[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 64 KB, 480x660, 695d14ae017d65d402c71ffc2e3dbdc3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6223166 No.6223166 [Reply] [Original]

Right hardcore gamers, say what you will, but I have too many other eroge queued up to do a full replay of Kunagi's route with Francine just to clear some chain smoker's fifth star, so I went and translated the Big Bang Age SpoilerAL SSG with nothing but ATLAS and some help from the BBAwiki and am sharing the full program and translated stuff here.

http://www.mediafire.com/?34fe3s1iqdl5b7e

There's a chance someone's already done this and I've wasted my time, but oh well.

For those new to spoilerAL:
1 - Have the BBA game already started, then open Spoileral.exe
The ssg pack I downloaded has stuff for loads of games and I didn't want to fuck things up by deleting something I shouldn't have (Since I know for sure the BBA cheats use at least two different files contained), so just pick out 大番長 from the list.
2 - Now you can use the rainbow calculators to change stuff.
Keep in mind the numbers are in hexadecimal.

More important info to follow in next post.

>> No.6223182
File: 123 KB, 1280x720, [Ryuumaru] Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou - Special 2 [Blu-ray, 720p, AAC][EA6412DA].mkv_snapshot_00.56_[2010.08.31_09.03.02].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

BBA is now shit just like Rance

>> No.6223180
File: 124 KB, 448x408, No-Words.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>so I went and translated the Big Bang Age SpoilerAL SSG with nothing but ATLAS

>> No.6223186
File: 48 KB, 851x676, SpoilerALmenu.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So here we have a screenshot of the things we can do.
Most of them are pretty self-explanatory; if anything's untranslated it's because I know no Japanese and so couldn't make an intelligent guess from the ATLAS translation.

Some things to note:
-It seems BPmax works pretty well, but if you ever just use the 'BP' function, it will reset your BP to zero unless you use it specifically during the conversation with Gou-chan that takes place every fourth turn just before the income calculation screen .

-You can edit the number of turns passed to keep yourself in an endless recursion of time, but apparently it has potential to mess up some events that set beginning-of-turn timers like Asakura Yuma's, so be careful.
However, I'll quote someone from the BBA forums:
"Some special event markers seem to exist in the game. They reset other markers (such as ones for timed events) and thus you can get most of the events anyway. They will, however, appear only after a specific event (one example is forming of Holy Flame)"
It might be easier to just edit the turn limits (So you can go past 100 in national, etc), but I've done that once and it seemed to stop events like Sayuri's 4th and Mario's 5th stars from happening once I got past turn 100.
(Though the cause of those might have been all the time recursioning I did earlier.)

>> No.6223189

-Items: Mostly left untranslated, just look them up on the wiki.

-Warning: When opening up 'CharacterParams' or subfolders of 'CharChange', SpoilerAL will search through your entire roster to retrieve the name values of absolutely everyone in your team.
This will make SpoilerAL lag like absolute fuck (On my windows XP at least).
The way to avoid this is to vertically shrink the window so you can only ever see about 9 or less rows in the left menu at a time.
BatchParamConversion doesn't have this problem.

-Charchange:
You can change characters into others to use for events.
Make sure you change both the CharCG and CharTitle for the game to recognize them as a different person (I'm not sure how important the names are - I'd be on the safe side and change them so they're identical with the romanisations used in the English patch)

-Most of 'regionalchap' (Mistranslated and couldn't be bothered to fix it - it's really about editing each region) left untranslated because I don't think editing individual regions will really be useful.

-Flags: You can do some neat stuff here, such as turning hard mode on midway through the game, getting Mario's Flashy skill, then turning hard mode off again.
The japanese readme says you can also switch Senna/Kunagi routes but haven't personally tried this.
Training2 enables the second level of training.
The rest seem quite character-specific and so I ignored them.

(Cont)

>> No.6223194

-Harem:
Couldn't find the lines in the file to translate, so from top to bottom the subdirectories beneath each name are:
Times visited
Turns since last visit
LV.

-The directory under 'troopnumber' contains loads of game flags for specific events, but I hardly touched those.

That should cover most intelligent questions; everything else is pretty self-explanatory.

Your sincerely,
Anonymous

>> No.6223223
File: 23 KB, 427x366, 1267598298648.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Suddenly the game becomes super easy.

>> No.6223239

>translated the Big Bang Age SpoilerAL SSG with nothing but ATLAS
>ATLAS
WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS?

>> No.6223252

How do you get the green haired girl?

She's not in the first pages of the gallery but she has quite a number of CGs like the heroines, and I never seen her in the game.

>> No.6223265
File: 102 KB, 215x251, coolstoryrou.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6223239

If there was anything I wasn't more than 80% sure about, I left it.
Though I'm not exactly translating fine literature here; It doesn't take a genius to be able to figure out things literally translated as 'physical strength' and 'energy' are 'HP' and 'Stamina' respectively.

I think you'll find it's accurate enough for use.

>> No.6223267

>>6223252
Hard Mode only. Visit the debt place.

>> No.6223269

>>6223252
Play Hard Mode, pay your debt.

>> No.6223276

I actually translated the entire thing myself as well but I didn't bother editing the SSG. Guess I'll grab yours. Thanks.

>> No.6223282

That reminds me.

I never paid my debts LOL. Since the loan guy takes it automatically when I have enough.

Does she get a heroine sex time or not?

>> No.6223291

>>6223282
No, most are not her sex scenes. It's obscene fetish dreams various random girls are forced to have! Unfortunately they're also not voice acted.

>> No.6223301

What else can you get from hard mode or chaos mode.

>> No.6223307

Thanks for this.

>> No.6223308

>>6223301
There are four extra characters in Hard. Nothing in Chaos but some silly scenes.

>> No.6223313

Damn, only now I do a full check and see I forgot to translate some stuff.

The list in CharacterParams>Chartype from top to bottom:
Male
Female
Animal
<Not sure about this one, but it has something to do with Zakuro and ninjas. My guess is that it means this character is capable of being harassed by her.>
Magic
Foreign Girl
Foreign Male
Arab

If you want, you can fix this up yourself by going to SSG>SSG>Lib2x.ssl, opening it in wordpad, and searching for the line '番長キャラタイプ' to get to the list.

>> No.6223318

How do you get Zakuro CG?

>> No.6223322

>>6223313
Looks like it's the name typing actually.

>> No.6223341

>>6223322

Yeah, that makes sense.

>> No.6223350

>>6223318

You fuck her.
(5th star clear - see wiki).

>> No.6223350,1 [INTERNAL] 

can't seem to find it... ==

>>
Name
Subject