[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 210 KB, 950x1346, 017.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6751869 No.6751869 [Reply] [Original]

Let's talk about cumming inside /jp/

In all these doujin you see Japan makes a big deal about cumming inside, how a girl would let you have sex with her but demands you withdraw before coming to prevent pregnancy like Wriggle here.

Do they actually teach coitus interruptus as an effective contraceptive method in Japan?

>> No.6751876

I've seen plenty of doujin that involve condoms

>> No.6751882

I doubt they teach anything about contraceptive methods. Going by doujins, I deduce that they learn everything through hearsay.

>> No.6751888

The pleasure derived from being cummed inside is so great that if you cum inside a girl, there's a high chance that her vagina will greedily devour your penis, turning you into another girl. Hence straight couples usually make it a point to pull out before the climax, or the couple can't stay straight anymore.

All humans are naturally born as men, so that's how new girls are made. If a child is born as a girl, it means her mother's womb devoured her penis while she was still in her uterus.

>> No.6751898

>Do they actually teach coitus interruptus as an effective contraceptive method in Japan?
Not a single nation would teach that. But people "learn" that from their own experience, it's much better for them to do it instead of actually using protection in their stupid minds.

And honestly, even being a virgin I think having to interrupt the act to pull out your penis must be really depressing.

>> No.6751904

Wriggle's a dude yo.

>> No.6751909

Relating doujins to real life? What? Come on.

>> No.6751944

I think it's just the struggling. You should know by know that it's universal among the Japanese to have a fetish for women screaming "iya, daameeee!!!" during sex.

>> No.6751947

In VN's the girls practically beg to be come inside.

>> No.6751960
File: 737 KB, 1024x768, 15390698.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Accurate description is intercourse

>> No.6751961

>>6751947
Kotarou from Wanko is the best of the bunch too.
Fap fap fap.
Then again she'd probably bite me if she knew I was fapping instead of tying her down and violently pumping her full of semen.

>> No.6751967

I bet protected sex is discouraged
 in Japanese society due to the d
eclining birthrate and all that.

>> No.6752002

I can't read doujins anymore without girls being cummed inside on a dangerous day with the full risk of pregnancy.

also goddamn ito lifes c79 doujin is divine. Checking every day if it's translated already.

>> No.6752046

>>6752002
The Patchy one? I thought it was pretty dull. Still waiting for the Youmu one.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action