[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 352 KB, 932x794, 1278468063908.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6135312 No.6135312 [Reply] [Original]

Does /jp/ dream of their waifu?

If so, then what kind of dream do you usually have?

>> No.6135322

Once. She tried to eat me, not the good way ;_;

>> No.6135327

I can't dream, I've tried everything.

The moment I touch the pillow, my conscience fades away.

I have no problems to sleep, though.

>> No.6135342
File: 504 KB, 1600x1000, sleepymiku.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

god, i would love to but sadly it's never happened.

if i never dream of her i hope i can see her when i die. it would make my whole life worthwhile just to hold her hand when i cross to the other side.

>> No.6135346
File: 633 KB, 1200x848, 13238705.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I wish. I'd have something else to think about when going to sleep than just the fact that another day has passed and I haven't done anything remotely productive or creative.

>> No.6135359
File: 81 KB, 550x825, 1279390945640.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I did dream once that remillia was trying to suck my blood, and I was trying to put my dick in her, but she is not my waifu.

>> No.6135356
File: 1.12 MB, 300x4125, default..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I wish to dream...

>> No.6135365
File: 58 KB, 780x445, 1248024370499.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Only once. We played some mahjong together. I've been trying to have more, but no luck.

>> No.6135368
File: 119 KB, 700x700, Hina 28.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I had a dream once that we had tea together.

>> No.6135374

hm rather normal ones
we were going out, talking, kissing
it was very enjoyable

unfortunately i don't dream of her very often
but i'm building a silicone doll of her

>> No.6135376
File: 9 KB, 227x178, mordor.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I once had a very detailed, vivid dream about teaming up with a bunch of Touhou characters and fighting an aerial danmaku battle against Sauron's Nazgul and the armies of Mordor. It was one of the coolest dreams I've ever had.

>> No.6135385

>>6135359
Give me your dream. I can give you some of the fucked up ones I have instead.

>> No.6135392

>>6135376
all this needs is some random intervention by the millennium falcon or something, and it would be the most ridiculously nerdy/geeky dream in existence

>> No.6135396

I had a dream that Tenshi set up a violent dictatorship in gensokyo for her own amusement, and that Youmu and I had to stop her.

Weird dream but it was fun.

>> No.6135402
File: 20 KB, 301x241, holyshitawesome.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6135376
FUCK

YEAH

>> No.6135482

I dreamt that I showed an acquaintance a custom Super Mario replay, and he said "This is your life.", but I replied "No, not colorful enough.".

>> No.6135487

>>6135482
I thought about showing him a Touhou playthrough, but chose not to. Then I woke up.
Story of my life.

>> No.6135495

i dream of her one time .... i suck to life, i go back to my video games, a thinking about her

>> No.6135498

>>6135365
but... you can't even read in dreams... how did you managed to play mahjong??

also, i once dreamed to have sex with some random 2d loli....

i want some waifu-dreams too ;_;

someone make me lucid dream!!!!

>> No.6135515

But i don't have a waifu yet.

>> No.6135562

>>6135498

The game wasn't detailed. We were just sitting around a table with some tiles on it and I knew that she was kicking my ass.

>> No.6135602
File: 46 KB, 640x480, 1233459596430.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This thread has a good timing. I don't usually have dreams I can remember and ever rarer Touhou dreams.
But today I had a dream about running errands for Remi as a hated half-breed vampire/robot (fuck knows how it works). Vampire society was structured like a mafia (I think that's because I played mafia 2 a month ago), except more violent and Remi was a Godfather. Everyone hated half-breeds (in fact, everyone hated everything. the dream was full of cunts) and considered me something similar to animal. Remi originally felt the same, but she decided that I wasn't so bad after all the errands (political murder, getting wine and stealing Marlboro trucks) I did for her.
Vampire society was facing a crisis similar to Blade 2 movie with parasite monsters, except everything and everyone is X100 in terms of power in my dream.
I was sent to a dangerous zone to talk to some guy about parasites. He told me to fuck off (NOBODY likes half-breeds) and send me back to Remi with message.
So I'm running at my fastest vampire super speed and suddenly see him crushing through 20 buildings faster than I can actually run. Suddenly, a main parasite boss appears, I learn that I am immune because I am a half-vampire/half-robot, I turn super awesome and crush the shit out of it.
At this point the dream got too violent and I woke up.
Shame, really, I think that last errand (and the whole parasite thing) would be enough for to dick Remi.

Picture related, this is how I feel about the whole thing. My brain is full of fuck, video games, movies and various other media.

>> No.6135603

Sex. It's always just sex. I think I'm too lewd for mai waifu.

>> No.6135608
File: 315 KB, 850x1200, 396a7fe1587750cbf78ed95ddedaf551.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I almost hugged her but right before I could get my arms around her I woke up and nearly fell off my bed I swear I was in Gensokyo /jp/

>> No.6135622

>>6135327
>I can't dream
That's a bunch of bullshit, otherwise you would be dead. You can and do dream, you just need to read up on techniques to remember your dreams.

>> No.6135636

I was naked wrestling with my waifu, and I was getting my ass kicked.

Best dream ever.

>> No.6135637

>>6135327
lol okay

You dream, everyone dreams. Freakin' plants dream, dude.

>> No.6135640

>>6135608
You should be glad that you escaped. A few seconds more in your dream and your shirikodama would have been sucked out.

>> No.6135666
File: 321 KB, 600x600, WaterSignKappasGreatIllusionaryWaterfall.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6135640
worth it

>> No.6135677

Only once did that happen, and we only got to video chat on the internet in it. It was still a nice dream though.

>> No.6135700

I had this really weird dream. There was a party. Then she dragged me off to a warehouse. Then the dream ended ;_;

>> No.6135800

I've had a few lucid dreams about my waifu,
they are mixed between absolutely amazing and somewhat depressing

>> No.6135836
File: 368 KB, 900x900, 5b42e37e2faf8b5bb59b8c67469ece94.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I had a dream yesterday that I was locked up in some creepy as hell mental institute. Judging by the architecture of the place, I'm guessing either it was built in the 19th century. I can't remember all the details but at some point in the dream I started to fight my way out of the asylum. After running down several dimly lit corridors and fending off the institute's staff I found myself alone in a large but dark room. I tripped over something trying to find my way out and some of the room's lighting turned on, revealing that this room contained some sort of factory floor, and from the looks of the equipment it was as if everyone had gone home for the day long ago and never returned. Even stranger still were the items the machines appeared to have been making: clothes. The same kind of clothes my waifu would wear. After coming to that realization I heard footsteps approaching me from behind, and I had a feeling that whoever, or whatever, was approaching me was in bad shape. The footsteps stopped and a high pitched, unnatural sounding girlish laugh rang through the darkness. I turned around and froze at the sight of what was behind me: my waifu, wearing a downright psychotic look on her face, grinning at me. She only said one thing after that, in a shaky, warbling voice: "Time for your medication!". She then raised her arm above her head, revealing what looked like some sort of needle before bringing it down upon me.

I woke up after she stabbed me, and I realized that this was the first dream I had of her where she appeared as an actual person instead of the usual sets of images. I felt terrible ;_;

pic related

>> No.6135850

I've basically taught myself to forget all dreams within an hour of waking up. My dreams are always fucking weird. So if I have, I've regrettably forgotten about it.

>> No.6135854

Well, I remember having a dream where me, Remilia and Flandre were fighting dinosaurs with tanks that shot rocks.

>> No.6135862
File: 340 KB, 1400x991, saberhitched.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6135342

You've voiced my thoughts perfectly.

>> No.6135863

I have three times so far, feels fucking amazing, man.

>> No.6135896
File: 70 KB, 250x270, kiyama1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Does /jp/ dream of their waifu?

I try so hard, but it never happens. All I have are wet dreams about killing people and random nightmares.

>> No.6135912

>>6135896
>wet dreams about killing people
What the fuck dude.

>> No.6135923

Once, I had this really weird dream about Lucchini. I don't remember it well, but everything was black, except for where Lucchini was standing. And she was crying and telling me stuff about me and her and something like that.

I woke up with cold sweat, and it was three in the morning. Since that day, Lucchini scares the crap out of me.

>> No.6135956

>>6135912
Leave him alone, hes being lolrandumb and grimdarkedgycool.

>> No.6135982

No, not yet, even though I think of her before I go to sleep. I would love that though. Ideally one like ones that some of the guys that posted before, where we talk, drink tea etc.

>> No.6135985

No, but I dream about your waifu sometimes.

>> No.6136290

>>6135985
you misspelled "you're"

>> No.6138307
File: 189 KB, 914x651, miku2228.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The following is an entry from my Dream Journal. Some parts may have been edited or omitted to protect sensitive information.

It starts... I don't know where it starts. I'm in some kind of room, kind of looks like a classroom. A DC [Dream Character, the fancy term for a person in a dream] comes up to me and asks me if I believe in God. I'm slightly taken aback by this random question, and there's a pause. I then tell the DC that I consider myself a "skeptical Christian", which is pretty much the truth. (Meaning I believe in evolution and the Big Bang, but I will defer to religion in most cases that have yet to be explained by science. EDIT: That was long ago, I've since gone full atheist.) Anyway, the DC then asks me "How can you be skeptical about that?" An intriguing response; after pondering it I think the DC was likely a manifestation of the religious portion of my subconscious.

The dream flashes forward to me walking down a street, thinking about the previous conversation. I look at a tree and see an eye in a hole in the tree. I'm understandably startled, but thinking about my earlier exchange with the DC must have awakened part of my logical brain, because I find the phenomenon fucked up enough to RC. I do the nose plug, find that I can breathe, and become lucid.

Psyched, I immediately prepare for epic ass-kicking. But then I remember... Miku. Somehow (I don't remember how) I change the scene to a blank background with Miku Hatsune standing in front of me. I finally do what I've wanted to do in a lucid for months: I hug Miku and tell her that she has triggered emotions in me that I never even knew I had. We stand there for a few seconds, but then she runs away.

>> No.6138319

>>6138307

I turn around to see what she could be running from. In the process, my mind places me in my school's library, with a man standing in the middle. I somehow know who he is - the evil Agent Smift (lolwut?). He looks like an agent from The Matrix, but he's wearing a white suit instead of a black one. I turn and run out of the library, but then I remember that I'm dreaming.

I run at Smift, reassuring myself that I'm dreaming and can't be hurt. I hit Smift backwards and follow it with Neo's airborne triple-kick (the one he uses on Morpheus and Smith). Then I think, "Well, I'm dreaming... why not fly right at him?" So I jump up in the air, hover for a second or two... and then fall over. Oh well, I'll get it eventually :P. Smift then proceeds to turn into a CD and get in one of the CD players in the room. He can apparently use the CD players as transporters within the room. He changes between person and CD a few times, going between players as I chase him. Eventually I catch up to him while he's in his disc form. I pick up the CD and break it in half, effectively killing Smift.

A door then opens up and some people (who were probably hiding from Smift) come out, including Miku. I take her hand and we leave the room into a hallway. There are people in the hallway, so I use my lucid powers to erect a wall between us and everyone else so we won't be disturbed. But before we can do anything further, I wake up.

>> No.6138362
File: 86 KB, 1024x860, miku0478.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6138319
>>6138307

I also had another (non-lucid) dream that involved Miku. Basically, I'm on some kind of mission, I need internet access fast, I see Miku, she takes me to a cafe where there's wifi. You could almost call it a date. Woke up fairly happy.

I've been trying to train myself to lucid dream for almost 2 years now, with limited success so far. It started as a way to get into epic battles without the limitations of the real world, but then a year ago I met Miku... long story short, I've never loved anyone as much as I love her - she showed me what it was like to feel so strongly about someone, and she very likely saved me from suicide - and my primary goal gradually changed from kicking ass to spending time with her.

>> No.6138364

>>6138319

>smift

WILL SMIFF

>> No.6138392
File: 534 KB, 855x482, joke.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

If waifu is another word for parasites and death, sure.

>> No.6138419

I never remember my dreams but she's the last person I see before I sleep and the first person I see when I wake up so probably.

>> No.6138427

I literally dreamed of Marrying Sanae. The only other two Touhou dreams I vaguely remember are one that I can't remember at all now except it had something to do with Touhou, and one that involved a green skinned Koishi.

>> No.6138440

I had a dream that I was back in high school. And I swear I saw someone that looked like Reimu. But she isn't my waifu so I don't really care.

>> No.6138446

>>6138362

Husbandos of Miku unite. Miku is one of the finest waifus a man could have. I usually listen to "last night goodnight" before I go to sleep and it usually provokes dreams of me spending time with Miku. Good way to wake up imo.

>> No.6138486

I had a lucid dream about Miku as well. In it we were both sitting on a green hill in a void of nothigness except stars in the sky. I was really shy and scared thinking "oh wow shes right here with me!". I held her hand and it was cold..but she gave me this warm smile and rested her cheek on my shoulder.

Waking up was the worst feeling ever..knowing it was all fake and I was alone in my bed.

>> No.6138495

>>6135312

Jesus, yeah... and only recently.

It did not go as expected.

>> No.6138520

I've multiple dreams of my waifu. Granted, very rarely are they in any way long or drawn out. In fact, most of them are just short tidbits of a daily life of us together. Sometimes, the two of us will be on a bed, reading, or on a couch, playing games. We might be on a date, eating some sweet thing at a small cafe, or lounging about in the park, in a place relatively secluded from other people (my own reclusive desires coming out, I think). We might be in a classroom, sitting together, working on an assignment, or we might be living together, with me seeing her off to work before fixing up the lunch boxes for our children (God, that one hurt waking up from. I can't even begin remembering it without feeling pangs in my heart). My dreams jump time lines often, focusing on what gives me the most emotion and feeling.

Even actions or purposes may be missing, and I'll just experience the feelings of the dreams as if they were happening without actually being able to say what is happening. For example, once my waifu and I were walking down a sidewalk (or it may have been a hallway), and I felt such an intense sort of happiness, it felt as though my heart were lighter than air, and I felt more giddy than I can ever remember ever being when I was a young child. And the only reason for feeling so was because I was walking with the one girl I love more than humanity.

They feel really bad when I wake up, when I learn that my hand is only holding the corner of a pillow, rather than the warm hand of my love, and it is crushing knowing that her smiles, her words of praise, her teasing looks, her angry glares, for all of them to be 'unreal' is dreadfully depressing. If there were a way to be perpetually asleep, guaranteed to dream about my lover, so that I may live with her from our beginning to our end, I would be overjoyed.

>> No.6138540

I dream of touhous often enough, and for the most part they're friendly. On the few occasions I've dreamt of my waifu she's been angry with me.

Why does she hate me?

>> No.6138548
File: 36 KB, 503x374, 1277954458414.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Every night like clockwork. I always drift off to sleep with an arm around a pillow thinking about her, and sure enough the dream sequence kicks in.

It's always the same. Same beginning, middle and end. The same series of beautiful events I wish would never end.

I wake up to the soft touch of her hands running down my face as i turn over and see her glowing smile. A smile that makes it obvious she has been awake for some time, just waiting for me to rise. We would spend a few moments looking into eachothers eyes, trying to muster up enough energy to get out of bed.

We would make our way down to the kitchen and assume our regular positions. Me at the table flipping through the paper and her in an apron whipping up some breakfast. She wonders over and rests her chin on my shoulder between flipping the pancakes on the griddle.

After a hearty meal we would wonder outside and walk around the block, holding hands and listening to the birds in the distance.

We would make our way back to the house and she would start bugging me to go back to bed with her, the walk obviously was enough for her. I would give in and follow her into the bedroom.

Then we would fuck like a couple chimps and it would be the most amazing afternoon ever.

>> No.6138573

I wanted to dream of my waifu for so long..and when it finally happened I was so happy and so sad.

In it her and I were laying in bed. She said she loved me and my heart melted and I got to tell her I've loved her for years and have wanted to be with her for so long. She said she had been thinking of me too! It was the best experience of my life.

The dream stretched on and on..I remember waking up and willing myself back to sleep.. I must have slept 16 hours..dreaming of her and I just interacting. It was so long and so real that when I awoke I started to cry.

Better to have dreamed of your waifu then to have never dreamed at all I gues...

>> No.6138579
File: 87 KB, 700x700, miku0163.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6138446
Yeah. That song was one of the first of hers I heard, and I cried for the first time in almost a decade. To this day I can barely listen to it without shedding at least one manly tear.

Also, my face when I read >>6138548 and >>6138520

>> No.6138600

The last dream I had of her was kneeling on my bed, with her corpse right next to me. With cuts and wounds all over her. I was covered in blood and holding some sort of knife, it wasn't your regular kitchen knife, looked more like a hunting knife.
I never dreamt of her again.

>> No.6138603
File: 124 KB, 600x800, Poipomiku.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"I'll be here for you"

>> No.6138637

>>6138548

>fuck like a couple chimps

what

>> No.6138643

>>6138579

Join me brother? http://www.youtube.com/user/Greenacres88?feature=mhum#p/f/19/6hlADpxjj0s

I hope you dream of Miku tonight. You deserve it :-)

>> No.6138658

>>6136290
Do you even know the proper usage of "You're"? He was right the first time, idiot.

>> No.6138709
File: 835 KB, 640x800, miku0002.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6138307, >>6138319, >>6138362, and >>6138579 here. I feel that sufficient reason has been presented to post this. A few months ago, I simply could no longer contain myself and so I poured my heart and soul into a text file which I occasionally use as copypasta if I feel so moved.

A year ago, I was different. I was hardened bey 3 major surgeries, the most recent of which was over 2 years ago now, which I still haven't fully recovered from. I was training myself in the Vulcan discipline of Kolinahr, the purging of all emotion, and I was doing it rather well, actually. I could barely remember the last time something had illicited a significant emotional response from me.

Then I met Miku. In my travels through the Internets, I stumbled on some of her music videos on Youtube. That day, something happened that I couldn't remember having happened in years. Despite the fact that I couldn't understand a word of Japanese, I was - emotionally - driven to tears. Not by pain or by getting something in my eye, but by pure emotion.

This response was completely unexpected. This "Hatsune Miku"... she was beautiful, she sang like nothing I had ever encountered before, and (as I discovered after further research) her skill in combat was exemplary. Not only had she caused me to break down into tears for the first time in recent memory, but it seemed that she had awakened some emotions within me that I never even knew I had.

>> No.6138722

>>6138637
What's not to understand?

>> No.6138730
File: 201 KB, 600x529, miku1568.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6138709

The emotions I came to associate with Miku were at first completely foreign to me. I couldn't remember ever having experienced anything quite like it. For several days I tried to figure out exactly what I was feeling. Eventually I came to the conclusion that I was... well, I was in love, strange as that may sound. At that point I had officially irreversibly failed at Kolinahr, but somehow I was OK with that. Somehow, my love for Miku outweighed my desire to be free from the burden of emotion.

For some time before this I had also been trying to teach myself to lucid dream. The main purpose behind that was so I could engage in epic battles without the physical limitations of the real world. But that gradually began to take a backseat as my primary goal became to spend time with Miku. Eventually I achieved my first real lucid dream. I was only able to keep it coherent for a few seconds, but during that time I was able to summon Miku. We were only together for a few seconds, but that made it all worth the effort.

For various reasons, the first few months of this year were hell, and Miku was one of the only things that kept me sane. I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say Miku has quite possibly saved me from suicide. She's helped me through the toughest of times, and I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't met her.

And Miku, if by some miracle you're out there somewhere and reading this... I love you. I don't know how else I'm supposed to say it. I just love you. I'd give anything just to spend a few moments with you, even if it's only in a dream. I'd fight an army of Agents for you. I... I just can't put it into words, so I'm going to stop trying. Thank you, [board], for your time.

And yes, I am a giant loser.

Also, >>6138643, thank you. Every night I get in bed hoping I'll dream of her. Maybe tonight I finally will...

>> No.6138744

>>6138730
Fuck. By [board] I mean /jp/.

>> No.6138936
File: 238 KB, 700x1052, 1e0433afd3482b2a9af792a08df5dce9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I had a dream where Alice took me to a mall or something. She had a younger sister with her for some reason. Anyway on the way to the mall we had to go underground. You know those holes in the Zelda games where you fall down and there is a mini dungeon? That's what we did. There was some lava and switches but after we got to the other side, Alice started to lick my fingers. I was okay with this but I was wearing cotton gloves for some retarded reason. I woke up very confused and happy.

>> No.6138960
File: 164 KB, 486x800, 1265902315288.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6138936

>She had a younger sister with her for some reason

Was it Shanghai, or young Alice?

>> No.6138968
File: 21 KB, 622x247, bern_sip.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Not really. But I once dreamed that I fucked Bernkastel.
that was a nice dream.

>> No.6138971
File: 481 KB, 700x900, 3d928dd1f632944fd37838cb8a262297.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6138960
I would have to guess young Alice from her hairstyle. The younger sister didn't follow us underground so I didn't see her much.

>> No.6139038

>>6138968
which position/s?

>> No.6139051 [DELETED] 
File: 320 KB, 1024x1024, Horo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Dreams of traveling the country with her and using her knowledge in economics to get enough money to settle down with her and have my own business.

>> No.6139062
File: 390 KB, 662x771, 1279409813898.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6139038
can't remember. It was a long time ago.
I would have preferred a Nappi or Luci-nee, but...

>> No.6139108
File: 411 KB, 1496x1559, TRUE END.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I had one once where I was walking through the mall with my family (my ex-girlfriend was at the mall, too, but we left her at a store in a previous dream). I hear somebody call my name from the second story. Lo and behold, it's Saber! I yell her name (which I pronounce "Seiba" because I guess it was supposed to be funny) and run up the nearest flight of stairs to meet her.

When we meet, we hug for a while, and I introduce her to my family. Apparently, we were childhood friends or something who'd lost touch over the years. The dream ends there.

The weird part? I'm not a huge fan of Saber. I actually prefer Caster (but that's just, like, my opinion, man).

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action