[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 302 KB, 728x896, 1293403117457.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6820295 No.6820295[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Ran Yakumo, as the Kitsune shikigami had been named long ago, was growing steadily concerned over the health conditions of her mistress, Yukari Yakumo. Ever since the barrier-transcending youkai had gotten her greedy, long fingers on some treats from the human world, she had become completely hooked. Most of her time that was spent sleeping had been replaced with eating large amounts of food, almost all of it being terribly unhealthy. Even Ran herself, and her own personal shikigami Chen, had participated in the daily binges with their master now and then, and while they had all plumped up quite nicely from their constant feasting, it was still Yukari who had gone through the most noticeable growth.

"Oooooh...I'm still so hungry...!!" Yukari moaned loudly as she tossed the now-empty XXL bag of potato chips carelessly over her shoulder. A loud belch escaped from her lips as she rested her greasy hands upon her incredibly distended middle. The elegant purple dress Yukari wore was no longer suitable in containing her adipose body, as it now laid in a torn pile at her feet, leaving the youkai in only her bra and panties. Her puffy, cherubic face was dripping with sweat, and her double chin jutted out with every slow breath she took. Her thick, juicy thighs and swollen bum took up nearly all of the space of the couch she was resting on. Yukari belched again.

"Ran...Chen..." she called out, still somewhat out of breath from eating, "Is that...chocolate cake ready...yet?"

>> No.6820299
File: 279 KB, 924x726, 1293403479153.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ran's pumpkin-shaped face poked out from the kitchen doorway, and there was a small dab of chocolate icing on her cheek. "Uh...no...no, I'm afraid it is not yet ready, master!" she nervously replied before using her tongue to lick away the icing. Yukari grunted impatiently, and then farted. Ran struggled to hold back a belch that was rising up into her throat.

"Well, hurry it up, if you would. I'm starving!" Yukari gave her round, double-rolled gut a gentle slap as if intended to emphasize just how hungry she was.

"R-Right away, master!"

The chubby Kitsune spun back around to confront Chen, who was now lying on the floor and stuffing handfuls of chocolate cake into her fat, gaping maw. The tiny catgirl's shirt had burst apart and her hefty stomach laid out in front of her like a fleshy, pale orb. Even her fluffy tail seemed to have puffed up.

"STOP EATING ALREADY AND BUY ANOTHER CAKE FROM THE BAKERY DOWNTOWN BEFORE OUR MASTER SUSPECTS SOMETHING!!" Ran barked at the younger shikigami. She didn't want to see her master eat more, but she had little choice but to obey.

"I'm...I'm working on it!" Chen grunted in reply with a mouth filled of cake.

"NO, YOU'RE NOT! YOU'RE JUST STUFFING YOUR FACE!"

"Hey, don't act like this is my fault! You were the one...who started eating the cake first, ya know..."

Ran cast a hateful glare down at her blubbery physical state. "...I know..."

>> No.6820302

I don't like the sound of fat Ran...

>> No.6820321

>>6820302
shit, I mean Yukari

btw, can a Youkai get fat?

>> No.6820327
File: 544 KB, 1000x1100, 15955649_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

fat touhous thread?

>> No.6820342
File: 2.04 MB, 2723x1500, 15837724.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You can only pick one, /jp/. Who will it be?

>> No.6820346

no fart fetish fics?

>> No.6820350

>>6820342
I love Aya's face.

She's all like "Eheheh, guess all that semen went more than just my thighs!"

>> No.6820351

>>6820342
But they're the equivalent of 2 or 3 touhous.

>> No.6820355
File: 169 KB, 533x1074, 12109347.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6820342
None of them. I prefer women who take good care of their bodies.

>> No.6820363
File: 311 KB, 612x800, 15100931.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Ohhhhhh, Wriggle? Wriggle Nightbug? Where are youuuuuuu, Wriggle?"

As she wandered through the seemingly endless field of flowers she called her garden, Yuuka Kazami continued to call out the name of her fellow youkai in a sing-song tone of voice. Like with all of the females in Gensokyo, the green-haired demon was considerably fatter after repeated indulgence and living a lazier lifestyle. The blouse she wore was on its final two buttons, and the wide gap that was left allowed her jiggly, pale potbelly to hang out freely over her waist. Yuuka's plaid pajamas were so tight around her bum and thighs that it was like she was wearing a second skin. She refused to bother putting on a bra, so her fluffy G-cup breasts tended to flap around whenever she moved. Despite it being a clear and sunny day, Yuuka had brought her umbrella outside with her.

"C'mon, Wriggle...you can't hide forever..." Yuuka murmured under her breath, "You think running away from the meals I cook will keep you from getting fatter, but you're wrong..."

Indeed, Yuuka was responsible for both her own weight gain and Wriggle Nightbug's, and she saw absolutely no problem with doing such a thing. She had grown to truly enjoy observing the firefly youkai as she unwittingly ate herself into a state of obesity, and she wasn't about ready to give up on her chance to make Wriggle the fattest girl in all of Gensokyo. Fortunately for Yuuka, at the moment Wriggle was now too big to even make use of her wings anymore, so it wouldn't be too long until she was found.

Suddenly, just as Yuuka was passing by the corn stalks, she heard a very loud, and very familiar, belch, which was followed by a small fart.

A devious smirk formed on Yuuka's lips. "Oh, Wriggle...are you hiding in there?"

>> No.6820365

Is there anymore to this story?

>> No.6820377
File: 766 KB, 1000x800, 13033209.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There was no reply, but Yuuka nevertheless brushed the stalks out of her way to find Wriggle Nightbug lying on the ground, all 326 pounds of her. The shirt and pants she had wore back in her thinner days were no longer suitable, and the firefly youkai was required to wear a special pair of cursed suspenders that grew along with the wearer. Wriggle's washboard stomach had graciously developed into three flabby, jiggly rolls that jutted out a foot and a half in front of her, which made wandering around cramped rooms very difficult. Her breasts were as large and round as balloons, although they sagged considerably atop her belly. Her legs and ass were no less corpulent, and her love-handles arched over her pants almost as much as her gut did.

"Y...Yuuka...go away...I...I don't want to get fatter..." Wriggle breathed heavily, lazily rubbing her stuffed abdomen with her chunky fingers.

"I'm surprised you even made it this far on your own two feet, tubby," Yuuka cackled.

"You're no bikini model yourself..."

Yuuka sighed. "We all have to make sacrifices...including you, so let's head back so I can cook you up some lunch!"

"NOOO!!"

"Unfortunately for you, you have no choice..."

With a wave of her hand, Yuuka summoned several large vines. The vines struggled to wrap themselves around Wriggle's hefty frame, but eventually they succeeded and slowly dragged the fat demon back to her captor's home...

>> No.6820426

QUALIT­Y THREAD­

>> No.6820431

>>6820355

Man up and pick one.

You can pretend Touhou got localized.

>> No.6820438

I wonder what inspires you to write these stories.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action