[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 32 KB, 400x400, 1289993308364.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6476155 No.6476155 [Reply] [Original]

HOW WAS YOUR FUCKING DAY, /JP/!?

>> No.6476165

>>6476155

woke up a few hours ago, about time to lurk for a good while.

>> No.6476174
File: 112 KB, 378x414, autism25.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I had more than one meal today.

Today was a good day.

>> No.6476175

So /a/, this is what happened at school today.

Since I'm pretty much the only computer geek in my class, I shoulder the burden of compiling this PowerPoint presentation that's to be used on this class project, right? I pretty much miss class all day to mess around with my laptop in the library. So today I happened to have my 200GB external hard-drive with me which is practically filled with anime. My math teacher walked in and commented on said external hard-drive - to make a long story short I ended up showing him my collection. He didn't know much about anime, so he told me to show him an example. I was, of course, more than glad to do so.
So as I scan the folder list, my eyes fall upon the letters: "Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan". A deadly plan forms in my mind. Dare I? Oh yes, I do.
"Here's a rather representative piece of anime," I declared. Double-click, play. The events of the first episode of a lolitastic gurofest began to unfold...
Starts off pretty innocently, with a couple of high-school students each walking off to different directions, each to his own home. At that point my math teacher has the kind of smirk that is to be expected, as if saying "Heh, this guy's still hooked on cartoons..."
But then the main character gets violently beheaded by a naked loli wielding a gigantic spiked club. Oh yes. The absurd amount of blood gushing out, the blood-covered flat chest... this is anime, baby. This is what has me hooked.
"This is what I do instead of homework" I said out loud. At this point my teacher's just looking around confused, muttering "I didn't know that..." He quickly makes his exit without as much as a glance behind him. I then go on with my business, preparing that damn PowerPoint presentation...

But I felt warm inside.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action