[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 590 KB, 600x800, Autist_reaction19.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6530498 No.6530498[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Hello, rest of 4chan polluting our board.

You need to quit being buttdevastated, and go enjoy some pudding. You know it sounds tasty right about now. Very tasty.

>> No.6530529

Sweet, another one of those images.

>> No.6530562 [DELETED] 

/ jjjj    _
     / タ       {!!! _ ヽ、
    ,/  ノ        ~ `、  \
    `、  `ヽ.  /⌒ヽ , ‐'`  ノ
     \  `ヽ< `∀´>" .ノ/
       `、ヽ.  ``Y"   r '
        \  -´;`- / GIGA
          |彡 i ミ/  PUDDING 
           ( ヽノ !!!!!!!!!!!!!
           ノ>ノ 
      三  レレ

>> No.6530560

>>6530529

That is exactly how I feel.

captcha: sincerity; Zarams

>> No.6530564 [DELETED] 

>>6530456
Everything originated in Peru.

>> No.6530569 [DELETED] 

Are you SUAVE?
Are you a SPACE TOAD?
Are you a SUAVE SPACE TOAD?

If you answered "Yes" to all of the above questions, then SICP (STRUCTURE AND INTERPRETATION OF COMPUTER PROGRAMS) might be exactly what you've been looking for! Read SICP (STRUCTURE AND INTERPRETATION OF COMPUTER PROGRAMS) today, and enjoy all the benefits of being a satorized SICP reader. SICP (STRUCTURE AND INTERPRETATION OF COMPUTER PROGRAMS) is the fastest-growing SMUG LISP WEENIE community with THOUSANDS of members all over the Internet! You, too, can be a part of SICP if you join today! Why not? It's quick and easy - only 3 simple steps!
* First, you have to obtain a copy of SICP and read it. You can read it online using your favorite web browser.
* Second, you need to succeed in founding a Lisp-related meme in /prog/ on world4chan, a popular "programming for trolls" website.
* Third, you need to join the official SICP home /prog/ on world4chan, and apply for membership.
Talk to one of the satorized overlords or any of the other members in the board to sign up today! Upon submitting your application, you will be required to submit links to your successful meme, and you will be tested on your knowledge of STRUCTURE AND INTERPRETATION OF COMPUTER PROGRAMS. If you are having trouble locating /prog/, the official STRUCTURE AND INTERPRETATION OF COMPUTER PROGRAMS board, you might be on a wrong web sight. The correct address is >>>/prog/. Follow this link if you are using a http client such as telnet. If you have Sussman points and would like to support SICP, please don't sage this post.

//`'''```,
o //SICP `.,
,....OOo. .c;.',,,.'``.,,.`
.' ____.,'.//

>> No.6530570 [DELETED] 

Well I was spending xmas all alone, feeling very depressed, not even a single phone call from my family. I looked through the window and basically all the lights were out in the other apartments. My neighbours were all speindg xmas somewhere else, having a good time. Then I decided to go for a walk. It was late night. The streets were mostly empty. As I walked by an alley I saw the image of Santa. Well it was a middle aged man dressed as Santa. And he was very drunk, I could tell because of the stumbling steps. He turned to one of the walls, and pulled his dick out to piss. I knew this was my opportunity. I walked to him, and got on my knees just before he started. In a few seconds I was able to feel that hot piss dripping, flowing... He was holding it for ages because when he finished I was soaking wet. When it was over, I kissed the tip of his PENIS, stood up and hugged him. He said: Merry Christmas, sonny...

>> No.6530572 [DELETED] 
File: 190 KB, 640x480, 1291152892641.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

GIGA PURRING

>> No.6530574

>>6530498
dude

>> No.6530590

>>6530560
sup zarams

>> No.6530631

Well at least he is posting a image made in /jp/

>>