[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 143 KB, 1286x2200, sioooooooooooon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6514686 No.6514686 [Reply] [Original]

>Go to university
>Go to anime club
>All they talk about are shitty anime i.e K-ON! and Bakemonogatari
>Try to start a conversation about Touhou and VNs
>"What are you, weeaboo?"

>> No.6514692

>at university
>sit on a chair listening to conversation between two fans of K-ON in my anime club
>some fat guy wearing a hoodie walks in
>everyone including me is looking at him
>after a while, we let it go
>he sits close to me awkwardly
>after a while he tries to start up a conversation while fucking up my two friends' conversation about bakemonogatari
>he talks about some toho and e-books
>we politely tell him not to do that
>he's upset at us and leaves
>mfw

>> No.6514697

I would prefer a song to be honest.

>> No.6514698
File: 616 KB, 600x880, c4e83390174c1e8eb6ad5fee8fc90662ccdd430f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Penis thread?

>> No.6514704
File: 128 KB, 512x512, CG_2467.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Sion tripped along steamingly. She was on her way to meet her lover, Eksi, for Valentine's Day. She smiled to see a snake hopping along, carrying an etherlite in its mouth.

Sion was almost before the fall when she came across a transient cake, lying alone on an intellectual plate. "That must be a treat from my existential bear," she said to herself, and tripped over to it. The cake looked dreary, so she ate it.

It gave her the most glowing tingling sensation in her spleen. "How unusual!" she said and continued tripping to see Eksi.

When Eksi came out to meet her, he took one look and fell over.

"What is it?" Sion cried stupidly.

"Your arm! And your leg!" Eksi said. "They're luminant! Can't you feel it?"

Sion felt her arm and her leg. They were indeed quite luminant. "Oh, no!" Sion said. "I'm a man!" She, or rather, he started to cry. "It must have been that transient cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"

"I didn't leave you any cake," Eksi said. "I got you a Black Barrel Replica. It must have been that incipient man who lives nearby. He acts a little frustratingly, ever since he fucked a Mars Matrix."

"But how can you ever love me, now that I'm a man?" Sion sobbed.

"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," Eksi said angrily, "but I actually prefer men. And I think your arm is really hot like that."

"Really?" Sion dried his tears. Sion kissed Eksi and it was an entirely bitter sensation, like rain on the mountain, like a wind in the meadow.

They spent the night having entirely bitter sex, until the cake wore off suddenly.

Everything was rather awkward after that.

>> No.6514705

>mfw
>no image
I know it's the weekend, but please, don't slack off when you're trying to troll.

>> No.6514731

>>6514697
They say my lip gloss is cool
My lip gloss be poppin
Im standin at my locker
And all the boys keep stopping
What you know bout me
What you
What you
What you know bout me
What you know bout me
What you
What you
What you know

>> No.6514745

Please forgive me for misusing the quote function.

>Go to Chinese classes
>Get told there are a lot of extra credit opportunities for joining the "Asian Community" club
>Go to the first meeting thinking it's gonna be about various asian cultures.
>90% of the people there are wearing naruto headbands or some such weeaboo paraphernalia
>Club leader is discussing what animes are going to be watched.
>Turn 360 degrees and walk away

>> No.6514757

>>6514731
Kill yourself.

>> No.6514764
File: 56 KB, 407x271, waaambulance.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6514757

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action