[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 101 KB, 500x452, noko.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6188709 No.6188709 [Reply] [Original]

If you put "noko" in the e-mail field, you don't have to look for your post!

It's funny casu "noko" means "cat" in japanese =^w^=

>> No.6188711

am i doin it rite

>> No.6188720

It's 猫 not noko...learn to write >_>

>> No.6188731

Today one of my sisters went to a dance. Her date came over and I was in the front room because I thought my sister looked nice in her dress and I wanted to let the guy know that I did not approve of him. Anyway, my littler sister came in and started talking and playing around with her sister's date. He started playing back with her. Nobody seemed bothered or even cared about this. Rather, nobody besides me seemed bothered by this.

My sister hasn't played with me or given me any attention in a long time, /jp/. It really hurt my feelings and put things into perspective. It put a damper on my whole day and I feel bad recalling those events.

>> No.6188740

Woody Allen stars as ZUN !barYV1VtIA, an American "NEET" who likes anime and japan, in the best romantic comedy of the spring. Visiting an anime-con he meets Remilia Scarlet !!0l42/w//XuF (Angelina Jolie), old internet friend and fellow /jp/ poster. A romantic relationship begins between these posters, but Currybutt (Timothy Spall) is up to no good! He wants to separate this young couple with the help of Arcueid Brunestud (Lil Jon)!
Watch what happens in this crazy internet comedy in "/jp/ The Movie". Featuring cameos by Hilary Duff (Haruhi1994), Eddie Murphy (Shion), Souljaboy(Margatroid), Will Smith(Anonymous Jones), Goran Visnjic(Anonymous of Croatia) and Aleksei Kravchenko (Anonymous of Russian Federation).

>> No.6188744

noko != neko

>> No.6188753
File: 65 KB, 600x600, HITMEMOREcover_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Souljaboy(Margatroid)
I see what you did there.

>> No.6188762

sage means genie in japanese btw

>> No.6188773

>>6188709
Use nokosage and really piss them off.
Also REPORTED

>> No.6188776

it's funny because the kanji for 猫 so TOTALLY looks like a luckycat desu~

>> No.6188779

You can also put "noko+sage" in the email field to go directly to your post, and also prevent your post from bumping the thread. I always noko sage. I mean, why wouldn't I? It's not like I need to announce to others that I saged my post. That would just make me look like a newfag when I can noko sage instead.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action