[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 7 KB, 133x166, shinji.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6608992 No.6608992 [Reply] [Original]

Hey guys, it's been a while, huh. We really should hang out more. Anyway, I have something I have to ask. I need one of you to ask out this girl I know.

This girl and I have been friends for a long time, but for a while now she has been looking for something a little more serious. Once upon a time I would have jumped at the chance, but she rejected me back then and said we should remain friends. Now, I cannot oblige her because in the back of my mind I know that she should have only seen me from the start. But anyway, to cut a long story short whenever we hang out I am forced to push her away and hope that she finally gets it through that thick head of hers that we aren't ever going to be together.
I know that slowly it is sinking in, but she still tries.

Look. I am not some monster, so tonight was hard for me. She asked that we go discuss archery and have dinner together, and seeing we haven't hung out since Christmas I obliged her to shut her up, but because I don't want anything with her I was forced to take her hand off mine, and then sit through the most boring dinner I have ever had.
But it wasn't without entertainment. It amused me when she arrived, because I could see in her eyes that she knew it was doomed, but she still tried anyway. And as I removed her hand, and as we ate, I saw the flame of that hope die out and give way to despair.

Guys. Please. She's from the archery club like I am, she likes cute anime and she's reasonably pretty. Ask her out. Swallow your pride and just ask. Anyway, all this talking is taking up my practice time. I'm outta here, but I hope that one of you asks her out, and treats her how I cannot...

...because frankly, she's becoming a pain in my ass.

>> No.6608996
File: 58 KB, 640x480, 1283442813443.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Every thread must be replied.

>> No.6608998

Just stick a > at the start of each paragraph and post it in /r9k/.

>> No.6609007

NIGGAH YOU BETTER WATCH OUT IN THE FUTURE THERE'S THIS GIRL WHO IS GOING TO EAT YOU LITERALLY WITH SHADOWS AND SHIT
PS SHE'S GOING TO TAKE BACK THE LONG HAIR GIRL WITH HER

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action