[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 34 KB, 800x600, seirou.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
627982 No.627982 [Reply] [Original]

I'm going to start by saying I am not trolling whatsoever and I mean everything I say in this thread. Despite me saying that though, I'm going to assume people will still take this as a troll post. Anyway..

I found Fate/Stay Night to be much more enjoyable then Tsukihime. I might even say I think it's superior to Tsukihime. One of the main reasons I won't say this however is because of how much I hate Shirou but like Shiki. Hell, I even chose to get all the bad ends when possible just to see Shirou die. Also, the ending to the Fate route was something I enjoyed very much, especially so with the music being played when Shirou and Saber used Avalon, and I can't remember feeling that in any of the Tsukihime routes except maybe Ciel True.

Another reason why I'm not saying F/SN is superior to Tsukihime is because I played F/SN with the voice patch. Voices add so much more to any visual novel, and Kana Ueda voicing a tsundere for 18 hours makes me a very happy person. Besides, despite how much I hate Shirou, his seiyuu does a great job of voicing him.

So in short, I do believe F/SN is better then Tsukihime, but I'll probably regret saying that when the Tsukihime remake is released.

>> No.628003

Though I can understand why you would have such an opinion and despite that I share one that is the opposite of yours, kind sir, I do respect your opinion thereof, and hope you enjoy both works.

>> No.628004

TSUKIHIME REMAKE FUCKING WHERE
TRANSLATION PATCH FOR REMAKE FUCKING WHERE

>> No.628024

I enjoyed both of em. But my heart draws a little closer to Tsukihime. Nevertheless, thanks for sharing your opinion, now i will probably try out the voice patch after my exams. I hope retards won't mess up this thread too.

>> No.628038

The voice patch really does add a lot for Fate, but I still have to lean with Tsukihime on this one. I just like its overall universe, mythos, and characters more.

>> No.628045

I liked FS/N more also but than again I hate Mary Sue characters so I guess I am a little biased against Tsukihime.

>> No.628057

>>628045
>mary-sue
>tsukihime

>> No.628074

>>628045
I think you misspelled Fate/Stay Night.

>> No.628081

>>628045
Just keep using that word when you don't know what the fuck it means you pathetic shitbag.

>> No.628122

>>628045
ITT we don't know the meaning of the word 'Mary Sue'.

>> No.628126

sage for obvious trolling

>> No.628156

F/SN would have been perfect for me about five years ago. Save for Ilya, the occasional flash of brilliance from Seiba and Nasu Sex it does nothing for me.

Tsukihime on the other hand. Being a fellow mental illness-fag I can relate to what Shiki goes through, especially in the Hisui-route.

I went through something very similar myself, about half-a-year ago (save for the sex and almost dying). Nasu fucking nailed the descriptions ... that sick, clinging feeling of being trapped in a room with nothing but your own horrorspawn/brainghosts.

also, I'm an ass man, so love love Ciel

>> No.628194
File: 192 KB, 1004x768, 1210889954544.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What makes fettuccine alfredo better than spaghetti is the sause, you can taste the Parmesan , the butter, the chicken, or the cream in

the bowl. The seasoning does a better job to add to the noodles than spaghetti.The flavor interactions are so superior to the flavor

interactions of spaghetti that it hurts,and the spherical cow segments and tomato sauce are fucking annoying.Spaghetti taste feels too

forced at times, this leads to weak taste or unexplainable developments.Fettuccine alfredo's taste flows better, it's simple, credible and

convey feelings better.
Fettuccine alfredo's taste is also more serious, each resolution have more weight to them 1) the chicken gives the dish an air of dignity,

2) After every single of the noodles are eaten you want ot eat another, 3) cream sauce is fucking delicious, 4) thousands of innocent

birds died to make it, 5) eating with fork isn't precisely happy. In spaghetti, only 2 sensations couldn't be savored: 1) the vulgar taste of

>> No.628251

>>628156
I don't believe you are mentally-ill. Enjoy your sanity

>> No.628258

>>628156
I don't believe you are mentally ill.Enjoy your sanity

>> No.628264

Like both, take the knife, rape the King.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action