[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 1.29 MB, 1920x1200, AR Wallpaper.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6341393 No.6341393 [Reply] [Original]

I got this the other day(with a 26% discount, since apparently other shops need to counter Gamestop's 25% discount on everything, whee), and I just started playing it.
Do you feel like discussing Alchemy and lesbian subtext like gentlemen?
Also:

>> No.6341397

I dunno about "subtext;" everyone is pretty unabashedly gay for Rorona.

>> No.6341403
File: 16 KB, 229x294, Not Amused.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>MFW when they didn't voice 'barrel' in English.

>> No.6341412

I just finished downloading it yesterday.

I like Recettear better.

>> No.6341418

>>6341403
The English dub is horribly crippled.
I was thinking I'd use the English dub on my second playthrough, but they didn't even bother doing a complete job.
NISA added IN more voiced lines in Disgaea 2. What the fuck happened.

>> No.6341452

>>6341418
Personally, I'm thinking of using the Japanese voices, but sometimes I honestly don't like them. I.E. I couldn't stand them in Atelier Iris. It was like nails on blackboard.
I mainly noticed voices were missing when I went near a barrel and felt compelled to switch voices because there was no chance in hell a staple of the series was missing in the original voices. I mean, seriously, what the hell.

>> No.6341514

So, alchemy. Does the quality of stuff I make influence... stuff? It's pretty hard to tell at the point I am in the game.
Also, should I just make stuff I need, or is there a good way to grind some alchemy levels?

>> No.6341611

>Rorona is 14 years old.
>English manual says she's 17.
>Just got pie ending the other day. Rorona: "My effort over the past 19 years has finally paid off."
Fucking dropped. Also, why are all the bosses so easy? I didn't even grind once and could still easily kill the Iron Giant with the level I had at the end.
>Does the quality of stuff I make influence... stuff?
It does. For example, a healing salve of higher quality will heal more HP.

>> No.6341878
File: 78 KB, 704x480, Stare.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6341611
Maybe they didn't have half the town lusting over a loli, and her master to be a pedo lesbian, and not just a lesbian. The understandable changes are understandable. It's the lack of voices that really bothers me.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action