[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 218 KB, 1280x1024, youmu bridge.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6436438 No.6436438 [Reply] [Original]

I imagine you've all seen the way ninjas run in Naruto. They have their arms to their sides and trailing behind them while they run forward like they're charging.

Well, have you ever replicated this method of running? If so, how often do you do it when you run?

Personally, I run like a ninja every chance I get. Whether it's charging into the girl's locker room at school (I run too fast for the ladies to see who I am, but my ninja eyes pick up everything) or racing my friends (they're usually a bit faster than me, but then I use my kunai ^_~) I'm ninja running like crazy.

Please, share your ninja running stories.

>> No.6436454

I just reported this thread like a ninja, you didnt even see it! Also check out my sage no jitsu.

>> No.6436458
File: 59 KB, 600x529, 231a4234b670736be7d0660170ba0f5f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So when was the first time you've ever bought a bra? How old were you? What happened? How did it go?

My first time was a year ago. I'm 18 now, btw. I walked into Victoria Secrets and I was a little embarrassed because it was my first time to go bra shopping and my mom wasn't around to help me. I felt self conscious even knowing that the hundreds of eyes that stared at me were just a result of my imagination. After standing around looking clueless for what felt like 3 hours, someone came and finally helped me. They got my measurements and I came home with 3 new bras. They were so pretty, but I accidentally left the bag in the living room where my father walked in and found it. He came into my room, slapped me and told me, "I have no son".

tl;dr - Bra shopping stories~

>> No.6436459

>>6436438
I did that as i was a kid until i realize without your arms waving like crazy it's hard to sustain balance. Morever, with your torso bended downward, every single step would make your innards tumble and that's very bad for health. Ninja running is just to mimic the visual effect of flying on the upper body; it has no practical use whatsoever. There's a reason hardly any live action ninja shows do it.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action