[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 30 KB, 432x288, Stick Figure with Face Condition.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6424971 No.6424971[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>that feel when you're remembering when you were in high school four years ago taking a psychoanalysis test and the tester asks you if you know what 'aberration' means but you don't and reply 'apparition' as your only guess and then the tester repeats 'yes, aberration' and then you say apparition again and he says 'yep, aberration' and you do this two more times until he goes 'okay...' and moves onto the next question and you wonder if he thinks you're completely autistic but know it won't matter since you didn't know what it means anyway then your case worker says you went really well on the psychoanalysis and she was really surprised by your scores but she forgot to bring them so you ask her to bring them next week and then next week she forgot again and you ask and then the next week she also forgot and you keep bringing it up then finally she brings them and asks you if you want to see them which seems like a weird question because you have been asking for this long then she silently hands them to you and you read over the terrible scores and the analysis based on those scores such as how you're basically in 7th grade level in all the fields despite being in 10th grade and this is attributed to your absence from school and you say you weren't expecting these results to your case worker who is looking at you with a poker face and she asks what you didn't expect and you say for example the part where it says my mathematics is at a 7th grade level and she says oh and you realize the reason she wouldn't show you the results is because she had you take the test because she thought if she showed you were intelligent it might cheer you up but it completely backfired on her and she was helpless in the face of your insistence and she just stares at you with the same poker face. and the next week you have another case worker

>> No.6424976
File: 38 KB, 166x189, 1219212802414.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>my f when when the apparition wants to fuck

>> No.6424977

HAHAHAHAHA, what?

>> No.6424978

cool /b/ pasta

>> No.6424981

I know that feel.

>> No.6424982

tl;dr

>> No.6424983
File: 65 KB, 227x219, didn't read lol.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>that feel when your post was too crappily typed to be legible

>> No.6424984

cool OP, wish I had well adjusted persons interfering on my behalf.

>> No.6424986

That feel when you don't know OP's feel.

>> No.6424988

>>6424982
I got past two lines before tl;dr

>> No.6424991

Case worker here, you're wrong. I just wanted to fuck. Luckily my next case was a guy suffering from sexmania.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action