[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 316 KB, 479x359, remi.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6506749 No.6506749 [Reply] [Original]

Remilia moans quietly as you thrust up into her, her body rocking back and forth on top of you. As you feel yourself unable to prevent yourself from coming anymore, her wings start to flap spastically. She shudders violently as you cum inside her, and lets out a yelp of pleasure. You begin to relax as Remi leans over on top of you. You feel her cold breath against your neck as she kisses you gently- but suddenly, her icy fingers clamp down around your wrists and pin you to the bed. A searing pain tears through you as she bites down hard, severing the arteries and veins in your neck. You feel the warm gush of your own blood spilling out onto the sheets, and she laps it up eagerly. You look at her grinning face in horror, as it's drenched in your blood. She giggles and whispers to you not to worry, and a sickening sensation grows in your gut as you feel your heart stopping. Strangely though, you aren't dying- Remilia has turned you.

"I'd prefer my toys don't have such a short lifetime," she says brusquely as she rolls off of you. She tosses you your underwear on her way out the door and says "clean yourself up."

>happy 1 year anniversary, /jp/

>> No.6506750

>wall of text

>> No.6506752 [DELETED] 

>wall of text

>> No.6506761

>worthless service character

>> No.6506765

>>6506750
That's because you're a dropout and a weak sense of english.

>> No.6506769
File: 123 KB, 1024x768, crazier than usual flandre.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Remilia draining an entire human body of blood.
>She's canonically a light "eater", her victims always survive because of her small appetite.
>MFW

>> No.6506770

>>6506765
Go read a novel anon!

>> No.6506776

So what generation vampire am I? What powers do I have?

>> No.6506774 [DELETED] 

QUALITY THR­E­A­D­

>> No.6506779

>>6506765

I'm sorry for not having your superior grammatical understanding.

>> No.6506792

>>6506776

Sorry, but you are a zombie, a mindslave to Remilia. You just don't have what it takes to be a vampire.

>> No.6506802

>>6506769

>ero fanfiction
>pointing out things that are not canonical

you silly goose.

>> No.6506806

>>6506749

Strangely enough, the pain in your neck starts to melt away shortly after Remilia leaves. Touching the area of the wound gently, you find it mostly healed already. "Maybe this vampire thing isn't so bad," you think as you put your pants back on. As you swing your feet over the edge of the bed to stand, a hand reaches out from under the bed and grabs you by the ankle. "Onee-sama neeeeever shares her toys~" a singsong voice calls. Flandre. She emerges from under the bed snickering mischeviously, her blonde hair a total mess from crawling around on the floor. She stares at you for a moment before cutting right to the chase- "Wrestle with me like you did my sister. That sort of wrestling looks fuuuun," she winks. "erm, uh..." you stutter, at a loss for words. "Flan, sweetie, the- uh... well, it's not exactly wrestling," you tell her as you comb the knots out of her hair with your hand. She blinks innocently and pouts at you. "Yes it is, stupid, it's wrestling!" she insists, backing away from you. You open your mouth to protest but are once again speechless as Flan pulls her panties down around her ankles, and kicks them off at you. "The kind of wresling where I can't wear those... come on! My sister never lets me play like this!"

>> No.6506811

>>6506806

You relent, and stand up. "Okay Flan, but you have to keep this a secret, okay?" She nods eagerly. You stand behind her and slowly run your hand up her skirt, taking a deep breath and smelling the fragrance of her hair. She's sopping wet and as you slowly push your fingers into her she starts to tremble. "This feels tingly and funny," she whimpers to you. "That's the point of this sort of wrestling," you tell her. "Can we start now?" she asks timidly. "Sure," you tell her. At once you're suddenly thankful for your newfound immortality as Flan grabs you by the hair and shoulder drops you to the floor with fantastic strength, slamming your head on the ground. She's laughing uproariously as she mounts you and asks you "Is this how I win?"
"Sort of..." you cough weakly. Once you regain your strength, you notice she seems unaware of what to do next. You guide her on exactly how this works, and she's unimaginably tight. Onee-sama really doesn't let her play like this ever. "You're not even fighting back!" Flan complains. "I'll even let you win for a little!" "The maid is surely going to chop me into a thousand pieces for this," you think, as you yank Flan up off the ground and bend her over the bed.

>> No.6506813

>>6506779
*bitch slaps*

>> No.6506817

>>6506811

You lift her skirt up, exposing her naked ass. Flan is none the wiser to what you're about to do until suddenly her eyes go wide and she yelps "WHY THERE?!?!" You ignore her question for the moment and begin to thrust deeply inside of her. She struggles a little at first, but then she seems to be enjoying "losing" just as much as "winning" because she doesn't seem to be putting up much of a fight anymore. Tugging gently on her wings, you feel your orgasm welling up inside of you once again. Flandre starts to touch herself and is completely caught up in the act, bent over with her face in the pillow, moaning."Oh God Flan, I'm gonna cum!" you tell her. As you reach climax in Flan's butt, suddenly the maid is sitting on the edge of the bed and calmly asks you "and what, exactly, might you two be doing?"

>> No.6506819

>>6506817

Scared shitless, you fall off of the bed and try to pull your pants back on. "Sakuya! What are you doing here?" Flandre asks. "Ojou-sama sent me in here to clean up the sheets," she says, "but it looks like you two were still working on dirtying them. Was it a mistake for us to give you free reign of the mansion, Miss Flandre?"
"Noooo...~" Flan says, innocent as can be.
"And you, I take it you're the new sla-er, resident of the mansion?" Sakuya says, glancing casually over at you. "Yes, um, ehhh..." You stutter nervously.
"We got to wrestle!" Flan shouts cheerfuly.
"I see that... Flandre, you should go back to your room for now." Sakuya replies.
Flan obediently, but dejectedly, stomps out of the room.
Fearing you're about to be stuck like a pincushion you cringe when Sakuya looks in your direction. "Lady Remilia would not be pleased..." you are about to start apologising profusely but Sakya continues sharply "BUT, Flandre is known to cause trouble around here sometimes, so I think it would be wise in both of your interests for me to refrain from mentioning this to anyone." Relief floods through you. She continues, "However, I do have a favor to ask of you in return. If you could wait for me in the library, I would much appreciate it."

>> No.6506821

Old copy pasta is old.

>> No.6506824

>>6506819

Upon arriving in the library, you notice a frumpy looking girl in purple pajamas shuffling about arranging books. Another vampire? No, she certainly looks pale and frail enough to be one, but I don't think she is. She notices your presence and shyly says "Hi" under her breath before scooting away. You sit down and start reading a book at random to kill some time, when suddenly you hear a loud crash followed by the pajama girl shouting "MUKYUUUU~N!" As you run over to see what the fuss is all about, you see that the girl is buried under a pile of books and panting breathlessly. "Holy shit, miss, are you alright?!" you ask. "Yes... Just... get me... out... from under here." she responds between what sounds like asthmatic gasps. You help her out from under the pile and she manages to regain her composure. Unfortunately, she also notices that she's spilled ink all over the front of her pajamas. She summons her familiar who stands there looking at you expectantly. "Well? Will you turn away and give her some privacy?" "Oh! I'm sorry!" You blush as you turn away. After a moment the familiar leaves, and you assume it's safe to turn around. Her face turns bright red when she makes eye contact with you, as she's sitting there in her panties, holding a book over her breasts. "Don't stare! I'm getting new pajamas!" she scolds you. You apologise and there is an awkward moment. "erm... what's your name?" you ask, trying to break the ice. "Patchouli." she says.

>> No.6506825

>>6506824

The poor girl is obviously tortured by the fact that her books are laying in a pile on the floor. "They're all out of order!" she bemoans. "I can help you sort them if you want," you tell her, but she immediately refuses- "I have a very specific way of organizing them." Trying fruitlessly to keep herself completely covered, she sets about trying to rearrange the books while at the same time not exposing herself. She fails a few times, but you don't say anything and pretend not to notice. Finally, she realizes she can't do it all herself and calls you into service. "Hold that ladder for me!" she snaps, and begins to climb up to the top levels of the bookshelves. "Keep your eyes down, please."
You obey her, but apparently she is an unimaginable klutz, as she falls off of the ladder and knocks you to the floor, landing on top of you, straddling you. She freezes, turns beet red, and mumbles "mukyun..." under her breath. There is a moment where you're not sure what to do, but then out of nowhere Patchy leans down and kisses you. You close your eyes and kiss her back, and then you hear the maid's voice once again. "Quite the stallion, aren't we?"

>> No.6506826

>>6506825

You open your eyes to see Sakuya standing over you. Cradling Patchouli gently you sit back up and before you can talk she begins to explain what sort of "Favor" she had been talking about. "Seeing as how we don't often get such... talented men around here I thought I might have a little romp with you in return for not telling about your little 'wrestling match' with Flan. Looks like Patchy here beat me to you, but don't worry, I can share. I think you'll find my talents quite... impressive."
Your interest arounds, you ask "What sort of tal-" but are cut short as an almost paralyzing wave of pleasure washes over you. "What the hell!?" you gasp. Sakuya grins and licks her lips, explaining "I can freeze time and do things to you that you've only ever dreamed of. Did it feel good?" You nod vigorously, amazed by her prowess.
"Don't be rude, though, leaving Patchy hanging like that." Sakuya grins.

>> No.6506829

>>6506826

Focusing your attention back on Patchouli, you lift her up on top of the table and pull her panties off. As she lays spread eagle on the table you pull her to the edge and start vigorously fucking her. Sakuya comes up behind you and begins to nibble on your ear and whisper encouragement. "She says 'Mukyuu' when she comes, too, you know. Go ahead, make her say it." Patchouli is thorougly and utterly out of breath, almost gasping for air. "Are you doing alright?" you ask. "Don't stop" is her breathless reply. As you oblige her, Sakuya again whispers "she's almost there" in your ear. Patchy's face is turning red and she looks like she's about to pass out, but she continues to pant "Don't stop!" After a few more thrusts she spasms and shouts out "MUKYUUUHN!" at the top of her lungs. Taking this as your cue, you spin around and lift Sakuya up off the ground. Her legs lock around your torso and you lift her skirt up and start to thrust into her. She loves every bit of it and tells you not to worry about lasting long enough for her. Moments later she freezes time again and does god knows what to you for however long she desires, and you collapse to the floor, cumming inside the maid. "It might not have been long on your end, but it was a good hour or two for me" Sakuya smiles.

>> No.6506833

>>6506821
>old copypasta is old

>>6506749
>happy 1 year anniversary, /jp/

One might have extrapolated that this pasta just turned 1 year old today, but I guess

the joke
your head.jpg

>> No.6506843 [DELETED] 

>>6506776
Third generation Malkavian.

Enjoy your crippling incurable insanity.

>> No.6506847
File: 3 KB, 74x126, 46bf40cb5b5b8ec06de6fc59b8cced88.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I disapprove.

>> No.6506849

>>6506776
13th Generation Malkavian.

Enjoy your crippling incurable insanity.

>> No.6508501
File: 170 KB, 637x900, laughing_crescent_moon_14.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6506769
Read closer, and do note that she doesn't literally drink all of your blood.

>> No.6508530

>>6506849
Nah, man.

Remilia is obviously a Ventrue.

>> No.6508543

I'm tempted to post every single piece of the EroRemi story now.

That would be aprox. 10000-12000 words.

>> No.6508548

>>6508543

DO IT YOU FAGGOT

At least it will give me a very nice thread to archive.

>> No.6508557

>>6508548
Alright, give me a second.

>> No.6508562

Most excellent.

>> No.6508564

>>6508548
As I entered in to the Scarlet Devil's home, an eerie feeling fell upon me. One of anxiety and distrust of the head maid as she led me in.

"Thank you for joining us" her words sharp as daggers. "Mistress will meet you in the dining hall"
The dining hall itself was open and dank, Remilia sitting on her throne at the end of the large table, playing with a half eaten, unidentifiable meat. My eyes stung of some terrible stench, one of burnt skin and blood, thick and stagnant in the air.

"This is the best Sakuya found? Couldn't she have at least got something more... plump?"
Before I had begun moving towards my seat at the other end of the table, a hard force knocked me to the floor, Remilia standing in front of me with a grimace on her face. Her eyes shifted to a thin stare, her terrifying smile opened

"Are you at least a fun toy? The last peasant lasted less than a minute, if you enjoy living, you'd better get me at least wet"
Her thin, painted claws ripped through my pants, revealing a flaccid disappointment, described by her view. She began to slap my dick, not in a playful way like what you may think. Her hand was rigid and strong, nearly tearing the muscle in each strong thrust. The pain was excruciating to say the least, but I realized she had only begun as she moved to my upper body. The tense grip which she used to emasculate me again violated my chest, as my nipple was nearly torn from my chest.

>> No.6508566

>>6508564
"Good work, dog, you've beat the last man's record"
Her voice crept. I hadn't realized the torture had progressed for anything over a minute. As I began moving my arm when I felt a sharp fang bite down in to my shoulder, breaking through both skin and bone. She had separated her dress down the center to reveal a hairless puss, rubbing up my phallus. I could not enjoy it for the fact she had torn most of my shoulder's skin off, and left nothing but exposed muscle hanging threaded by painful jolts. She began moving, each movement pleasure and pain mixed.

"Aah, good, good dog. Keep going and I'll let you live"
I had done nothing from the beginning except be mercilessly tortured by a petite demon. She removed her fangs only to tear in to my opposite shoulder, leaving my now-defunct arm to fall to the floor. In one quick movement, she inserted myself in to her and with a cry of muffled joy in to my shoulder crushed my collarbone. I began to blank out when I heard a loud yelp and splash. She had finished.

"No ones made me come in 300 years, you've earned this"
The words left her lip as I felt her fangs sink in to my neck, once more bracing to lose a body part. The pain which I felt was nothing in comparison to the draining power she called through her lips. My blood froze and heart fell, as I began to finally descend in to a final sleep.
I heard the door creak open, and heels clack against the floor.

"Are you finished with this one, Mistress?"

"No, Sakuya, send him down to Patchouli to have him sewn up, and sent to my quarters. That was only round 1"

>> No.6508570

>>6508566
Chapter 2.

To my surprise and satisfaction, I awoke from my anemic-caused coma to a grand library. My euphoria was sharply ended as I felt a heated needle push in to my tenderized shoulder. My arm jolted with pain as nerve endings reconnected and frenzied at it's rebuilt muscle, but I must say I was joyful to be able to feel my arm again. As my vision cleared, I saw the seamstress responsible for my stitching's, a young woman in full lavender with a dull gaze.

"Oh, you're awake now" spoke in a monotone fashion "Don't move, I don't want to have to redo all that work I put in to you." I looked over to my left arm to see if it had the same treatment. To my amazement, it was perfectly attached, no seams or stitching left. I could only recount my 2 limbs being torn from their sockets, my head was intact, however, with 2 holes pierced in to my neck. The same dull, bored voice resonated

"Bring me the salve, Koakuma." Her eyes met to mine "This will be the last bio-adhesive I use on you, then we're going to test the integrity of your body, be forewarned, Remilia does not enjoy dissatisfaction in her toys, my tests will be harder than anything you've ever done before"
A Thinly shaped woman handed her a vial filled with a teal-colored liquid. She began pouring it on the visible stiches, rubbing it slightly with the end of a paintbrush.

"Are you sure you don't want to anesthetize him, Lady Patchouli? He was unconscious for the left arm, but I fear he may break if we try it while he's lucid"

"If he's Remilia's new toy, he needs to feel this pain, to train him for the rough bearings of the Mistress"

>> No.6508573

>>6508570
It was not this pain I feared, but Remilia's constant need for new toys is which drew on my deepest fears. Patchouli's warning only solidified my fear of Remilia, if I had to be rebuilt every "playtime" I would not last long until my body finally gave in to the sweet kiss of death. My thoughts were cut short, as an intense burning came from my stitched arm. I glared over to see my skin boiling over itself, consuming the stitches and reconnecting my arm to my torso. The pain ate at my torn muscles as Koakuma and Patchouli simply observed me. I did not scream, for fear of Remilia realizing I've been fixed far enough to serve as her concubine. Suddenly as it began, it ended, leaving nothing but a fresh, smoothed joint.

"Koakuma, fetch me that old, Hindu book I left in my chambers, I feel I'll need it before I finish these tests. Oh yeah, you" Her eyes changed from the listless orbs from my surgery to a thin, seductive gaze. "The tests I mentioned are beginning, now." She lifted her dress to reveal no undergarment. I only hoped this magician did not have the ferocity the vampire had, lest I be put through another torturous surgery.

The remnants of my pants covered little, if there wasn't a blood stain, there was a hole. She took hard grip of one of the more open holes and pulled out my flaccid penis. She moved on top of the table as well to get a better hold on me, as she grew more and more involved with the tests. Her touch was gentle in comparison to Remilia's, she did not attempt to slap nor damage it, instead to rub it to erection with her smoothed hands. She stiffened her grip, and increased speed. For nearly an ecstatic minute she rubbed continuously, until she released her firm grip.

>> No.6508577

>>6508573
"Lets try something a little different. The Hindu's hadn't even thought of this when they wrote that book of theirs." She presented her foot, wrapped in a lacy, silk sock. As she moved it closer to my phallus, I felt myself tense, for fear of some sort of masochistic urge overtook this sweet Patchouli. To my delight, she placed her foot on the length and moved gently, sparking my testes in to action. Her thin sock became soaked in my overflow.

"Such... disobedience must be punished." She removed the sock from her foot, licked it, and moved towards my face. As I readied myself for a kiss, I only felt my mouth to be pried open, and the lacy cumrag to be stuffed in to my ajar mouth.

"Do you like it? Do you like your own taste?" Her voice cracked and hesitated for a second. She moved back down to my genitals and prepared to go all out. My mouth, filled with a salted taste, attempted to spit out the sock, but was met with a firm hand. She fully intended to have me swallow her defiled stocking. I choked it down, tears welling as it went down. It was not the taste so much as it my breathlessness and inability to fully take in the balled up rag. Partway through this, she had planted herself over me, poised to move on to the still hard phallus.

>> No.6508582

>>6508577
The door swung upon with Patchouli still arched and dripping. Koakuma's figure appeared in the doorway. At first I felt a rush of embarrassment at being caught in such a position, however, when I attempted to hide my shame, Patchouli dropped all of her weight on to the erect pole below her. Almost electrically she bucked wildly, attempting to squeeze me for every drop whilst Koakuma approached with the large book.

"Lady Patchouli, your book" Her hand extended as Patchouli continued riding away, distant mentally.

"R..rea" She could not complete the sentence without being interrupted with pleasurable moans. The joy in her eyes showed her exhilaration with the test, and her tireless motion presented an inability to be able to hold anything. She bent down and began working my scrotal region, fingers exploring the weight and gravitational pull of it. Her fingers continued the exploration as she arched backed and increased speed. At this point, I had almost passed out from the severe pleasure and strength it took to hold in my climax. This would not hold as she plunged 2 fingers deep in to my anus, vibrating on my prostate. This pleasure would make a man go insane, as she bucked and hollered I released fully in to her, she pulled off long enough to get a blast upwards, as well as slightly on to Koakuma. She fell back on to the long table, panting hard and still unable to speak. I felt somewhat violated as she removed her fingers from my anal cavity, and began to readjust herself. Koakuma wiped my alabaster jelly off her cheek, and dropped it in her mouth with full glee, wincing slightly at the strong scent and taste.

>> No.6508587

>>6508582
"Koa... read page... 263, I marked it, for you" Rasping slightly, wiping my excess off her chest. I tried moving, only to feel Koakuma push me back down

"Please rest, the test still isn't complete" I could not pass through the rest of this, Remilia's violence was bearable due to the adrenal rush, but this was exhausting, sexually and physically. My repeated attempts to sit up caused her to place herself on my chest, taking seat.
"Fine, I'll just have to read it from here then." She said as she flipped through the pages, stopping abruptly

"hlæja Lover's Lover's Hum. Koma styrk, að elska rassinn." I struggled as Koakuma finished the line. No use, I had exhausted myself with Patchouli, barely able to even move my arms. Patchouli began to shift from her post-sex daze, and move towards Koakuma.

"Did it work Lady Patchouli?" She asked inquisitively

"Yes, yes it worked fine dear" Patchouli reached towards her, gripping her blouse "But now for the next part of the test" Her statement echoed with ripping fabric, to reveal Koakuma's flat chest.

"W-w-w-what are you doing, Milady?!" Koakuma shrieked. They must've forgot that I was still under her, as Patchouli shoved her down on me, smashing my head in to the hard table.

"The test included you for a reason, my breasts are too large to be compared to Mistress Remilia's, but you, your non-existant breasts will make a fine test" The inner pervert in Patchouli finally manifested fully

>> No.6508589

>>6508587
"I never agreed to this, Miss Patchouli!" She attempted to hide her flatness with her arms braced around her "I don't like anal!"

"Nonsense, now off with your pants" She gripped her skirt and pulled her, destabilizing her further and having her reposition her flat chest in my face, not to say that was a problem.
"Patchouli, I don-" She silenced as soon as she realized I had risen again, and that she was touching my penis with her foot.

"See, it's not that bad, touch it a bit" Patchouli encouraged her, moving her hand towards it. Her hesitant touch was cute, completely different from masochist Remilia and sex-fiend Patchouli.

She moved her mouth close and inhaled, sniffing my phallus curiously. Patchouli had moved her in to a reverse position, grabbing a handful of Koakuma's perfectly shaped ass, carassing it.

"I'm sorry, Koa, but the test must continue" The same 2 fingers that invaded my anus invaded another anus, except there was more shock than anything in Koakuma's eyes when they entered. Her firm butt hovered in the air in surprise.

"Ah, take them out Patchouli, take them out!" She cried, Patchouli complied, for the moment. She had brought out another vial. She uncorked it, and drizzled a purple, speckled liquid on to her fingers. She reinserted the fingers with ease, pumping Koakuma's ass. The shock turned to pleasure as she sat on my face. My breaths fell silently in to the red-haired clam that surrounded me.

>> No.6508590

>>6508589
"Alright, you're prepped, now move up" Shoving her towards my legs. She positioned her squarely over my phallus, and moved it in for her. The squeal she let out was high pitched, but only for the moment. The sex devil in Koakuma had been released, much like Patchouli. Her thrusts became rapid as I dove in to that alternate hole. Patchouli was writing down in a book observations, presumably adding more to her Hindi Tome. Koakuma misaligned herself and slipped off, slamming full force in to my dick. I shouted in pain, my phallus in massive pain, nearing Remilia's bite in terms of pain. Koakuma completely ignored me and placed it back in to her.

"No! Don't stop yet" She cried from her ecstatic mental prison, devoid of any realization of the pain she inflicted. It burnt itself in to my mind, each thrust causing pleasure and pain simultaneously, straightening my penis in her narrow orifice. She must've been holding back, as she went full force down. A stream of liquid pleasure flew from her, shooting on to Patchouli's book. Patchouli was completely unfazed as she muttered something about female ejaculation stimulation, and continued writing.

Koakuma was completely breathless, slipping off my phallus and resting, chest to chest. Patchouli stopped writing momentarily.
"Koakuma, you completely forgot something important! You didn't finish him off as well, so rude" she said sternly, as she grabbed hold of my throbbing penis. It felt great having a gentle grip wrapped around it after Koakuma's miscalculated thrust. This was not the case, Patchouli wanted to finish me and finish me quick. She did as she did last time, wrapped 2 fingers and thrust them in to my anus and bent them upwards. A semenic shower rained down on the two, staining the book once more and coating Koakuma's frizzled hair. Once again, violated, I rescinded back mentally and passed out. The test was over.

End of Chapter 2

>> No.6508595

>>6508590
Chapter 3

While I should have grown accustomed to waking up in pools of my own filthy love, mixed with some passionate mistress, I have not. I have also not grown accustomed to the pain in my anus yet due to it’s siege by Patchouli’s fingers. The last conscious moments I recall were the three of us passing out, naked, after an unforgettably erotic surgery. While I had not fully regained control over my senses, I heard an undeniable shuffle of books across the shelf, which I fear was caused by Mistress Remilia. I snuck down and pulled a book away, to reveal it was not what I feared. The other side of the shelf stood a blond witch, staring me down.

“Who the hell are you” she recoiled. I had completely forgotten that my clothes were torn bare and Patchouli’s stains covered what was left tattered on my legs. I was able to cover my shame this time with a nearby book, which was full and heavy, much unlike my scrotum. She let out a hearty laugh

“Wha? You’re gonna use such a large book for such a small wang? It’s funny, really.” Her humor was most welcomed, as opposed to strapping me down and draining what little semen I still had.
“Miss, who are you?” I raised the courage to ask, with what little dignity I still had.

“Marisa Kirisame, just an ordinary witch!” Ended with a large grin. “You must be that poor toy Sakuya brought for Remilia, what, did she turn you loose to this basement dwelling slut?” She pointed towards Patchouli. I silently nodded, unsure if I could trust her. She walked over to the table where Patchouli and Koakuma passed out.

>> No.6508599

>>6508595
“Wow, you really did a number on this NEET” Her unusual cheeriness about the situation made her even more suspicious, I did not have the strength to pleasure another woman, let alone someone as energetic as Marisa. She reached down to Patchoulis slit and slammed 3 fingers in, waking Patchouli. My entire being froze, fearful for another sexual romp which would leave a man exhausted and worn. Marisa worked the fingers in, and out, with Patchouli entirely confused and aroused simultaneously at the situation.

“Patchouli, I’ve come to borrow more books, I forgot to bring the ones from last time, but I’ll give you this...” She inserted her thumb in to her anus, almost as forcefully as mine had been so traumatized. Patchouli’s moan increased, echoing off the vast library walls. Koakuma shifted, restless from discomfort from lying on the table and the almost shouting Patchouli. Marisa, growing discontent with the situation used her free hand to grab a strong hold of her clit, twisting and rubbing, meeting Patchouli’s limit. The already exhausted Patchouli fell to the table almost lifelessly and shot out a stream of juice on to other irreplaceable texts.

“Oh, I’ll also be taking this Kuma Sutra tome” she grabbed the large book Koakuma had read from, and placed it in a large sac. It fell in with a sickening squish against the other dry books.

“So, I presume you want to get out of this hellhole and back to freedom? Remilia isn’t the nicest puppeteer in Gensokyo.” She pointed toward a shattered window. “Just give me a hand with some of the heavy load and I’ll help you out of here”

>> No.6508602

>>6508599
We began gathering up whatever books she asked for, most of them being like the ones Patchouli brought out. Things like “A Steamy Puppet Novel,” “Youkai fucking for dummies,” and the one I found most confusing was “101 Anal Stimulations.” The reoccurring fear of having those slender, painted fingers pierce my cavity freshened itself in my mind. Once we had gathered all the books she was after, she hefted the bag, beckoned me, and continued towards the window. She tossed the bag on to the grass knoll, and climbed out, barely even waiting for me to climb up. The chilly air breezed my revealed loins, as I waited for Marisa’s instructions.
“Well, one way out is through the main gate, and the gatekeeper is usually asleep, the second, we swim the lake and hope some Youkai don’t show up.” The former sounded much better than the latter, as I’ve had my fill of my sex-crazed magicians and fuck-hungry vampires. We proceeded past the large walkway towards the front gate, which was completely ajar. As we came to the gate and passed through it, I heard a shout.
“Hey, Meiling!” Marisa, who I figured would be stealthy enough to not wake the guard shouted loud enough to wake the dead. “He’s got Patchy’s special books!” I was flabbergasted, and fearful for who had heard her cry. I felt the need to run, and get out of this death trap before Remilia walks out and shreds me once more. I was too late, a large shadowy figured appeared behind me. Marisa had left, nowhere close to this Mansion, the conniving wench sold me out.

>> No.6508607

>>6508602
The shadowy figure bumped in to me, not in a malicious way at all. I lost my step and fell, with the figure behind me. Unfortunately, my attire did not allow for a gentle fall, but more of a collapse ending at my genitals. It also didn’t help the heavy figure fell on to me, forcing me closer to the solid ground. The pain was felt through my body, shocking me from my amnesiac daze. I doubled over in pain, however, was pinned under the large figure.

“Mm, no~” She slurred “Don’t take the booksh, ojou-shama will be mad” she ground her knee in to my near torn muscle. I tried to push her off, but she gripped on harder, flipping me over to where our faces met. This drunken clod was a red-haired Chinese woman, who was completely smashed. As the stench of sake escaped with every heavy breath, she appeared to have an epiphany and snapped out of her drunken daze momentarily

“Waaait, you’re not Marisha, you’re ojou-shamas new toy!” Her face lit with glee, or inebriation, perhaps both. The blood-rushed face that was disappeared, and was replaced with a greening puffing of cheeks. The rush of bile to her caused her to kneel up, with knees pushing in to my stomach and chest. She was a heavy woman, made of strong muscle, however, the muscles that controlled her violent-gut reaction seemed to have weakened, as she let loose a projectile vomit (Thankfully) over me. She stumbled off of my chest and stomach, catching herself.

“Itsh not fair! I watch the gatesh and help keep young mishtressh kept! I deserve a little R&R sometime if you catc...” She stopped to cough up a chunk of food to the side “h my drift”

>> No.6508612

>>6508607
I feared what this would mean. Not only would I have to release my sexual prowess once more, but on a musclebound, drunk woman. I dreaded this, but she had reassured me “I’ll be gentle, don’t worry, I’ve had to pleashure Young Mishtressh as well” she reached to her side and ripped off her stained shirt, revealing a hard-abed stomach and large breasts. She had practically smothered me with her heavy bags, which reeked of liquor. She had done what none of the others had done before, embraced me and hugged me. She was almost motherly like, petting my head staying close. This illusion was shattered when she pulled my erect penis from the tattered pants and began rubbing her thigh against it. She moved my mouth to hers and forced her tongue in. This would have been pleasant, except for the fact it tasted of bile and flat sake. I attempted to force myself away, but it was only met with more forcible sex, and more forcible groping. As I finally broke from her mouth, she shoved me back to the ground and held me by my shoulders.
“Oh, you like it rough, you should’ve told Mama-ling, I like it rough too”

>> No.6508617

>>6508612
The words came with a heavy presence as I felt her drop down on me, using her ass to rub in to my junk. More and more she edged downwards toward my face to once more lay on me. As our faces met she slammed down on to my phallus with full force, forcing it in to a plump, wet orifice. She sat up, moaning with libido, slapping her tits in to my face. My hands came up to block the tits as if they were punches. Inadvertently I pushed her up and down, moving her closer to ecstasy. She took notice of my grab and said “Oh my, how rude of me and my tittiesh, I forgot all about them.” She slid off, and moved her chest down to my sweetened penis, slapping the 2 sweater puppies on to them. Grinding away at my genitals, it was so soft, yet so firm, it is only a disappointment about how flat Remilia and Koakuma were that they would not be able to do this. She flipped herself over and on to my face, forcing my mouth in to that Chinese hole. I took a quick smell to survey the area, and it smelled of what can only be described as urine mixed with fragrant lotions. A peculiar smell, however, it was not dissatisfactory. I hoped to end this quick and escape out the front gate before I was found by Remilia or Sakuya. I pumped up and down, both tongue and genitals, hoping to have her pass out from pleasure and inebriation. She quickened her breath, and moved faster. The pleasure was too much for me, as I came what was left of my overused testes, a disappointing amount, not fit for even a taste. I kept pulsating in to her, hoping to have her forget about my failure of a load. I kept going, firmly but quickly, until my tongue was numb. I heard a noise, slow first, but definite. She had fallen asleep on top of me, in mid-coitus. I had found my chance to escape from this drunk wretch, and pushed her off of me. I gathered up what little integrity and dignity I still have left, and began to limp from the scene.

>> No.6508620

Any of these involve futanari instead of "generic nonspecific nameless faceless dude in Gensokyo"?

>> No.6508623

>>6508617
Unfortunately for me, I had forgotten all about the Gatekeeper’s earlier spew, which littered the bricks slick with refuse. My foot met with the bile, and lost it’s hold, falling backwards. I crashed in to the soft ass of Meiling, which may have cushioned my head, but my already weakened legs and thighs gave out, and I could not move. I tried to crawl at first, but I could not lift my thighs high enough to quit dragging my now flaccid dong. I could not make it out of the Scarlet Devil’s Mansion, and quickly succumbed to my exhaustion and blacked out.

End of Chapter 3.

>> No.6508626

>>6508620
I have another story with Genderswap, if that counts.
>>6508623
Chapter 4.

I was wrenched from my sleep by the sound of a clatter of plates. I slowly opened my eyes, finding myself in a fair-sized room, with several other beds. Sakuya stood beside me, picking up the plates off the nightstands.
“You’re finally up.” Her look was different from when we first met, when she sent me to my dismemberment. “Remilia was so pleased you could get patched up, it’s a shame though Marisa tried to take you out of the grounds.” I felt relieved that she saw my short lived escape as a kidnapping, for if she knew I tried to escape I would have Remilia’s powerful grip around my neck.

>> No.6508629

>>6508626

“You’ve been out for 3 days.” She took the seat next to me “We were worried when we found you passed out, thinking you’d permanently damaged your penis.” She reached over to the table and poured a small cup of water. “Here, drink this. You’ve barely been able to swallow over the past few days.” She handed me the clear water, which I gladly accepted. As I drank it, however, I felt something brew in my loins, a kind of revitalization feel. “Patchouli brewed up this water, it’s supposed to increase your sperm count 10 fold.” Even without her expansive sex tome, she managed to snag me with whatever back up she had stashed in her library. At least I’ve had time to rest up and take a breather from all this rape, however, I’d imagine Patchouli took advantage of her time with my unconscious body. Sakuya stood up, carrying the pitcher and plates with her.
“When you feel up to it, Remilia has requested you meet her in the bath, I’ll go alert her that you’re awake.” The words smashed my tranquility, reminding me of why I was being hospitalized in the first place. If it weren’t for her, I wouldn’t have been dismembered, raped, anally violated, or painfully crushed by a Chinese woman. I didn’t want to meet her in the bath, I didn’t want to meet her period. I twisted uncomfortably under the covers, the pain that wracked my body had dispersed. Sakuya turned, noticing my discomfort

“Oh, you’re eager to get back to work are you? I’d best not keep her waiting.” She mistook my fear for anxiety, resulting in the opposite of what I wanted, I rescinded in the bed, it’s comfortable mattress being the last thing I could feel before a wave of terror crashed on me. I waited, and thought, for what seemed about an hour, when suddenly I found myself in an entirely different place.

>> No.6508631

>>6508620
I hope not.

I'd take faceless dude ,which is a easy self-insert, over dick-chick.

>> No.6508634

>>6508629
The bed on which I laid had completely disappeared, and I sat squarely on a cold tile floor, starkly naked. I stood up, discovering that I had moved to the bathroom, with a tub full of suds and clear water. I searched for Remilia before moving over to the tub, which now had nearly intoxicated me due to it’s fresh scent. I moved one foot in, the water had been warmed to the perfect temperature, as my body moved in, I felt my muscles relax, and the same comfort I had found in my bed had met me again. It hit me, I had just entered the tub in which Remilia was also to come and enter, the powerful fear hit me again, I was trapped like a rat, right where she wanted me. The door opened, letting in a cool breeze, and there she stood, however, fully clothed. Remilia, the same girl who tore my limbs and nearly killed me, was there again, grinning over her victory.

“The dog has come back to it’s owner” She began to remove her dress. “You don’t know how much you scared me, I wouldn’t let that damn witch take you, and my subordinates got to get a taste as well, but you’re mine. Don’t forget that” She had moved closer, removing more articles, and she stood in front of the tub, in all her flat glory. She sat on the edge of the tub and began to remove her knee-socks and panties. “I know you may have been left sour by our first match, but don’t worry, I’ll make sure you don’t have to go back down to the basement to get fixed.”

>> No.6508635
File: 315 KB, 960x960, 1269161543424.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6508626

>I have another story with Genderswap, if that counts.

It doesn't.

Genderswap is only good with Wriggle anyway.

>> No.6508636

>>6508634
Her reassurance meant nothing, the fear I felt even by being near her was inescapable, however, I tried to hide it best I could. She had completely stripped, leaving a trail of clothes to the bath, as she swung around, placing her smooth, bare feet in the water. “We vampires have trouble with water, we aren’t as strong, or fast when we’re in contact with it” She slipped her thin, naked body in to the water, feet moving near me. My heart began to drum, her childlike body was so close, but her bestial presence was closer in my mind. She dove under the water, reemerging, sitting on my stomach. Her flat chest rubbed against mine. “You’ve had your fill of the older women of the house, but I bet you missed me, you lolicon” Her small butt rubbed nothing, as I had only become half-flaccid from this. Her eyes showed her confusion as she moved up and down, but was not met with my phallus. She went under the water again, flipping herself over on me. I felt a binding hold grab at my junk, and begin moving. When I felt my self at full erection, she released, and resumed her original position. “There” she said with a grin “Now we’re ready?” Her petite figure moved again, this time rubbing what she sought, I winced, pleasure returning to me. “You lasted longer than everyone else, thats why I chose you.” She increased speed, and began to moan under her speech. “Don’t think you get to slack now just because you’ve made it this far.” The waves she caused from her movement pushed at the edge of the tub, spilling water out. She kept on moving, gaining speed until she had exhausted herself, slipping on to my chest. I took over grabbing her ass with one hand, and rubbing her thin slit.

>> No.6508638

Didn't we used to get banned for this sort of thing?

>> No.6508639

>>6508636
She vibrated slightly, moaning and hanging from my neck. I kept pushing the finger, up and down her opening. She moved her mouth to my neck, shattering my pleasurable illusion of safety and reinstating the fear she once held. What she did, however, was nuzzle in to my neck, moaning loudly and continuing her ecstatic vibration. I placed my free hand on her back, bringing her closer to me, her flat chest now puffed out and erect. She pulled away momentarily, speaking again “Now, now, I won’t be the first one done, I’d be setting a bad example” She snuck back under the suds and water to attempt paizuri. She rose back up, rubbing my dick on her thigh after her failed attempt. I felt a rush of pleasure and with that, rose slightly out of the water to release on her. Her surprised face had me release even harder, showing clear results from Patchouli’s special water. It felt like a straight minute until I finished and fell back in to the water. Remilia stood up, face covered in my semen, and said “Haha, I knew no toy could best me!” I had nearly phased her out, but she then fell back on me, whilst I was still sensitive. “But now I have to finish, you’d best stick this one out, or it’ll be your head.” Her ambiguity about which head she’d have is what frightened me, however, the fear of dismemberment was far from my mind as she began to place her self on my phallus.

>> No.6508641

>>6508639
She had not taken the time to remove my milky cum off her face before she slammed on to me. Some of it fell off in to the bath tub, floating under the bubbles. The pleasure had my heart beating quickly, and I had nearly doubled over. She reached to my extended face and kissed me, forcing her tongue in to my mouth. My own release had met on my cheek and chin, as she continued on with her own pleasure, muffling her moans in my mouth. She broke away once more to nuzzle at my neck, but this time to playfully bite at it. Her fang did not break my skin this time, only pushing against it in one of the most erotic of ways. She released herself from me, and began pushing me under the water. She had moved her thighs up to my head, at which point I had figured her out. I sent my tongue in to her, deeply first, and continued what she had begun. My breath began to lessen, as I found myself drinking water and Remilia’s tasteful juices. The water had begun to overwhelm me as I began to find my stomach filling. I had to finish this fast if I wanted my breath, as I went all in to her. Her small body tightened around my head, as I felt a burst on to my submerged face. I made the devil come not once, but twice in my life time.

>> No.6508644

>>6508641
She released me from her grip, and floated on her back away, I rose up and took a deep breath, the taste of her juices still fresh on my tongue. I took the initiative to scoop her up, and embrace her, she was completely exhausted, her vampiric powers gone in the water, so was her endurance. The bath had now become discolored and filled with something other than water, as I picked her up, I moved her out of the tub and on to a fresh towel, she began regaining her abilities. “Fine job, even better that you’re all mine now. No Patchouli’s patching or drunken guard rape, no, you’ll save every drop of liquid manhood in your body for my pleasure only.” She began drying herself off, as I grabbed her towel and did it for her, groping her as I did it. Her small breasts were tender and soft, as well as the rest of her body. Although I did enjoy some of the larger breasts, these would be to my liking, despite their inability to perform paizuri. She reached down and placed her finger under my chin “Don’t think you’re going to get off anytime soon, you provide my sex when I want it.” She smiled “You’re both my concubine and slave, you can only provide sexual pleasure at my will, and with who I want.” Being a slave was better than being a dead insubordinate I presume, as I began drying between her legs. She winced slightly as the towel moved between her freshly opened lips, removing whatever I had left in that pink trench.

Sakuya appeared at the door, silently and suddenly. “Milady, it’s getting late, are you finished for tonight?

“Yes, I’m done for now, tomorrow is a new day, and maybe he’ll get used. Even a princess needs her sleep, but prepare the bed for 2, in case I get horny during the night I don’t want to have to leave my room.”

>> No.6508647

>>6508644
Sakuya muttered something about sleeping with Remilia, and said “Alright, milady, will that be all for tonight?”

“Yes, Sakuya, just make sure to keep my door locked, I don’t want anyone trying anything on my new dog”

Sakuya turned and left, and Remilia’s eyes turned to me “You should feel lucky, I haven’t had anyone sleep with me in a long time, I’ve had to actually pleasure myself sometimes, since every other toy I’ve had didn’t even last 5 minutes here.” She went to the large closet she had, and bent down, revealing her small slit again. She picked up a set of butler’s attire, and handed them to me “From now on, this will be your uniform unless you otherwise noted.” What was pecuilar was that the underwear she handed me was in fact a thin silk panties, which appeared to be hers. I didn’t want to risk being considered insubordinate, so I put them on, they were tiger print, and tight, she giggled slightly “I didn’t even think they’d fit!” She bent back down, I caught a glimpse at that tight puss again, almost pushing me out of these embarrassing undergarments. I held back, and put my pants on. Her pajamas were thin and pink, much like her snatch, however, these had small bat pattern on her bottoms. After I put my button up shirt on, I walked over to her, her small petite frame overshadowed by my own, I swept her up by her legs, and carried her in to the large bedroom. The bed was surrounded by a thin veil, and rose high in to the air. I swung my head to open the veil, and sunk in to the soft bed.

>> No.6508650

>>6508647
I placed Remilia on the side opposite of me, and slipped her under her sheets. She seemed to enjoy the treatment I had been giving her, both sexually and romantically. As I slipped under the sheets as well, she flipped over nuzzled next to me. She moved up to my neck and pushed her fang in, breaking the skin. The pain was not as bad as I expected, as all she did was drink a small amount, and then begin kissing my neck before falling asleep next to me. I began to dose off and slip in to a sleep, finally not in a pool of cum or bile, in pain or fear, but in actual realized joy and rest. The thick and warm sheets invited sleep and Remilia’s soft figure like a warm comforter on my chest. My neck warmed by the 2 holes Remilia had placed, however, the blood had ceased and I slipped again in to a sleep.

End of Chapter 4.
This is a lot longer than I remember.

>> No.6508655

could someone cap this into 1 image? or post it, if that´s already done?

>> No.6508659

>>6508650
Chapter 5
forewarning, if you like French Toast, you may want to skip this
I awoke to Remilia’s sharp nails in my back, as she stretched after the night’s rest. I survived the night, meaning I’ll probably survive the next. She closed in after her long stretch and nipped my neck, opening the wound from the previous nights. A trickle of blood slipped on to her fangs and in to her mouth. She drank out a sizable amount, but not enough to make me worry. She pulled out her fangs, licked off the leaking blood, and kissed me on the lips, my own blood fresh on her lips. The taste was peculiar, but not in any way tasteful or anything I would drink on my own. She rose up off the mattress, stretched her back, and called for Sakuya. She appeared before us instantaneously, bearing a tray of breakfast and opening the curtains to a dawning morning. For a vampire, she did not react to the sunlight as I had expected, I only presumed it was like water to her and weakened her. Sakuya opened the silver dome over the plate to reveal a well-cooked french toast, coated in maple syrup with some of the finest silverware I’d seen in my life. Before even touching the french toast, Remilia tore open my shirt and placed my hand on her shirt. It was obvious, she wanted to fuck.

>> No.6508664

>>6508655
Good luck, this is 6 chapters so far, and I plan to end at 8.
>>6508659
“Open wide, concubine.” She took a slice of the French toast soaked in syrup, and rose it to my mouth in the sloppiest of fashions. Syrup dripped on my chest and on my chin as I popped off the last button of her shirt. She bent down and licked the syrup off my chest leading to my chin, ending with a tongue thrust in to my mouth. I followed through and began to push back against her as I gripped the fork. I repeated her motion, dripping syrup on her flat chest and stomach, ending with her mouth. I dipped my tongue in to her naval, and went straight up through the bare crevice of her abdomen, ending with her mouth. It wasn’t so much eating as much as it was sensual licking off syrup. The next piece came to my mouth, more syrup this time, ending with the same lick up my body and at my mouth. I picked up the next piece when she grabbed my dick, fork in hand with a piece still attached to it. I dropped it and the piece landed squarely on my shaft. Remilia picked it up with her fang, ate it, and began licking off the syrup. I was at full erection at this point when she pushed me over and tossed 2 pieces of french toast of my dick. She took the fork and jabbed at the pieces, poking in to my balls. She fed them to me after moving them around my pubic area

>> No.6508666

>>6508664
“Taste the filth that I’m about to taste” She said as sensually as she could. She dove down on me and flipped herself. Her crotch was stained with syrup left from my chest, which only added to the sweet taste she presented. She used the fork to prod my balls as she dove on my shaft, and I dug in to her pert ass. She sat up, nearly suffocating me as she sat down on me burying me in her vampiric puss. “Eat up, this is your real breakfast” The only things that escaped me were muffled moans. As I dove in, her thighs wrapped around my neck, however, her firmly planted ass was already preventing breath. At my deepest tongue thrust, I tasted something resembling fruit as her grip became tighter and released. My dick was still covered in syrup, my pubic hair crusting. My thoughts turned to the bath which we shared last night, which in retrospect was unneeded.

>> No.6508670

>>6508666
“Well, I’m full, I’ll have Sakuya clean you up.” At the word Sakuya had once more reappeared with an item. It wasn’t a cloth or shammy, but a Tenga™ brand artifical vagina covered in warm water. Remilia stepped off the bed, now stained with syrup and her juices, and began to redress in normal attire. Sakuya placed the Tenga around my shaft and began to ‘clean’ it off. The feeling was different, but not unlike a vagina. After having to literally eat my way out of a headlock of pussy, I was susceptible to any sexual contact. Sakuya’s firm grip continued on my member, fastening and quickening. Right before Climax, Remilia gripped the head of my penis with her mouth and allowed me to finish. She swallowed, and had Sakuya take off the Tenga. I winced as it left my head, as Remilia threw me some new pants.
“Theres always room for dessert, now get dressed, we have things to do” She commanded. I was left clueless to the ambiguity of her statement, however, I put on the pants on the edge of the bed, and stood up. Remilia latched a collar around my neck, the front tag reading “Head Concubine” the reality being I was the ONLY concubine. She took me by the hand and led me out of her room in to a vast hall. We proceeded down a staircase down in to the library. The familiar room reminded me of the escapade I had with Patchouli and Koakuma, my anus clenching accordingly. Patchouli was sitting in a chair reading a large book entitled “Witch Rape and 100 Other Revenge Strategies” when she noticed us. In her monotonous voice, she spoke “Oh, you’ve seem to healed well. Are we going Remilia?”

>> No.6508674

>>6508670
“Yes, we still need some items, and considering you’ve read enough man on man porn to know what you would find erotic, you’re a major decider in what we’re buying” She said without shame. Although it wasn’t what I was expecting my job to be today, it was definitely related to it. We walked back up the large staircase to the entrance and handed me an Umbrella. I opened it and stepped outside with her, in to the morning air and the vast mansion garden. We walked the same brick walkway where I was raped by the Chinese Woman, ending at a large metal gate. It creaked open with said Chinese woman at the other side.

“Lover!” She ran towards me, Remilia extended her fist in a punching animation, which Meiling ran uterus first in to.

“Don’t touch my bitch, if you ask nicely, I’ll let you use him” Meiling writhing on the ground from the punch to the junk, we kept walking.

“If Marisa comes by, lock her in the basement with Flandre. She owes me a very important book” Patchouli said whilst walking.

The walk was sizable to the village, which in retrospect would have been quite difficult to make after my encounter with Meiling if had chosen to run. We approached the market square, more specifically a shop named “Kourindou.” We opened the door to find the shopkeeper had disappeared, and not a soul manning the counter. Sakuya began to walk to the back room as I shut the umbrella, when I heard Sakuya call her Remilia, leaving Patchouli to browse the books. I followed them to find a petite, white haired lady laying naked on a bed.

>> No.6508676

>>6508674
“My, looks like someone stole Rinnosuke’s penis” Sakuya told Remilia.

“Check him for poison Sakuya, best to not he’s not been killed” I was confused, what appeared before me was female, however, it was entirely possible this woman had been swapped from a man. Sakuya reached her fingers down between Rinnosuke’s legs, and pulled out freshly laid semen, tasting it.

“He’s clean, just got fucked hard” She announced. Remilia went around the bed and grabbed Rinnosukes face, pinching his cheek.

“Rinnosuke, you with us? His eyes seemed distant.

“Where’s my dick... she stole it” Remilia began shaking him a bet.

“Get a hold of yourself Rinnosuke, who stole your dick?” She asked again. He sat up and grabbed my junk, I just stood there, not knowing what to do. Remilia flung him back away.

“Where’s my dick? On the Witch. Wheres the Witch? With her bitch” He said, Remilia letting go.

“Rinnosuke, are you alive and able to sell us thongs and leashes?” She asked to a nearly unconscious Rinnosuke.

“Ain’t go no dick, ain’t go no style...” Remilia covered his mouth to hear only muffles.

“Sakuya, we’re going to find Marisa, and fornicate her rapidly.” Patchouli rose up from the other room.

“There are other witches you know, Patchouli, we’d just go and rape some innocent person” She protested.

“Innocent?” She dipped her fingers in to Rinnosuke and pulled out a taste. She took a taste of the mixed juices, now losing viscosity “The cum tastes like mushrooms, I know only one person who eats mushrooms constantly”

“But where is she? Whose her ‘bitch’?” She once again protested

“Since we didn’t see her on our way to the Mansion, I’d presume Alice Margatroid.”

End of Chapter 5.

>> No.6508691

>>6508676
Rinnosuke sunk back in to a sleep as Sakuya walked in to the main room. Remilia took my hand and led me out of the room with a look of disappointment on her face. Sakuya cracked open the door as she realized that they too would not be able to lock the door. She shut it abruptly and walked back to Rinnosuke’s bedroom.
“Remilia, I think it’s best I stay here, and make sure Marisa doesn’t come back.” She took a seat next to the bedside.

“If she comes back, insert an item resembling phallic manhood in to her rectum” Patchouli said sternly. She turned, opened the door, and walked in to the street. I opened up the umbrella and followed her, Remilia right behind me. With Patchouli’s slow walk, and Remilia clinging to my hand under the umbrella, the walk was considerably long. We arrived to a large home with the door kicked in at the edge of the forest. Patchouli was the first to walk in, finding hair scattered on the floor. She scrapped up some and took a smell of it, wrenching back at the stench. A small doll began to climb up Patchouli’s dress and wedge itself between her breasts. It’s small hand extended to the back room, where a small trail of liquid led. Patchouli followed it, pushing open a door, and finding on the floor a small blond girl, being penetrated by a possessed dildo. She looked exhausted and far away, somewhat like Rinnosuke. Patchouli reached down and took the phallus out of her, her entire body slipped back.

“Get her on the bed” Remilia tugged at me. I approached the shambled girl, scooped her up, and placed her on the bed, her excessive juices dripped on my arm. Patchouli approached her, with the doll climbing out of her shirt. Patchouli took the dildo and inspected it, whilst it attempted to writhe from her hand like a snake.

>> No.6508698

>>6508691
Forgot to mention, this is chapter 6
“This is definitely done by my book. By proxy, Marisa did this.” She looked down at Alice. “Shanghai, where is she?” She asked the small doll. It once again pointed to the other room, and went back to tending to Alice. We entered the main room and looked on the couch, a slothful young lady was laying lazily with her dress pulled up, exposing her freshly-shaven pubic area. Patchouli walked over to the door, and shut it as gently as she could and began to undress. I feared for my anus for what this meant, luckily she walked over to Marisa and placed the damp toy in to Marisa, she shook slightly as it entered and began waking up. Patchouli sat down on it as well, pushing it farther in to the both of them, knocking Marisa awake. In her daze, Marisa tried to push Patchouli off, but was only granted a hard thrust and Patchouli shoving her in to the couch. Patchouli stopped momentarily to inspect the stunned Marisa.

“Looks like the dicks on the other side, isn’t it Marisa?” She said confidently. “Now tell me, wheres my book? And wheres Rinnosuke’s dick?”

“Well, I have one, but I lost the other.” She managed out. “We were hoping you’d help us with the latter”

“Help? After you broke in, molested me, and took my book?” She protested. “You’re lucky I don’t have Remilia have the concubine fuck you in to stupor.” She, of course, was referring to me, however, Remilia’s grip tightened on my hand.

“Hey, don’t drag my whore in to this, I’m the only one who gets to sell his dick” Remilia retorted
“This is your problem, you deal with it with your dick.”

>> No.6508700

>>6508698
She pointed to the still vibrating magic cock lying on the couch. Patchouli picked it up, and replaced it in Marisa, who was still in a bit of a daze from her rude awakening. Patchouli began to massage Marisa’s breast with one hand, and push a finger in to her open mouth with her second. The mystic shaft automated itself with no need for guidance. Remilia tugged again at my sleeve. “Well, they’re having fun, why aren’t we?” She reddened in the face from embarrassment. Truth be told, watching a rapist get raped is one of the most erotic things I’d ever seen, and had already hardened at the sight. Remilia unzipped my pants to the sight of an erection popping out of the opening. What worried me was that she was not in direct sunlight or under water, and had full vampiric power which could tear my arms clean off in passion. My thoughts were drowned out as a tight ring formed around the head of my penis, suckling the blood-fueled flesh. I felt my legs giving in, however, there was no room on the couch. Remilia took my penis down as far as she could, pulling off to gasp for air. I picked her up by her armpits and took her to the couch. I positioned myself back to back with patchouli, who had fashioned a makeshift strap-on with the elemental erection. She continued where she had left off, attempting to take it in deeper each breath. At her deepest thrust, I lost my composure, and finished down her throat. She pulled it out quick enough to catch her breath and receive a small shower on her face and hair. Patchouli’s back stiffened and shudder momentarily, leaving a large wet spot on the couch. Remilia coughed up bit of white and took deep breaths.

>> No.6508701

>>6508700
“Well, I’m satisfied with these results” Patchouli leaning against me.

“I’m... not...” Remilia managed between her coughs. I patted her head to comfort her, but she pushed me in to Patchouli. “No dog of mine is going to get all of the pleasure.” She turned around and told me to undress her, beginning with her dress. I slipped her out of her thin undergarments, tossing them to the side. Patchouli as well as turned around, and grabbed hold of my dick, guiding it between Remilia’s slit. Her soft chest on my back felt softer than any pillow I’d sat against, and her soft hands mixed with Remilia’s drenched vagina left me locked in ecstasy. With Patchouli’s guide, I pushed in to Remilia, who still had trouble breathing. I grasped her and pushed deeper in, with her small body tightening every inch. Patchouli had reached around again and had begun fondling both Remilia and I. Remilia placed her small hands on my hips and began to push herself, leaving my hands free. I took my sweet revenge on Patchouli, forcing my own fingers up her slender ass. She gripped my balls in an effort to loosen my fingers, but to no avail, as this was the only way to prevent her from using the same method on me again. Remilia let out a deep moan, which increased in volume and pitch, until she finally dropped her weight on me and silenced. I felt her tighten and push off, leaving a sticky mess on me and the couch. Patchouli was still holding on to my sack as I pulled my fingers out of her tight anus. I turned around, placed my shaft between Patchouli’s 2 balloons and finished for a second time. Remilia gripped her small arms around my waist, and pulled me back down. Marisa had long since fallen back in to a sex-exhausted coma not much different from my own. Patchouli fell back on to her and fell asleep. Remilia stood up from the couch and pulled at my collar.

>> No.6508704

>>6508701
“What? You thought you were done?” I sat flaccid on the couch, with Remilia standing before me covered in sweat and semen. “Lick me clean, and we’ll get going.” She tugged my collar towards her, as I licked her forehead clean of my own semen, swapping a kiss on the way down. Honestly, it was not as disgusting as I thought it would be, although Remilia enjoyed it much more than I did. After her face was clear of any foreign liquid, I reached towards my schlong, preparing to zip my pants up. She pulled me by the collar, cutting my circulation off and pulling me to the floor. “Come, we’ve got work to do” she pulled me along the floor, her strength showing itself. She drug me in to the kitchen and let go of my collar, letting me fall to the floor. I regained my balance, stood up, and rubbed my now sore neck.

>> No.6508706

>>6508704
“I’d like a creme dick with chocolate, you can cook right?” She asked. As rude as I may have thought it to go through someones fridge after they were raped, I could not deny Remilia’s wishes for risk of having my bones crushed and organs eviscerated. I opened the refrigerator, and found the necessary ingredients, pulling them from their placements. I placed my dick in a bowl, and took a large scoop of ice cream. I dropped it in the bowl, nearly freezing my member, however, I persevered and drizzled chocolate syrup on top. Remilia looked upon it with a great appetite, but I needed a finishing touch; whip cream. I took a large glob to my near-frozen schlong, and presented it to Mistress Remilia. She did not use a spoon, opting to tongue up some of the melting ice cream instead. The freezing shrinkage was not only embarrassing, but painful as well, as I could no longer feel my shaft. She finally hit the sweet spot, both literally and figuratively, as she began to lick off the excess whip cream from the tip-downwards. Although I could not feel it, I could see my now-erect penis. Remilia continued her treat until she had finished off all of the real food, and moved on to what she considered the real treat. My metaphorical icicle felt as if it was thrust in to an oven, as Remilia reared back, holding her head.

>> No.6508707

>>6508706
“Nuuhn, brain freeze from dick...” She managed through her pain, waiting before she attempted again. She warmed back the feeling in my penis, as well as the feeling of climax. She pulled off and pointed my finish in to the bowl, along with the leftover liquid from the make-shift aphrodisiac. She took the bowl, and slammed it down with little hesitation. She took a second to regain her taste and breath before gripping me around the waist.
“Thanks for the meal!” She said appreciatively, hugging me at the waist. While dragging me, my pants had been pulled off and left in the hallway. With us both staunchly naked, I picked her up, and carried her in to the main room. Patchouli had fallen asleep in Marisa’s rack, and Shanghai tending to Alice, I sat on a large armchair and nuzzled Remilia, both of us exhausted from the orgy. At some point, I felt and heard her snores, prompting me to do the same. I slipped in to a snooze between Remilia’s nude body and the warm armchair.

End of Story for now.

>> No.6508716

>>6508626
Post it.

>> No.6508724

>>6508716
Give me 5 minutes, that story was a lot of captchas.

After EroRemi I'm writing a story about Meido, Captchatan, and rape.

>> No.6508758

>>6508724
Alright, genderswap Marisa time.

Times were quiet in the Forest of Magic. The fairies ‘war’ had ceased and Marisa lounged around in her library, stolen books visible from the large window.
“Whelp, I hope I at least got something interesting this time, last haul only had more shitty danmaku” She complained. She dug through her last batch from the night before, when she found Patchouli, Koakuma, and a strange man passed out in their own love. She quickly pulled a stained tome from the burlap sac stuffed with book, and began flipping through it.
“Ho ho ho, Sex magic! Never thought I’d get my hands on this one!” She exclaimed as she flipped through the stained pages. She stopped abruptly at a page that read ‘Genital Theft’, 2 of her favorite words. The passage she read described a spell that would swap the genitals of the victim with those of the caster, as well as gender. “Man, but everyone’s junk looks the sa...” She stopped abrubtly, remembering the one person who she knew that had something a bit different. She grabbed the book, and immediately left her home, heading towards the human village.

Times were quiet in Kourindou. The monotony of watching the shop for customers took an unusual toll on Rinnosuke, who read away the days with books he received from the outside world. He had remained fairly distant about the book he had recently picked up, finding better entertainment looking out the window. A blonde woman approached the shop, nearly breaking the door as she tore in the door.
“KOURIN! Whatcha doin!?” Marisa shouted, locking the door behind her.
“Nothing, and why did you lock my door? Other people shop here you know” He bitterly replied, knowing his lie was not well received.

>> No.6508762

>>6508758
“No reason.” Marisa smirked. “Would you be against the idea of being a woman?”

“Why do you ask?” Growing suspicious of her motives.

“Check out this book! It’s got tons of cool things in here” Changing the subject. “Especially this line, Gefðu mér Dick!”
The room filled with a red glow, as Rinnosuke’s chest inflated, breaking his shirt, and pants loosening. Marisa’s chest did not change however, but her dress rose from a newly made bulge in her bloomers.

“Wh...What the hell!” Rinnosuke’s voice much higher than normal. “Why do I have breasts!”

Marisa recoiled, stunned “Holy shit! Thank you Patchy!” she tore through her dress and bloomers, revealing an erect dick. Rinnosuke backed against his chair, fearful of what Marisa wanted to do.

“Marisa! Why did you make me a woman! What are you going to do!?” Rinnosuke’s voice cracked, the fast pace of the events offset his ability to think and caused him to sit down.

“C’mon Rinnosuke, I’m bored, you’re bored, lets fuck” Her dick in hand, fell to the floor and tore off Rinnosuke’s shoes, revealing a perfectly formed foot, delicious in size and smell. Marisa licked between the toes, massaging them with her tongue. She placed her dick in the center of his sole, and began to thrust.

>> No.6508764

>>6508762
“This... is perverted Marisa!” Rinnosuke began to feel the spell take hold in his vagina, as Marisa thrust her dick on to his bare feet. “Why do you like my feet so much!”

“Damn it Rinnosuke, Why can’t you enjoy this as much as I am?!” Her anger getting the best of her. She pushed him against the wall, and began to force harder. His hand had moved down to his slit and began pumping, Marisa still preoccupied with his feet. “Fuck, gonna cum Rinnosuke!” She broke away from his foot and grabbed his hair, forcing her cock to his face. She let loose a load on his embarrassed face, covering it in alabaster semen. She fell back, getting her bearing back after her passion-fueled adrenaline rape, not noticing Rinnosuke’s slutty expression. He took a taste of it, slowly at first, but then accepted Marisa’s gift as it dissolved off his chin, falling on his ripped shirt.

“You aren’t going to finish me off too? Some friend you are!” He suddenly regret those words, as Marisa sprung up, revealing a vial of purple liquid.

“That book also had a recipe for what was written as ‘Potion of Love’ and I had just the ingredients to make it!” Rinnosuke’s eyes grew large, removing his fingers from his newfound orifice, and prepared to be raped by The Witch of Love.

>> No.6508769

>>6508764
Marisa uncorked the vial and approached Rinnosuke, who dealt with the situation much like a child to medicine. He locked his thin, feminine jaw in place, whilst trying to defend himself from Marisa’s sexual assault.

“Jeez, fine, Rinnosuke” She protested “If you don’t want to get fucked, thats fine” She grabbed a small jar off one of the shelves. Rinnosuke sat on his chair, watching Marisa carefully, waiting for her to try again. She approached him again with the jar in hand. “If you’re not going to drink my elixir, I’ll just have to force it in you!” She took a hard grip of his nose, suffocating him. He hesitantly opened his mouth to breath, when Marisa poured the liquid in his throat mixed with the sake from the jar. He tried to spit it out at first, but Marisa was now holding his jaw clenched. He had lost, he swallowed the now pinkish-liquor, and collapsed on to Marisa. She confused this as lust, and swept Rinnosuke off the chair, carrying him to the bedroom.
She tossed him on the small bed, and began to remove whatever was still attached to him. The elixir was taking clear effect on Rinnosuke, revitalizing him, however, he seemed detached from reality. As Marisa positioned herself over him, she noticed the lifelessness in Rinnosuke.

“Koooourin” She complained “Move or make a cute face or somethin’, it’s like fucking a dakimakura.” She plunged in, carefree of Rinnosuke’s response, and pumped for a solid minute before he moved.

>> No.6508772

>>6508769
“Marisa! What the hell is that!” He pointed to an empty edge of the room. Marisa looked over whilst still assaulting Rinnosuke’s womb, but saw nothing.

“Rinnosuke, don’t distract me, one mistake and I could Master Spark in you!” Rinnosuke, now nearly hysterical, attempted to disconnect from Marisa. Getting annoyed, she pinned him to the bed. He stared off in to space, his only interaction with Marisa being the slight moans that escaped him. Her thrusts intensified, and Rinnosuke’s muscles tightened up, and finally ceased as she pulled out of him and came, covering a majority of his chest. He unknowingly finished as well, soaking the bedsheets as he continued to disconnect from reality.

“Jeez, Kourin, what the hell are you getting worked up about?”

“Marisa, Marisa, Ma, Risa” He repeated. “Whats the color of love?”

“This” She pulled her half-flacid dick and rubbed what remained of her semen on Rinnosuke’s face. “You’re obviously reacting badly to the Psilocybin mushroom in the mix, maybe 4 grams was a bit much” She left the room momentarily, allowing Rinnosuke to attempt to escape. In his mind, he saw the bed as a floating island above vast clouds. He rolled on to his stomach to wipe off Marisa’s mess. Marisa returned, rope in hand, to a Rinnosuke pushing his breasts and stomach in to the sheets, ass arched in the air. She stood at attention, and quickly bound his legs to the edge of the bed. Rinnosuke began attempting to swim away from her, attempting to paddle through the sheets. Marisa gripped his arms, and tied them behind his back. Marisa approached his risen ass, and placed her once again erect dick between the two pert lumps. She attempted to force her way in, which was painful for both Rinnosuke and Marisa. She left once more, leaving Rinnosuke to flail about on the sheets wet with sweat and cum.

>> No.6508773

>>6508772
Marisa scoured the store for any type of lubrication, but to no avail. As a last resort, she checked Rinnosuke’s refrigerator, looking through it’s contents, and discovered the only thing that would work; Grape Jelly. She shut the door in excitement, hearing a muffled “I’m the strongest” come from the upper compartment. She returned to the bedroom in which Rinnosuke had wore himself out from his delusion-fueled thrashing. She unscrewed the lid dipped a finger in, and pushed it in to Rinnosuke’s ass. He squealed as her fingers clawed in, caked in jelly. “Well, it’s better than nothing I suppose” She announced, as she placed the jar over her phallus, swishing and mixing the condiment about. She pulled her lubricated dick from the jar and placed it on his ass, preparing to retry her failed attempt. She pushed in with relative ease, however, Rinnosuke began to push against her in an attempt to remove it.

“Take it out!” He shouted. “Take it easier!”

“Really? And I thought the jelly would help” She continued her thrusts, placing slight tastes on her fingers and teasing Rinnosuke’s mouth with them. Rinnosuke’s ass tightened as Marisa paused at the deepest point of her thrusts, shooting a mix of semen and jelly in to his ass. She took a firm grip of it, and slammed in, finishing herself off. Rinnosuke yelped as she pulled out of him, and unbound him from the ropes. He began to regain his sense of place, as he smelled the bed covered in sweat and jelly. The room once again filled with a red glow as Marisa’s dick rescinded in to her, and was replaced by a slit with a thin blonde patch on it. “Damn Kourin! We’ll have to do this again sometime” She said enthusiastically, but to no response. She poked at him, and flipped him over. To her surprise, he was still a woman.

>> No.6508777

>>6508773
“Wh... wheres my dick?” He asked in a daze. Marisa could not answer, as she had regained her parts, but Rinnosuke had not.

“Uh, I’m going to have to consult with Patchy on this one...” She grabbed a spare dress off a rack, as hers were ripped and stained. “Worst case scenario, I rape you again” she hesitated, redressing in the doorway. Before unlocking the door, she turned back.

“Best case scenario; I rape you again”

End of part 1.

>> No.6508782

>>6508777
Part 2

Rinnosuke laid on the bed, still perplexed with the lack of his genital return. Marisa, too, was dumbfounded for the spell’s effects only effecting herself. Rinnosuke was still under the effect of the mushroom elixir, however, not as heavily as he was during coitus. His head was clouded and body writhed in the excess of love and filth when Marisa spoke up.

“Look, I’ll go talk to Patchy, she’ll know how to fix this, you stay here and rest up, and shower too, you smell like my dick, well, your dick” She turned and left the room. Rinnosuke tried to watch her and assure that she didn’t take anything from the store, however, he could not move from the dicking he received and gave up shortly. Marisa walked the store selecting the items she needed, liquor, aphrodisiacs, and the wide assortment of phallic tools Rinnosuke kept around. She grabbed a few bottles and penile-shaped objects, as well as the Kama Sutra tome, stuffing them in her new set of clothes, and unlocked the door. Upon opening the door, she realized she did not have the ability to lock the door, which presented a new conundrum. However, like her previous escapades, she said “Fuck it” and walked out anyways, without a care in the world. At first she considered finding Patchouli, however, the young man she deceived would not be happy with her, especially after the brutal rape by Mei-Ling. She chose the only other wizard who would be able to help; Alice Margatroid.

>> No.6508785

>>6508782
Although she had not been on good terms with Alice after the use of one of her dolls to shave her pubic hair, she could not bear going to Patchouli, who would undoubtedly demand for the Kama Sutra tome back. She chose the former, and began her way to Alice’s house to discuss with her, among other things, how to restore Rinnosuke’s dick. The path to her home was rather short, however, the fact that she was carrying booze and dildos made for an unneeded burden. “Rinnsouke owes me one, getting him his dick back.” She mumbled “This is worth at least all the things I stole, excluding his dick.” She cracked open the Kama Sutra tome until she arrived at Alice’s home at the edge of the Forest of Magic. Like the door to Kourindou, she did not care for locks or subtlety, prompting her near-destruction of the doorway.

“Hey-yo Alice! I’m gettin’ hairy, wheres Shanghai?!” She shouted. A shifting came from the workshop

>> No.6508786

>>6508785
“OH GOD DAMN IT!” A voice shouted “NO, YOU STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM SHANGHAI.” The stairs began to slam, as Marisa hid around the corner. The second she heard the landing drop Marisa took a strong backhand to the stairs, which collided with the face of a young girl. She fell to the foot of the steps unconscious from the smack, as Marisa also turned the corner. She felt remissive that now Alice would be much more pissed once she woke up, so she began tying her up with the strings she used for her dolls, which were durable and numerous. Upon closer inspection, she noticed that Alice was not wearing any undergarments, and had strapped a vibrator to her clitoris. Marisa took out the Kama Sutra tome and began to shift through the pages.

“Penis, penis...” she repeated, as she flipped through the pages, however, a small doll interrupted her reading. It was a doll dressed in light-blue with a red ribbon tied around her hair.

>> No.6508788

wwwwwwwwwwwwww

>> No.6508789

>>6508785
“Shanghai!” She gleefully yelled “Get over here!” She scooped up the defenseless doll, and brought her to her face. “I need you to do me a favor, remember what I had you do last time?” The doll nodded, and took out the razor Alice equipped her with. She dropped her dress and allowed Shanghai to nick away at her pubic area. The thin razor took down the bushel of hair she had grown, and left nothing but a well-shaven area. She rubbed her crotch, and stated “Fuck yeah, Shanghai, you always do the best shave, too bad Alice doesn’t use you more often.” Upon saying that, she thought about what she said, and lifted up Alice’s skirt. “Shit! It’s like a jungle down here!” She exclaimed as she rubbed the soft tussels of hair that surronded Alice’s vagina. “Shanghai, mind doing this one for Alice? She really needs it, I don’t care if she hasn’t fucked since god knows when, theres a point she needs to cut it” Shanghai obliged, whipping at the plentiful hair around her vagina. Her autonomous hair-cutting ability was precise and swift, leaving nothing but a minuscule stubble. Shanghai stopped, finished with Alice’s lawn mowing, and turned back to Marisa. She flipped Alice’s skirt and aired out the large excess of hair that fell from her pubic region, and began to rub her smooth crotch. While rubbing, an idea occurred to her.

>> No.6508791

>>6508789
“Alice, hey, Alice” She moved slightly “Alice, I found a tasty dick for you” Alice’s eyes sprung open, and gazed around. Marisa grabbed the magic dildo and placed it in her skirt, Shanghai still attached. It began to push open Alice’s disused opening, and penetrate the dry and dull hole. She winced at the dry pressure, and attempted to break her bonds, but to no avail. Marisa gripped the base of the dildo and removed it, allowing Alice to think straight.

“Marisa! You fucking bitch I’ll tear out your ovaries and put them in Shanghai if you ever break in to my house again!” She screamed. Marisa slammed the magic cock back in to her dry pussy as deep as it could, Alice screamed at both the pain and pleasure, and Marisa removed the dildo once more. “God damn it why are you doing this?! You want my fucking books? Take them, fuck it, you punch me in the face and rape me I don’t give a fuck anymore”

“Well, I did shave you too, Jungle-bitch.” She scowled, preparing the now-vibrating magic dick, which Alice winced towards.

“For what? So you could rape me without hair in the way?” Marisa moved the Magic dick towards her pained orifice. “Please don’t! At least lubricate it if you do that!”

>> No.6508794

>>6508791
“I’ll shove this back in unless you help me with something” She prepared the mystic phallus for insertion when “I need you to help me find a dick, although, in retrospect you’re the worst person to ask”

“What makes you think I can help you? Can’t you find enough dicks, you fucking slut?”
Marisa chucked the Dildo at Alice’s face, nailing her in the eye.

“Because, I stole it from Rinnosuke, and then promptly lost it, he doesn’t have a dick at the moment”

“You fucking lost it?” Alice said, recovering from the dildo to the eye. “Fine, I’ll help you get the dick, but I get to fuck him once we find it.”

“That reminds me” Marisa brought out her book again “I stole this from Patchouli, it lists quite a sum of sex magic, I thought you’d be interested” Alice’s eyes lit up, the words ‘sex magic’ resonating in her ears. “It’s got this one spell, basically makes your junk a swirling black hole that fucks everything”

“Like you” Her rude remark caused Marisa to begin reading “That was a jo...”

“hóra hóra svarthol tík. Taktu 500 Tittlingur!” Marisa finished reading, and the room began to glow red once more. Alice wrenched back, her genitals dripping wet and her back arching. She began to pant with heavy breath, writhing around on the floor. She managed to grab the possessed manhood with her mouth and hand it to Marisa, although it had attempted to jump down her throat at the time.

“So, hows it feel?” Marisa grinned, knowing she held the only sort of pleasure for Alice.

>> No.6508798

>>6508794
“Nnh, fuck, cocks, now, me” Is all she could manage, or a variation involving coitus.

“Well, I’m really tired, so you have fun, I’m going to go pass out for a minute” Marisa stood up and began to walk away, dick in hand. Alice rose to her knees, her feet bound, and hopped after Marisa in attempt to snatch the spellbound shaft from here. She was begging like a dog, in great desperation and in sex-driven pants.
“Alice, fuck, now, please” She managed again.
“You want the boner? You want it? Go get it!” She threw it down the hall, and Alice hopped after it in heavy breathes and leaps.
“I’m borrowing your couch by the way” as she slumped down on the couch. She had grown tired of a life of constant rape of others, and needed to rest. She heard Alice mount the enchanted pecker in a shout of ecstasy and glee. She began to fall asleep as she heard Alice finish, on the floor to be exact. She scratched at the stubble left by Shanghai’s razor and passed out after her long day of rape.

End of Story, picks up at Chapter 6 of the other.

>> No.6508805

Wait, is Marisa a boy when she magisteals Rinnosuke's gender, or just a futa?

It mentions her chest doesn't change but if she was flatchested that doesn't matter.

>> No.6508824

Mediafire link for this?

>> No.6508830
File: 910 KB, 584x800, 1287367153812.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6508805
She swaps Genders with Rinnosuke, so technically she is male, however, Rinnosuke doesn't revert back to male because of Wait for chapter 7!

>> No.6508832

>>6508824
I don't understand what you're asking.

>> No.6508846

>>6508676
>“He’s clean, just got fucked hard”

That is not something anyone would ever say ever.

Which is why I think it's fucking hilarious.

>> No.6508850
File: 364 KB, 700x990, 1258319944378.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This thread

>> No.6508855

>>6508832
I mean, post this as a text document somewhere it can be downloaded.

>> No.6508856

>>6508846
No one I hope would coat their partners wang in syrup and give a french toast fellatio, or cover it in chocolate and ice-cream and get brain freeze from it.

I mean, you can fap to this. But really, it's more or less me making sex humorous.

>> No.6508858

>>6508855
Let me just take them off my Google docs and send you a mediafire, last time I sent the link, someone sat on one of the stories for a week. I really don't want to have police contact me over a story where you fuck a 2d girl because someone died fapping to it.

>> No.6508862

>>6508856
Oh, I would be quite open to that.

>> No.6508873

>>6508855
http://www.mediafire.com/?04k37m5by9u7qm2

Alright, there.

>> No.6508880

>>6508873
How about a link for all the Remi?

>> No.6508887

>>6508880
It's not finished unfortunately, but I promise I'll finish it at some point.

Also, I forgot to take all of my notes out of the stories, so have fun with those.

>> No.6508958

>>6508887
>NOTE: MORE CHARACTERS, ADD SAKUYA IN TO MIX SINCE SHE WON’T BE GETTING A DICKING PROBABLY.

you son of a bitch

>> No.6508970

>>6508958
Haha, I forgot about that one, I did give her the handjob part after french toast fellatio, but I guess that isn't enough?

Fine, I'll see if I can fit her in to 8.

>> No.6509058 [SPOILER] 
File: 472 KB, 1350x1136, 6015c2020b892754c4c3c44e65d6ac81[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

why is it all about Remilia? Please tell me it ends like this.

>> No.6509155 [SPOILER] 
File: 947 KB, 800x1024, 31650fc903005f55a72edb0f687331ee[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6509058
superior ending

>> No.6509192

>>6506765
He is a weak sense of english? Buwha?

>> No.6509331

Well, a bump before I sleep is nice, I didn't post all of this to see it 404 within a few hours.

>> No.6509338

>>6509155
>>6509058
Can't we do both?

>> No.6509342

>>6509338
I'll consider it.

>> No.6509369

Great 'pasta there. Have a bump.

>> No.6509379

Needs more dicks and less men

>> No.6509384

>>6509379
>more dicks
>less men
thats contradicktory.

>> No.6509387

>>6509384
Funny, but untrue.

Futa.

>> No.6509390

>>6509387
I know, but I couldn't pass up the pun

>> No.6509406

>>6509390
Well, can't fault you for that.

>> No.6509412

>>6509406
Im surprised no one noticed the other pun in that sentence.

>> No.6509433 [SPOILER] 
File: 1.21 MB, 1680x1050, c2586deb92b9e8bf2e7f91bc564f6107[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

on a sidenote why isn't this daily dose anymore?

>> No.6509437

>>6509412
I...actually don't follow.

>> No.6509440

>>6509433
Because we like it, and we don't need to be spammed into liking it, like the current anime flavor of the month.

>> No.6509445

>>6509433
If not, thank god. That censoring just kills it.

>> No.6511301

Hoorah, this thread didn't 404 while I slept, I guess that means I'm posting up that story now.

>> No.6511304

I awoke to Remilia taking a new snack from my neck. My eyes creaked open, Patchouli had already woken and tied Marisa’s arms and legs. My hand came up to rub the back of Remilia’s head as she nursed off my blood. She pulled off of my neck and kissed me with blood tinged teeth, with the taste of my own blood fresh on her lips. I realized that everyone on the room had completely disregarded clothing, however, I felt no inclination to point this out. Shanghai walked in to the room and began to climb up Patchouli’s leg. She had managed to clasp on to Patchouli’s breasts and pointed back to Alice’s room. A figure appeared in the doorway dressed in a transparent gown. She seemed to shake when she took a step, clearly sore. She sat down on the couch next to Marisa’s bound, unconscious body. It was then Patchouli picked up her dress and made herself decent, which reminded me that both Remilia, Marisa, and I were still naked. Remilia climbed off of my lap and grabbed her dress and got dressed as well. I went to the kitchen and grabbed my pants, however, I heard a voice bark

“While you’re in there, make some tea” Remilias dry voice rasped. It was dark outside by now, reflecting our long sleep. I slipped on my clothes and found some pre-made tea in a pitcher not far from the bowl stained with cream, chocolate, and cum. I poured it in to 3 small cups and brought the tray out to the group. Although Marisa had began regaining consciousness, I could not pull my eyes away from the dark bruise on Alice’s face. I returned to my spot on the chair, where Remilia climbed back on top of my lap. Alice began to speak after taking a brisk drink from the tea.

>> No.6511307

>>6511304
“Well, I suppose you’re here for this rapist?” She grabbed Alice by the cheek and gave her a hard shake.

“Precisely, she broke in to the Mansion and stole yet another book, however, this one is much too experimental for someone so brash.” Patchouli took hold of Marisa’s other cheek and gave her a hard shake as well, Marisa only slightly moving from it.

“We also have to find Rinnosuke’s dick, and figured she would be the best to ask” Remilia sprawled herself on my lap, as if I were her personal seat. “You wouldn’t happen to know anything about it would you?”

“Actually, she did mention that after she slapped me” She reached up to the bruise on her face, and winced at the touch.

“Where did she put the book she brought? It’s the key to finding his misplaced penis.” She spoke with little emotion. Shanghai fell out of her dress and ran to the staircase, dragging a heavy book with her. Patchouli reached down and picked it up, flipping through the pages. “Although I haven’t read anything about losing genitals, I can make an antidote to the spells. There is, however, a rare ingredient.” She flipped through the pages. “I have everything except a vial of fresh semen.” She glared to me. “But I know where to find some”

>> No.6511309

>>6511307
“Damn it Patchy, I told you, he’s my whore” She barked. “But, if this is the only way I’m going to get him in a leather thong, I guess we’re going to have to milk him.” She flipped around and looked me in the eye. She seemed somewhat excited by the concept of having an exhibition of sexual prowess in front of the 3 magicians. She began straddling me, grinding in to my pants. Alice had left for the kitchen, when I heard her shout

“OH WHAT THE HELL DID SOMEONE CUM IN A BOWL?” Remilia smirked and looked at me, my own face trying to hide my embarrassment. She reached to the top of my shirt and began to unbutton my shirt, Alice returning from the kitchen. She brought out a box labeled “Zun-star Beer,” pulling a frosty can from it. She handed one to Patchy, and popped the top on her own. Marisa was left out from the drinking, still bound on the couch, woke up at the sound of the beer.

“Hey, still tied up here, and why is the couch damp?” She asked. She shifted from her semi-laying position to an upright one, having trouble balancing from the bondage. Alice looked down at Shanghai, who gave a nod and popped out of Patchouli’s shirt. She undid the knots keeping Marisa kept, and quickly returned to Patchouli’s bosom. Remilia toyed with my nipples, careful not to tear them off this time. Marisa got dressed quickly and grabbed a beer, opening and slamming it down, before beginning her commentation on our exhibition.

>> No.6511315

>>6511309
“Woo! Ride ‘em Remilia!” She shouted. Remilia reached down for the armchair’s lever, dropping us both to a horizontal position. Her small ass dangled in the air before Marisa began shouting again. “Hey, Remilia, we can see your panties!” She once again interrupted. I slipped my hand down her dress and began pulling them down, as Remilia began to unzip me. After removing her undergarments, I threw them with great force at Marisa, whilst Remilia pulled at my pants, nearly ripping the cloth. After removing them, leaving me completely naked, I noticed how the 3 women were watching me, getting their drank on while observing Remilia and I’s escapades. Remilia had already began fondling my balls and working the shaft when Patchouli slammed down her beer and handed Remilia the empty can.

“Use this to contain the ingredients” She slurred, the alcohol taking effect. She reached in and grabbed another beer, dropping back on the couch. Remilia’s grip tightened, and speed increased, I felt myself getting closer to climax, and picked up the can. She grabbed it and aimed my penis in to it with her last stroke. Although I had filled nearly a third of the can, Patchouli, once again slurred out “Thatsh not enough, you may need to fuck him.” Remilia looked back at the now shit-faced Patchouli and buzzed ladies, thinking the situation over. The door began to open, and 2 silver haired ladies walked in. Rinnosuke took a quick glare at the tipsy Marisa, as well as the commotion on the chair. Sakuya moved over to Remilia and placed her hand on her head.

>> No.6511320

>>6511315
“Mistress, you left Kourindou several hours ago, in that time Rinnosuke regained consciousness and managed himself to his feet, and managed his way here.”

“I came for what’s mine, Marisa.” He said sternly.

“Don’t worry ‘bout it” Patchouli offered Rinnosuke and Sakuya a beer “I’m havin’ thish gent cum in a can so we can get you your dick back”

“Just so long as I get it back, I don’t care what you do.” He took the beer and opened it, Sakuya refused hers.

“Uh, Sakuya, I may need some help with this one” She poked at Sakuya’s groin. She began to undress from her maid outfit and move on to the chair. Remilia moved herself on to my chest, leaving a small trail from her excitement. Sakuya began straddling me, with a cheer from the crowd of women. Her breasts were much smaller than I thought, rivaling Remilia’s in size, however, Remilia grasped a hold of them and began to fondle her. I felt my still sensitive self push in to Sakuya, and Remilia bending her sweet vulva in to my face. I buried myself in her small ass and attempted to thrust on Sakuya, who had already began to move on her own. Remilia began gasping as I pierced in to her with my tongue, sharing a kiss with a bending Sakuya.

“Fuck yeah, Girl on Girl is the shit!” A now drunk Marisa shouted. The sound was nearly drowned out over Remilia’s squeals muffled in to Sakuya’s moans, the both of them now moving in unison. I felt a sweet taste flow in to my mouth as I heard Remilia grasp hold of Sakuya’s thighs and let out a high-pitched moan. She rolled off of me and began breathing heavily, with Sakuya still pushing up and down.

>> No.6511327

>>6511320
“Remilia’s down for the count!” Alice began to shout, clearly drunk as well. Sakuya began to increase her speed and drop down harder than before. I felt a jolt of energy come over me, as I reached for the can. However, before I could finish, Sakuya pulled off and spun around, shaking violently. I heard a small splash on the table and heard Alice shout “Don’t cum on my beer damn it!” Remilia’s small hand extended and began to feel up the slick shaft. I sat up and aimed myself in to the can as Remilia helped me shoot out the remaining amount for the potion. The three of us fell back, exhausted. Patchouli stumbled over to the can now filled with a mix of beer and cum and fell back to the couch. She took out the book and flipped to the page that detailed the potion, and began pouring the can in to a vial filled halfway with green liquid. She capped the vial as the green liquid began to bubble and glow. She passed the vial off to Rinnosuke, who uncapped it and slammed it down faster than Patchouli had drank her beers. His chest deflated and pants tightened as joy fell over him.

“Well! I feel good now, but please, if you want to rape me, just ask” He told Marisa. “I’d best get back to Kourindou and hold down the shop, now what was it you wanted?” An exhausted Remilia rolled over, nearly fainting from her fatigue.

“I was thinking, something along the lines of, thongs.” She managed, pointing to Patchouli.

>> No.6511331

>>6511327
“Oh yeah, thatsh what we were getting, we need shome lingerie, and whatever the hell that shtuff man whoresh ushe to shmell good.” Her throat tightened as she grabbed my nearby shirt, vomiting the liquor in to it. “Oh, and a new shirt now” She passed out on the couch as Marisa sipped at her beer. Alice began snoring in her bulky chair with beer in hand, with Rinnosuke sneaking out the front with his. I too began to fade on the lofty armchair with Remilia and Sakuya sleeping on my chest. Marisa spoke up before heading to the master bedroom.

“Hey, you’re pretty good at being this vampire’s whore, let me know if you’re free sometime, I know a shrine maiden who’d just love you as a donation” as she passed out in the doorway, spilling beer on the wood floor. I scooped up Remilia’s tired body and moved it up to a more comfortable position, with her taking a bite in to my neck once more. My wounds had begun to leave a permanent mark from her fangs as she sipped up the blood. She began to snore shortly after with blood-tinged teeth, with my own exhaustion catching up with me as I slipped in to my dream.

End of Chapter 7

>> No.6511360

>>6511331
I think you might just be my favourite tripfag ever.

>> No.6511366

>>6511331
Needs more domination.

>>6511360
I wouldn't go that far.

>> No.6511376

>>6511366
Domination? What do you think the Flan chapter is going to be about?

There will be fucking

>> No.6511384

>>6511376
>>6511376
Probably innocent domination, where she overpowers you physically and uses you like a warm-blooded dildo with no regard to your safety.

But I want domination.

>> No.6511395

>>6511384
I'll see what I can do

>> No.6511427

bookmarking this page so i can search it later on the archive.

>> No.6511433

>her wings start to flap spastically
Nope. I'm going to go find a little girl Touhou who has no wings. Or maybe one that has wings, but they are insect-like and therefore easy to dispose of.

Like Luna Child.

>> No.6511438

>>6511433
Granted I basically disregarded canon, I did keep that in because it'd be like changing her hair color, plus, I'll think of something I could use them for.

>> No.6511833

Well that draft was awful, I'm going to have to scrap and redo.

>> No.6511851

>>6508501
After seeing this page, I looked up this doujin...

And it's so sad.

>> No.6511917

>>6511851
Thanks for reminding me you fucking faggot.

>> No.6511939

>turns you
you ment
>turns to you
right?

>> No.6511947

>>6511939
Do what now?

>> No.6511972
File: 50 KB, 402x423, sample-6c4ac8412aafab91d05d25e1cbfa90c9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6511851
>>6511917
''As is often the case with children, they never learn.''

>> No.6511998

>>6511947
She giggles and whispers to you not to worry, and a sickening sensation grows in your gut as you feel your heart stopping. Strangely though, you aren't dying- Remilia has turned you.

Strangely though, you aren't dying- Remilia has turned you.

>> No.6512005

>>6511998
With the context it means you're turned in to a vampire, however, canonically she can't make you in to a vampire.

>> No.6512006

>>6511972
The last page of that doujin hit me like a ton of bricks.

I liked Happy End, though, and Cirno-Chan is my favorite Touhou doujin of all time.

>> No.6512009

>>6511998
Into a Vampire.

>> No.6512018
File: 71 KB, 595x600, 1283118069493.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6511917
Any time

>> No.6512169

Oh? So the janitor really is allowing these? Oh well more work to be done.

>> No.6512187

>>6512169

Janitor too busy fapping along with the thread

>> No.6512185 [DELETED] 

>>6512169
It's funny how little your saging accomplishes.

>> No.6512189

>>6512169
Since when are lewd stories not allowed in /jp/?

>> No.6512206

>>6512189
When QUALITY CONTROL decided he knows best.

>> No.6512208

>>6512189
It's fanfiction trash.

>> No.6512212

>>6512189
The janitor is not a single person (it's the same most of the time though) but these threads are not specifically allowed or not because sometimes they are deleted and sometimes they are not.

I think some of they got deleted last week.

>> No.6512216

>>6512208
If we deleted all the trash threads we wouldn't have a board left.

>> No.6512217

>>6512206
Your hate is not a fact. This guy is right: >>6512212

Some of these threads were deleted lately.

>> No.6512219

>>6512006
It was so good - it's one of those things that you really should see coming, but don't quite until you get there and realize, oh wow. That just happened.
Cirno-chan was pretty decent, though I would've preferred Cirno seeing Dayousei in the ice block, and having a ridiculous POWER UP moment and bust her out right then and there.
But that's probably why I don't write doujin plots.

Haven't read Happy End though, I'll give it a try.

>> No.6512226

>>6512217
Aye, I could say your hate is not a fact either.
But enough of this, I have a draft of Chapter 8 I'm liking, lets see how this turns out.

>> No.6512226,1 [INTERNAL] 

>>6512185
Hahaha yeah, I think it's better to delete your "you sage cuz u mad lol" post.

>> No.6512232

>>6512219
STOP ☢ WARNING ☢ STOP ☢ WARNING

☢☢☢ READ HAPPINESS FIRST ☢☢☢

STOP ☢ WARNING ☢ STOP ☢ WARNING

>> No.6512241

>>6512217
So are a lot of threads that are /jp/ related.

Stop being a faggot, /jp/ isn't your personal board.

>> No.6512249

>>6512217
You were a lot more tolerable when the only thing you said was QUALITY THREAD.

>> No.6512256

>>6512232
Haha, I'll do that then.
I wish the Wiki would make it more clear when something's a sequel to something else, but what can ya do.
...besides edit it, I guess.

>> No.6512262

>>6512241
Stop caring about my opinion. A single post in the entire thread expressing someone's opinion with a little "joke" can't be that hard to ignore right?

If you can't you can always use the filter.

>> No.6512269

>>6512262
>Stop caring about my opinion.
Don't worry, I did that a long time ago.

>> No.6512283

>>6512262
I don't have to care about your opinion to call you a faggot, faggot.

>> No.6512285

>>6512269
From the reaction I see in some threads I don't think you really did.

And I thought you said "But enough of this". Why are you still touching this useless topic? I think that proves my point actually.

>> No.6512290
File: 123 KB, 500x500, 1289747602962r2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6512295

>my face when my ringworm is apparently this bad because I now have diabetes
>should have listened to that juice hating guy

>> No.6512300

>>6512285
Because I have vested interest in this, as I'm going to post the next chapter here in a bout 20-30 minutes, and I REALLY don't feel like making a new thread for that, plus this already has all my work in it, so I'd think it'd be the best place for it, no?

>> No.6512309

>>6512300
You could simply ignore though. It would be better for everyone.

>> No.6512311

>>6508564
goddamn, I haven't read this one.

>> No.6512314

>>6512311
Forewarning, it's a long read.

>> No.6512324

>ctrl+f "sicp"
>no results

>> No.6512347

Please tell me that this is already archived. If it isn't I'm going to rage.

>> No.6512351

>>6512347
5/10

>> No.6512353

That's a great story, what anime are the characters from? Also can someone post pictures of the characters in these stories?

>> No.6512355

>>6512347
Every post on /jp/ is automatically archived, silly.

>> No.6512356

>>6512256
Hm, Koakuma is very low on my Touhou priority list but that was pretty decent, I suppose.
>you'd gotten so familiar around the mansion
d'oho

>> No.6512400

bump

>> No.6512404

>>6512400
sage

>> No.6512544

Alright, I'm done. Flandre's chapter is done. Posting momentarily.

>> No.6512548

>>6511331
I awoke to a pair of round breasts in my face, with breath that smelled heavily of alcohol. At some point, Patchouli stumbled over to the chair and laid on my chest, smelling like a freshly-drained keg. I grasped her arms firmly and pushed her away, moving her large-by-comparison melons from my view. I leaned up, my legs pinned by Sakuya’s thin body, to see through the window. The sun had just creaked over the tree tops and shown through the window, when I heard some movement from my side. Remilia had woken up and bent over the armchair, which was an amazing sight to wake up to, her small, pert bottom in full view. She slipped on her dress and handed me my pants before shaking Sakuya awake. She rose off the chair, clearly sore, and got dressed in her maid outfit. Patchouli, however, was as motionless as stone when Remilia tried to wake her. I grabbed a firm grip around both mammaries and gave them a squeeze, she woke up in an instant. Sakuya had already begun cleaning up the floor from the beer and vomit left by the crowd, Alice still passed out as well. Sakuya’s maid abilities showed themselves, as she cleaned the vomit and beer from the floor without a speck left from it. Patchouli managed herself off the armchair, clearly hungover. Remilia clasped herself on my back.

“Just a reminder, we still have to go back to Kourindou and get you dressed, also, you’re not wearing that shirt again” She pointed to the vomit-caked cloth that Sakuya had disposed of. I walked over to the passed out Marisa, and scooped her up

>> No.6512551

>>6512548
“Uh wh, yur assin, on the grassin, yu ugh, punka” She spoke in unintelligible gibberish, still effected by a heavy amount of booze. I plopped her down on the couch, and motioned to Sakuya for us to leave. I grabbed the umbrella and then shook Patchouli, who had dressed sloppily, her dress slouched off one shoulder. Remilia hopped off my back and hoisted her on to mine, her heavy rack pushing on to my back. Sakuya held the umbrella as we left, and began our way back to Kourindou. The sun had rose considerably when we made it to the village, my back sore from Patchouli’s hungover body. We opened the door to Kourindou to an ecstatic Rinnosuke reading a book entitled “The Things they Carried.” He put the book down and hugged me, nearly destabilizing me with Patchouli on my back.

“Is there anywhere we can put her?” Referring to Patchouli, who now had fallen asleep on my back.

“Yes, yes, just put her on the bed in the back, I owe you my dick after all” He said, pointing to the room we had found him in originally. She slumped off my back and on to the soft bed. Remilia had already gone to the rack of clothes and begun digging in to it.

“This’ll look good, right?” She pulled out a shirt with a floral design on it, and tossed it to the side and pulled out a pair of tiger print panties, clearly not for male use. “Oh, this’ll look just great on your junk!” Rinnosuke chuckled in the back. After pulling out several other questionable items and placing them in a small pile, she brought them over to Rinnosuke. As he rung them up, Remilia tossed me the floral shirt, considering I still had not found a shirt after Patchouli’s errant use of my old shirt. Sakuya pulled out a small purse of money and handed Rinnosuke a small bill, and took the bag of clothes.

>> No.6512555

>>6512353
Either a newfag or trolling.

Anyway, the characters are from a game called Touhou. No idea why it's so popular, hardly any story, art is shit, and gameplay isn't that unique. The music is good though. Sometimes.

>> No.6512556

>>6512551
“Have a good day” He winked at me, and resumed his book as I scooped up Patchouli and headed out the door. The walk back to the Mansion was considerable, having to haul Patchouli’s weight once more. When the mansion was in sight I felt a large relief, as well as seeing Mei Ling reading a book and sipping at a mixed drink. When we made it to the gate, Mei Ling followed us in, like a hungry mutt begging for food. She took Patchouli off my back once we made it inside, as Remilia pulled me up to her room. When we cracked open the door, however, a small blond girl was sleeping on the bed. Remilia almost ignored her and began to undress me, redressing me with embarrassing clothes. After she was happy with my attire, she went and shook the young girl from her sleep.

“Flandre? Lookie what I got us” Her eyes creaked open. I stood there, in my tiger print speedo, when she realized who I was. “Try not to break him, he’s the best man-whore I’ve ever had.” She hopped off the bed and walked towards me, grabbing my junk through the thin cloth. Flandre had gotten up and began to watch her sisters hand pump at my penis, clearly excited. Remilia gripped the lewd undergarment with her teeth and pulled it down to my legs, revealing my erection. Flandre’s eyes lit up at the sight of it.

>> No.6512560

>>6512556
“Sis, can I... touch it?” She asked.

“No, not yet.” Remilia responded, Flandre obviously disappointed. She continued, her grip stiff and quickening. I could barely hold back, seeing this, Remilia grabbed Flandre and put her in front of me. With one quick movement, I came, covering her hair and face. Remilia wiped away some of my semen from Flandre’s eyelids, who opened them with arousal. She wiped some of it off her hair and put it in her mouth, tasting it. Remilia leaned towards her face, licking some of it off of her cheek before kissing her mouth. She slipped off her own dress before helping Flandre with hers. I sat myself on the bed while the two figured their way over to the bed. Remilia pushed me back and began to lick at the head of my penis. Flandre joined in, working the balls and mixing her tongue with Remilias. Remilia pulled off, licking her lips, and placed herself on my lap, Flandre still working the shaft. Remilia grabbed her and hoisted her up, putting her legs between her. They embraced each other, as I took a firm handful of ass from each of them, and moved them on my penis. The pseudo-scissoring had them both in ecstasy, and their clitori rubbing my hardened penis. Flandre scrunched up, and hugged Remilia tightly with a volatile ending. Remilia’s orgasm was muffled in to Flan’s mouth, but was still audible and tangible from her shaking. I too had hit my endpoint, when I felt myself finish between the 2 of them. It felt like a full minute had passed before the 2 slumped backwards, breathing heavily. Flandre rose up and planted herself over me, still wet and aroused. Remilia tackled her off of me and planted herself on her.

>> No.6512563
File: 22 KB, 220x211, fap.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6512314
chapter 3 complete...

my boner can pierce the heavens.

>> No.6512565

>>6512560
“Hey, why don’t we let him choose?” She said before mounting Flandre. I kneeled and placed my phallus between them, their 4 holes readily accessible. First, I pushed my way in to Remilia’s tight ass, with her holding hard on to Flandres hands. After I managed myself deep enough, I pulled out and tried the same with Flandre, where I was met with the same response. I dipped in to the well-lubricated hole of Flandre and began to slam in. After I had become well lubricated enough, I tried Remilia’s ass, where I slid in much easier and with much more welcome from her. After about 10 seconds, I repeated this cycle, going from her ass to Flandre’s, alternating their tight holes. After what seemed around the 8th cycle, Flandre tightened up, and let out a high-pitched moan, feeling her once more tighten and release. I switched in to Remilia, who took a bit more to finish up. After slamming in to her several times, she buried her face in to Flandre’s flat chest and let out a similar moan. I pulled out from the 2 girls, and flipped Remilia off of Flandre, letting out what was left of my diminished testicles on them. I fell back, exhausted from the two of them. Flandre pulled herself on to me, at first with great fatigue. At first I thought that she wanted to fuck again, however, she sunk her fangs in to my neck much like Remilia had done, but instead of a small bite, she tore off a sizable chunk, lapping up the bleeding excess. I tried to push her off, but she was simply too strong and hungry to stop. The searing pain from which I felt the first time I entered the mansion was reintroduced, as she took another bite in to my arm. I felt my bones crunch under her bite and tear from it’s socket. I let out a shrill call to Sakuya, who appeared in the doorway.

>> No.6512568

>>6512555
Christ. Trolled hard.jpg

>> No.6512569 [DELETED] 

>>6512565
“Damn it Flandre! Now I have to clean the bed, if you wanted a snack I’d just fed you some foreigner” She yelled, Remilia had gotten up and managed to pull the small girl from me, but not with taking off part of my arm. Sakuya disappeared momentarily, only to reappear with a chunk of meat, not from any animal I’d ever seen before. She handed it to her as she hoisted my bleeding body off of the bed. I began to pass out from fatigue and pain, but not before I saw Remilia mount Flandre once more, covered in blood and cum. I sunk in to a sleep, reminded of the horrors I’d experienced when I first went to the library, and what had spanned out afterwards. The constant rape, the near-death experience, the flat chests, it all came as a rush, ending with eventual black out.

>> No.6512601

>>6512565
“Damn it Flandre! Now I have to clean the bed, if you wanted a snack I’d have just fed you some foreigner” She yelled, Remilia had gotten up and managed to pull the small girl from me, but not without taking off part of my arm. Sakuya disappeared momentarily, only to reappear with a chunk of meat, not from any animal I’d ever seen before. She handed it to her as she hoisted my bleeding body off of the bed. I began to pass out from fatigue and pain, but not before I saw Remilia mount Flandre once more, covered in blood and cum. I was about to sink in to a sleep, reminded of the horrors I’d experienced when I first went to the library, and what had spanned out afterwards. The constant rape, the near-death experience, the flat chests, it all came as a rush, ending with eventual black out.

>> No.6512650

>>6508664
ok what the shit man.

>> No.6512651

>>6512650
French Toast Fellatio, need I say more?

>> No.6512781

>>6512565

a thousand suns bro, a thousand suns

>> No.6512813

>>6508666

Gogogo yeast infections!

>> No.6512896
File: 537 KB, 800x600, AN EPIC TOAST.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Well this probably fits the theme of thread at least...

>> No.6512900
File: 677 KB, 850x637, TOASTJOB.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

or even better perhaps

>> No.6512923

>>6512900
I love you so much right now

>> No.6512928

oh god i can already see the adds on craigslist now...

30$ for half hour
50$ for full hour
80$ for toastjob

>> No.6512941
File: 273 KB, 320x240, 1220335267865.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6512900
>>6512896
I fucking love toast.

>> No.6512988

French toastjob~

>> No.6513052

Well, one more chapter till I can move on to a new story.

I'm also open for suggestions on new stuff.

>> No.6513059

>>6513052
incorporate eggs and bacon somehow, ruin my whole breakfast platter

>> No.6513067

>>6513059
Maybe when I give Meido a strap on and we rape Captcha-tan, anything else?

>> No.6513070

>>6513067
No, stop it. Seriously.

Making this with such characters will put you even lower.

>> No.6513071
File: 39 KB, 321x242, toast2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6513052
Breakfast sex but, the entire shebang.

Bacon, Eggs, Toast and Hashbrowns.

>> No.6513072 [DELETED] 

ZELDA/LINK/BOB(THE HAPPY MASK SHOP GUY)/RUTO: What?

MALON: Let's travel back in time to the end of the Civil War!

LINK: That sounds like a dandy idea!

ZELDA: Great! Let's head to the Temple of Time!

::At the Temple of Time::

BOB: Ok, I guess we just have to go through this portal...

RARU: You ain't goin through no portal without Raru! ::smiles::

EVERYONE ELSE: Riiiiiiiiiiiiight!

RARU: So! Where're we goin?

MALON: We're going back to the time of the end of the Civil War!

RARU: Ooh, that sounds adventurous! Let's go!

EVERYONE: ::Hops through the portal::

::In the streets of some city on April something 1865::

EVERYONE IN THE STREETS: Woo hoo! The war's over! Woo hoo! No more fighting! Yeah!

ZELDA: Ooh, everyone seems quite happy! I say we go join them!

ALL: ::Starts screaming in the streets::

::"Battle Hymn of the Republic" starts to play in the background::

BACKGROUND: "Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord..."

RUTO: This music sucks ass!

LINK: For once, you're right, Ruto! We better get some good music.

::Just then, the Beatles walk in::

ZELDA: Hey! It's the Beatles! ::Faints::

BOB: ::Catches Zelda:: Hey, they're not supposed to be around for almost another hundred years.

LENNON: But here we are!

BEATLES: ::Kicks out the "Battle Hymn of the Republic" people and starts setting up their guitars::

MALON: ::Points in a different direction:: There's Ulysses S. Grant! ::Faints::

LINK: ::Catches Malon:: Ok, I can see Zelda fainting when she sees the Beatles, but Ulysses S. Grant?

GRANT: I heard that!

LINK: ::blushes::

GRANT: And it's General Grant to you, fairy boy!

MALON: ::Runs up to Grant:: So sorry about my husband's rude behavior. Can I have your AUTOGRAPH?

GRANT: Sure! ::Signs Malon's dress::

MALON: ::Faints again and falls into the arms of Robert E. Lee::

LEE: Hey, who the hell's this?

GRANT: Beats me!

LEE: :drops Malon::

>> No.6513077
File: 102 KB, 386x421, toast.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6512941
but can you stand
the chibitoast

>> No.6513080

MALON: (To Lee) You're a jackass.

LEE: Hey! Watch what you say to war generals!

::A few moments later::

LENNON/McCARTNEY: ::Start singing "We Can Work it Out"::

ZELDA: That's my favorite song!

NANCY: Mine too! That's why I'm putting it in my story!

ZELDA: Isn't that a coincidence?

NANCY: Sure...

LINCOLN: Come on everybody! The war is over, and we all should be happy! Let the Black and the White join hands in brotherly love! ::Joins hands with a former slave::

EVERONE: ::Joins hands black/white

GRANT/LEE/LINCOLN/ZELDA/MALON/BOB/LINK/RUTO/NANCY: ::All have their arms around each other with a number of black and white people::

RARU: ::Runs up to Lee:: Hey! It's my long lost brother!

LEE: ::Hugs Raru:: Brother!

RARU: But wait! We have one more lost brother!

::Jingle bells are heard in the sky::

RARU/LEE: Santa!

SANTA: Ho ho ho! ::Hugs Raru and Lee:: My long lost brothers!

NANCY/GRANT/LEE/RARU/SANTA/LINCOLN/ZELDA/BOB/MALON/LINK/RUTO/McCARTNEY/LENNON/HARRISON/RINGO: ::All have arms around each other::

MALON: (to Nancy) Hey, why the hell do you get to be next to Ulysses?

NANCY: Because I want to!

EVERYONE WITH ARMS AROUND EACH OTHER: ::Sings: "We can work it out! We can work it out!"

>> No.6513087
File: 7 KB, 220x220, gb2gaia2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6506813
>*action*
>tripfag
>anon2007

>> No.6513088

>>6513070
You seem to have problems with sexualized comedy, what would that be?

>> No.6513091

FANFICTION THREAD XD

A lone street light hung over an empty street, flickering randomly as a few moths hovered nearby. Very few people used this alleyway at night, even less so these days. It was a good thing tonight, for very few people would have been able to process what was about to happen. A few feet in front of the lamppost, a pair of ribbons appeared out of thin air, spaced about four feet apart. As suddenly as they had materialized, a strange opening formed between them. At first glance, it looked as if this gap of sorts was pitch black, but closer inspection would show a myriad of eyes against the black backdrop. From somewhere within, a large scythe fell out of the opening, and landed on the pavement below. It was quickly followed by its owner, a girl by the name of Komachi. She landed squarely on her bottom, only inches away from her scythe.

>> No.6513095

>>6513091
"Damn that Yukari!" She rubbed her backside with her left hand, while using her right to prop herself back up. Looking around in a vain attempt to identify her surroundings she scratched at her red hair in frustration. "Every time we all get together for some drinks, she always uses those damned gaps of hers to send someone off as a prank! Well, I guess I'd better try to figure out where I am, and how I'm going to get back." She sighed, and silently mused about how Shikieiki would be furious with her for slacking again, even if she had a good excuse this one time. Reaching down to pick up her scythe, she sensed an unfamiliar presence, and as soon as she had a grip, spun around, and held it in a defensive, battle ready stance. "Who's there?"

"I think that's our line?" A young man in primarily black robes with a hint of white about them stood before, his hair was a bright fiery orange. He turned to his companion, a short girl, with equally short hair, her outfit matching his. "Oi Rukia, is that thing broken again? There aren't any hollows here, just some girl."

"I can see that Ichigo, and it's still giving off a signal! I'll have that jerk Urahara look at it later, for now, let's just go." She turned to leave, but Ichigo grabbed her by her left sleeve.

"What about the girl?" Rukia broke free of his grasp, and proceeded to 'dust-off' where his hand had been, if for no other reason than to tease him.

"She's obviously not a hollow, just leave her be."

"Well, yeah, but she CAN see us in out spirit forms, not to mention she seemed to sense our reiatsu. Didn't you see how she was ready to defend herself long before she could have seen us?"

"Of, of course I noticed you fool!" She tried to keep her steely composure, when in face she really hadn't noticed or paid it any mind. She turned back to looks towards the girl, who was merely staring back at them with a dumbfounded look.

"What's a 'hollow'?"

>> No.6513098

i think we need to see aya and her fastest reverse cowgirl in gensokyo

>> No.6513100

>>6513095
The two who had addressed each other as Rukia and Ichigo exchanged a glance, and then turned their backs to Komachi. "Oi, Rukia, what should we do with her? There's obviously something different about her. I mean, she set off the Hollow Detector, can sense reiatsu, and look," he turned his head towards Komachi, and nodded towards her scythe, "That thing's giving off some kind of energy. It's not reiatsu, but I think that might be a zanpaktou in shikai form."

"I think so too. I don't sense any malice from her, or from the scythe." She stole a look at the girl herself. "Still, she seems lost, and she could be dangerous. Let's take her to Urahara's. If nothing else, maybe that guy will know something."

"Yeah, that's a good idea." Breaking their secretive huddle, Ichigo now approached Komachi, "Hey, girl, my name is Kurosaki Ichigo, and this is Kuchiki Rukia, who're you?"

Seeming mildly annoyed that they had been ignoring her; she huffed out, "Onozuka Komachi, shinigami of the Sanzu no Kawa" Both Ichigo and Rukia shot quick glances between themselves and Komachi at the word, 'shinigami'.

"Well then, Komachi, Ichigo and I want to help you, since you look like you're lost."

'They don't know the half of it.' Trying to act as if it was no big deal, she shrugged her shoulders, "Well, I guess you could say that."

"We know this guy, Urahara; he runs a rather, 'unique' shop, if nothing else, maybe he can find you somewhere to stay while we figure everything out."

As Rukia explained, Komachi's eye roamed around, and from the corner of a nearby fence, she saw something that made her jump back in surprise. "There are two of you!" An equally surprised girl, who looked exactly like Rukia, except for how she was dressed, yelped from her hiding place.

>> No.6513102

>>6513091
>>6513095
>>6513080
>>6513072
Can't have a good French Toast Fellatio thread with these faggots. These are the people that get these threads deleted.

>> No.6513103

>>6513088
I certainly have. But I was just giving advice, everything involving meido or whatever character our OC has ever produced makes it pretty horrible.

>> No.6513105

>>6513100
"WH, what did you just do?" Having never seen something like this, even in Gensyoko, Komachi suddenly found herself slightly nervous.

"It's kind of hard to explain. I'll see if I can make sense of it on the way."

"You two go on ahead, then. I'm going to run home and switch places with Kon, too."

"Shouldn't we stick together for now Ichigo?"

"No, I don't want to think of what my dad would do if I start bringing home more strange girls."

In an uncanny unison, both girls turned to face Ichigo, "Who's strange?"

Already halfway out of sight, Ichigo turned back, "See, you two are already getting along just fine!"

"Sometimes I wonder just who he thinks he is!" Now standing in a high school uniform, Rukia stomped her right foot to the ground in anger. "Well, whatever, c'mon, let's go."

>> No.6513110

>>6513102
Not at all.

These threads are usually deleted on sight.

>> No.6513111
File: 253 KB, 632x500, b89c4b4663362a724d0c820dd8059763.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Remilia fucking loves toast.

>> No.6513112

>>6513105
"Well, if you'd let me out more often! Maybe I could go visit Orihime nee-san, or something!" He started to daydream about the girl he just mentioned, and as impossible as it sounds, started to get a nosebleed.

With a swipe of his hand, Ichigo sent Kon flying from the bed into the wall, "Denied! Now let's go already, Rukia's and that girl are probably waiting already."

"Nee-san? Why didn't you say so?" With that, Kon had picked himself up and was already out the window on his way.

"Too predictable." Knowing that the smaller frame of Kon wouldn't get very far, he turned his monitor back on, and quickly went about clearly his computer of Kon's latest 'adventure'. Then, shutting it down; hopped back out the window to chase the mod soul down, before he found some other trouble to get into.

Despite having a few moments to get a head start, Kon hadn't gone very far at all, still mere feet away from where he had landed. He may have a habit of acting like a fool most of the time, but he knew his small body wouldn't be of much use by itself if something were to happen. He also didn't want Ichigo's sister, Yuzu, to find him.

"Why am I not surprised? For all that talk you sure didn't make much progress!"

"Shut up! Even I can't do much with this little body you picked out for me!"

Ichigo's laughter caused a passerby to change her course, "Hello, Kurosaki-kun!"

"Nee-saaaaaaan!" Kon leapt from the ground, clearly aiming his body for the chest of Orihime, but he was stopped short as Ichigo grabbed him by the back of his head, causing a comedic squeak.

"Don't you ever quit?" As Kon struggled to break free, Ichigo casually tossed him aside, only to see him jump unto Orihime's shoulder. "Sorry, Inoue."

"I'm getting used to it, eh heh. So what's going on, you hardly ever leave the house with Kon unless there's trouble."

>> No.6513120
File: 297 KB, 640x480, 19-off-we-go.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Oh my God.

Oh my God!

This thread is so bad it's tearing the fabric of space and time. I'm aging even I as a watch myself looking at this thread.

>> No.6513123

>>6513112
"I don't know about trouble, but Rukia and I found a girl in the back alleyways. She's giving off some weird energy that's like reiatsu, but it's not." He made a gesture, trying to emulate the shape of Komachi's weapon, "And then she's got this scythe too."

Pointing an accusing paw, Kon shouted, "Rukia nee-san could be in danger then, what are we waiting for?"

"She's not in danger; she took her to Urahara's, which is where we're going now."

"Can I come along too?" Orihime chirped, in her usual all too cheerful manner.

"Sure, but let's hurry, I don't want Rukia getting mad at me again."

"I'm sending you two to check it out. Out of all the Taichou, you and your Fuku-Taichou have the most experience spending time in the real world. I also don't know if I could trust those two from Zaraki's squad to just investigate. I trust you will handle this with your usual efficiency?"

"Yes of course, Saichou."

"Good, you two should leave immediately. Dismissed"

Leaving the chamber, the short, white-haired Taichou was soon greeted by his Fuku-Taichou.

"So, what's our job, Taichou?"

"We're going back to Karakura town to investigate an energy spike the twelfth squad detected. Geez, it seems everything happens there these days." He sighed, but his Vice-Captain seemed far more enthusiastic.

"Oh, and I can go shopping with Orihime, and I hear they remodeled that one bath house and."

"Matsumoto!" Hitsugaya cut her off mid-sentence, "We're going to work, not play!"

"Oh, you worry too much, Taichou! I'm sure it'll be fine." She leaned forward on top of him, casually resting her chest atop his head, "I can't wait to see Orihime-chan again, let's hurry up and go already!"

>> No.6513130

>>6513103
I disagree, It makes it more appealing to the board and changes it from just random fanfiction to something more relatable. Although I do fancy the idea of getting a French Toast fellatio from a vampiric loli, I would also like to brutally rape Captcha-tan for her stopping power.

>> No.6513133

>>6513123
Sighing, Toushiro mused, "If I could trust you here alone, I'd go myself." He deftly moved out form under his position, causing Matsumoto to stumble and almost fall to the floor.

"Taichou! You're so mean, I almost fell! And," she cupped her breasts for emphasis, "THEY almost fell out too!"

Paying her completely no mind, he turned and began walking, "We don't have time for your games Matsumoto!"

Not even noticing the distance that was now between them, Matsumoto began jogging to catch up, "Taiiichou!"

Rukia tried to walk at the same pace as Komachi, not yet fully trusting her, but also needing to lead the way to Urahara's. "So, Komachi wasn't it, where are you from anyway?" She was trying to get some information before reaching the shop, as well as making an effort to remove the silence.

"Gensyoko; it's nothing like this place at all. There's lots of trees and just nature in general all over the place. Almost everyone's house is a lot smaller too. "She stopped and gazed at an apartment building, something which was a foreign idea to her.

"Well, there are a lot of people in that one there; I imagine it's like a barracks in there." She tried to imagine it herself, having not seen the inside of one either, in truth, she was still learning of the world herself. She suddenly felt slightly awkward; trying to teach someone things she didn't know herself.

"How strange!"

"I think so too, but tell me, I've never heard of this, 'Gensyoko', where exactly is it?"

>> No.6513137

>>6513133
Komachi stopped walking, and tried to think of an answer. Reaching a conclusion, that she had none to give, she merely shrugged her shoulders, "I'm not real sure myself. I think that Marissa and that miko are most likely the only ones that ever really leave." She paused to think about her home, and even though she'd only been gone for maybe an hour now, started to feel homesick. "I hope this Urahara guy can get me home though. Reimu's always talking about 'border-this', and, 'border-that', so I'm pretty sure there's some kind of a barrier. Sometimes, I wonder why she started to get along with Yukari so well, though, I mean." She stopped, as the air suddenly grew heavy.

"A hollow?" Rukia spun around, and scanned the area for the hollow, but found nothing.

"Oh, that's right; you guys never told me what a hollow is. So, um, what is a hollow?"

"Quiet! I think you're about to see for yourse-aagh!" From seemingly nowhere, a large black arm object, shaped vaguely like a human arm appeared, and knocked Rukia to the ground. Her Soul Candy dispenser went flying from her hand, and landed next to a nearby trashcan. 'Damnit! I thought it was broken when we found her, I got careless!' She reached in vain for Chappy, when but stopped when she heard Komachi yell.

"Tip of Death!" As the words left her mouth, a stream of what looked like coins appeared from thin air, and flew at the hollow's mask. Although they did no more than stun it, it was enough to distract it's attention from Rukia. The creature now lunged at Komachi, who calmly placed the bladed edge of her scythe to the ground, and when the hollow was in range, swung it upward. In one smooth motion, the beast was sliced in half, and began to fade away. "Faceless jerk, following me here, should have stayed on the boat in the first place!" She approached the somewhat stunned Rukia, and extended a hand to help her off the ground. "You alright?"

>> No.6513143

>>6513137
"Yes, I shouldn't have let my guard down like that. But it looks like you already are familiar with hollows, the way you fought it so quickly like that."

"Hollow? You mean that Faceless One?" It then dawned on Komachi that what she knew as a Faceless One, Rukia knew as a hollow. "Wait, you call them hollows?"

As seemingly surprised as Komachi, Rukia nodded.

"So, the spirits that fall or jump into the river make it all the way here like that one?"

Perplexed, Rukia inquired, "River?"

"I guess they're not exactly the same then are they?" Reaching down, Komachi picked up Chappy, and handed it to Rukia, "I'm guessing you shouldn't drop this."

"Yes, thank you. Well, I think that wasted enough of our time, we should hurry, I don't want Ichigo to beat us." She motioned and turned and began walking again, with a bit more haste then before.

Komachi had to hustle to catch up at first, "Hey, wait up!"

>> No.6513144

>>6513120
Read it or don't, If you don't like a little humor in your fap material, I could care less. I find loli's more appealing if they're paired with french toast and sex.

>> No.6513146

Yes, yes... keep going spammer-kun. I love your work.

>> No.6513151

>>6513143
"Ichigo, you're late!"

From behind Ichigo, Orihime spoke up, "I guess that's my fault Kuchiki-san."

"Oh, Inoue, I didn't know you were coming too. It's a good thing actually, when I got here, Histu..." She was cut off by a sudden yell.

"Nee-saaan!" From his perch on Orihime's shoulder, Kon leapt towards Rukia, only to have her swat him down to the ground and step on him.

Lightly grinding her heel into Kon's stuffed body, Rukia attempted to pick up from where she had been interrupted. "As I was trying to say, Hitsugaya Taichou and Matsumoto are here as well. It seems our new friend's appearance didn't go unnoticed by Soul Society." She crossed her arms in thought before continuing. "Also, we ran into a hollow on our way here."

"So it wasn't broken then?"

"I'm not sure about that yet; Urahara still hasn't looked at it. Komachi was able to take it out though, in one blow no less. It seems she's familiar with hollows where she comes from, but they call them, what was it? 'Faceless Ones'" Resting her arms, and turning towards the main room, she directed the others to follow, "In any case, everyone else is already talking in here."

Upon seeing Orihime, Matsumoto immediately sprang up and hugged the surprised girl, "Orihime-chan!"

Staggering in from the previous room, Kon spoke in a tearful voice, "You guys left me alone again!" His spirits quickly rose again, as he saw the visitors from Soul Society that Rukia had mentioned.

>> No.6513153

>>6513144
Let me enlighten you that people don't dislike this thread because of your "humor" specifically. It's not the root of the problem.

>> No.6513154

>>6513151
As Kon dove towards Matsumoto, he found himself grabbed by an unfamiliar hand, Komachi's. "Are you one of Alice's? How'd you get here too?" Kon struggled against her grip as she examined him, when he noticed she was built similar to Matsumoto and Orihime. Unfortunately for him, as he made an attempt on her, she had already lost interest, and casually tossed him towards Ichigo.

Holding his fan in front of his mouth, Urahara chose this time to speak up, "My, my, aren't we all rather playful so late at night? If you're all quite finished, let's get to business."

Everyone, Kon included quickly settled down. "Now, from what Komachi-chan has told us so far, it sounds like this Yukari person uses a power that operates on a similar principal to the Senkaimon. That said, I believe if we can just figure out where it is, we could construct a Senkaimon that works as a gate between out world and Gensyoko."

The white haired young man now chimed in, "But, Urahara, won't that take time to build? Not to mention time to figure out the target location?"

"Not necessarily. With enough of us working on it, we could have a gate built within a few days. As for the where, I have an idea that might work, but I'd like to fine tune it first."

"Days?" Komachi's sudden outburst broke the tranquil mood. "Shikieiki-sama will be furious with me when I return! Plus, where am I

going to stay?"

"That's why I said it was a good thing Orihime happened to show up. We were hoping she'd have room for you."

"Oh, of course!" Orihime responded in her usual enthusiastic manner. "Rangiku-san will you guys be staying as well?"

"Where else would we?" She slowly inched her way behind Komachi, and proceeded to grope at her breasts, "Besides, I've got to keep an eye on my new rival! Even if they're not quite as big." Komachi's face flushed and she let out a scream at the sudden fondling, as Ichigo turned to Hitsugaya.

>> No.6513155

>>6513153
Then enlighten me.

>> No.6513161

>>6513154
"Oi, are you sure you're going to be ok over there?"

"Not really, but someone has to keep them under control."

"Somehow I doubt that's even possible, Toushiro."

His eyebrow twitching, the shorter of the two replied, "Its Hitsugaya-Taichou to you!"

Standing up, Urahara took it upon himself to settle the group down. "As glad as I am to see everyone getting along so well, we have work to do

tomorrow, so perhaps we should see to getting some rest?" As he spoke, his assistant, Tessai entered the room, and gave a stern look that sent

all but Hitsugaya scrambling from the room. Calling out as he closed his door, Urahara added one last thing, "We'll start around lunch-time, don't

be late now!"

As they all exchanged confused looks, Rukia was the first to speak,

"Well, we may as well do like he said and get some rest. That guy's a real slave-driver on things like this."

Recalling his training with the erratic shopkeeper, Ichigo mumbled to himself, "No kidding"

"Well, I guess we'll all be back at lunch time right? See you guys then! Come one Komachi-san, Rangiku-san!"

"Good luck with those three Toushiro." With that and a wave, Ichigo, Rukia, and Kon made there way to the Kurosaki residence.

"I told you, it's Hitsugaya-Taichou to you!"

"Taichou! You're going to get left behind!"

>> No.6513168

>>6513161
"Ugh, is she sleeping off another hangover? This happens every time she goes to one of those parties, it's a wonder I let her go anymore." Throwing her arms up in frustration, Shikieiki headed for Komachi's room. "You'd better be ready within the hour! Just because you had some fun last night doesn't mean we've got any less work today!" She stood outside her door, waiting for a response, but when none came, she became slightly concerned. 'That's odd, normally she at least gives me some excuse; such as saying they forced her to drink or some nonsense.' "Komachi, are you even there?" She realized the question itself was rather silly, but when again there was no response, she decided to see what the problem was. "I'm coming in." As she opened the door, she was surprised to see the room in much the same state as when they started work the previous day. "Did she not even come home?" She spoke aloud now, knowing that she was alone. "Just great, I'd better go find her first then, I can't very well do my job without a Shinigami's aid. She left the room, and made her way outside.

"Hmm, the quickest way would probably be to ask someone else who was at the party. I guess I'll start with Reimu, since the party was at her shrine." She paused, as she tried to gain her bearings. Then, she began her short trip to the Hakurei Shrine. She opted to walk, planning to save her energy for scolding Komachi when she eventually found her.

Not realizing how lost in thought of how Komachi would be punished, Shikieiki was almost run over by Cirno as the ice fairy flew by. "Sorry Shiki-san! Dai-chan and Eye are playing, so Eye didn't see you!"

"Oh, Cirno-chan, I didn't see you either, don't worry about it."

"It looks like you're going to the shrine, but don't you and Komachi-san have work?" Trailing behind Cirno, the far less energetic fairy, Daiyousei came into view, obviously curious as to Shikieiki's intentions.

>> No.6513170
File: 232 KB, 1024x1448, rem hq jksdhjf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Certainly been awhile since Ive seen sage bombing

>> No.6513173

>>6513168
"Hello Dai-chan. Well, Komachi never came home from one of those drinking parties Reimu always has, so I'm going to get her."

"Ohhhh, Eye bet she's in trouble!" Then, Cirno paused, and thought about when she joined the party in question. "But, Eye don't think she'll be there, Shiki-san."

"Why would you say that Cirno-chan?"

"Well, Eye was too busy playing to really see, but Babaa was teasing her, and all of a sudden Komachi was gone!"

A look of shock took control of Shikieiki's face, as she realized what this meant, as she was about to ask Cirno for more info, a frog hopped in front of the trio.

"Dai-chan, let's get him!" With out giving any further warning to anybody, she leapt at the frog, which in turn also leapt to get away from her. Leaving in pursuit, Cirno said nothing, leaving Daiyousei to finish the conversation.

"Well, I'd like to help, Shikieiki-san, but I wasn't there, so I don't know any more that what we just heard. It sounds like you should go visit Yukari-san instead of Reimu though."

RIBBIT!

"How many times do I have to tell you not to harass my frogs?" From a distance, the pair could hear the voice of Suwako Moriya, obviously unhappy with Cirno's actions.

"Uh-oh. I think I'd better check on Cirno, before she causes too much trouble. Good luck, Shikieiki-san!" With that, Daiyousei bowed, and then took flight in the direction of Suwako's voice.

'Great, if Yukari gapped her last night, there's no telling where she is now. Well, guess I'd better head there instead.' She turned, to change her course, and after a few minutes, arrived at the residence of the Yakumo family. "Ran! I need to speak with Yukari-san, immediately!"

"Good morning, Shikieiki-san. Unfortunately, Yukari-sama cannot see anyone. Eirin-san is currently treating her." The nine-tailed fox developed a slight blush, "It seems she had more to drink last night than even she is capable of handling."

>> No.6513175

>>6513170
What are you talking about? I'm sharing my Touhou fanfiction in this Touhou fanfiction thread. I'm not sagebombing anything.

>>6513173
"That's exactly why I need to see her. I just spoke with Cirno-chan, and it seems your master used her gaps on Komachi during the party, and now, she has yet to return home, or to work!"

"Hmm, that's going to be a problem then."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, if Yukari-sama was drinking when she used her powers, odds are good even she doesn't know where she might have sent Komachi. As much as I hate to say it, you might have to just wait for her to find her way back."

"I might be able to help with that problem." Eirin stood in the entryway, looking a bit tired from her recent work, but cheerful nonetheless. "I've been working on some memory related items back at the clinic, once Yukari-san recovers, I could try one and see if we can't figure out where she gapped Komachi to."

"How is she doing now?" Ran's made no attempt to hide her concern.

"She'll be fine in a few hours, Chen-chan's in there with her, sleeping in the corner."

A small trickle of blood dripped form Ran's nose, as the image of Chen's sleeping form entered her mind.

Shikieiki thought it a bit strange that Chen would be asleep again at this hour, even if Komachi managed to sleep at any time of the day, but then she remembered that Chen was part cat. "Well, if it's only going to be a few hours, I'm just going to stay here and wait."

"Very well, shall I prepare anything?"

"No, I'll be fine, thank you."

"I have to head back to the clinic and get my supplies then, I should be back before she wakes up again though."

>> No.6513183

>>6513155
I thought my post was pretty clear. The main problem is fanfiction itself. Your "humor" can either improve it or make it worse depending on who is reading.
>>6513170
You don't browse much then huh? We have this everyday.

>> No.6513187

>>6513170

Certainly been awhile since Ive heard the term sage bombing. newfriends need to read the FAQ

>> No.6513188

>>6513175
"Well Komachi-chan, between my tests and what you've been able to tell me, I should have no trouble getting you home. If my guess is correct, they should just about be finished construction of the new Senkaimon as well."

"I hope so; I get in enough trouble when I slack off for a few hours. I'm almost scared to go back now; it's almost been a week."

"I wouldn't worry about it too much; I'm sending Kurosaki-kun and Kuchiki-san with you, so if Shikieiki-san has any problems on our end, they can answer them for you. Besides, this isn't even your fault right? Shouldn't she be more upset with this Yukari person that sent you here in the first place?"

"Oh, I'm sure she's already given her an earful."

"Shikieiki-san please, don't you think Yukari-sama feels bad enough as it is? She and Eirin are trying to figure out where Komachi went, but I really don't think that's helping." Ran tried to appeal to the judge as best she could, in part because she, too, was tired of hearing her lecture about irresponsible use of one's powers. She swore if she heard it one more time, she'd be able to give the speech herself, word for word.

"It's alright Ran, Yukari-san seems to be blocking it out, and I have to deal with Tewi's pranks all the time, so it really doesn't bother me much at all." Reaching for a bottle of pills, Eirin also tried her best to keep a sense of peace in the room. "Well, I didn't want to use this one, as it's not been tested yet, but so far nothing else has worked. Yukari-san, please take this." Opening the bottle, she shook a single capsule into her palm, and extended it towards Yukari, who took it from her, then proceeded to swallow it. "Based off similar formulas, it should take a minute of two before anything happens."

>> No.6513198

>>6513188
As if tied to Eirin's prediction, exactly sixty seconds later, Yukari began describing the things she saw in her head, "I see, strange buildings, built much like the Scarlet Devil Manor, but smaller. And, there's some sort of a flickering lamppost."

"Hmm, that sounds fairly vague, do you think you can create a gap with just that much?"

"Of course, I've known where to go this whole time. I was just having fun with Ran and Shiki."

Ran's face went bone-white, as her master spoke those words, but it was Shikieiki who spoke up. "Yukari-san! This is a very important situation, and you're just playing around with us?"

"Now, now, nothing wrong with a little fun here and there is there? At any rate, Shikieiki-san; I trust you're coming as well?"

"That should go without saying, if I didn't you might just go off playing and forget all about Komachi."

"I'll go and get Chen, Yukari-sama." Turning to leave the room, the fox was stopped by Yukari's voice.

"Ran I want you and Chen to stay here, just in case."

"I'm not sure I understand why, but as you wish." Ran's puzzled look confirmed her words.

"I think I'd like to tag along, just give me a moment to head back to the clinic and tell Reisin, Tewi, and Kaguya-sama."

"So that's what's been going on guys. Rukia and I are going to take Komachi home as soon as she and Orihime get here."

With a simple push of his middle finger, Ishida adjusted his glasses, and then glared at Ichigo. "So what do you need Chad and I for? It looks like you guys have everything under control."

"Just to keep an eye on things until we get back."

"I don't need you to tell me to do that. I took care of this town just fine before Kuchiki-san first showed in case you forgot."

>> No.6513200

>>6513198
"Yeah, I know, that's why I know I can trust you to do it right." Ichigo made sure to send a sarcastic smirk in the direction of the Quincy .

Just then, Orihime popped her head around the corner, with Komachi right beside her. Not far behind, were Hitsugaya and Matsumoto.

"I thought you guys went back already, Toushiro."

"It's Hitsugaya-taichou, and we'll be leaving in just a few moments. I had to finish my report on this whole incident. I would have been done by now, but it felt like having two Matusmotos around. I swear these two are twins."

Oblivious to Hitsugaya's words, the two girls in question were hugging, as they knew they'd most likely not see each other again after today. Orihime was trying to comfort them, and was herself surprised at how they had bonded in such a short time.

"Matsumoto, it's time for us to be leaving. Kurosaki and Kuchiki-san can take care of the rest."

"Ohhhh, but Taichou!"

Saying nothing, Hitsugaya turned, and made his way towards the original Senkaimon, knowing that Matsumoto would follow him despite her protests.

"Taichou!" As predicted, she ran in much the same path Hitsugaya had just traveled, pausing only to wave goodbye to Komachi and Orihime.

Ichigo turned his attention back towards Komachi, "So, are you ready? Urahara says we can leave whenever you're prepared."

"Yeah, it's been fun here though. Between that and how much trouble I'm gonna be in, I almost don't want to go home." As she arrived with no luggage, only her scythe and the clothes on her back, she really didn't have much to prepare in order to be ready, it was more a mental thing. "Let's go I guess."

As the group entered the underground area beneath the store, they were joined by Rukia. "Hitsugaya-taichou just left, I take it we're leaving too?"

>> No.6513210

>>6513200
"As soon as Urahara fires up the Senkaimon, we'll be on our way."

"Well, Kaguya-sama wasn't exactly thrilled with the idea, but I'm ready. Reisin should be able to handle things while I'm gone."

"Now Ran, I've had Shikieiki make a short list of things you can Chen can do to make things a bit easier for her and Komachi one they return. If she's not busy, see if Youmu can help too."

Taking the paper from her mistress, Ran nodded, "Of course."

"Yukari-sama! Can you bring me a present?" Chen hugged Yukari as she made her innocent plea.

"No promises, but I'll try." She patted the cat-girl on the head for re-assurance as she spoke.

"Well, Yukari-san, if you'd be so kind as to make your gap?" Shikieiki was obviously becoming annoyed at the increase in delays.

"Yes, yes, calm down." With that, ribbons again appeared in the air, with a black void filled with eyes between them, "After you." Yukari gestured for Eirin and Shikieiki to lead the way.

>> No.6513212

>>6513183
Believe it or not, some Fanfiction is decent. The hate stems from 12 year olds not knowing shit about writing, whereas mine is clearly not serious and can be fapped to. There is a difference.

>> No.6513218

>>6513210
"Be safe now Kurosaki, Kuchiki. And, Komachi, it's been nice having some extra company these last few days, if you can, you're more then welcome back."

Bowing, the otherworldly shinigami replied, "Thank you. I doubt Shikieiki-sama will let me, but I'll ask just the same.

With that, the three turned to the Senkaimon, and made their way in the gateway, a slight crackle of energy trailing them.

"Now, why do I get the feeling I forgot to tell them something?" Covering his face with his fan, Urahara chuckled, "Oh well, it couldn't be anything too important."

"Urahara-san! We have some, unusual guests in front of the store. I think you should come see them!" Tessai's voice boomed from upstairs.

"I'm coming!"

When he reached his destination, he was greeted by what appeared to be a nurse, in an outfit made of blue and red. "I am Yagokoro Eirin, I'm here along with two of my friends, and we're looking for Onozuka Komachi. Might you know anything about her whereabouts?"

To be continued….

>> No.6513223

>>6513212
90% of FF is shit.

The remaining 10% makes it all worthwhile...

KEEP WRITING, IT ACTUALLY DOESN'T FEEL LIKE IT REEKS OF AMATEUR FF QUALITY.

>> No.6513238

>>6513223
I'm actually writing a book, so I'd damn well hope it isn't amateur quality

But thank you for your support, you'll be seeing one more chapter of this and then I'm done with it.

>> No.6513241

>>6513212
I think you are generalizing too much with your "12 year old" crap, don't act like that just because other people don't agree with you and sorry but it's not like fanfiction is about high quality writing. And please don't think so highly of your stuff like that. I really doubt someone here actually masturbated to it.

The difference is in opinions and the majority clearly dislikes it.

>> No.6513248

>>6513241
see >>6512563

Also, it seems you, and the other spammer are the only ones who have intense dislike for it, I've seen quite a bit more support than I have seen negativity about it.

>> No.6513271

>>6513248
So you are assuming people are literally masturbating to it because they typed something with the purpose of being funny? Even considering that kind of post is fairly common throughout 4chan? Oh wow.

No, I'm not a spammer and I'm just here to have a civilized talk.

And the only people supporting are the same couple of people posting over and over, you can see that by the posting style and people using names. The majority of this board DOES dislike fanfiction but you obviously wouldn't know that considering your short experience in here.

Well I could keep going with this because of being bored but after seeing that you used that post as "proof" of your senseless "people fap to it" line of thought I'll just leave, I can't afford to waste THAT much time.

>> No.6513291

>>6513271
Are you seriously complaining about this? Of all the shit on the board due to the holidays you are trying to thread police original touhou-related content?

>> No.6513292

while i admit i fapped to it, it was more because of the content(loli,facials,anal) than because the writing was particularly good

polite sage OP

>> No.6513298

>>6513271
If a majority of board disliked it, I think we'd have more of a backlash than one person expressing his disdain for it, once more, I could care less if you fap to it, I didn't expect people to in the first place, parts of it are to be funny, and I write for my own enjoyment. Despite your personal opinion on fanfiction, I, like most of this board do enjoy good fanfiction that isn't filled with Mary Sue and powerlevels. Considering your short experience here, you wouldn't know of Hurk Hurk Hurk, Aya Puke, Rude Titties, or any of the other obviously comically inclined stories that have been posted that inspired me to write my own.

>> No.6513312

>>6513292

lol captcha messed up my sage, oh well. if you like writing this stuff than the opinions of some random internet ppl shouldn't matter IMO

>> No.6513350
File: 971 KB, 1860x2349, ZUNSTAR AND TOAST.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6513175
Touhou fanfiction thread? I believe this would be a french toast/college frat party touhou fanfiction thread

>> No.6513438
File: 69 KB, 565x600, that fucken toast.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

IF I SEE THAT FUCKEN TOAST ONE MORE TIME

>> No.6513520

I read

the whole thing

I didn't fap, but it was hilarious either way

otsu

>> No.6513752

>>6513520
Aye, granted I got a boner several times while writing this, a lot of people mention they stop at french toast fellatio just to laugh.

>> No.6515492
File: 108 KB, 400x400, remilia1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

mfw I finished this fic

>> No.6515567

>>6513350
I thought that was a pork chop stuck to her ass until you said french toast.

>> No.6515582

>>6513752
i couldnt stop crying at Alices reaction to cumming in the bowl.

>> No.6515588

This is why you don't write stories while high.

>> No.6515979

>>6515588
s/don't/should/

>> No.6516718

well, the story went from "YESH" to "you sick fuck".

I lol'd at some parts, though.

>"If she comes back, insert an item resembling phallic manhood in to her rectum” Patchouli said sternly."

I will read the rest someday. 5/10.

>> No.6517517
File: 216 KB, 424x600, moon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6517699
File: 336 KB, 424x600, FRESH FROM THE OVEN.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6517517

>> No.6517717

>>6517699
Nice, breakfast is ready.

>> No.6517743

>>6517699
DING!
My french toast is done. I must eat it.

>> No.6517805
File: 189 KB, 638x480, eat-her-toast.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6517699
How can you, really?

>> No.6518045

>>6517805
take a french toast and eat it

>> No.6518522

late response is late but All day why did you choose "the things they carried" for Rinnosuke's book?

>> No.6520041

>>6518522
Holy fuck this thread is still up?

Anyways, I liked that book, also, it seemed appropriate, considering they referred to carrying luggage as humping, so you'd be humping patchouli. Also, double entendre for penis
>>6516718
Theres one more chapter thats going to tie all the loose ends, and then I'm done, for real this time, considering I only wrote this since people wanted to know what happened after the initial rape/dismemberment.

>> No.6520587

Dericious penis.

>> No.6520608

Holy fucking shit, zombie thread.

>> No.6520626
File: 94 KB, 1280x720, shiki_helllsing_mengele.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>bizarre Remi lemon fanfiction
>267 posts and 29 image replies omitted. Click Reply to view.

>> No.6520725

>>6520626
>lemon
>slang term from shitty parts of the internet
>image macro
Out.

>> No.6520764

>>6520041 literally finished this book two days before this thread

also
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWa6uz1ayME

>> No.6520801

>>6520725
You got a six, you could have gone for 10. Just a little more effort on your part, just a little more.

>> No.6521049

Alright, finally done with this story.
Final Chapter (9)
I woke up again in the same white bed as before when I was caught in my earlier escape attempt, however, I did not have to suffer through Patchouli’s tests once more. My arm had already been reattached presumably by Patchouli’s potions, which I was thankful for not being awake for. The door creaked open, and Remilia stepped in to the room, followed by the rest of the Mansion’s inhabitants, including Flandre. They all moved as a crowd towards my bed, Remilia climbing on to me. Flandre reached up to my hand and grabbed it
“Sorry Mr.Manwhore for trying to break you, I just got hungry” She apoligized. I reached my other hand and patted her on the head, her low-spirited grimace sparked back to a cheerful smile. Remilia snapped her fingers to my attention.
“Well, looks like you’re good to go again, I think we need a bit of a relaxer from the last few days so I had Patchouli make the old pool in the library in to hot springs.” She pulled at the arm which had been torn with utter disregard. I slipped out of the bed, completely naked in front of a group of women. Sakuya reached in to her apron and pulled out a different, but equally embarrassing undergarment. I slipped them on and followed the group down in to the musky library.

>> No.6521054

>>6521049
The door opened to a heavy, warm fog which breezed out towards us. We entered to the sight of a porcelain pool of steaming water, as the group began to approach it. I slipped one foot in as the women began to strip down. It should have came with no surprise that they planned on swimming nude, however, I continued to dip myself further in to the hot, relaxing water. I had managed my entire body in to the pool when the ladies once again surrounded me. Remilia swam up to my lap which was still partially covered. Patchouli draped her large breasts on my back once more, reminiscent of our trip to Kourindou. Sakuya helped Remilia and Flandre on to me, with Meiling fondling Patchouli’s breasts. The small strip of cloth separating Remilia from my genitals was moved aside in disuse as she helped herself to my still-flaccid penis. I held on to Patchouli and Mei-lings collective hips as they sat on each other. I took a firm grasp of Mei-lings boob, and a firm grasp of Patchouli’s to where I had mammaries in one hand, mammaries in the other hand, and still managed to have mammaries left over. Which reminded me to Remilia, whose efforts had flourished as she began to rub my stiffened shaft with heated water while Flandre offered a helping hand. Koakuma had pulled out an inflatable raft and was drifting about the water, completely distant from the groping and intercourse which surrounded me.

>> No.6521060

>>6521054
Her flat-chested Comrade, Sakuya, dove underwater and approached her raft like a shark to a fat kid. She slammed in to the bottom of it, sending a startled Koakuma flopping in to the water. All the while the vampires had been going fruitlessly at my phallus, however, Remilia began to mount me with Flandre’s help. I gripped hard on to the only breasts in the room as Remilia slammed down. The shark-like Sakuya had managed to overpower Koakuma, rubbing her flat chest against Koakuma’s at the edge of the pool. She began at her mouth before moving downward until meeting with Koakuma’s tight muff. Sakuya dove in to it, Koakuma’s small wings flapping vigorously. I felt myself giving in to the loli death grip of Remilia, however, as I tried to pull out, Remilia locked on to me. She held tight until I could not hold back anymore, draining my testes deep inside her. She too, had hit her climax as she swung her head back wildly. She dismounted with a slimy sounding groan from the deeply coated womb. She floated on her back around the pool, now exhausted and ready to enjoy the hot springs. Almost instantly, Flandre gripped on to the still hard penis and began with a hard grip. The grip was not as gentle as I’d initially hoped, much rougher and tighter than it needed to be. I attempted to placate this situation to a thumb deep in to her vagina, which quelled her inner beast for then. Patchouli and Meiling had gotten bored and had begun playing with me chest as I had played with theirs. Flandre increased speed and loosened her grip as I placed my middle finger in to her ass. She let out a high moan at first, but went back to her handjob. I pooled some water in my hand and poured it on my other hand, creating a makeshift lubricant for my fingers.

>> No.6521062

>>6521060
I began to push in with resistance, and lust from Flandre. Before I could remove my fingers, however, she pulled herself up to my junk and repeated Remilia’s actions, but this time with much more vigour and bravery. Her slams sent ripples in the water, which had Remilia bobbing up and down. She bent back on my chest, blocking the ladies hand’s, which they moved to Flandre instead. As they fondled her, Meiling slipped a finger in to her mouth, which she lathered with her tongue. A quick liquid jet on my still-lodged penis, which was my breaking point as well. Flandre, however, pulled off, having milky-white orbs shoot in to the water. I had been completely ignoring the flat chested lesbian antics on the other edge, which had progressed greatly. Sakuya had Koakuma wrapped around her head, her blush redder than autumn leaves. I saw Koakuma open her mouth to a quick gasp and Sakuya pulling out her tongue, clearly finished. The 2 older women hopped in to the pool, each grappling over my shaft. Their eyes met, exchanged daggers, and went back to fighting over my schlong.

>> No.6521065

>>6521062

“I thought we agreed” Patchouli started “I would get him first, and then you get him”

“Please, I’ve been couped up in here for 3 days with nothing but vibrators and dildos, you at least got to finger a witch” Meiling rebutted. I figured it would be best to not let them argue, and took a grip of the back of their heads, guiding them to the reliquary they had been fighting over. With that gesture, I taught them the meaning of sharing and dicks, with the 2 tongues meeting on the shaft. Their mouths kept taking up water from the pool and washing it back on to my penis. I was met with another conundrum, they would both be as dedicated even after I finish. I took my hands from their heads and moved them down their backs, piercing their slits. The pubic hair was much more felt on the women as opposed to the 2 vampires, who had absolutely none. I pumped both hands underwater as they bobbed on my penis. Simultaneously, I felt them clench up, and release, both of them slumping back to my sides. I was finally done pleasuring the 4 girls whom fought over me, however, a shadow had appeared over me.

>> No.6521071

>>6521065
Koakuma had risen after besting Sakuya, leaving her on a fresh towel, still dripping from their escapades. She took a seat around my head, surrounding me with her thighs. Her feet explored in to the water to find my flaccid penis. With a few expert movements, she had brought it back to vitality, and with a few more, had me begging for more. I bent my head back in an attempt to reach her freshly-licked slit, but to no avail. She saw my attempt and instead brought herself on to my face, still working her feet. I plunged my tongue in to her, the perfect mix of woman and child, flat chest and mature taste. She had become much more experienced in her footwork since our last meeting, performing maneuvers I’d never felt from hands nor feet. With one final grip she squeezed out what remained in my sac on to my chest. I kept at her vagina, bringing her closer to the ecstatic moment. As my tongue pierced deeper than any previous assaults, she gripped her thighs around my head, nearly cutting off my breath, and let out a brief orgasm of sweet-tasting liquid on my face. She slumped off, finished.

>> No.6521074

>>6521071
Sakuya had begun pulling out the 2 vampires from the pool, placing them on a mat of fresh towels. I hoisted Patchouli and Meiling out of the water and hauled them both over to the towels. Koakuma’s light frame made her much easier to carry, however, by the time I had gotten there Sakuya had already laid down, fatigued from her play with Koakuma. I placed them together as I snuggled next to Remilia and Patchouli’s pillowesque breasts. Remilia gripped on to me and hugged me, reaching towards my neck with her fangs. Her bite softened in to my neck, which had grown accustomed to her feeding. I was reminded of her first bite in to me, which sundered my shoulders and broke my bones, and how I was treated by Patchouli and Koakuma, only to be kidnapped by Marisa and raped by Meiling. A lot had happened in this Mansion, and with Remilia, whom I had sworn complete sexual loyalty to at this point. Although the brutal maiming was quite horrible, what I had found here was greater than just constant sex and food, occasionally at the same time. She chose me for my survival, my sexual prowess, and loyalty, I figured I’d have a long life here in the Mansion, living out my life as the sexual go-to man of the Mansion.

>> No.6521082

>>6521074
And, done.
Mediafire link to full story:
http://www.mediafire.com/?1zr4jrp147kjehf

>> No.6521092

>>6521082
You're doing God's work, son.

Thank you.

>> No.6521106

>>6521092
Aye, but for now, I need to sleep.

>> No.6521263

>>6521106
You are required in Mumble.

>> No.6523488

>>6521082
just finished reading.

what the fuck man.
sexualizingchildren.jpg

>> No.6524106
File: 182 KB, 600x600, scarlet sisters are unimpressed.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6526618
File: 558 KB, 958x719, flandre8.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So what shalt thy next conquest be, o almighty writefag?

>> No.6526737

I love you all day, All Day.

>> No.6528638

fucking link field

>> No.6532865

oh ?

>> No.6532916 [DELETED] 

PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI

>> No.6532969
File: 6 KB, 158x183, f035202.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6533137

Sage

>> No.6533175

PUD FUCKING I

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action