[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 46 KB, 600x600, 1286119106381.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6341952 No.6341952 [Reply] [Original]

softhouse-seal, you amaze me

*** To protect the womb of the world, the creampie spy will today come again!! ***

STORY
My name is Ethan. Ethan Bond. I'm an agent of the secret intelligence group, FAPPS - the Federal Agency of P**sy Protective Services.

What is FAPPS you ask? Forgive me for shooting off. It's rather larger than can fit in your hands, but I'll give you what you can handle. Bartender, shake out a few drops of milk for my friend here.

You see, FAPPS is involved in the research and investigation of sex crimes involving the babymaking place. We safeguard the state of the uterine. Within the pink moistened folds of the intelligence community, I am in fact something of a cumshot. Hotshot! I penetrate with 100 success. They call me the "creampie spy."

Bollocks, you say? Oh yes, they're emptied daily into beautiful women. I commit intercourse at my discretion, with a bona fide intravaginal permit - any womb, any time. It's a License to Spill.

- You are Ethan Bond, Creampie Spy! The fruits of internal secrecy are yours to protect!

>> No.6341963

I lost an IQ point while reading this.

>> No.6341966

http://vndb.org/v5155

Are you talking about this?

>> No.6342022

>>6341952
Too bad their games are only interesting in the description.
The actual game text is pretty boring. They need better writers.

>> No.6343511

>>6341963
Oh my, and it was your last!

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action