[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 36 KB, 600x397, 977359171_l.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6134998 No.6134998 [Reply] [Original]

Awww shit /jp/, I may need your help.
I'm from /mu/, and I'll be going to Japan again this December.
I've been challenged to a dance off in Womb by a few Canadians and Japanese. Their dance troop is 6 people (4 guys, 2 girls) strong, my posse is 4 (2 guys, 2 girls)

Will 2 of you be in Japan this December to rock womb on the 24th? It's going to be a "surprise dance battle" and has already been organised with the club.

We can teach you the moves, you just need to show up and be part of the posse, it takes 6 to pull off our Crank Dat moves and Clothes Off routine.

Anyone interested? You'll be winning mad bragging rights over the Canadians, my troop will pay for drinks all night, win or loose you'll be guaranteed some Japanese tail and there's a chance a Japanese posse may be in on it too, join the US/UK coalition and lets school them syrup guzzling faggots.

>> No.6135002

/jp/ members would pass out from exertion and anxiety, sorry.

Also I'd prefer to not Get Served™

>> No.6135004

God damn /mu/, keep it real.

>> No.6135011
File: 67 KB, 379x300, 1225082907116.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6135019

Clothes off? But it would be cold in December.

>> No.6135027

On Christmas Eve, you're going to be having a dance-off with a bunch of faggots you only know from the Internet?

That's kinda sad, even by /jp/ standards.

>> No.6135035

Are there people who really talk like OP?

>> No.6135036

I can't even run around the block without gasping for air. And that isn't even from being a fat fuck. Don't think /jp/ has the physical condition to do shit like this man.

>> No.6135066

>>6135027
Imagine him finding out at the meetup that all who joined are fat and hairy. He will go "Awwww shit, man. Let's call this shit is off."

>> No.6135417

>>6135066
Doesn't matter bro, the 2 I need will be on the left and right wing, they have like 5 moves in both dances, and all real simple shit, the girls just need to use them as sex objects in Clothes Off! and the move is taking the girls hand, letting them wrap themselves into you and then theres some really simple coordinated grindin, me and andy will be bustin the moves at the front so you guys can just chill and let the girls do their thing.

Crank Dat is simple too, it's just the standard Crank Dat moves with a coordinated start, the girls, andy and I will take care of the rest.

Won't you guys give us a hand? will none of you be in Japan? guy or girl it doesn't matter as long as you're up for a few hours practice 3 days a week, I was gonna ask on break and crunk forums but I thought I'd ask here first because /jp/ would stand the most chance of having bro's/ladies over there in December.

>>6135027
Nah man scouts are everywhere, we've done backing on stage for JLS, Lady Gaga and Pink, doing this shit is a way to advertise yourselves plus it's real fuckin fun too, if we can break into a J-magazine by doing this shit over there it's more for the portfolio bro.

>> No.6135423

Can we dance wotagei? I'll bring my UO!

>> No.6135448

Get out /mu/, you aren't hipster enough for /jp/.

>> No.6135461

Wrong board.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action