating to doujins of 2hus acting like sluts

is pretty much impossible to explain as anything except hypocrisy, given that /jp/ spends more time jerking off than most normals have sex.

>> No.6828590
File: 57 KB, 182x236, alice funny face.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6828585

>> No.6828591
File: 77 KB, 453x435, Chen Bored.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6828555
>/jp/ claims to hate tripfaggotry/drama
>/jp/ makes threads about tripfags and spams the board with pictures of tripfags
True.

>/jp/ looks down on normalfags for their "mindless consumerism"
>/jp/'s whole existence is devoted to consuming VNs, video games and figurines
Nope, we look down on them because they PARTEH and SLUTS and they have different world views and interests.

Thread >>6823364
Proves you wrong.

>/jp/ claims to hate the shit out of Japan
>/jp/ is disgusted by the culture of its own country and likes the most distinctly Japanese aspects of Japanese culture
We hate japanese culture as much as our own, we don't like aspects of both. This is based on the anon.

>/jp/ hates on anything that's mainstream or popular
>/jp/ likes toohoo
>implying this is not a troll

>/jp/ spends most of its time masturbating to doujins of toohoos being raped by packs of faceless men
Doing stuff and dreaming about it is quite different.

>/jp/ claims to hate sexual promiscuity
>/jp/ shaves its legs, posts pictures of itself wearing women's clothing and brags about how it uses prostate massagers/onaholes
I don't see anything wrong with the second part, the first part is like 3 people. Out of about 100 or more...

>/jp/ is a bitter misogynist
>/jp/ always talks about how it wants to be the little girl and takes drugs to turn into a woman
Again one of out 40 people.

>> No.6828592

>/jp/ calls others autism
>/jp/ is autism

>> No.6828594
File: 60 KB, 545x724, Op bullshit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>/jp/ claims to hate humanity/socializing
>/jp/ claims to hate "normality"
>/jp/ has dozens of threads with 100+ unironic replies, in which they talk about how they want to go to Gensokyo and live out a normal life with their "waifu"
I think their "Normal" life is a bit different from the actual Normal life.

>/jp/ claims to hate CYOA and fanfiction
>/jp/ loves doujins and shipping, which are just as shitty
Deppends of anon, but yes we do like doujins because they're actually good compared to 99% of the western stuff.

>/jp/ adopts NEET/hikikkomori as its board identity.
>/jp/ is mostly composed of college students or college dropouts
This I agree on. But you do know college dropouts are NEET.

>/jp/ claims to hate /a/ shit.
>/jp/ watches or has watched anime
We hate /a/ shit on our board but we do watch and read anime/manga. It's just it belong to /a/ as it's a anime/manga board.

>/jp/ claims to hate /v/ shit.
>/jp/ makes Persona, Ar Tonelico and Lufia threads
I don't see Halo, CoD, Gears of War here do you? Nope.
The above isn't /v/ shit. World of Tanks is for example but that kind of died down.

>/jp/ claims to hate /v/-style posting
>/jp/ constantly uses /v/ memes like greentexting, implying, trollface, mfw, babbies, autism etc
Shitposters shitpost! My god really? Do they? I never noticed.

Tell me how does it feel to shitpost?

>> No.6828596

/jp/ is more than just one person, you autistic tardcake.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action