[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 156 KB, 627x700, 2af4e56a9b0c438ae53d32f6cc8c5cbe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6151415 No.6151415 [Reply] [Original]

Seeing fanart of her for the first time I thought I'd hate Dlanor, the silly metal arm and all, but it turns out she's pretty interesting in her own right - manages to be simultaneously cute, creepy and kind of badass. Not a very fleshed out personality as such, but enough to keep me wondering what the fuck is up with her.

Cornelia/Gertrude have an uglier design, no personality worth mentioning, do nothing Dlanor couldn't have done herself, and add nothing to the story other than maybe highlighting Dlanor's dutifulness (in the scene where she offers to take their punishment). The German Iron Maiden group would be so much better if it only had one member.

The same applies to the stakes. They have too much chaff. I'd probably like them more if they were just one chick who uses all seven sins by herself (and preferably looks like Luci-nee).

Siestas are the only furniture group where I don't think less is more, mainly because all three of them were pretty distinct from each other. Just another reason why I like them I guess.

>> No.6151424
File: 1.36 MB, 2204x2755, 7194732.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Personally I liked Cornelia, I thought she was cute.

But Dlanor is absolutely the best. Ending her sentences with that strange emphasis is just... cute. Yeah. Totally cute.

>> No.6151431

Dlanor is great. I like the heaven characters in general. Cornelia and Gertrude didn't really add anything to the story, but at least Cornelia's TIP was cute.

Crossing fingers for another heaven-centric TIP where we finally get to see Will and Dlanor interacting.

>> No.6151447

>>6151431
>but at least Cornelia's TIP was cute

Has her TIP been translated?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action