[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 1.06 MB, 1000x769, 390075.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6169116 No.6169116 [Reply] [Original]

What? no touhou on the front page?
no, c78 upload thread does not count. hisoutoken netplay doesn't either.

...so, what yukari powers are, CANON-wise?

>> No.6169132

>>6169116
Actually, they do count, those are valuable threads.

Powerlevel discussions aren't.

>> No.6169137

/jp/, I feel sick. Today I figured I'd go out for lunch around 2-3, so I went to Chick-fil-a and got two spicy chicken sandwiches with a medium waffle fries and a medium tea. When I started feeling hungry around 7, I went to Taco Bell and got three Volcano Tacos and two orders of nachos. I washed it down with a canned tea I bought at the store. That was six hours ago, and I feel sick now. I think I ate too much. What can I do to make my stomach feel better?

>> No.6169139
File: 124 KB, 1024x903, Yukari_amazing.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ability to manipulate boundaries. That's about it.

From this though, people have interpolated all sorts of crazy shit that you might have heard about. No one knows the extent of her powers though, and some also think that she actually made Gensokyo, using her ability to make a border between it and our world.

Power is very subjective though.. so many characters are so goddamn strong that, saying a character is near-godlike is the standard rather than the exception. So yeah with liberal interpretation of her abilities ... like being able to flip the border between life and death, dream and reality etc make her fucking god-like. But then Suika is also god-like in being able to make black holes and dissipate into fog, Ex-Keine is godlike for being able to re-write history, Eirin, Mokou and Kaguya are godlike for being downright unkillable .. you get the point.

>> No.6169153

>>6169132
those threads are valuable, but not very interesting. most of us have big enough collections of touhou music as it is, and the netplay is fun and all but it isn't enough to count as a real, interesting thread.

i know powerlevels thread can turn ugly, so i added the constraints of canon... not only what canon said she can't do, but, i only ask about what canonigly she CAN do, i know of moving from to place and with some effort, remove the boundry between death and life.

but if that is too much for you, how about we just talk about why does she sleeps all day and what she dreams about?

>> No.6169156

Alright everyone, let's tell this idiot why fanon is so much better than canon.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action