[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 188 KB, 577x817, 9741692e01bb5820bcd4bf379724dcb8.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6486856 No.6486856[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I wish I had never gotten into /jp/ shit. I can't stand nerds like you guys but I'm too far gone to go back.

>> No.6486871

my sister found my skirt collection. I don't wear them often, so they're in my closet, far away from the rest of my clothes in the dresser. She must have been looking for something when she found them. I didn't notice until I went to look for a particularly cute one to wear while I browsed /jp/. I started to panic, but then realized that I could have very well misplaced it or something. I checked the other spare room. Not there. Washer? Not there. Dryer? Not there either. Did someone steal it? Did my parents discover it and keep it for some kind of black mailing object? All kinds of questions and thoughts went through my mind while I stood there in the hall with a dumbfounded look on my face.

>> No.6486874

It's fine for me, I don't see /jp/ as constituted of real people.

>> No.6486876
File: 1.21 MB, 1067x472, butthurt.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6486882

I heard a door open and quickly looked over to the sound source to see my sister emerging from her room with my skirt in hand. As soon as she looked out and saw me standing there, she shut the door. She knew she did something wrong. I ran up to the door and began knocking and leaning against the door, trying to force it open. "Why do you have my skirt! Give it back!" I yelled. As soon as those words left my lips, the door flung open and I found myself face down and tasting carpet. It wasn't nice. I scrambled to my feet and looked down to my sister. I was mostly glad she didn't find any of the other stuff in my closet, but still upset that she'd take something from me behind my back like that.

>> No.6486888

Why not enjoy your stay and take it easy?

>> No.6486900

>>6486888
There is no room for taking it easy on /jp/. The dream is dead.

>> No.6486903

>>6486888
Because I'm better than you.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action