[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 40 KB, 351x377, MapJapan.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6339444 No.6339444 [Reply] [Original]

Japan is serious. (- -;)

Neighboring countries of Japan. ↓↓↓

① China, ② North Korea, ③ South Korea,
④ Russia

①②④ = Anti-democracy

①②③ = Anti-Japan education

①②④ = nuclear bomb (Japan does not have a nucleus)

①③ = Forgery product

①②③④ = Threat diplomacy

>> No.6339462

wtf are you talking about?
Forgery?
Threat diplomacy?
And since when is SK anti-japan?

>> No.6339468

>>6339462
>And since when is SK anti-japan?
haha

>> No.6339474

>>6339462

lol remove your tripcode and stop posting

>> No.6339475

>>6339444
Who gives a fuck. Go to /int/.

>> No.6339484

>>6339462
Autism.

>> No.6339485

This is what you get for pissing off a lot of people, Japan.
Learn to diplomacy.

>> No.6339489 [DELETED] 

/jp/は本当に日本の関する掲示板じゃない。主に東方やNEET矢エロゲの話の為

>> No.6339494

/jp/は本当に日本の関する掲示板じゃない。主に東方やNEETやエロゲの話の為

>> No.6339497

Enjoy your currency war as well and backwards moving nationalists invoking the dark days again

>> No.6339500

I'm pretty sure the Japanese get a lot of CP from Russia. They should be thankful.

>> No.6339503

>>6339468
>Implying it is
>Implying you won't "show me up" by posting the same three old fucking photos of a guy ripping a Japanese flag with his teeth / a guy tearing a piglet apart (presumably again Japan, but it's never explained) / a group of fringe politicians treading on a Japanese flag, thus implicitly proving that these "anti-Japanese" demonstrations are actually rare and isolated cases

>> No.6339510 [DELETED] 

>>6339503

http://www.goldsea.com/Air/Issues/Corea/corea.html

>Japan's annexation of Corea didn't become formal until 1910, but for all practical purposes Japan had become the power that regulated Corea's relations with the outside world in 1897 when it defeated China in a war over Japan's ambition to exercise control over Corea. The only other power willing to contest Japan's supremacy in the Corean peninsula was Russia. When it was easily defeated by Japan at Port Arthur in 1905, the annexation of Corea became a fait accompli. Anxious to avoid a costly Pacific conflict, President Wilson ignored the pleas of a delegation of Corean patriots and their American missionary supporters and turned a blind eye to Japan's acts of formal annexation and colonization of Corea. During that period Japan mounted a campaign to push for the "Korea" useage by the American press. Why? For one of Japan's prospective colonies to precede its master in the alphabetical lineup of nations would be unseemly, Japanese imperialists decided.

>> No.6339516

>>6339503

http://www.goldsea.com/Air/Issues/Corea/corea.html

>Japan's annexation of Corea didn't become formal until 1910, but for all practical purposes Japan had become the power that regulated Corea's relations with the outside world in 1897 when it defeated China in a war over Japan's ambition to exercise control over Corea. The only other power willing to contest Japan's supremacy in the Corean peninsula was Russia. When it was easily defeated by Japan at Port Arthur in 1905, the annexation of Corea became a fait accompli. Anxious to avoid a costly Pacific conflict, President Wilson ignored the pleas of a delegation of Corean patriots and their American missionary supporters and turned a blind eye to Japan's acts of formal annexation and colonization of Corea. During that period Japan mounted a campaign to push for the "Korea" useage by the American press. Why? For one of Japan's prospective colonies to precede its master in the alphabetical lineup of nations would be unseemly, Japanese imperialists decided.

>> No.6339520

>>6339494
Oh phooey to you, this board can be about Japan once in a while. I'd love to get a Eastern World opinion of the whole situation.

>> No.6339526

Formula1 2010 Korean GP Safety Car Off
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxcMVO-j0_o

>> No.6339529

>>6339516
Cool Chewbacca Defense, dude.

>> No.6339533

>>6339516
>see "Corea"
>Implying that's not Japanese propaganda.

>> No.6339538

>>6339526
>holy shit why are so many pathetic jap monkey trolls on this vid? damn japs need a life

First time I find myself in agreement with a YouTube posts. Seriously, those Japs are as boring and annoying as Balkan / Iranian nationalists. Nobody cares about your country's hung-ups except yourselves, get this fact into your thick skull.

>> No.6339540

>>6339529

How is Coreans attempting to force a change to the English spelling of their name to spite Japan for an imagined offense to their national dignity not pertinent to this?

>> No.6339546

>>6339538
Addendum: at least sometimes Balkan nationalists shit out something extremely awesome like REMOVE KEBAB. Japs and their anti-Korean drivel just put me to sleep.

>> No.6339559

>>6339546

That video wasn't actually made by a Serbian.

>> No.6339560

>>6339540
LOL at you whiteknighting Japan. Get the fuck out, seriously.

>> No.6339566
File: 40 KB, 338x500, NEWS1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

China Free!

>> No.6339569
File: 69 KB, 750x600, Best_empty_korea.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

North Korea is Best Korea!

>> No.6339576

>>6339560

Criticizing Corean patriotic wankery isn't automatically whiteknighting for Japan.

>> No.6339600

>>6339576
Cool generalization, dude.
Patritotic wankery? There's only two places in the whole Internet where I keep reading about this: 2ch and places that ape 2ch (i.e. /jp/).
I hope you realize that the issue was played up to ridiculous levels by butthurt Japanese nettouyos to justify their xenophobia and that Korean people just don't give a single fuck.

Seriously, you Japan white knights need a life more badly that the Japs themselves. If you believe this is what constitutes "anti-Japanese propaganda" then you're a fucking gullible idiot. Go drive a Toyota off a cliff.

>> No.6339603

The world dislikes Korean and Chinese.

>> No.6339619

>>6339603
The world doesn't need Japan.

>> No.6339627
File: 16 KB, 312x304, al77_ph14.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

④ Russia
④ = Anti-democracy

>> No.6339633

>>6339603
I don't believe you can add China to that statement, they may be hated for their manipulation of currency and gross human rights/ecological violations but the world certainly doesn't hate their cheap labor and factory goods

>> No.6339640

>>6339619
Yeah, but then there would be no more Touhou games, and we can't have that.

>> No.6339662

>>6339633
>manipulation of currency
YEAH BECAUSE DEVALUATING YOUR OWN CURRENCY TO FACILITATE TRADES IS TOTALLY ILLEGAL AND SUCH. NO, NO OTHER COUNTRY IN HISTORY HAS EVER DONE IT, MUCH LESS IN THE 20TH CENTURY.

>gross human rights
Grossly exaggerated by anti-Chinese Americunts. If I made a site listing every single instance of police violence in the USA while ignoring the rest I would be just as successful at painting it as a tyrannical hellhole, believe me.

>ecological violations
China signed the Kyoto Protocol, USA did not. Oh, the irony.

>> No.6339667

>>6339600

You seem upset.

Negating an absolute isn't generalization; that's actually what I was accusing you of in posting that. I envy your ability to telepathically commune with the entire collective national consciousness of foreign countries to distill their feelings and opinions to invent talking points for the purpose of defending glorious Corea on the Internet.

>If you believe this is what constitutes "anti-Japanese propaganda" then you're a fucking gullible idiot

I am a "fucking gullible idiot".

>> No.6339681

The world doesn't need Korean and Chinese.

>> No.6339684

Japan isn't in trouble. Anyone who even thinks about invading Japan is going to have to deal with the US Navy and its 10 carrier task forces.

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.

>> No.6339691

>>6339526
You can easily know that how eagerly, systemetically Japanese are doing something 'Dirty works' to put down images of Korea on youtube when you see some threads related Korea on 2ch site of Japan. Even they were so glad of making a Kpop music clip of? ten million views deleted. Surely they have a special team for youtube and I've even heard that they have supported some money from some right-wing companies

They are doing anyting they can do with any sauces can make Korea depreciated .Korea's football,politics, plastic surgery,Kpop..etc..They've disorted everything.Koreans call this acting "HUMHAN"

>> No.6339694
File: 72 KB, 1212x1109, 1286945900752.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6339702

If Korean and Chinese disappear from the world, all become happy.

>> No.6339704
File: 24 KB, 288x294, tinfoilhat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6339691

>> No.6339705

>>6339702
But all your figures are actually made in China and not Japan

>> No.6339707

This thread is filled with that patented /int/ love

>>6339694

>> No.6339709

Why are people posting in this thread?

>> No.6339711

>④ = Anti-democracy
Where have you been for the past 20 fucking years?

>> No.6339712

>>6339684
What use is invading the Japanese isles?
They're poor in everything, to the point that they don't even have enough grazing lands to raise livestock, or arable land for that matter. Most of the terrain is montanious, so you would believe they are at least rich in minerals but NOOO, they are poor in minerals too. Which is why they are entirely dependant on China for their imports, so much so that China has Japan literally by the balls.
Strategic position, you say? Maybe if your intention is to invade mainland Asia, but even then you're just adopting Cold War mentality that has no pertinence to today's world.

Poor little downtrodden Japan isn't anywhere as important as it thinks itself to be, that's for sure.

>> No.6339720

>>6339619
But the USA do. Japan holds $836.6 billions of the U.S. treasuries as of August 2010.

>> No.6339727

>>6339711
> Putin
> Democracy

Oh you, do you not realize the entire Russian system is set up through fraud, intimidation, and murders?

>> No.6339735

>>6339712
This mostly, there is almost no chance Japan will ever be invaded, it would be a pure waste of blood and treasure.

If anything North Korea would fire off a few rockets and maybe hit a city or to instigate a proxy war in Korea. We'll see how that new Leader decides to run the show when he gets complete control.

I still believe we should pull all our forces out of Korea so we aren't dragged into some cluster fuck of a Asian World War.

>> No.6339737

>>6339727
Look, regardless of its specific political details, Russian Communism is dead. it is very much a non-threat to democracies everywhere.

>> No.6339741
File: 40 KB, 562x437, hahahaohwow.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6339727

>> No.6339747

>>6339704
>Implying it's not true

Hah, 2ch's /nida/ and /VIP/ board is all I need to prove it, but there are also tons of other boards which have been contaminated by such lowlives. /morningcoffee/ and /news4vip/ are just a few.
If you've read anything posted there you won't have any doubts that there's a large portion of people in Japan who are wasting their entire existence to the cause of hating Korea, and are doing so by flooding anything they don't like with specious accusations, incredibly racist comments and concerted smear campaigns which can last whole years.
Evidently this is how Japan deals with their insecurities.

>> No.6339748

>>6339735
Thats the type of war the US wants. Let asians slaughter each other by the millions while the US sits fairly safe on the high seas launching missiles and bombing and collects the spoils when its all over.

>> No.6339752

As a nation, I really can't say anything very good about Japan. I mean, they're certainly not a terrible country, but their culture is xenophobic, sexist, and racist. Their work ethic is workaholic and soul destroying. Their population is graying at a rate faster than any other country, and many towns are literally decaying for lack of people to live in them. Not to mention, they have a terrible history of blood curdling war crimes that TO THIS DAY is downplayed and glossed over by the Japanese government, media, and educational system. Basically, South Korea is better in every way.

See my problem is I really fucking like anime and manga and Touhou and all that shit. Not because they come from Japan, but in SPITE of the fact that they come from Japan. But everyone else I meet who likes the same shit is a fucking weeaboo. And if there is one thing that is more infuriating than listening to a Japanese war crime denialist it is listening to a fucking middle class white kid talk on AT LENGTH about how America FORCED poor Imperial Japan to bomb us.

But you know, I really actually feel sorry for them, weeaboos who think that Japan is really all that and a box of pocky. Because if they ever actually go to Japan for any length of time, they are in for a rude awakening. If you showed a Jap a picture of 99 other Japanese people sitting in bleachers, with one Korean mixed in, he would spot that Korean in half a second (and then refuse to hire him). The Japanese are even intolerant of other Japanese from historically lower class background (burakumin). Now imagine how they feel about fucking whitey, let alone an American, considering they've managed to convince themselves that WWII was America's fault.

>> No.6339757

>>6339747
Thats what happens when you pick a fight with superior western nations and get your shit pushed in by whitey.

>> No.6339760

For fuck's sake, OTAKU itself is a fucking INSULT. Don't think for a fucking second that anime and manga are a national past time in Japan. The average Japanese person is about as interested in your anime of choice as the average American is interested in any given comic book hero. Probably less, considering the resurgence comic heroes have had recently due to films. All your Otaku culture? It's as alien to a Japanese businessman as D&D is to an American one.

So /jp/, I can get why you like a lot of the stuff coming out of Japan, because I do too. But why oh why do you feel the need to lionize the country because of it? It's just as pathetic as someone obsessing about Britain because they really like Monty Python, Lord of the Rings, and Harry Potter.

>> No.6339763

You gotta be fuckin' kidding me, you damn retard!
1) Highest debt ratio among all countries of the world!
2) Fastest demographic change and one of the most overaged populations in the world!
3) Heavily export-dependent economy.
4) Messed up corporate governance due to overaged managers that cannot accept structural change and industry maturing. Read Jackson from RIETI.
5) Inefficient information systems. (Check their internet.) Read Aoki from RIETI.
6) No original or genuine philosophical and ethical discourse in the public.
YOU CANNOT DO ANY FUCKING SOCIAL REFORMS if your country is overaged and has learned for twenty generations to do nothing but looking up to the Western models and copy them. THAT's the fucking problem.
Also, political reforms? LOL The last chat I had with my colleague's Japanese flatmate was what she had voted last spring. She said JDP because her father would be a MOF official and Ozawa wants to break down the technocratic structure.
THAT's no fucking political common sense, that's short-sighted egocentric, political nonsense.
The best thing that could happen to Japan is another invasion that would reform the country - like every 50 years.

>> No.6339768

>>6339747

This is entirely unrelated, but are you Korean or Korean-American?

>> No.6339770

>>6339752
Cool /int/ copypasta, bro.

>war crimes

>implying killing subhuman chinese and coreans is a crime

>> No.6339771
File: 9 KB, 259x194, 545641331.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6339775

>>6339752
> their culture is xenophobic

Considering how much of a failure multiculturalism is, I'm totally on Japan's side with this.

They need to do the opposite of what China does, give people large incentives to have more children.

>> No.6339779

>>6339752
>>6339760
>>6339763

Seriously, go back to /int/, kid.

>> No.6339788

>>6339768
He's a chinese pretending to be a japanese pretending to be a korean.

>> No.6339790

>>6339727
HERP DERP HURP No corruption in Western democracies, none at all. It's just a Russian thing.

>> No.6339796

>>6339790
> Russia
> Western

wwwwwwwwwwwwww

>> No.6339799

>>6339779
>>6339770
butthurt jap/weeaboo.

>> No.6339807

>>6339790
>HERP DERP HURP

Telltale signs of a quality /jp/ poster right here.

>> No.6339810

>>6339799
Faggot from /int/ whose shitposts I already saw countless times.

Why don't you go back to your favorite board, no one is getting trolled by your bullshit anymore ?

>> No.6339815

>>6339790
Russia is in Asia dude....

>> No.6339822

>>6339810
>Implying it's trolling
WEEABOO TEARS ARE DELICIOUS!

>> No.6339832

>>6339748
>while the US sits fairly safe on the high seas launching missiles and bombing and collects the spoils when its all over.

I wish Teddy Roosevelt was around today. I hate war but just the idea of the U.S. sitting out a Asian World war sounds so good.

And besides we've already decided to battle radical muslims, it's not like we shouldn't be granted a pass on the issue.

>>6339763
>The best thing that could happen to Japan is another invasion that would reform the country

It's not going to happen this way, if anything all signs point to Japan allowing itself to crumble economically and influentially throughout the world. The people will have to either extremely humble themselves to this future or they can reach out and actually attempt to do diplomacy in a proper manner.

However this seems extremely unlikely as many of your points clearly demonstrated.

>> No.6339836

>>6339775
>Considering how much of a failure multiculturalism is

Holy shit, word can't describe how retarded you are. You're justifying Japan's insane xenophobic tendencies by falling back on the same old fallacy.
P.S.: USA, Germany, UK, you name them... None of these are multiculutralist countries.
Opening your gates to immigrants and expecting them to assimilate with natives on their own (they won't, they'd rather stick together) while you sit back and twiddle your thumbs does not a multiculturalist country make.
Opening your gates to immigrants and allow them to make their own ghettos inside their host country does not a multiculturalist country make.
Opening your gates to immigrants but telling them to forget about their native custom and start acting more like their masters (like it happened during the slavery years) does not a multiculturalist country make.
So far there hasn't been a single multiculturalist country in the whole world. How can you say it's a failure when nobody has ever tried to make one yet?

>> No.6339838

>>6339822
>mfw the only people discussing things in here are from /int/

>> No.6339840

One of my Korean friends said that they use Corea so they would be before Japan in an alphabetical list. Was he trolling me?

>> No.6339855

>>6339840
Why are you asking us?

>> No.6339858

You know, us "otaku" and weeaboos don't give a fuck about Japan. Still these chinks/gooks come to /jp/ and spread their shit in here as if we'd care how Japan is as a nation. We don't care how Japan treads with their insecurities of other nations and whatnot, we only like the country for its entertainment.

Nothing you spew is going to make us "hate" Japan more than we do now. In fact, I respect the Japanese more than I do chinks/gooks on this matter because the Japanese don't play victim on international level. I bet most Japan "haters" live in the US and have never laid their feet on mainland China or Korea. Lay off and try this at /int/ or something you yellow monkeys.

>> No.6339860

>>6339840
Koreans actually do spell Korea as Corea, like Brazil is called Brasil to Brazilians.

>> No.6339864

>>6339768
No and what does it have to do with my post?

>> No.6339871

>>6339858
>In fact, I respect the Japanese more than I do chinks/gooks on this matter because the Japanese don't play victim on international level.
Jap detected.

>> No.6339873

>>6339864

Why are you white-knighting for Corea?

>> No.6339877

>>6339871
Nope. I bet I'm whiter than your pale ass. What's the matter, hate getting told? Get the fuck out.

>> No.6339885

>>6339873
Are you Japanese?

>> No.6339886

>>6339858
>>6339858
next time you start these threads, ask yourself if it's worth it because it seems to entice white racists

>> No.6339890

>>6339858
>In fact, I respect the Japanese more than I do chinks/gooks on this matter because the Japanese don't play victim on international level.

Ahahaha, nice one bro. If anything the Japs always play victim and pretend they aren't the first to attack others. Being passive-aggressive is part of their DNA.

>> No.6339904

way to generalize entire countries with negative accusations you faggots

>> No.6339908

>>6339890
Notice how I wrote "international level"? I don't care what Japanese nationalists say in their own country and neither should you because you don't even live in China/Korea. Why do you care? Also, I've never seen an American-Japanese playing victim in these matters. Only Chinese and Koreans.

>> No.6339923

My country has nukes but no ICBMs. A shame really, I think it's time those chinks taste some of it.

>> No.6339925

I think we can all agree that Coreans are insufferable complainers and spearhead these troll arguments with the Japanese.

Which really shouldn't happen because they are so stone cold cool when it comes with dealing with North Korea half the time.

>> No.6339934

Where does Taiwan fall in all of this mess?
I thought they were pretty Japan/U.S friendly

>> No.6339938

Most Koreans are crazy.

>> No.6339944

>>6339934
They are, but they have the misfortune of being the only country in the world that China doesn't like. To China, the Republic of China is worse than Sudan, Iran, Burma, or North Korea, simply for refusing to become a part of the PRC.

>> No.6339948

>>6339873
I'm just criticizing 2ch's dirty tricks and the passive-aggressiveness of its posters, did I hit too close to home?
Honestly I'm kinda disgusted by their modus operandi, and the fact they're using every possible outlet to fuel and propagate their smear campaigns.
You can tell that this thread was created by a 2channeler, because nobody else would write like that. This and the fact that 4chan has been targeted by them for years. People seems to thinks it's just somebody pretending to be a Japanese nationalist, but when for weeks on end you see threads being copied verbatim from stuff you read on, say, /VIP/ or /morningcoffee/ three hours earlier it becomes clear that nettouyos are trying to push their agendas here as well. Shameful, very shameful.

>> No.6339950

>>6339886
>white racists
I'm not racist at all. I just find it useful to stress my points in these stupid threads if I use racial slurs.

>> No.6339957

>>6339925
>Throwing in the towel

GG, white knight.

>> No.6339958

>>6339948
>You can tell that this thread was created by a 2channeler, because nobody else would write like that.
>Japanese people on /jp/
You're one dumb newfag fuck. How about you look at this video's comment section >>6339526 and see where OP's bullshit is from.

>> No.6339961

>>6339944
Pretty sure China hates Japan just as much as it hates Taiwan/Hong-Kong.

>> No.6339967
File: 23 KB, 400x400, 1269846420064.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6339948
>You can tell that this thread was created by a 2channeler

>implying you're not the samefag creating those threads on /int/ and writing 90 % of the posts in every one of them

>> No.6339972

>>6339662
>China signed the Kyoto Protocol, USA did not. Oh, the irony.

As little as I care for the rest of the discussion, China (and India) was exempt from most of the Kyoto rules due to their status as 'industrializing nations'.

>> No.6339984

>>6339958
>Thinks that there are no Japanese posting in /jp/ to spread anti-Korean propaganda
You are retarded.

>> No.6339990

>>6339972
I didn't even touch that response for how ridiculous it was. Fucking countless lakes, rivers, air quality and food quality just puts that opinion into lala land.

>> No.6339995

>>6339958
>#ABNK20
>日本をここで話題にしてる人は何なんだ?
>most of the nationalistic comments about japan are from Korean pretending as japs. The Japanese is nothing to do with this.

>> No.6340004

>>6339958
>Japanese people on /jp/

I have enough evidences to deduce there's a big chance that there's nettouyos trying to push their agendas here on /jp/.
Reposts from 2ch boards appended with poorly worded Engrish comments are a telltale sign, and if you spent some time to look around yourself you'll see that they aren't isolated cases either. This shit has been going on for years.

>> No.6340005

>>6339984
>Thinks there is
How about you prove it? You've seen the "comments" on Japanese BBS? Oh okay, I've seen those same comments on youtube as well.

Also, it's funny how you attack Japanese nationalists while disregarding Chinese/Korean ones. Ultranationalists are the same shit wherever you go, why give so much weight on them?

>> No.6340010
File: 3 KB, 126x122, kill.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6340015
File: 28 KB, 445x480, 1280468157496.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6340010
>>6340010
This please. This whole thread reeks of shitposters from /int/.

>> No.6340020

>>6339995
>Throwing the stone and hiding the hand.

>> No.6340022
File: 54 KB, 261x221, 1287887335587.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>444

>> No.6340052

>>6340005
>Also, it's funny how you attack Japanese nationalists while disregarding Chinese/Korean ones.

Maybe because the former keep coming here to push their worthless agendas? If moot didn't name this place "Japan/General" at first we wouldn't have as many problems with those living turds. Holy fuck, you should've been here back in 2008.

>> No.6340056
File: 38 KB, 500x334, 20101024-302804-1-L.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Crazy Chinese.

>> No.6340073

>>6340052
>Maybe because the former keep coming here to push their worthless agendas?
Oh okay lol. Keep playing your armchair nationalist bullshit while chewing on that Mcdonalds burger in US while the rest of us don't give a fuck.

>> No.6340091

>>6340052
yeah because anti-japan threads on /jp/ don't and have nevcer existed at all

i'm tired of this bullshit

>> No.6340103

>>6340052
>- futaba + yotsuba - 4chan
You seem to not understand where you are. Not only that but the fact that multiple boards are about Japanese art and media.

>> No.6340119

>>6340056
It still amazes me how intelligent people can get lured in to argue over pointless rock islands and drunken crazed sailors

>> No.6340124

>>6340073
I'm European. I have a healthy diet. Thankyouverymuch.

Also, a protip: when you see one of those trollish nationalist threads with some stupid comment in Engrish, try to trace back the source. 9 times out of 10 there's an active thread on /news4vip/ or (more likely) /morningcoffee/ ranting about the same thing.
On a side note, other than being the favorite haunt of Japanese nettouyos, /morningcoffee/ is also 2ch's board dedicated to Hello!Project fans.
Further proof that nothing good has ever come from those dirty idolfags.

>> No.6340126

>>6340103
By your logic, you shouldn't be using the internet.

>> No.6340139

>>6340119
It amazes me how THE WHOLE ISSUE IS ABOUT TERRITORIAL WATERS AND NATURAL RESOURCES STORED UNDER THE SEABED, HOLY FUCK LEARN TO REALPOLITIK YOU DUMB SHIT.

>> No.6340146
File: 24 KB, 319x243, 1280588918210.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6340139
Is the chink mad? A rabid dog bit ya ass when you tried to hunt it for meat?

>> No.6340148

>>6340124
>from those dirty idolfags.
Gee, we couldn't tell you were the same faggot constantly complaining about the same 2ch board, you've been a real great influence on /jp/ haven't you.

>> No.6340151
File: 39 KB, 434x314, 1286218135160.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6340146
Personal attacks have never been a good counter-argument, just so you know.

>> No.6340153

>>6340139
I know perfectly well about the Natural Gas dispute but these protests and revolts have literally been about specifically the rock islands and retarded bullheaded sailor.

>> No.6340160

>>6340148
I get it now, I struck close to home and you've just been defending your little idolfriends all along. Don't worry, just because they like idols like you do it doesn't mean that you should defend and rationalize all their actions. There's a lot of black sheep in ever herd.

>> No.6340167
File: 63 KB, 155x202, 1281058584768.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6340151
Chink, come 'ere and I'll straighten your faulty eyes

>> No.6340170

>>6340160
You were the one that just decided to equate the two together equally. Korean troll threads on /jp/ have mostly been considered a joke.

>> No.6340177

>>6340153
Realpolitik also means that both sides know what they're actually fighting over, but are not willing to make this part of the issue public. Duh.

>> No.6340190
File: 94 KB, 550x378, cmr99289.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6340151
What's the matter? Cat got your tongue? loololol

>> No.6340193

>>6340177
I'm sure there are people who are definitely doing that as well, I just don't see it with those recent protests, it is more about nationalism and old hatred brewing up.

>> No.6340197

>>6340170
Maybe it's because I know that whoever posts and perpetuates those treads comes from there, or at least takes his orders from there?

>> No.6340221
File: 36 KB, 450x304, chn1010241728010-p7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

In China.
Result of anti-Japan education.

>> No.6340262

>>6340221
>Result of anti-Japan education.

Playing the victim again? Oh deary.
Maybe they wouldn't protest against Japan if Japan didn't rally against China first.

>> No.6340264
File: 149 KB, 768x1024, kill whitey.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Is there anything the Chinese don't hate?

>> No.6340267

>>6340264
Themselves.

>> No.6340283

>>6340262
>Japan didn't rally against China first.

Never seen anti-China rally in Japan, just anti-immigration protests.

Rallies are for commies and fags.

>> No.6340286

obvious copy-pasted outdated (or simply very ignorant) random-ass shitpost
>122 posts and 16 image replies omitted. Click Reply to view.

yeah, this is 4chan, all right

>> No.6340287
File: 33 KB, 339x450, kng1010240701000-p5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Success of anti-Japan education.

>> No.6340289

>122 posts and 16 image replies omitted. Click Reply to view.
Am I actually in /jp/? Really?

>> No.6340292

>>6340283
>Never seen anti-China rally in Japan

Where the fuck have you been this month? Under a stone?

>> No.6340293

rl countries rank:
1 korea
2 china
3 rest of asia

4 japan

>> No.6340300

>>6340286
>>6340289

It's heavy samefagging. He also made the same thread on /int/ and probably is behind another one there.

>> No.6340311
File: 29 KB, 450x337, kng1010240701000-p3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Result of anti-Japan education.

>> No.6340314

>>6340293
The people in Korea are alright but most of the people in China are very rude so switch the with Japan

>> No.6340315

>>6340292
The Chinese did it first, the Japanese had the right to respond.

>> No.6340321

>>6340289
You can see the obvious samefagging going on this thread. I bet it's the same guy that linked the same of thread like this few days ago.

>> No.6340350

>>6340321
And by samefagging I mean the one who has been trashing on Japan and nationalists.

>> No.6340383
File: 30 KB, 450x300, shirsoleiman20101024074119780.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Result of anti-Japan education...

>> No.6340393

>>6340315
Ahahah, the Chinese did first what?
I don't know if you've been following news lately, but things went this way:
1) Japan unlawfully jails a Chinese fisherman for cruising into Japanese waters
2) China gets casus belli over the Diaoyu Islands dispute and uses it to tell Japan to free the man or else they'll cut all the vital trades with Japan
3) Japan acquiesces, but right-wing nationalists keep bitching and moaning. Public protests against the "Chinese cockroaches" are held, stores are sieged, Chinese immigrants are persecuted
4) China holds a counter-protest to show Japan they aren't easily intimidated. They do the same things as the Japanese protesters, only time ten

At this point Jap faggots rush to 4chan to play the fucking victim. Boo-hoo-hoo.

>> No.6340407

I don't like Chinese nationalists either

>> No.6340415

I don't like Chinese period.

>> No.6340427

NOW YOU'VE DONE IT

United Federation of Planets = Soviet Union (circa 2050, with Mecha Lenin) = Valimar = Confederate States of America = Gensokyo Proper = The Empire of Japan (fused with Greater Corea) = Roman Empire (Caesar) > Minas Tirith = Holy Britannian Empire (Season 2) = Middle Earth (Second Age) = United States of America (Gilded Age) = Roman Empire (AD) = Dominaria = Paris Commune (with maids) = Hinamizawa > LeMU (operational) = That Island from Lost = Palace of the Earth Spirits > Heaven > Valhalla > The Secret City Gondolin (pre-Sacking) > Shangri-La > Elysia > Berlin (Divided) > Azeroth (10,000 Years Ago) > Tenochtitlan (pre-sacking) = Russian Federation (without the nukes) > Lilliput = Brobdingnag > Nazi Germany (led by Rommel) > The Isle of Numenor (pre-Sundering) > Mushroom Kingdom > Tol Eressea > Gallia (Strike Witches) > Umayyad Caliphate > Fifth Reich > Any of the Stans > Soviet Union (1988) > Helvetia = Switzerland > Kanto > Johto > Orange Islands > Atlantis (Drowned) Prime > Weimar Republic > Sicily > Aztec Empire (Ruins) > People's Republic of China (Modern) > European Union > The Moon > Moesokyo > Grimsokyo = Angband > Antioch > Vatican City > Texasland > Sarajevo > El Dorado > Milan = Florence = Venice > Grand Duchy of Moscow > Puerto Rico > Cuba > Argentina > South Africa > The Republic of China (1912) > Airstrip One > Good Korea > Shakuras > Surrenderland (France) > The Emerald Isles > Greater Serbia > Bad Korea > Minas Tirith = Osgiliath = Minas Morgul > Dynastic China > Warring States Period> Poland > Israel > Japan (Modern Day) = 4chan = The United States of America (Modern Day)

>> No.6340429

If China started WWIII with Japan, which side would Korea be on?

>> No.6340439

>>6340193
Maybe it's just Japan who doesn't realize that the dispute is really about oil and gas reserves.
Speaking of which, a few days ago I saw a Jap posting a thread on /int/ to ask for the correct English translation of a few sentences, saying he was going to put them on a placard at an anti-Chinese rally. One of them ranted about said oil reserves like it was something nobody knew about.
It seems to me that the Japanese media is keeping the population oblivious to the real reasons behind this controversy, most certainly to make China's claims sound less righteous than Japan's.

>> No.6340447

/jp/ - Now more easily trolled than ever!

>> No.6340457
File: 28 KB, 738x515, east_asia.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The world doesn't need China and Korea....

>> No.6340458

>>6340415

weeaboo scum not liking chinks? why that's UNHEARD of!!!? this thread sure is shitkaku-tastic

>> No.6340464

>>6340427
Tsk, tsk. In a nations showoff, the Domination of the Draka would easily make mincemeat of all of them.

>> No.6340465

#1 JAPAN FUCKIN RULES EVERYONE thats bottom line

#2 all asian countries are japans bitches (anytime THEY need help THEY ASK JAPAN for help and money and food and resources JAPAN ALWAYS HELPS) anytime japan needs help all asians say FUCK JAPAN

#3 kill all non japanese asians :D they are all ugly and shitty people its actually a GOOD THING

>> No.6340472

>>6340447
>implying anyone in this thread is from /jp/

>> No.6340473
File: 492 KB, 600x3250, 1278163145341.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6340478

>>6340393
>1) Japan unlawfully jails a Chinese fisherman for cruising into Japanese waters

Was that supposed to be wrong or something?

>2) China gets casus belli over the Diaoyu Islands dispute and uses it to tell Japan to free the man or else they'll cut all the vital trades with Japan

In other words, the Chinese knows they're wrong and use cheap intimidation methods to disobey the Japanese laws.

>3) Japan acquiesces, but right-wing nationalists keep bitching and moaning. Public protests against the "Chinese cockroaches" are held, stores are sieged, Chinese immigrants are persecuted

As usual, the Japanese government got no backbone, and the people must rise the flag and fight for their country. Chinese immigrants are mostly illegal and nobody does anything about it, but when China crosses the border of another country fishing where they shouldn't Japan must lower their heads? If that's how it is then we must do the same with the chinese immigrants.

>4) China holds a counter-protest to show Japan they aren't easily intimidated. They do the same things as the Japanese protesters, only time ten

Because the Chinese protest is paid and organized by the government. They use public opinion and newspapers to enforce their will, very typical of socialist/fascist governments. This is set up and can't be compared with the spontaneous protests done in Japan.

>> No.6340479
File: 492 KB, 600x3250, 1278163145346.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action