[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 437 KB, 1024x745, she wants to fuck.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6463838 No.6463838[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

There's a girl I know that I want to fuck how do I make her want to fuck me /jp/?

>> No.6463844

Catch the girl with a net spread up in the forest canopy. Take her alive. Take her home. Poke out her eyes and put her in a small cage. Force-feed her oats and millet and figs until she has swollen to four times her normal size. Drown her in brandy. Roast her whole, in an oven at high heat, for six to eight minutes. Bring her to the table. Place a cloth a napkin will do over your head to hide your cruelty from the sight of God. Put the whole girl into your mouth, with only the beak protruding from your lips. Bite. Put the beak on your plate and begin chewing, gently. You will taste three things: First, the sweetness of the flesh and fat. This is God. Then, the bitterness of the guts will begin to overwhelm you. This is the suffering of Jesus. Finally, as your teeth break the small, delicate bones and they begin to lacerate your gums, you will taste the salt of your own blood, mingling with the richness of the fat and the bitterness of the organs. This is the Holy Spirit, the mystery of the Trinity three united as one. It is cruel. And beautiful.

>> No.6463846
File: 141 KB, 600x450, 1289599601028.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6463838
>Implying /jp/ is not full of /v/irgins

>> No.6463847

Don't use a good image next time you shitpost please.

>> No.6463848

I don't know about her, but I certainly want you to fuck off.

>> No.6463849

Crack a bear open with your beer hands.

>> No.6463853

Well first she has to have a penis in order to fuck you.

>> No.6463856

>girl I want to fuck
>asking /jp/
You aren't even trying.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action