[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 369 KB, 728x728, e9e554113784688a87c154800fd2d8ec.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6377210 No.6377210 [Reply] [Original]

dear /jp/ , is there some way to filter tags (or blacklist tags which would be even better) on pivix? I'm tired of all the futa/furry/male/scat/etc in my r-18 searches ;_;

>> No.6377213

>pivix

>> No.6377221

What is that pivix, a GNU/Linux?

>> No.6377224

furry and scat should be filtered by default
it's in the options iirc

>> No.6377228

>I'm tired of all the futa/furry/male/scat/etc

faggot

>> No.6377229

>he can't even use pixiv's options

>> No.6377231

>>6377213
Reported for shitposting and contributing nothing to the topic.

>> No.6377261

>>6377229
i can, but i'm pretty sure the R-18G filter doesn't remove all the scat and furry

still, i'd rather see furry than futa... it's kinda stupid that pixiv doesn't have a tag blacklist

>> No.6377296
File: 302 KB, 600x600, bbc65cae178c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The best guilty gear.

>> No.6377306

>>6377296
you forgot a disney in there bro

>> No.6377310

>>6377296
i thought lamda was cuter. i suppose she was meant to be a moe character and all.

>> No.6377319
File: 252 KB, 480x683, so moe i fucking died.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6377310
>Lambda cuter than Nu
How about I slap your shit?

>> No.6377355

Requesting super neato story, matey.

>> No.6377535 [DELETED] 

>>6377319
hmm... i like her monotone voice and innocence relative to nu("Just sleep there in silence."). her past story was cheesy and obviously protective/fatherly emotions or feelings of kinship for people abused by society, but it still made me feel a sympathy for her that i don't feel with nu.

that and even if it is supposed to express her character archetype, nu's voice with ragna grates on me. something tells me you'll want to kill me for saying that.

nu is far cooler than lamda, though(again, "Just sleep there in silence.").

>> No.6377546 [DELETED] 

>>6377319
hmm... i like her monotone voice and innocence relative to nu; nu was pretty vicious(「静かに寝てればいいの」/"Just sleep there in silence."). lamda's past story was cheesy and obviously protective/fatherly emotions or feelings of kinship for people abused by society, but it still made me feel a sympathy for her that i don't feel with nu.

and, even if it is supposed to express her character archetype, nu's voice with ragna grates on me. something tells me you'll want to kill me for saying that.

>> No.6377550

>>6377319
hmm... i like her monotone voice and innocence relative to nu; nu was pretty vicious(「静かに寝てればいいの」/"Just sleep there in silence."). lamda's past story was cheesy and obviou bait to evoke protective emotion/fatherly emotions/feelings of kinship for people abused by society, but it still made me feel a sympathy for her that i don't feel with nu. maybe i'm just a sucker.

and, even if it is supposed to express her character archetype, nu's voice with ragna grates on me. something tells me you'll want to kill me for saying that.

>> No.6380116

>>6377210
Sure there is. Type - (minus) before the tag.

Most if not all searches do it that way, you should have figured that out by yourself.

>> No.6380229

Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame Gunflame

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action