[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 18 KB, 300x300, Rosetta-Stone.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6473963 No.6473963[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Sup /jp/,

I don't come here often, but I thought that you guys might be able to help me. I'd like to learn Japanese, but I'm not quite sure how I could go about doing so. Ideally I'd take classes at my local college or something, but I live in the middle of nowhere and they only teach Spanish and French. I've downloaded Rosetta Stone and so far it's pretty fun, but I'm wary of it actually teaching me conversational Japanese.

I was wondering if /jp/ knew of any other language learning software/books/techniques/etc that I could use to learn Japanese. Advice from anons who have learned Japanese on their own would be appreciated also.

>> No.6473965
File: 298 KB, 800x1130, HOW TO LEARN JAPANESE 日本語.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Go for it. Also, Rosetta Stone, highly recommended.

>> No.6473973

>>>/lang/1267485093

Rosetta stone is a troll recommendation by the way

>> No.6473995

>>6473973
From the reviews I've read online Rosetta Stone isn't a very comprehensive learning tool. I knew people would attempt to troll me, being on 4chan and all. I just figured that I'd get a more honest answer here than I would on some site thats trying to sell me something.

>> No.6474001

Rosetta Stone changed my life and it can do the same for you.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action